She Wonders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than ever she wanted him. She wanted to feel him all over her body, to feel his deliberate touch on her most private and sensitive flesh. And as though she could already feel him, she yearned to have him inside her; where he belonged.

'I would,' he affirmed nodding.

'I've thought a lot about the two of us making love, for a long time,' she admitted tensely, wringing the nerves out of her knuckles. 'A lot...'

'So have I,' Eric too admitted. She beamed a smile, big and proud. There were no words for the relief she felt. There were none necessary.

Maybe except for; 'They're very nice thoughts but they only go so far,' which she said while her hands roamed his torso, from his chest up to his shoulders, and back down his long muscular arms. He began to do the same, only his hands avoided her chest, still controlled by those boundaries.

Thoughts now swirled madly in the intimate silence as they gazed upon each other, just touching each other. 'Only so far?' he asked.

'They helped to ease a lot of frustration,' she confessed nervously, and then smiled uncertainly; 'But they don't stop the frustration from being there in the first place.'

'Sometimes I like the frustration,' he said. She cocked her head in curiosity. 'I like to get pent up over the thoughts of you.'

A compliment for the ages indeed - she bit her lower lip, wrung her fists some more, and exhaled a tense sigh. 'You're probably still not as pent up as I am.'

'I can see that,' he said smiling, grabbing her carefully by the hips again; physically reining her in. His touch was filling her with manic energy, the path of least resistance yet to make itself know, although the gusset of her knickers was becoming quickly warm and damp.

And daringly Sara then wondered; 'So when's the last time you had sex?'

'About three months ago,' he quickly calculated. Her mouth dropped open. That couldn't be. Conscientiously she reeled back the words now sitting on the tip of her tongue and kept her silence. 'About that,' he trailed off.

'That's a long time, even for me,' Sara said. It had been days for her, but then the sex wasn't good. It wasn't even complete. That said, the times before that were also few and far between and quite uneventful, to say the least. But he knew that now.

Furthermore she wondered; 'Doesn't it drive you mad?'

To answer her, Eric pulled her close, until her lithe body was pressed to his. Such a hard body, it was almost unnoticeable at first that his growing anticipation was bulging against her bell. When it occurred to Sara that her son was growing erect against her, she took a deep breath and cupped her hand to the thickening hardness straightening off against the inside of his thigh.

She gasped, daring to see her hand now caressing that hard thing, and then pressed her body back harder against him.

7

Herself trembling with adrenaline and anticipation, Sara offered a naughty smile that betrayed her nerves to Eric. Her breath quivered as she exhaled, her body weak in his grip. Time had slowed to a grind, much like her body against her son's, and for ceaseless unmeasured moments, she gauged his reaction to her movements as her hand stroked him to full hardness through his pants.

The size of that thing! And the size of his hands too, come to mention it - Eric had true working man's hands, though thankfully saved from calluses and scars and bitten fingernails.

Sara momentarily took her hand off her son's swollen crotch and moved both onto his, wrapped gently around her waist.

And then Sara wondered; 'Would you like to feel me?'

Eric nodded without hesitation in his impregnable silence, and watched in awe as his mother took a step back, hitched up her skirt, and then swiftly slid her white lace knickers down her legs, scrunching them up to plant in the palm of one of his hands.

Warm and damp indeed! Eric was controlled now by his growing arousal, and by her, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to comprehend the magnitude of such a thing...

His mother exposing her own arousal, thanks to him, in such a covert gesture; and if anything the most certain invitation!

Again lifting the hem of her skirt, Sara took his free hand and guided it under her legs, between her soft warm, and incredibly smooth thighs, and immediately guided him to a forbidden place, fleshy, warm and wet, and bristly with her trimmed pubic hair.

He flinched. They both did, and Sara uttered an unsteady gasp, her knees now trembling in response to his touch. And now she guided two of his fingers between her quivering labia to feel the hot spot from where her taboo fruit trickled its slippery juices.

Eric pulled her close, her torso swaying as he played her like a finger-puppet, while he slid his wettening fingers back and forth, dipping half an inch deep into her feverish sex. And immediately she began to pant hard, her hand back at his khaki-clad erection as she stared hard and purposeful at his ruggedly handsome face.

And desperately she wondered; 'Do you like how I feel?'

'Yes,' he said in an instant, showing her in detail rather than telling her, as his fingers now coaxed her open with ease to tease her in a come-hither motion.

'Oh,' she moaned, now shaking intensely in his embrace, and her eyelids fluttered as though his fingers rapidly flipped at the light-switches upstairs. 'Fffuuu-

'I c-can't be-lieve I'm... l-letting... y-you do this,' Sara stuttered breathlessly, and then harshly hissed her gratitude in short bursts of giggles.

'I know,' he marvelled, now really getting into her, though careful not to hurt her. 'I love you,' he declared.

Sara shook her head in awe. 'Fucking hell I love you too,' she gasped, still disbelieving that it had come to this. And furthermore again she wondered, her chest heaving as she battled for both the courage and the breath; 'So... how much more of you do you think can we fit back into me?'

'You really want to?' he asked, as if he really needed to at this point.

'That's really what I was hoping to come here for,' she admitted hopelessly, instantly lifted up into her son's arms, before he carried her to the bedroom.

8

Effortlessly Eric hoisted her up and dropped her like a feather onto the mattress, and she tore the sandals from her feet, and then the blue cotton tee from over her head. Kicking himself out of his own clothes in a hurry, he was bare-chested and down to his khakis, muscular, fleshy, but also defined.

And that was when he slowed down to take in the seductive, tantalising sight of his mother on her knees, in that snug-fitting white lace bra, inching the lace skirt down over her naked hips.

'Come here,' she invited with a curled finger, her hands reaching down for his belt buckle as he cross the minor distance. And as she unbuckled his belt, he pressed his chest to her bust, his hands reaching behind her to unhook her bra.

Gazing closely and now at eye-level, there was no denying the sexual magnetism now that they had both felt with other people many times in their respective lives. The moment you knew you had that click, that two people were undeniably turned on to each other, the sexes divined toward each other like opposing magnets.

The mind entered a different phase, much like the survival mode of a soldier in the sights of his enemy, but in love and lust the mind saw only its mate, and so let the body's instincts steer the ship.

As Eric slid the straps of his mother's bra down over her shoulders, and felt her nipples eagerly stiffen at the touch of his flesh, their mouths steered toward each other and nature took its place. All the while, as Sara's tongue softly teased its way between her son's lips, and he engaged her with his own, she unbuckled his belt and proceeded to undo his pants and shimmy them down over his hips.

There was little time to fill her hand with his large, stiff manhood, but however big he was, as her fingertips cradled the underside and reached out to graze his heavy balls, he not only filled her hand. It reached almost halfway up her forearm.

She gasped, looked down upon him as his hands filled themselves with her breasts, and every other acre of flesh he could reach - eyes worshipping her all over - and took him in both hands, easing back the foreskin to reveal a perfect shiny pink head that would be sure to bully its way beyond the doorway to her inner heaven.

Without warning she bent down to take him into her mouth, and as he reflexively wrapped up her long soft blonde locks in his hands to clear the way, he watched in awe as Sara's silken tongue bathed his throbbing, sensitive glans in her slippery hot saliva - and then another few inches - using her hands to distribute her spit further up his length until he was soaked.

Her jaw became almost instantly tired, stretched beyond capacity halfway down. Compared to his dad's above average six inches he was plainly more than a mouthful for her. Sara went on though, fuelled by her son's appreciative moans, and by the taste of him.

On her knees and otherwise held up by her lips wrapped around his cock, she hadn't performed such acrobatics in years. Now she was living the fantasy of performing for the man she loved most, and he was almost thirty years her junior.

She hadn't been so thrilled, possibly in all her life. And only now, while they were happily committing this unspeakable crime, did she truly feel fulfilled for the first time, and even just with his cock plugging her mouth.

Again effortlessly Eric hoisted her up, flinching as the sensitive tip of his cock rolled from her slippery tongue, and Sara found herself speechless not only for the obstruction of his passionate kisses. Sharing his taste with him just served to turn her on even more, and now in overdrive she shook madly in anticipation of being fucked.

But not yet...

9

Eric rolled Sara onto her back and used her raised and expectant thighs to hook her and draw her back to the edge of the bed. Her hands splayed out over her head and her platinum gold hair dragged out all about her, she was like a nude art piece beneath him.

And his incredibly hard manhood jutting out just above her smoky pink labia in bloom, she thought that this was the ultimate moment to behold, but instead Eric knelt at the bedside and made his mouth a place to rest at her dripping pussy.

'No, what are you doing?' she protested, but she was cut short by the first of many long and appreciative licks, and she moulded perfectly around his tongue.

Sara's eyes instantly rolled back, her eyelids fluttering closed as she gasped aloud of the soothing pleasure he brought her screaming nerves. Still his large hands roamed and conquered her aching body, as the heat intensified between them.

Eric revelled fervently in the taste of his mother's sex. She tasted purer than any woman while her scent, seeking desperately to attract her mate, drove him into a sloppy licking frenzy, and because he couldn't her up quickly enough.

She dripped orgasmically, her legs drew back, her hands in his hair - begging for him to come up. But not before he would near-finish her, bringing her to the edge of a quaking climax. There he would leave her until the time came to make love to his mother.

Sara could not keep up. Her senses overwhelming, even lying on her back and receiving left her struggling as though being dragged through an intense spot of cardio.

'Eric that's enough,' she laughed, tickled not only by his flickering tongue against her throbbing hood, but also in the way that his head bobbed up and down.

'Goodness,' she panted, trying her best to drag him up and onto the bed, and as he came up she crawled backward like a crab, guiding him into the middle of the bed with her. There she wiped the excess wetness from around his mouth, before kissing him gratefully and looking unbelievingly into his eyes again.

Now his hardness would not be denied her. Right now it pressed eagerly into her naked hip, their legs otherwise intertwined. Motherly instinct had to be certain. 'Are you alright?' she asked.

Eric nodded happily. 'You?'

She nodded back. 'I still can't believe it,' she remarked wildly, one hand clutching his hardness. Sara playfully licked at one stiff pink nipple, causing him sensations deep within that he'd never felt before.

Eric hissed and began to laugh from between gritted teeth. 'What are you doing?' he begged.

'It doesn't just please a woman,' Sara informed. 'Like it?'

'I can feel it in my stomach,' Eric gushed.

'Like butterflies?' she presumed.

'Yes!' he declared, letting her go on teasing him. For a moment she sucked at his nipples, both of them, and as odd as it looked, it felt too good to stop her. He grew harder, hard as a rock, as she tempted something within him that maybe some women passed for minor orgasms. And his prostate began to ache too.

And then wondering if she would be able to fit him in, Sara rolled her son onto his back and straddled him, just about able to stretch her thighs wide enough. Laying herself down flat against his torso, she pressed her breasts firm against him and then did the same with her lips upon his.

'You are so fucking sexy, mum,' he shamelessly proclaimed, his hands coming to rest on her blushing apple bottom. Squeezing her, he filled his hands, raising his hips to grind himself against her.

Sara blushed, shivered as she felt his cock cleave up between her buttocks, feeling the sturdy length of him promise more of the same in regards to where she now wanted him. Sitting up in his lap, he followed suit, propped up on his hands behind him now.

And while he kissed and sucked at her jiggling breasts, Sara reached around to wrap her fingers around him in his painfully erect state, making sure the foreskin was eased back safely for a hopefully effortless conjoining.

10

Eric rolled back down into the pillows, awaiting what was now to come. He didn't know where to put his hands, other than all over her body, but gripped with anticipation he grabbed hold of the headboard; eyes transfixed as his mother guided his rock hard cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Sara, while acknowledging her son, was now otherwise gripped by the immensity of this moment of truth. Horny, lonely, and so enraptured by their mutual desire and consent for this to happen, she found herself at a crossroad not many women and their sons would come to in life.

Really, all it was, was sex, and there was no danger of having an accident, but this was still her son's huge cock in her hand, growing slick as she rubbed the tip at the final threshold between her glistening labia.

She was about to cross that line for them, and then either she would regard him as the adult son she now molested to sate her sexual appetite, or he would stop being her son and become a most closely kept secret affair.

She wouldn't know until that moment happened, and she wasn't going to stop. There was not even room to wonder where they would go from there. Her mind and body could barely contain the connotations set in this moment alone.

'Easy does it,' he coaxed, otherwise stifling his breath in anticipation.

Back down to Earth, though for how long, Sara breathed between pursed lips and offered a knowing, loving look. 'Oh I am dying to feel this,' she gushed, bearing down a little.

And she felt him slip in, the bald and bulbous head of his cock not stretching her painfully, because he had buttered her up too well for that. Bending down to see what he could see, Sara began to shiver and shake again as she bore down a little more. And they both bore witness, utterly stunned, to the gradual incestuous coupling of their sexes.

Inside her he felt like the anchor mooring her to the spot, filling her like she had never been filled before. Shaking violently in sheer adrenal overload, her arousal so extreme, Sara felt herself slide to mould around her son; that alone rocking her to a stationary but rigid climax.

'Are you okay?' he asked.

'Oh I just came already,' she cooed, blowing her now messy hair out of her face. 'Just let me...'

Sara swallowed hard and waited for the orgasm to subside as her pussy continued to dilate to accommodate Eric, and then before the feeling went away she began to slowly slide herself up his hard, muscular length, only to suck him in deep again.

Bracing himself hard, Eric shivered a breath long and hard, as his mother continued to impale herself slickly on every thick and veiny inch. He could not believe his eyes. He could not believe his luck. The most prized and proud woman in his life, and the most unattainable woman, was slow-fucking him like he was already the best thing she'd ever had in her life.

She felt so divine around his cock he had to tell her. Sara blushed mercilessly, the red in her cheeks blooming down over her delicate throat and continuing down toward her swaying breasts.

And she had been right about him, how his swollen knob bullied her silken love canal into slippery submission. The feelings they shared now were beyond divinely delicious.

Eye to eye, he was still glaringly obviously her son, but their love and sexual urgency for each other overrode all other thoughts. He was still her son, and on top of that everything she needed. And on top of him, she was mutually all he craved.

A motherly bond gone deeper than the norm, even before this profound conclusion - as she began to pick up pace, hands steadied at his waist, riding her son Eric felt no less than glorious. They were sharing a divine love now, and one she realised she had never shared with Jim in all their years.

11

In all his years Eric had never known a girl who could ride him like it was the most natural position in the book. His mother of all women turned out to be the first, despite her advanced years. She could grind on his cock with conviction while seeming light as a feather in weight, and without pounding him through the bed turning pleasure into distracting pain.

Now gyrating her hips like a woman possessed she milked him for all he was worth. The only thing, and it surprised her the most considering how hard she could be on her husband, she didn't have the stamina after all to finish what she started.

Collapsing into Eric, he took over while still underneath her, cupping her backside and bucking his hips to fuck upward into her, earning her moans of bewilderment.

'Are you sure you don't want to be your mum's new husband,' she panted before she caved in and began to laugh. But now she really did lament that she was not at least twenty years younger so that she could keep up with him.

But Eric was a gentle lover and he did not try to put her through her paces. Resolving to give her the time to breathe and to recover, he rolled them both to their sides - still buried deep in her soaking snatch - and proceeded to slow-fuck her in quiet admiration.

'You can make love to me like this whenever you want,' she whispered and they shared a salty kiss, the both of them perspiring as though the juices from their lovemaking steamed from within.

And Eric realised that's what this was. He had fucked his way through a fair few women, or girls, and even enjoyed a playful, tantric sex life. But with Sara, his mother, this was lovemaking - the consummation of everything they meant to each other.

'Whenever you want to,' he replied in kind and kissed her tenderly. At that Sara found a renewed excitement. The fluid muscles within her, coaxing him vigorously all of a sudden, announced the onset of another climax, and she opened her mouth wide in a silent cry; eyes transfixed intensely upon his.

'I want to be under you,' she worded breathlessly, and didn't need to ask twice. Eric was close to coming now and it seemed that she could sense it through her own consistent climaxing.

Still inside her he rolled them over once again, dragging her back into the middle of the bed, and climbed up to his knees, drawing his mother's feet up until they rested at either ear.