She Who Controls The Past Pt. 01

Story Info
Eva proves commitment to the Fertility Ministry's goals.
3.1k words
4.26
6.2k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strictly speaking, needing an interview to be accepted into the prestigious Fertility Ministry was not standard procedure. Usually, the decision was based on test scores, grades, and overall strength of the application. Eva, by any traditional metric, was more than qualified. She was a top student with the test scores to match. She was well-regarded by former professors and managers, and her application was impeccable.

However, there was a stigma that followed Eva around wherever she went. It was only discussed in hushed tones, behind her back. It followed her around and fueled an inherent distrust wherever she went. Eva was, as far as anyone knew, one of the last people conceived using "natural" methods.

She was born and raised in a small enclave of survivors and dissidents that had been hiding out in the fjords of a land previously known as Norway for generations. The government finally caught up with them when she was 5 years old. Eva is still traumatized by the memory of being ripped out of her family's arms. To this day the memory haunts her in reoccurring nightmares, waking her up with a start in the middle of many a night. She remembers the screams of her mom--her real mom--and her father being violently restrained as he tried to hold onto her. Of course, she could never talk about it. It, along with any information about any men, past and present, was classified.

It had been over 100 years since the world was forever transformed. Since the "Before Times." Few knew the real story behind it all. However, the Fertility Ministry knew all the secrets, which besides the sheer prestige of the organization, was one of the main reasons why Eva was so desperate to join their ranks. All she--and by extension, wider society--knew was that there was some plague.

Before the plague, societies the world over had been controlled by men. A second gender. Now such a thing seems absurd. Hardly anyone even knows what these men looked like, although it was widely acknowledged that society was violent and oppressive under their rule. All mentions of men have been carefully and thoroughly removed from public records. Books have been sanitized, classic movies remade with all-female casts, and any statues and monuments with their images have been destroyed.

The Fertility Ministry was the last bastion of truth from the Before Times, and they only trusted this knowledge to the best of the best.

It was funny, because the few memories Eva had of her father seemed to conflict with the wider narrative that she'd been indoctrinated with since joining wider society at 5 years of age. She remembered her father being kind. Funny. Loving, even. Yes, there was violence, but only when the Ministry finally caught up with them. Was he, or the Ministry violent in this case? How could these men be so bad for society if he was any indication? This curiosity fueled her ambition. She needed to know what happened to her family. She needed to know how and why men had been effectively banished.

This curiosity flowed both ways, of course. It was only natural for the Fertility Ministry to be suspicious of her and her motives. How had Eva's early childhood shaped her? Could she be trusted with such sensitive knowledge?

Regardless, society is better now. Womankind has created a truly global society without nations or borders and has even established colonies on the Moon and Mars. Poverty, hunger, and war were all relics of the past. Wealth inequality, along with the concept of money had been banished along with the men. Society was safe, egalitarian, and fair. Womankind had solved the climate crisis, reversed environmental degradation, and everyone was free to pursue their dreams.

Utopia, right?

Eva tried to fight the growing anxiety as she biked through the gleaming streets of Copenhagen. The late summer sun had already been up several hours, and it appeared as if it would be an incredible day, not a cloud in sight. No matter how long she lived here, the combination of new and old architecture was always a sight to behold. Occasionally she passed a building where an image or sculpture of a man had been removed or remodeled. The work wasn't always seamless. It was as if the shadows of the past could never be fully swept under the rug. But her mind could not be further from city planning, past and present. She could feel the stress of the interview growing with each and every second as she approached the massive and imposing Fertility Ministry. You could see the structure for miles across the otherwise low, uniform skyline. And now was her make-or-break chance to finally gain access.

She parked her bike outside the massive Fertility Ministry. Her bike had no locks. There was no need these days. The building, located at the heart of the city, was divided up into four sections, with a massive glass dome built over the top. Supposedly it had previously been used for royalty, when such a thing existed.

Her heart was practically bursting out of her chest as she stepped nervously up the stairs and up to the reception desk. Eva's heels clicked loudly against the marble tile. She didn't really need to wear heels, at 5'11" she usually towered over most, but they went well with her nicest business dress suit. Her friends always made fun of her for being "so classically femme," but Eva liked wearing skirts, dresses, and even heels, even if they were considered a bit old school and out of fashion. Her long, dirty blonde hair was up in a bun, and her bright blue eyes were framed by black rimmed glasses.

"Hi," Eva said nervously to the smiling woman behind the counter, "Umm. I have an interview? With Hannah Nielsen?"

The receptionist quickly confirmed the interview on her computer, and then issued Eva a guest badge. "Hannah's office is through those doors and to the right, room 118."

The hallway seemed to last forever, but she finally reached the office labeled "Hannah Nielsen: Global HR Director." Eva took a deep breath and knocked, followed immediately by a friendly but authoritative All voice, "come in."

The office was clean and well ordered, with a few photos of her wife and kids scattered around. Hannah got up to shake Eva's hand. Hannah had brown hair with more than a few strands of grey showing through and had friendly, beaming blue eyes. She was also taller than Eva, even in flats, which was also a surprise and caught her off-guard. She didn't need to feel even more out of place than usual, and yet that was exactly what was happening.

"Please, sit down." Hannah said, watching and waiting as Eva took a seat. She let the uncomfortable silence grow for a minute before continuing. "Your qualifications, as you know, are phenomenal. You're a very clever woman, so you undoubtedly know why you're here for this...unorthodox extra step in the hiring process."

"My background," Eva said, making eye contact. Hannah smiled but neither confirmed nor denied the assertion. The silence hung in the air, uncomfortably Eva pushed on, "I...I've done everything I can to fit into this great society." She, understandably, felt defensive. "I have no interest in divulging secrets, or returning to life in the mountains, or...anything untoward, really."

Hannah just smirked, picked up a file, and walked around to the front of her desk, sat on the edge, crossed her legs, and opened the file. Again, silence hung in the air.

"It says here..." Hannah began, "that you've been in therapy. Relationship problems. You report..." she paused for maximum effect, "that you don't enjoy sex? Not with her or...any lover." Hannah stared down at Eva with a wicked grin. Eva had no idea where she was going with this but she didn't like the implications.

"Those...those are supposed to be private," Eva said weakly, feeling foolish as the words came out of her mouth. Of course the Ministry did their research, and their impressive and covert mandate meant that they could easily get around any pesky patient privacy laws. "I...I don't know what that has to do with...anything..."

"We are the most important government agency on the planet, dear. We need to make sure our employees fully believe in our...vision." Hannah, with the last word, uncrossed her legs, spreading them and exposing her black lace panties underneath. Eva's eyes went wide and she tried to not look, despite Hannah obviously wanting her to do so. Hannah responded by hiking up her dress even more, it was almost impossible not to look. "Go on dear, have a look. I want you to. I need to know that you're committed to our continued way of life..."

Eva let her eyes drop. It was a very sexy sight, after all. She had never considered herself particularly submissive, she had never played in "that space." But she was feeling very submissive, and despite the overwhelming nerves, also aroused, right at this moment.

"H-how can I p-prove myself?" Eva looked up at her, practically begging for instructions.

Hannah hiked up her skirt even more, pushing her ass to the edge of the desk, spreading her legs wide and looking down at Eva. "Why don't you crawl over here and prove just how committed you are to womankind's continued way of life."

"I..." Eva paused, feeling her cheeks flush with a mixture of embarrassment and unexpected arousal. "I...have a girlfriend..." she said weakly. "I don't want to cheat..."

Hannah said nothing for a moment, but simply caressed the insides of her thighs, drawing Eva's attention once more to her sex. "Hmmm...would you rather be loyal to her...or to the Ministry, and to our glorious society...?"

Eva, deep down, knew this was wrong and that she was being taken advantage of. But she also felt like she had no choice but to obey, and moreover, with Hannah's dominant presence, she didn't want to disobey. She reluctantly and wordlessly dropped to her knees, and slowly crawled over to her across the hardwood floor. Eva began kissing up her long, shapely legs, slowly at first, but quickly moved up between her legs. Hannah held her in place as she kissed and licked through the lace panties. Eating pussy was never Eva's favorite activity, and she felt especially dirty about it now. Still, she couldn't believe how much it was turning her on to submit like this. Eva squirmed in place, feeling her own wetness grow in a way it never had when doing this with her girlfriends past and present.

Eva was being squeezed by Hannah's powerful thighs and held in place by her surprisingly strong hands that could barely create enough space to push her panties aside and find her bare clit with her tongue. Still, she managed to do the trick and was instantly rewarded with Hannah's praise and passionate moans.

"Ohh, looks like you really are an eager and willing little girl!" Hannah moaned, pulling Eva's hair as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

Eva should've been repulsed by being called a little girl, it was so demeaning, but instead it only turned her on more. She continued licking while carefully sliding two fingers into Hannah, expertly finding her g-spot, and continued building pace and intensity, wanting nothing more than to prove to Hannah that she could be trusted--with this assignment and many others. Just because Eva had never really enjoyed sex, she did enjoy pleasing others, and always prided herself at giving it all, in all walks of life. Eva felt a thrill as she felt Hannah start to tense up, her moans becoming desperate, with an animalistic intensity. And then, suddenly, her whole body spasmed, releasing in an intense orgasm.

As Hannah came back down to Earth, Eva slowly backed up, kissing her labia and upper thighs as she extracted herself. Weakly, while looking up at Hannah, still down from her knees, Eva asked, "Is that all you needed to see?"

Hannah, looking down at her submissive prey with a sly grin, responded, "oh, there's one more thing..."

Hannah stood up, towering over Eva, and sternly pushed the young woman onto her back. "Remove your panties, my dear."

Nervously, Eva complied, lifting up her hips and pulling her wet panties down over her long legs, exposing her bare pussy. She knew this was so wrong. She already felt guilty, regardless of the excuse, this was cheating! And worse, she was actually enjoying it.

Hannah looked down hungrily at Eva. Her shaved pussy was clearly wet from arousal. That was good. But of course, there was one more test remaining. Hannah removed her skirt and panties, she then swiftly and expertly, positioned herself, one of Eva's legs raised over her hip, and started scissoring this beautiful young girl, their eyes locked together, each desperate and needing release.

Eva couldn't believe how aroused she was. Was she turned on even more because it was so wrong? She'd never come before from sex with another person, but she was already so aroused and close to the edge. Hannah, due to her age and experience, easily found the right spot, and the right rhythm. Eva felt her body betraying her. She felt her juices flowing like never before and mixing with Hannah's, and it was so naughty and so irresistibly arousing. Within moments, she simply let go and enjoyed the sensations washing over her as this tall, dominant woman fucked her hard and fast. She almost felt out of her own body, as if observing it as a passive observer, until she felt herself approaching the edge, the point of no return, and cascading beautifully over it, howling, and moaning and gripping her lover to hold her and press her closer as Hannah rode Eva to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Eva was left a hot, trembling mess on the floor. Hannah coolly and calmly untangled herself, stood up, collected her own clothes, and, as a souvenir, Eva's panties. "These are mine now," Hannah said, holding up Eva's now-soaked light pink sheer panties. Eva whimpered in response. They were a gift from her girlfriend. The girlfriend she just cheated on. Plus, she noted, it would make the bike ride home at least a little awkward.

"I think I can approve your application" Hannah said as she got dressed, "You can start with the rest of the new recruits, beginning of September."

"Thank you," Eva said meekly as she stood up, putting her skirt back on, sans panties.

"Of course, this stays between you and me. I wouldn't want this to harm either of our reputations."

"Of course," the young woman said, feeling overwhelmed and holding back tears. She'd finally gotten what she spent so many years working toward, and yet she felt guilty, cold, and empty inside. After all these years, it was almost, contrary to what had just unfolded, an anti-climax. Eva immediately wondered if she had done the right thing. Was it worth the guilt? Would she always wonder if she had only gotten this job by fucking her way in? Would Hannah always have this to hold over her head, using it to hold her back--or worse--use her in exchange for future favors?

She exited the office, back through the lobby, and hopped on her bike to head home. She could still smell Hannah's juices on her face and fingers. The cool breeze under her skirt on her bare pussy was a constant reminder of her exploits on the way home. Eva constantly had to stop to pull her skirt back down, lest she inadvertently flash pedestrians and other bikers.

Thankfully, her girlfriend was not home when she arrived. Eva immediately jumped into the shower--her second of the day--and had a long, hard cry. She hated herself for cheating. She hated herself for actually enjoying--no--loving it. And she hated herself for sleeping her way into a job, even if it was her dream job. She tried to console herself. These feelings would fade with time. But the opportunity to work at the Fertility Ministry, to have all her questions answered, this would last a lifetime.

Eva tried her best to put on a "happy face" when her girlfriend Sarah came home. Sarah was naturally overjoyed, and gave Eva a long, passionate kiss and warm embrace. As they kissed, Eva felt even guiltier, remembering her own betrayal, and how her lips that were now kissing Sarah had been so eagerly and enthusiastically buried between Hannah's legs earlier.

Sarah then surprised her with a gift, a beautiful gold necklace. Eva felt even worse. Would it always be this bad? Would she ever get over it? Sarah leaned in for another kiss, and Eva accepted it. Her girlfriend was clearly feeling amorous tonight. Her typical slow and sensual buildup--her desire to "make love" not "fuck"--was precisely what Eva realized she didn't need. But of course, she went along with it.

Objectively, Eva knew Sarah was beautiful. She was a bit shorter, though still tall, around 5'8", lovely shoulder-length blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a bit leaner, not as curvy, as Eva. Yet, as they kissed, Eva knew that she'd never really been attracted to Eva. Or any of her previous girlfriends or lovers, really. She wasn't even sure if she was attracted to Hannah. But she knew she was attracted to her dominant persona. She liked feeling small. She liked feeling desired. She liked feeling submissive, like nothing more than a plaything for Hannah. These sorts of power dynamics were generally frowned upon, like many other things, as an ugly relic from an ugly time. Everyone should be equal, in and out of the bedroom.

And yet, even as Sarah lovingly removed Eva's top and bra, and as she tenderly took her breast into her mouth, the only thing Eva was thinking about was the sexual awakening from earlier. Remembering the way she'd been forced to her knees to crawl made Eva gasp.

"Yeah, you like that, baby?" Sarah looked up, licking around Eva's areola, awaiting an answer.

"Yes...it feels so good..." Eva lied, lovingly running her hands through Sarah's hair, before closing her eyes again and remembering how good it felt to be Hannah's plaything. Her guilt, oddly, fading away with each kiss, caress, and warm embrace. The memories, instead of making her feel worse, only turned her on more in this moment. It would all be fine. She could bury this guilt and enjoy the memories. Besides, she has a new life to look forward to. At the Fertility Ministry.