She Who Controls The Past Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was wet and desperately needed attention as she exited the Ministry. She could barely wait to get home, but that didn't stop her from making a slight detour on the way home. She stopped by one of the seeder sex toy shops, one that she suspected would have exactly what she was looking for.

The neon shop sign was flickering, and several of the lights inside were out. The carpet appeared to be in bad need of a clean, and it looked like it hadn't been renovated since The Before Times. Regardless, there was a friendly, smiling blond behind the counter.

"Hi," Eva started nervously, speaking in a hushed tone, "I'm...looking for...a strap on?" Her pale cheeks flushed red from bringing up the taboo of penetration.

The woman behind the counter giggled, "Let me guess, new to the Ministry? Yeah...a lot of your colleagues stop by here..." She motioned Eva to follow her through a curtain marked "private" in the back.

"We keep all the toys intended for penetration back here...it's best to avoid conflict with some holier than thou extremist types," she explained as Eva looked around at all the dildos. To her disappointment—and surprise at her own disappointment—Eva noted how all of them were noticeably smaller than most of the cocks she'd seen at The Farm, especially D-237's. "Here, this is the best of the best," the blonde giggled again, handing her what she called a "strapless strap on."

She kindly explained that it was the biggest that were legally allowed, and that both partners can enjoy penetration—one from being fucked, the other from fucking—and it also came with several vibration settings. She added that she had personally used it, both giving and receiving, to great effect.

Eva didn't say anything, just politely nodded and focused on the dildo now in her hands, imagining what it would feel like to fill her.

"—so do you want it?"

Eva must've zoned out, engrossed in her own erotic imagination, "Oh, umm...y-yes please..."

She biked home, sex toy safely tucked away in her work bag, both aroused and nervous how Sarah, her girlfriend, would respond. Eva's recent experimentations with rougher, more aggressive sex was causing some tension at home. Although Sarah appreciated that Eva was showing more initiative, she was also reluctant to try anything too extreme. And this was definitely considered extreme.

Sarah was home, already making dinner, when Eva arrived.

"Are you OK, love?" Sarah said, "Your cheeks are really flushed."

Eva said nothing, just lunged in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"Oh, wow, you're really in the mood, huh?" Sarah laughed, "Well maybe after—"

Sarah didn't get a chance to continue, as Eva was kissing her more aggressively. "No, please...I need you now...I bought us a toy and I want...I need you to use it on me." Eva scrambled in her bag and pulled out the dildo. Sarah started to protest, but Eva was not giving her an option.

"Please..." she kissed her again, "I need it...you don't have to insert it yourself, but you need to fuck me with it..." Eva took her panties off under her skirt, put the dildo in Sarah's hand, and guided it under her skirt to her wet pussy. Eva was expecting it to perhaps hurt a little—she'd never inserted anything nearly as large—but to her surprise it slid in easily...and felt amazing. "Yes, baby, yes...oh my god..."

Eva kissed Sarah, and to Eva's surprise Sarah appeared to be getting into it.

"So...if I wanted to...fuck you..." Sarah said, shyly, "I'd just insert this smaller bit..."

"Mmmmhmmm" Eva moaned, "Yes, and you can even turn on the vibration setting..."

Eva closely studied her girlfriend's face as she weighed her options. She was clearly considering it, and clearly aroused by the thought, much to her surprise.

"Well..." Sarah said, "I mean...I've sometimes thought about this too...I've just been too scared about what you might think..." It was now Sarah's turn to blush as she continued fucking Eva with the toy.

Sarah removed the dildo and then dropped her pants and panties, sliding the strapless strap on inside her and turned it on, feeling the low vibrations to start. Eva also got rid of her skirt, bending over the kitchen table.

"Please fuck me from behind, baby..." Eva looked over her shoulder, batting her eyes, while images of D-237 and today's reading flashed in her mind.

Sarah nervously stepped forward, it was quite the novel feeling having this tool attached to her, but after a bit of clumsiness, she managed to find the right spot and slide the cock all the way into her girlfriend. She was surprised how natural it felt, fucking her girlfriend like this, finding a perfect rhythm easily as they both listened to their bodies and a deep-seeded, nearly forgotten urge came to the surface.

She increased the speed and intensity of the vibrations, as well as her thrusts. Sarah was surprised how quickly she felt an orgasm coming on. Eva, too, was already on the edge. Eva grabbed her girlfriend's hand and guided it to her clit, rubbing it while getting filled from behind. Sarah turned the vibrator up once more to full, and completely lost herself in the moment, fucking Eva so hard and fast and deep.

Eva heard her girlfriend on the edge of ecstasy, and her body, too, was on fire. She wanted to stay in the moment, to just be happy with her girlfriend fucking her and giving her unbelievable pleasure, but there was something missing. The image of D-237 popped back into her head. His huge cock, thrusting and roughly fucking her, and eventually blowing his huge load...

Eva gasped at the thought, knuckles white from grasping the edge of the table, imagining him fucking and filling her as she felt her body slide over the edge, coming hard on her girlfriend's fake cock, all while imagining being fucked by a real cock and filled with his fertile come.

As they both came down from world-shattering orgasms, Sarah guided Eva over to the couch, wanting to spoon in her post-orgasmic bliss. Sarah sighed contentedly, but Eva's mind was racing, unable to simply enjoy the moment. Sarah's soft skin and light touches only reminded Eva of everything she wasn't.

"That was incredible...thanks for broadening my horizons...a bit" Sarah giggled, snuggling Eva.

"Any time..." Eva said, distantly.

"And if you want to...try...reversing roles...I might enjoy it..."

"Yeah...sure...of course..." Eva didn't really want to reverse the roles. She liked being fucked. Loved it, in fact.

Eva thought about the implications. What if she was, what was the word from her readings? Straight? It was impossible, right? It was just her erotic imagination getting the better of her, right? Right?! And even if she was different "in that way," what could she do about it?

She needed to do much more self-reflection, and probably a good deal of additional research as well, but for now she would just have to sit with these new, strange feelings.

12