She Wasn't Mine Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut me some slack. I didn't ask her to start going out on him. That's her decision."

"It's still pretty sad that you're trying to sleep with her."

I went up to my room. It was after midnight when the knock on my door came. I sleep in my shorts, so I got up and never bothered to put any clothes on. I opened the door and there she was.

"Hello, Bill," she said. I just stood there. "May I come in?" I stood aside. She put her purse on the table by the door. I went into the bedroom and put on my trousers. She was looking out the window when I came back.

"What do you want Lois?" I asked.

"How did you find out I cheated?"

"I was in your room at the hotel in Hawaii. I saw his stuff and the messed up bed."

She grinned. "So it was you. I suspected as much. What were you doing there?" I told her my story.

"You didn't leave us much."

"I didn't intend to."

"The furniture you shipped is still at my parents. You really had a scorched earth policy didn't you?"

"You fucked another man while married to me. You shouldn't be rewarded for that."

"You told his wife." It was a statement, not a question.

"I did."

"And gave her his phone."

"And wallet."

"They're getting a divorce and it's really nasty."

"Good for her."

"Will ours be nasty?"

"Doesn't have to be."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Have you signed the papers?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I wanted to wait until you got back and talk to you first."

"How did you know I would be back here?"

"You're an Armor Officer. Where else would they send you? I planned a big, long speech I knew would make you forgive me and take me back, but now it seems so, ... I don't know, ... inadequate, so, honestly, I don't know what to say. An apology won't work with you. Not for cheating anyway, and I certainly can't deny it, and I can't blame it on drugs or alcohol, so here I am with no way to help my own case."

"You're right so why don't you leave."

"Because I know you. And it's been eating at you not knowing why your perfectly sweet, innocent, loving wife, fucked another man. Not once. Not twice, but at least a dozen times and enjoyed it every time."

"Okay. That's enough. I don't need to hear how much you enjoyed cheating. Get out."

"Okay. I'm sorry. I went too far, but I think you'd still like to know why, wouldn't you?"

"For the first few weeks, I did. I went through all the things I might have done wrong, but there was nothing. I did nothing to cause you to cheat. Once I convinced myself of that, I didn't care. It became your problem, not mine."

"You're right. It wasn't your fault, but deep in your soul, you want to know why."

I went to the door and opened it. "Get out. I'm not interested."

She had never sat so she walked to the door, picked up her purse and walked out.

Three nights later in the BOQ Dayroom, I overheard the officer who had dated Lois, bragging that he finally fucked the iceberg. "I had the feeling she was pissed at somebody, and was fucking me to spite whoever she was mad at, but I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck her and I did."

Every one of the other officers berated him and he became persona non grata and actually moved out of the BOQ because no one would have anything to do with him.

The time came for our court appearance. My attorney and I showed up as did Lois and her attorney. The judge asked Lois why she hadn't signed the application. "Because I think there might be a chance to save the marriage."

He looked at me. "What do you think, Captain? Any chance of saving it?"

"There may have been until three weeks ago when she cheated again. With a fellow officer this time." I had lied to the Judge; there was never any chance of saving the marriage.

"How about it, Mrs. Christopher? Is he right?"

"No, sir. He is not."

"Well, it seems we have a difference of opinion. That's why I love my job. Captain Christopher, what proof do you have that she cheated?"

"The word of the officer she cheated with."

"A fellow officer? That's pretty low, isn't it?

"Yes, sir. Almost as low as a wife who cheats." I answered.

"Mrs. Christopher, will you take the stand, please?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to put you under oath and ask you the same question I asked you before."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I will throw you in jail for contempt of court. Do you see how that works? I want the truth. If you deny you cheated, then we get the gentleman your husband says you cheated with in here and ask him the same question, and so on and so on. Eventually we get to the truth. Now, will you take the stand, please?"

"All right I cheated." She almost yelled. She looked at me. "Happy now?"

"Not yet."

"Divorce granted." Said the judge as he banged his gavel.

I looked at her. "Now I'm happy." And it all went my way. She got half of what we had. That was all.

A couple of months went by and we saw each other occasionally, but never spoke. The Doctors Nichols divorced shortly after we did. I neither knew nor cared if he and Lois went back to fucking. Still don't.

One Saturday morning I was sitting in the BOQ Dayroom reading and a female Major came in pulling a suitcase and a carryon. "Do you need any help Major?" I asked as I stood and started toward her.

"No thank you Captain. I'm perfectly capable." She said with a tree trunk sized chip on her shoulder.

"I didn't imply that you weren't. I simply asked if you needed assistance." I said and sat back where I was and picked my National Geographic back up and continued reading. She made her way to the elevator, pushed the button and waited, impatiently I might add, because she pushed the button at least two more times. Maybe she just wanted to pee real badly, I thought, and chuckled.

I saw her later at the O Club but we never spoke. It went on like that for two weeks. She was nasty with everybody so we all stayed away from her. Then we had our first cold morning. The weather had been changing as it does and till then we had a great Fall, then, bam! That really cold assed morning was there. I was on my way to my car and saw the Major looking under the hood of her car. We all knew her name by then because it was on the nametag she wore. It was Bradley: we neither knew nor cared what her first name was.

"Excuse me Captain, but could you give me a hand? My car won't start."

I kept walking. "Tough shit, lady." I was in my car and gone. I heard later that another officer heard me and repeated the same thing. That afternoon after work, I parked next to her car. As I was getting out, a service tow vehicle pulled up and she came out of the BOQ. She glared at me. Several of us watched from inside as they towed her car. The next morning I had to be in the office early. The weather absolutely sucked. It was the type of icy cold rain that chills you to the bone. I saw a figure hunched into the cold driving rain and I stopped and rolled down the passenger window. "Hey, soldier. Need a ride?"

The figure turned and it was Major Bradley. She looked at me for a couple of seconds without answering. I wasn't going to sit there with the window down and rain pouring in. "Suit yourself," I yelled. I started the window up. "Yes, please," she said.

"Where to," I asked.

"Post Engineers," she responded.

The Post Engineers were the construction and maintenance folks. They took care of lights, HVAC, plumbing, roads, and so on for the entire installation. The ride was silent until we got there and she thanked me as she got out.

"My pleasure." I said sarcastically.

Her car was parked at the BOQ that evening.

As Officers, we could eat in the dining facilities with the soldiers, in the O Club, or we could cook in our little BOQ apartments. I liked to cook occasionally. Most of the others ate in the O Club most of the time. I did a couple of times a week and there were small groups of us who would sit together. On weekends most of the personnel living in BOQ went home or elsewhere so the place seemed deserted.

I, of course, had seen Major Bradley in the club eating and always by herself which came as no surprise. One Sunday evening the place was almost empty and I was by myself. I was surprised when she approached my table and asked if she could join me. I stood and looked around. "Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable at another table?" I asked.

"I'm sure."

"Then please." I indicated the chair across from mine.

A waiter appeared from nowhere and held her chair for her, put her napkin on her lap and gave her a menu. "Would the Major care for a drink?" He asked.

"What are you having?" She asked me.

"Gin and Tonic."

"I'll have the same." She told the waiter and he left. "By the way, my name is Donna."

We reached across the table and shook hands. "William, but naturally everybody calls me Bill."

Nothing was said as she looked at the menu. I sat and waited for her to order. "Please," she said after she ordered, "don't wait. Your food will get cold."

"That's okay," I said, not really meaning it.

Just before her food came, the waiter took my plate to the kitchen and brought both plates back together. Mine had been reheated. The Major and I ate mostly in silence. We made general comments about the weather and our jobs, but not much more. When we were finished, we stood to leave. We stopped to get our coats and made the quick dash in the icy wind to the BOQ. Inside, we both headed for the open elevator. She got off on two and it was three for me.

The next few days were not quite as icy as before; oh, the wind was still icy cold, but Major Bradley wasn't. It wasn't belly-warming, but at least she spoke. The other officers took note and accused me of kissing her ass, something that several of them had expressed an interest in doing, by the way. I mention that because her ass was rather nice even while she was wearing her uniform. In civilian clothes, some of the guys hung around just hoping she would make an appearance so they could drool over her ass.

There were two other Majors in the BOQ and they were about her age. There were five of us Captains, Four First Lieutenants, and five Second Lieutenants. The Captains, including myself, and all the Lieutenants were younger than her; me by about two years.

One evening after she and I had eaten together at the Club, we sat in the Dayroom chatting, until a couple of the younger Lieutenants started shooting pool and getting a bit loud.

"I'm going to my room," she said.

Me, too," I said.

She looked at me. "Did you say you're going to my room, Captain?"

"No. What I meant was, I'm going to my room." I stumbled over my words.

"Oh," she said and smiled. It was a nice smile.

In the elevator she looked at me. "I'm sorry I started out as such a horse's ass. Maybe someday I'll tell you why."

"I'd be happy to listen." I volunteered.

Our relationship changed drastically after that. We ate together several times a week, including in my room. Her attitude toward everybody else changed as well and I fielded many questions asking me what I had done to change her.

She called me one morning and told me it was her birthday and wondered if I would have dinner with her. "Not at the Club. We can go someplace downtown."

"That would be nice," I said.

She stepped out of the elevator and every mouth in the dayroom fell open. We were only used to seeing her in uniform and casual civilian clothes so when we saw her dressed to go out, we were all surprised. I met her halfway across the room and she took my arm as we walked out.

I had chosen the restaurant and picked the best one in the city. It was a bit pricy, but well worth it. She wasn't happy when I insisted on paying. She maintained that she invited me so I was her guest therefore she should pay. A bit of her old attitude was beginning to creep out. I reached across the table and took both of her hands mostly to prevent her hitting me. "If you insist on paying, go for it, but I want to tell you something. This is turning into a nice friendship, but if that shitty attitude of yours starts to come back out like it looks like it's starting to, this will be the last time I ever talk to you. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Now, I would be honored if you allow me to treat you this evening. If we are still on speaking terms on my birthday, you can treat me. Okay?"

She smiled. "Okay, and thank you."

Back at BOQ, she invited me into her room for a drink. Her room was a lot different from mine. Hers was decorated. Mine was just a room with furniture and curtains. It was after three in the morning when I went to my room. I had a tough day at work the next day.

Our dating became a regular thing, just like our make-out sessions. Sex hadn't hit the menu yet, but we both knew it was coming.

And it came on our six months anniversary. We had dinner in her room. She was almost as good of a cook as I was.

I was sitting on her sofa. She came over, lifted her skirt high enough to straddle me and she sat on my legs with her knees on the sofa cushions. I watched as she did that and saw her legs up to her thighs for the first time. Her legs were on either side of me and her skirt needed to come up a bit more so I reached and helped her push it to her waist. Her panties, what there was of them, were a very light blue, with lots of lace. She leaned in, kissed me long and soft. She did it a second time, only that time she used her tongue: both of us did. She leaned back, looked me in the eye, and put her hands on my shoulders.

"It has been almost a year since I've had sex, Bill. My husband cheated on me and gave me an STD. I was so embarrassed. I swore I would never have sex again. I realize it was unrealistic so I modified it after I met you.

"My divorce was still fresh when I first came here and as you know, my attitude left something to be desired." She started unbuttoning my shirt. "I changed my name back to my maiden name and use it."

She leaned in and kissed my lips, then moved down to my neck. She wanted to kiss my chest, but had to scoot back in order too. She kissed it several times before sitting up and scooting forward. She felt the effect that had on my dick, smiled and kept scooting. Back and forth. Back and forth. I reached and started unbuttoning her blouse. Her bra was like her panties, light blue with lots of lace. She shrugged out of the blouse and reached behind to her back and unclasped her bra. She pulled it off and I looked at her tits while she looked at me.

I couldn't decide whether to fondle or suck on them ... so I sucked. Then I fondled, and after a short time I didn't know which I wanted to do so I stood forcing her to stand as well. I took her hand and led her to her bedroom. BOQ apartments are small and if you put a queensized bed in the bedroom, it doesn't leave much room for anything else. We only needed the bed. She plopped herself on it and immediately reached to unfasten her skirt, while I made short work of my shoes, trousers, and shorts. I moved to between her legs on my stomach and my tongue went immediately to her pussy. She reached and spread her lips open allowing my tongue easier access. I licked and sucked until she started bouncing off the bed. Then my lips found her clit and sucked ... hard. That's when she exploded for the first, second, and third times.

She finally pushed my head away from her pussy and I knelt over her. "My God, give me a break. I need a rest. Do you have any idea what you just did to me? That has never happened before, and yours is not the first mouth to be there."

I assumed I wasn't the first to eat her out, but to hear her say it, kind of stung a bit. Why? I don't know, but it did, but not for long. After all, she had been married. If she reacted that way to my tongue, I couldn't wait to see how she would react to my dick. I reached down, stroked it twice and aimed it home. She pulled her pillow over her mouth to keep from screaming as I plunged into her. She kept the pillow in place for the first plunges. I moved the pillow and before she could scream again, my lips covered hers and she inhaled and exhaled into my mouth as her body bounced up and down in time to my plunging in and out.

I really enjoyed fucking Major Donna Bradley and decided that I could make a habit of it. Actually, we did make a habit out of it until I was asked to go on a thirty day temporary duty assignment to Belgium where I would be working with NATO forces. It was an interesting month and I enjoyed both the trip and the assignment. I called Donna and left a message that I would be home on Saturday.

The BOQ was basically empty as it normally was on the weekends. I put my stuff away and knocked on Donna's door but she didn't answer. I headed for the club and a good dinner. I passed one of the smaller private rooms reserved for parties, dinners, promotion ceremonies, and the like. The double doors were open and I saw nothing but women. One of them was Donna and she was in a group of about four and they seemed to be engaged in a serious conversation. If it was about some guy, I felt sorry for him.

Donna knew I would be back that evening, so I was hoping she would stop by for a welcome home sex session, but she didn't.

I called her the next morning from my office, but she didn't answer. I stopped by her BOQ. Her car was there, but she didn't answer my knock.

The next day I tried calling her again, with the same luck I had the day before, so I went to her office. Her secretary/assistant/gatekeeper told me she wasn't in, but I could see her pacing through the smoked glass surrounding her office.

Something was wrong and nobody was telling me what it was.

That evening I sat outside her building until she came out and intercepted her before she got to her car.

"Donna." She ignored me. "Donna. Talk to me. What's wrong?"

"Stay away from me you bastard." She almost spit it out. "You're just like the rest."

"The rest of what?" She kept walking. When she got to her car she turned to face me." I thought you were different, but you're just like my ex-husband. All you want to do is find a new piece of ass. How many women did you fuck this past month?" By then her door was open and she got it, started it and left.

I stood trying to figure out what the hell was going on. I tried for a full week to get her to talk to me without success. I was absolutely lost. We saw each other in the BOQ, but she was like ice. I almost embarrassed myself in front of other officers trying to talk to her the way it was.

Another week went by. I was again in the Club and saw her sitting at a table with a man. They seemed to be laughing and enjoying themselves so I assumed my replacement was "on station" and had taken over. He was wearing an Air Force uniform. The only time we had people from the Air Force on base was when we were planning a major airlift of tanks and troops. I knew of no such plan, but maybe I didn't need to know. They were only on base for a couple of days when they came, so this guy had to be a pretty fast talker.

The fact that I had no idea why she was mad at me was driving me crazy. I'd tried several more times to get her to talk to me. The last time was in the Dayroom of the BOQ. As I approached her only comment as she took out her phone was, "You're about ten seconds way from having the MP's (Military Police) called on you for sexual harassment."

A charge of sexual harassment was nothing to fuck around with so I left.

I Decided to do something she and I talked about doing before: Move out of the BOQ and into an apartment off the installation; and that's what I did.

It only took two evenings to find one I wanted and I didn't have much at the BOQ to move so it was an easy transition. My first three nights in my new place, I slept on an air mattress. After that I just waited to have delivered the stuff I put in storage when I discovered Lois cheating. The thrift store on post had kitchen utensils, pots, pans, skillets, and everything else a kitchen needed.