She Won't Let Him Leave Until...

Story Info
She won't let him leave until she gets what she wants.
1.8k words
4.53
60.4k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She won't let him leave until...

"Come on," Megan said. "Just one more game, let me kick your arse one last time!"

Dillon sighed. "You know I've gotta get up early tomorrow right?"

"I know," she folded her arms. "But it's not that late."

"It's late."

"Come on! Stop being such a baby!" She punched him on the top of the arm.

Dillon shook his head. He wanted to say no, then nodded.

Megan whooped and gripped her controller. She scooched forwards lifting the hem of her pink nightdress further up her bare legs. The screen danced with gunfire and explosions for another half hour. Dillon bashed his controller furiously, and groaned when his player dropped on the floor dead for what felt the like the hundredth time.

"I win again," she sighed and chucked her controller on the bed.

"Fuck!" Dillon gasped.

"Your shit, and I'm the best!"

"I'll beat you next time. It's bed for me now. Not long till I have to be up. Our parents are in bed already."

Megan stood up and stretched her whole body as high as she could then relaxed. She went to leave, then stopped just short of the doorway.

"We are not playing another game!" Dillon said and collapsed onto his bed.

"I know," she turned and looked at him. She lifted a hand and started twirling her bleach blonde hair around one finger. "You ever think what would have happened if our parents weren't married?"

Dillon frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," she slinked back into the room and sat back down on the bed. "You know, were both eighteen. We go to the same school. You think we would have got together?"

Dillon didn't reply for a second then sat up. "I don't know. I don't see you in that way."

"Of course, now you don't. But what if they never got together, we didn't grow up together and we just met at school?"

"It's hard to say really. I mean, yea maybe. But we've been living together for a long time now. My dad met your mum years ago."

Megan frowned. "That's not what I was asking."

"What was you asking then?"

Megan sighed. "Boys really are dumb sometimes aren't they?"

"Not really. We just ain't mind readers that's all."

Megan licked her lips. "I'll spell it out for you then. Would you have fucked me if our parents never met?"

Dillon looked at her with a shocked expression on his face. "What kind of a question is that?"

"It's a perfectly valid question is what it is."

"I don't really know how to answer you."

"Just pretend I ain't your stepsister and you pretend you ain't my stepbrother."

Dillon shook his head. "Not sure if I can."

Megan continued to twirl her hair on one finger. "I can, and I have."

Dillon felt like a stone had sunk to the bottom of his stomach. "We shouldn't be talking about this. Bed time, I think."

"I suppose. I mean it's wrong right?"

"It's bed time Megan."

She clambered onto the bed and knelt at his feet. "Are you telling me you've never thought about this?" She gestured to her slim, tanned body. Her nightdress hung by two straps of string on each bare shoulder.

Dillon opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He sat looking at her with wide eyes as she continued to twirl her hair around one finger.

"I've heard the girls talk at school. I've heard exactly what your capable of," her words came out of her mouth in a soft whisper.

"What girls?"

"Just girls. Some of my friends. I know you did Lacey round the back of the bike shed at the beginning of this year."

"Hey," Dillon gasped. "She said she wouldn't say anything."

Megan laughed. "Yea well, she told us everything. And what about Harley?"

"I didn't touch Harley!"

She gave him a knowing look. "Come on. I know what happened at the party last month. I was told in full detail. The word, orgasmic, was thrown around a lot!"

"Fuck sake! Girls talk too much." He smiled. "She was a squealer though, even in the sack."

"Half the school heard. She said she couldn't walk properly for a couple of days after."

"So all the girls talk big deal," he shrugged his shoulders.

"That's it!" Megan sat up straight. "I know what we are going to do."

"We, are going to bed, right now!"

She shook her head. "Look, I've heard about you, I've thought about you, I've wanted you for a long time now."

"We are brother and sister."

"Don't give me that crap, were not related. Not really. Only by marriage."

"It's still wrong!"

Megan licked her lips again and slowly peeled down one side of her nightdress over her bare shoulder. "I know it's wrong."

"Stop this," Dillon growled.

"No!" She peeled the other strap down over her arm and let the nightdress fall to her stomach revealing pert, supple breast with hard pink nipples.

"Put them away," Dillon said half heartedly as his cock stirred between his legs.

"Your not leaving here until you fuck me!" She growled and pounced on top of him. She quickly gripped the top of his boxers and yanked them down hard releasing the full length of his cock. Her eyes went wide and she gasped. "Holy shit!"

"Get off," he shoved at her head but she dodged his hand and pulled further whipping his pants off and chucking them across the room.

"I told you," she hissed as her soft fingers wrapped themselves tight around his shaft. "Your not leaving her until I get what I want, and I want you to fuck me!"

"You cant be serious."

"I am serious. Deadly serious," her last word came out in a groan as she gripped his now hard cock and slid him down the back of her throat. Her head bobbed up and down sliding her soft lips along the full length of his shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Dillon groaned.

"I know, I'm good right," she winked at him then devoured his cock again in one swift motion, sliding him all the way to the back of her throat with a groan.

"Stop that," Dillon hissed but made no attempt to get her off him. He let her suck him. Her head bobbed up and down sending waves of pleasure through him. Her mouth was so warm and locked tight on him he thought he might explode right there and then.

As if sensing what was happening she pulled him back out of her mouth and groaned. "I've wanted this for so long. It's wrong I know, but you are so big I just had to try you."

She ran her tongue now, over the tip of his cock then instantly slid the full length of him back inside her mouth. She bobbed her head faster now, sliding her wet lips up and down his shaft. She reached up with one hand and twiddled his balls gently between her fingers.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" He gasped as his cock felt like it was going to explode.

"We can't have that now can we!" Megan gasped and lifted herself off him in one wet slurp.

"Why'd you stop?"

She raised her eyebrows. "I thought you didn't want to do this. It's wrong remember?"

"It is wrong, but it's done now,"

"Well I couldn't have you blowing your load yet anyway. That was the starter. The main course is right here," she gestured to her body and clambered up on top of him. She lifted her nightdress revealing the sweet spot between her legs. "I told you I wouldn't leave until you fucked me."

"We're really doing this?" Dillon asked.

Megan lifted herself up and planted her clit on the outside his cock. She gyrated her hips backwards and forwards rubbing herself on him. "We're doing this!"

She growled a little under her breath as, in one quick motion, gripped the end of his cock and slid him all the way inside her.

"Fuck your big," she gasped. "I can feel you stretching my insides out!"

"Don't hurt yourself."

"Don't worry," her words came out in short shape bursts. "I can take it all. Did Lacey or Harley take it all?"

"Barely, Lacey I could only get half in. Harley a bit more but not all the way."

"Don't worry brother," she giggled. "I can take every fucking inch."

She lifted herself up and slammed back down on him in one quick, hard motion causing her to yelp.

Her insides felt so tight around his cock it was like she was crushing him with her fist. A couple more bounces and her pussy ran smoothly up and down his shaft, stretching her out and digging deep inside her. She began to breath heavier. Each time she moved up and down on him a moan escaped her lips.

"God I've never been fucked by someone this big," she groaned. "Oh god it feels so good!"

"You are amazing," Dillon grunted.

"Grab my tits," she gasped and he lifted both hands. Her breasts were just big enough to fit in one fist full. They felt firm, but soft and jiggled slightly as her bounces started to get faster. Each time she slammed down on him she let out a little whimper now.

"Ooooh," she squealed as she began to writhe on top of him. "I'm almost there."

"Let me," Dillon gripped her hips and rolled them both over. Megan now lay on the bottom, Dillon on top. She groaned as his cock never left her insides as the rolled.

"How does it feel to fuck your sister," she snarled as Dillon started to pound the full length of himself into her. Each thrust caused her to yelp and gasp for air.

"Good," he grunted.

"Fuck me then," she slapped his ass causing him to dig harder and faster into her. "Violate me!"

"I'm gonna cum!" Dillon shouted.

"Keep fucking me!" She squealed and cried out as another flurry of thrusts pounded into her. "Violate my cunt!"

He felt her cum before she started screaming. Her pussy tightened around his cock and her body stiffened. She opened her mouth to let out a scream but nothing came out for a few seconds until a high pitched squeal forced its way into the air. Her whole body tremered and shook as her orgasm took hold of her.

Another few pumps inside her and Dillon exploded as well. He felt his hot cum spurt into her like a torrent as he groaned and pushed inside her squeezing out every last drop of pleasure from his pussy.

"Ooooh yes," Megan groaned and went limp underneath him. "I've never been fucked like that before."

"Me neither," he replied. They were both breathing heavy. He pulled out of her with a loud slurp and collapsed back on the bed.

"I've gotta tell mom," Megan groaned.

"What?!" He sat straight up again and glared at her. "Tell your mom?"

"Yea, she wanted to know how good you were."