She Wonders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

'Mm-hmm,' he assured.

Well, she thought, but didn't dare say. I've seen what those girls are so interested in, and now I'm not surprised at all. How big did his cock get fully hard, she wondered, but cut her sordid thoughts short.

'Shame I'm not with someone twenty years younger then, isn't it?' she dared to say and found herself giggling. Her son assuringly touched her shoulder and gently rubbed it. She was only wearing a loose thin blouse for him, and his hand electrified the skin beneath with its radiant heat.

Frustrated, she then kicked the bar, shaking her head and out loud; 'I'm awful!'

She wanted nothing more than to confess the thoughts she had - the ones about him, her son. If she was twenty years younger, it would be him she was with. Hell, he was what she wanted and started to believe she needed right now.

But that could never happen, could it?

'Actually there was another reason I came,' he finally said, after a torturous silence. 'How's dad's heart?'

'I don't know if he has one,' Sara offered. 'I doubt it'll ever be the reason he drops dead though.'

Eric's hand disappeared into the pocket of his old tracksuit bottoms and came out in possession of a single pill.

'What's that?' she asked.

'Have you heard of Viagra?'

'Of course I have,' she responded secretively, lowering her voice and leaning in. 'Your dad's been prescribed them on a number of occasions, not that they did much good.'

Sara studied her son with humour. She couldn't believe he would bring her Viagra - he of all people. 'And why do you have Viagra?' she whispered. 'Surely you don't need...'

'What?' Eric blurted cockily; 'Me? God no! This is Kamagra,' he then explained. 'It makes Viagra look like Red Bull to a speed junkie. Crack open the capsule and slip the ingredients into a drink and see if that works for the old codger half an hour later...'

He quickly slid the pill along the bar, until right under her nose. Regarding the pill a moment, laughter suddenly exploded from Sara's mouth, almost blasting her son with spit and cocoa before she could clamp a hand over it.

'Sorry I thought you said "old todger" then,' she said ruefully, and then Eric's hand was over his mouth, his shoulders rocking.

'Please, don't paint me such word pictures,' he pled.

'Will it really work?' she asked.

'If it doesn't, you might want to check for a pulse,' Eric joked, but in all seriousness...

But now she really wanted to know. 'And you really use these?'

Surprisingly, Eric was not ashamed to say. 'Trust me, they work,' he replied nodding.

'And do they make you, you know...' How did she put this across? 'Harder?'

'I can't make that promise by dad,' Eric diverted cleverly.

But again his mother turned red, imagining her son - with that huge bulge in his shorts - and what incredible sex the two combined might result in. She could already imagine how big that thing could get when he developed an erection. He was clearly already well-developed enough.

Imagine him taking one of these pills. Blinded by the sudden mental imagery it provoked, Sara closed her eyes and simultaneously opened her mouth to speak, while fighting the urge to grin like a fool.

'I'm sorry, and where... did you... buy these pills again?'

'Somewhere in China probably,' Eric offered though he had no clue. 'I know places, on the Internet!'

Sara put the pill into the breast pocket of her blouse and patted it down, the habit of a woman who believed that things went missing in this house due to absent minds.

Eric saw differently, especially the way she was grinning at him, almost mischievously. The way she patted her breast as she gazed at him - he didn't know - it seemed deliberate somehow.

10

It worked!

Good god, it worked!

Her son's miracle pill for his old codger's todger...

Sara couldn't recall the last time Jim had gotten as hard as he was now. As he sawed back and forth on top of her, short of breath as his fat old cock plowed her pussy, she gripped the back of her thighs, forcing her legs as far back as was humanly possible.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' she panted, eyes glazed and half-closed. In the light of the bedside lamp, down beneath his hairy paunch she could see in a play of silhouettes his six inches disappearing into her.

No, theatrically it wasn't the biggest turn on, but they were veteran lovers and he still knew how to hit her deepest sweet spots, or so she believed.

In her mind, and as her eyes closed to tempt a dream, it was too easy to replace her grunting, out of shape old husband, with her most loving and helpful son. And good god the sensations those thoughts aroused, because as soon as she imagined him taking his father's place, she became instantly wetter and hotter.

'Oh Eric,' her mind cried out, and yet, 'Oh fuck me harder, love,' she commanded of Jim.

'You don't know how much I've wanted you, baby,' her mind's cries declared to her darling Eric. And then, 'Fucking come on, big boy, come for me,' she grunted back at her husband.

Deep, hard, laboured strokes, filled Sara to the hilt, and as the wetness trickled down between her buttocks, and as her husband began to slow, she opened her eyes to realise...

He could not close the distance and finish either one of them!

Catching his breath just enough to roll over to his own side of the bed, Jim rasped shallow breaths and sweated profusely in his exhaustion. She was devastated.

His cock was still raging hard though. Eager to finish the job, at least to finish herself, she rolled on top of him and straddled him in an instant.

'Sara...'

'Oh Jim, you big fucker,' she drawled, easing back onto his burning tool. In an instant she was back into the swing, but his protests wouldn't go unheard.

'Sara, stop, I can't...'

'You're still hard. Fucking hell, when does this happen?' she argued, now riding him fast in the hopes of getting herself off before he would moan her to death.

'Oh fucking hell,' Jim groaned and gulped hard. Either she was about to ride him right into the grave, or he would have to knock her on the head with a blunt heavy object. The sweat-soaked pillow on her side of the bed was the next best thing.

No second guesses who slept in the doghouse that night!

11

'I hope you don't mind, mum, but I've had a really long day,' Eric said, so tired that he waddled like an old Rottweiler towards his bedroom. Unimpressed but too lonely to care, Sara followed without question.

The bedroom of Eric's apartment, doubled for living room and bedroom. Where they ate sat adjoined to the galley kitchen and bathroom. It was an affair too cramped for her liking, but still well organised enough to be practical.

Eric boasted a bed bigger than the one she shared with her husband, the perks of the job she supposed, because he certainly didn't make the thousands these things cost.

Dressed only in his shorts, Eric slouched onto the bed and rolled onto his side. Across the room a large flatscreen TV played some American sitcom, but she wasn't paying attention to it.

With eyes absently roaming her favourite son's strong body, red and hard and sore-looking from his long and difficult day, there was either the other half of that very comfy looking bed, or there was a canvas director's chair from his festival camping days.

She chose the other half of the bed.

Sporting a long but light flowery dress, Sara kicked off her shoes and perched herself carefully on the high end, before shifting herself up against the pillows.

'Have you hurt yourself?' she asked timidly, seeing how his skin seemed to glow a furious red. She hadn't seen anything quite like it.

'Mark Greenfield, the lazy bastard again - left us to do most of the work again when we had to clear out the warehouse,' he complained. He'd mentioned that name a few times in the past. His reputation, for someone Sara had never met, was not favourable at all. 'My back is fucking killing me.'

Sara excused his language, considering his stress and pain combined. Those two made for terrible twins. 'You should put a complaint in,' she suggested seriously. 'Nobody gets paid to shirk.'

'Enough about me anyway, I don't want to bring it home with me,' Eric trailed off. He looked at his mother and the silence grew so heavy that she could not escape what she knew he was inquiring.

'Your dad's a write off!'

'Didn't it work?' Eric bolted up straight in his disbelief, wincing at the soreness in his back and hips.

Sara shrugged manically. 'Yes it worked. He just couldn't... you know...'

Eric started to laugh.

'It's not even funny, please don't laugh,' Sara insisted before a wry smirk broke through the redness in her cheeks. 'First he couldn't keep up with himself and then...' She struggled with her emotions and her words, so bloody frustrated. 'I wouldn't have minded if it was that he couldn't keep up with me!'

'I don't get it...'

'He didn't want to,' Sara gasped in her own remaining disbelief. 'He doesn't give a shit about me - only his fat stupid self!'

'You don't need to hear this,' she said after an awkward pause. 'Anyway I slung him on the couch for the night.'

'I'm not surprised,' Eric assured her. Quickly her demeanour changed. She wore a resolute smile, refusing to be bothered anymore, at least about her husband. The way he had dismissed Eric since he turned ten years old, he wouldn't have blamed her.

'Is there anything I can do?' she asked helpfully. 'Can I give your back a massage?'

'You can try if you really want to,' Eric easily agreed, and rolled painfully onto his stomach, gathering pillows beneath his chin and armpits to prop himself up.

'Happily, love,' Sara dismissed without hesitation. 'Otherwise you'll do yourself in and end up out of a job. But you'd better have words about that lazy sod, Mark!'

'Is this okay?' Eric asked, lying face down near the middle of the bed. Sara noted how his strong back rippled with thick muscle on top of the strong bone structure he sported, just like her father even in his fifties.

'That's okay, but I'll have to climb on top of you,' she cautioned.

'Still not the most action you'll have had all week,' Eric teased, earning him a slap on the bottom. Rather than jump in his skin, he grinned widely at his mother, who still refused to play his game. Now she would be straddling her son thinking about where she and Jim had left off the previous night.

'Some baby oil would come in handy,' she said and then cursed the awkward silence.

She was quickly embarrassed to have asked, and because maybe it had embarrassed him to only have to reach into the bedside cabinet to find some. To understand the connotations of that was not exactly rocket science.

Eric was massaging himself on lonely nights, it seemed, and not so innocently. The thought of that caused a sudden warmth in her lower abdomen. Now not only was she having thoughts of his big slippery pole, she was straddling him and filling her hands with that oil, applying it liberally to his hot, sore flesh.

And as big as he was, she was somehow surprised that he was not too big for her to perch herself atop. Though like a bucking bronco, her knees almost didn't touch the mattress.

12

'Oh Jesus,' Eric hissed through clenched teeth. 'Oh fuck me!'

Sara coughed, taken aback by her son's words. 'Pardon?'

'Don't stop,' he pleaded as she kneaded his kidneys like dough.

'It sounds painful, are you sure?' She adjusted her skirt higher so that it wouldn't catch and then shifted herself futher up his back to rest on his tailbone. There was a loud, dense crack from within, and she felt the tremor pass from him to her.

'That didn't sound good!'

'No, it's so good, mum, trust me,' Eric groaned. She was hot downstairs now, in between her legs. So much of his bucking and groaning was getting her worked up. Onto his skin went more oil and her little hands slid effortlessly, almost sexually, all over him.

Arching her back and forcing her butt down onto his to give her the leverage she needed, anyone watching might have hinted at how she looked. She was practically riding the kinks out of him, until eventually it was she who had to stop.

'Go shower,' she said. 'Don't get that oil on your sheets!'

A grateful Eric rolled off the bed and disappeared, but then came back immediately, and hiding his crotch behind his big hands. 'I can't soap my own back...'

Sara held her breath, waiting for the punchline. Two minutes later he was standing naked in the shower cubicle with his back to her, while she soaped him into a lather with both hands, her eyes admiring his naked posterior.

'Okay, I can get it from here,' he assured her after a couple minutes. He had let her go on for too long, but was nonetheless milking the opportunity.

'Okay, I'll leave you to it, love,' Sara said. It was no doubt time to go home and let him get his rest. Taking her own opportunity then, she said; 'Give your mum a kiss...'

When he half-turned, corkscrewing his torso to face her, there was no way she couldn't see it on the periphery of her vision. He had an erection, and he was indeed fucking hung...

Sara again hitched her breath, though she pretended that she had seen nothing at all. Against common sense, as he reached down to kiss her, she reached into him with both arms and clung wetly to his naked body; one hand then inadvertently running down one hip.

It earned her a warm blast from the shower head, right in her face the moment he angled away. Eric couldn't help laughing, even as he desperately tried to hide his stiffened manhood. Shrieking, Sara backed away, wiping her eyes.

'Love you, mum,' Eric giggled, his back turned once again.

'Thanks for that, love. Love you too,' she affirmed, drying off her hands and face with a hand towel.

13

Sara was growing so frustrated that she simply did not know how to deal with herself, let alone Jim, or her job. What's more, she couldn't pleasure herself without making things worse, without fuelling her desire for Eric.

What was even worse, if that was possible, was that he didn't know how she felt. She desperately wanted him to know, and if anything so that she wouldn't have to initiate the way to what could come of it.

On two occasions now she had been the result of his erections, his absurdly big erections. Or was she missing signals? The first time, in the bathroom of her house, he hadn't made an attempt to hide his arousal.

The second time, after the baby oil massage, he had asked her to help him to shower. But she wouldn't have seen his erection then hadn't she dared to ask him for a kiss, which required him to turn around. Then again, he could have refused...

Later that night as Jim lay sleeping, and snoring like a grizzly bear, Sara crept under the bed and retrieved the little makeup bag he hid there, then in the shadows she felt her way out of the room and to Eric's old room.

She made no fuss about pulling back the duvet and helping herself into the comfy double bed. Door closed, she switched on the bedside lamp and slid back the zip of the bag. Inside lay her favourite toy, that seven inch jelly dildo, and a tube of white silk lubricant.

And in her mind the events of that night went very differently indeed, and there was no need to fast forward to what she saw in the shower. On Eric's bed she covered his torso in baby oil, then suggested she do his buttocks as well - because they were rock hard and must have been killing him.

Working the oil into his hard fleshy buttocks, and then his inner thighs, her fingertips grazed his testicles as he moaned and groaned...

'Fuck me,' she whispered as she replaced those fingertips at the opening of her dark pink petals with the lubricated head of that firm jelly-like phallus. And for a while she just teased the opening, kissing it with the tip of that hard cock, thinking about Eric's.

'Turn over and I'll do your front,' she offered promisingly.

'Mum, I err...'

Yes, he was naked and no doubt he was rock hard by now. Lifting her dress all the way up, Sarah was a sight to behold in her sexiest white lace bra and knickers. Turning to look, Eric's eyes bulged.

'Are you serious?' he asked in her vivid reverie. Her response - she slid out of her knickers and left nothing but her breasts to the imagination, knowing that he loved her in that lace bra all the same.

And Eric rolled over, letting his erection spring up uncontested, giving his mother free reign to squirt the baby oil all over his muscular torso, and drizzling more onto his cock for good measure.

'I'll show you how serious I am, if you want me to,' Dream Sara told Dream Eric, and then straddled his hips to take him. And with a deliciously slow push, Sara began to open up to the toy in her hand, taking it all in at once; because she wanted to imagine her son's huge erection filling her the way it would.

He would be too much to handle, so big, and she would be too impatient to wait. She would want him so much that it would hurt a hundred times what it hurt not to have him. But she would take him and she would grow to fit him in.

Riding him in her mind, they slipped and slid in the oil now covering both their bodies. The more intimately close she dared to get to him as she rode his cock, the more slippery dangerous their affair became.

Eventually tired of trying to keep her from slipping off his cock, Eric would flip his mother onto her back and plow her good and proper. In his bed she imagined all of this and the filthy talk between them, plundering her pussy and wishing to God that one day... one impossible day...

He would know that she wanted him and that he could have her!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12