Shecock

Story Info
What would it be like if his girl had a cock (bi).
3.9k words
4.37
8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shecock

"It can't happen." I said.

Sheila's head was on my shoulder and she squeezed my arm, "Why not?"

"I could only do it if it were attached to a woman's body - and if it were you." I could smell the lilac scent in her golden hair, "So unless you're suddenly going to grow a cock I'm never gonna suck one."

She moved her hand affectionately up to my bicep, still squeezing my arm, "And do you want to suck one? Or would you only be doing it for me?"

"Why? Is that what you want? Do you want me to swing on a dick?"

She chuckled at my idiom, "Only if you want to. Otherwise I'm content with you sucking my clit."

"Well it IS a very nice clit - bigger than most."

Her voice got sullen, "Whatya mean?"

"I mean your clit is fuckin' huge. It's almost a fantastic tiny dick - more of a wonderful clit stick."

She recaptured her playful spirit, "That's what you like about it. Isn't it?"

"Um no. I like you. I would suck your clit and nibble your labia no matter what they looked like."

"Admit it, you like that it looks...phallic?

I thought about that question a little more deeply. "Ok, I guess so. But that doesn't make me gay."

"I never said it did. Would that be a problem?"

"Yes! I wouldn't be with you. We could never fuck. And we could never have kids. And I bet we, I'd, have all new friends: all gay couples."

Our flirty reparte ended abruptly.

She grinned from ear to ear, "Kids! You want kids with me?"

Now I had to think again. "Yes. Yes I do." And nothing else was said of me sucking an imaginary impossible dick.

Not for weeks anyway.

We were resting in our afterglow. Whimsically, she held her big purple dildo up to her snatch as if it were a cock. "Do I look good with a cock?"

"You look good despite it: it's purple. And real ones don't vibrate."

"What if it were flesh colored? And throbbed?"

I pictured that. "Yea. That would look pretty."

"Pretty!" She threw a pillow at me, "I don't want my cock to look pretty. I want a big thick gnarly manly cock like yours. I want to have easy orgasms and shoot ropes of cum."

I smiled at the best compliment ever, "Why thank you. I didn't know that's what you thought of my dick."

She leaned over. "I looove your dick." Giving the tip a little peck she added, "Because it's yours." Then she added more, "And it's gonna shoot gobs of baby makers in me one day."

Leaning back against the pillows again she glanced back at the huge dong sticking up from her crotch, "Your turn."

I got up, bending over, with my hands supporting me on the mattress. I gave the cold silicone end a dramatic lip smacking suck. Then padded off for a post coital pee.

From the other room she called out to me, "Did you like it?"

I called back. "It was just plastic. Not real." Then it was my turn, "Did you like sporting one?" Holding my warm penis, I let my stream start as I asked it.

"Well..., it has no nerve endings so I felt nothing." She chuckled, "Well, almost nothing."

"What'ya mean?" The wizz coursed through my dick palpably. The tinkling of my more functional penis stopped when my bladder emptied. Then I shook it as one must.

She answered my question, "When you sucked it. Your lips nudged it and it rubbed on my clit stick." She feigned a sigh, as if the sensations were unbelievably dreamy.

I returned to our boudoir. She lay there languidly, "And you liked that?"

She winked. "Very much. Maybe we'll do that for an extended time some day. It would be like I was pleasuring myself, except you'd be an intimate part of it."

"Sure, Hun. I'd be happy to help. Be a part of it. Maybe I could even lick some real flesh." Making my point, I crawled up her body starting at her ankles, when I got to her cream puff, the one I'd just filled, I planted a kiss on her diminutive real life dicklette. Then ascended to lay next to her, side by side.

Sheila teased, "I'd give you a real cock if I could. I'd strut around, watching it bounce. Then I'd push you to your knees to service me like I do you."

"A real one, bouncing and protruding from your groin... I could go for that. I'd beg you to push me to my knees in front of you. I'd want you to fuck my face good. Grab my head roughly and do whatever felt good to you."

"Awwk, you give me tingles, pretending like this. And also, maybe you should grab MY head like that someday. Just to try it.

"I'm all for trying new things."

Nothing more was said about me pushing her vibrator against her big phallic clit with my mouth, or any dick suckin'. Not for weeks anyway.

Sheila bounced into the garage. "We're going on vacation, Baby! Four sun-filled days. It's only a hundred and fifty-six miles away. And it's free."

I finished tightening the spoke on my bike, "How'd you manage that, Sweetheart?"

She twirled a strand of hair innocently, "We're housesitting for Kim and Harry."

I wasn't impressed and I asked gruffly, "Do I know them?"

"Sure you do: Kinky Kim and Hung Harry."

I kinda remembered Kinky Kim, "Why are they called that?"

"Kim's got a sex room in her house." She batted her eyes. We're gonna be alone there for three whole days and I've never seen the room." That clinched it for me.

She got down on her knees in front of me and started fishing my dick out. "Won't you pleeese take a couple days off work?" Sheila kissed the tip in that way only a woman in love does. "Will you do it like we talked about? With my head?"

She took my growing cock into her pretty mouth, bobbing and trying to force it down her throat roughly.

"Sheila, I'll go housesitting with you. You don't have to do that."

She stopped only long enough to answer, "I know. This was just an excuse to have you do to my mouth what I wanted. Now shut up and let me buy your cooperation with a face fuck."

She plunged her throat down as far as she could. Then stopped trying inexplicably. I stood there doing nothing until she moved my hands to her head.

I pulled gently at first, but she kept tapping on my hands to urge me on, until I figured out what she wanted. I pulled harder and she moaned. Not a real moan, but one meant to encourage me.

So I pulled even harder. She gagged, she choked, and she kept tapping my hands when I tried to stop. I looked deep into her eyes, "Blink twice if you want me to stop." She nodded and somehow I could tell she was smiling.

Repositioning my hands I prepared myself, "OK, this is it. Ready?" She did the cocknod again.

I pulled slowly. The blunt end wedged at the entrance to her throat. This was uncharted territory for us - for me. It was harder than one would think. Probably harder for her. My dick bent but I managed to keep going. With a surge it sorta popped through and then went down all the way. I asked if she was alright and she responded with a single long slow blink, indicating that all was good.

I feared splitting her lip. I worried about how her body squirmed and she struggled not to upchuck. I searched her eyes for multiple blinks but she never gave up.

I actually couldn't believe that a woman was all the way down on me. The knowledge of it was a thrill even if her tongue felt better than her esophagus.

I fucked her face as roughly as I dared. As hard as she seemed to want it. She was spluttering and crying but never blinked twice.

Next, I yanked her hair like I'd seen in movies. But after I'd tried it I felt like we'd done it all and I just wanted it to be over.

Holding off for a moment I asked, "Sheila? Do you think we can go back to the old way? I like it better."

She pushed my thighs, "Ugh, I thought you'd never ask! I felt like such a failure. I wanted to do it for you." She pouted, "But it's not fun like I thought it would be."

Sheila hot up and kissed me gently. I didn't mind cock-lips in the slightest. Why would I? "Actually," She said, "My jaw kinda hurts. Can we just practice for baby making?" I scooped her up in my arms and off we went.

Afterwards she rationalized, "You know, we accomplished more than Kim and Harry do?"

I hugged her tighter with my arm around her shoulders, then turned her face toward mine, asking for more information, "Yea, Kim and Harry have never come close to face fucking or deep throating. There's a reason they call him hung."

Now I was intrigued, "How hung is hung?"

"I've heard it's...twice yours."

"Daaaamn!"

"Not only that, but he can only go halfway when they fuck. He's never been more than halfway in any hole in any girl or person. Not even one of those fleshlights."

"Poor guy. It's like the Midas touch of dicks."

A week later I passed her in the kitchen, only slowing to give her ass a celebratory slap, "Four sun-filled days alone with you and a sex room!"

She corrected me, "Three days, Baby. Kim and Harry don't leave until the second day. We'll get to catch up with them."

"Sounds good, Hun. One fine day with friends, and THREE sex filled days with you. We should watch some movies for inspiration: 'Fifty Shades', 'Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down', 'Secretary', 'A Dangerous Method', 'Basic Instinct'...

She slapped me on the arm, "You sure do know a lot of S & M themed movies. Is there something you wanna tell me?"

I pulled her to me in a close hug, "Just that I wanna see you tied up so I can do unspeakable things to you that I've never done to you before."

Sheila squeezed my butt, "And just what won't I let you do?"

"Huh, well, so far nothing. But it's conceptual: the tying up thing." I squeezed her butt too.

Sheila ran her finger down all the buttons on my shirt, "What if I tie you up first? You know what we never did? I haven't made you suck the big cock sprouting from my loins?" We laughed.

"You wouldn't need to make me. I would kneel before you and let it plow into my mouth. Even if it were an unnatural purple vibrator... Wait a minute! Did you buy a strap-on for our trip?"

"No, really, I haven't made any plans. If anything, I want you to take the lead, do what you want. Take charge. In fact, when we get into that sex room, if you want, you tie me up and do those unspeakable things."

I bit her neck gently, "Well, first I'm gonna rub your vibrator all over your clit - with my mouth. You won't be able to stop me, because of the handcuffs."

She was breathless, "I don't wanna stop you. Do anything."

"After I suck it...I'm gonna kiss my way up your body...then while I bite you hard," I bit her neck hard enough to leave a mark, "I'm gonna slide my dick right where my tongue was..."

"Yes. Yes. That's gonna be great."

I pushed the bulge in my pants up against her groin, "But you know the best part?" She just breathed hard, "The best part is you're gonna feel my naked cock - for the first time, I won't be wearing a condom."

"Oh, Baby!" She squealed, "I can't wait. Let's go try right now."

It was my turn to tease her, "Sorry, Hun. We gotta wait till you're tied up. It's a conceptual thing."

On the drive up we held hands and she was all lovey-dovey, more than usual. "I can't say I get why you wanted to wait. But you're my man. Whatever you want, Baby."

A few miles later she said, "But I can't wait to tell Kim that this might be the weekend I get pregnant! And don't try to stop me."

Kim was delightful and Harry was easy to get along with. The four of us talked and drank and played games late into the night until eventually we started having a hard time staying awake.

Nodding off in the living room Kim told us, "Your room is down the hall on the left. Ours is the first on the right just before the pleasure den." Then speaking to her husband, "Harry, show them if they can't find their room." And she was out, right there on the couch.

We said our goodbyes to Harry because our hosts were going to be leaving early in the morning.

Sheila was brushing her teeth when she turned to me, "Maybe you need a piece of this." She had pulled her shirt down to reveal her busty boobs. Let's sneak into the sex room right now. I can't wait another minute."

Before I could answer she dashed down the hall leaving a trail of clothing and laughing the whole way. Naturally I ran after, stripping too. "Shhh, quiet. Harry's right in that room." We passed their room without any more noise.

In that special room I was in awe. The number and oddity of the contraptions shocked me. "Sheila kept touching stuff, "What's this for?" and "How does this work?"

I could only guess. We found a plank on the wall with velvet ropes and oddly placed holes. It was perfect for tying a person to.

Sheila stood against that board with her arms up and her legs slightly spread while I fastened the knots and tightened the red ropes. "Do you think I'm supposed to run the ropes through these holes?" I wasn't really asking. Just thinking out loud. I stuck my hand through a hole, grazing Sheila's big clit with my wrist as I felt around for a ring or something to tie a rope to. "Hmmm, nothing but air back there."

When I tied her legs I wrapped her ankles closely together. "My thighs are touching...you're not gonna have much access to my baby factory.

"You stop complaining and let me worry about the best way to tie you up. I'm plenty long enough to reach your vag with my baby blaster." I poked at the juncture of her thighs with my pole to show how I would be able to reach, "Hmm, it's tight where they press against each other." I looked around for some lube.

"See? You're gonna have to spread my legs."

Instead of lube I found a gag, "If you're gonna keep telling me how to do my job we're just gonna have to silence you." I wasn't really mad. But she looked hot with that strip of cloth gagging her. "I can always use saliva for lube."

I got on my knees in front of her and kissed from her ankles to her crotch. Once there I started licking the insides of her thighs. I'd be inserting my 'gnarly' cock between them in no time. I was sure I'd have no trouble finding her hole.

Her clit stuck out long enough to grasp with my lips. I sucked on it softly to warm her up. "You brought the vibrator? Tell me it's in our room right now?"

She couldn't speak clearly. But she hung her head with a dramatic flair, humming words that must've been, "I forgot it at home."

"No matter, we can go to a store tomorrow and buy another one. Let's get a more realistic one this time. Can a person smile with a gag on? I think she did.

I started licking all around the area now, readying her skin for the moment when I was gonna part her thighs with my cock. I didn't neglect her lower lips and clit stick, tugging and stretching her lips with my tongue was a novel blast considering the new challenging position.

I stopped to inhale the aroma of her muff for a moment when she hummed some objection and pulled against the soft ropes.

I stood up to bite her neck. "What'd I say about complaining?"

But she didn't stop so I bit her harder as a punishment. I left a mark like I said I would. But it wasn't hard enough to hurt her.

I watched her eyes as I kissed down her chest. I sucked one hard nipple into my mouth, sucking harder than I ever have. She blinked twice so I stopped.

Back at her snatch it was still wet and slick but I had not yet really paid any great attention to her clit. I wanted to give her an orgasm before we fucked.

I took her dicklette into my mouth and gave it a long sensuous suck. Breathing hot breath into her grotto I revived our impossible fantasy, "If you had a big cock jutting out from your groin I would suck it for you." She squirmed in a way I found to be delightful.

I licked her gash, reaching as far back as I could with my tongue. Her thighs were clamped together fighting my efforts to push my chin any deeper. She was right, I should have tied her legs spread. But I wasn't going to admit that now.

Was I going to be able to get my cock into her? I explored the depths with my tongue to find out. I could feel her lips going pretty far back. The depth wouldn't be a problem for a guy with a dick as long as mine.

But the angle might pose a problem. I pictured my long staff searching for her entrance but sliding along her groove instead. I pulled back and examined my options. The purpose of the hole must be to keep my dickhead from hitting the board. Smart.

On any other day I would just run my dick through the slit and deposit my cum at the entrance. It would even be secretly thrilling to lick her clean of my spoo after the deed was done. But today was THE day. I needed my seed to get all the way up there. Maybe tomorrow I could go around to the other side and make my deposit from behind?

I was going to have to bite the bullet and untie her. Shit! I was really looking forward to the bondage play. It's a conceptual thing.

Well, I thought, first some more fun and games. I resumed the sexual theater, "When you come your hot jizz is gonna fly into my mouth. Fuck my lips Honey! I'm ready."

I was kissing and biting the area during the kinky role play. I kept her thighs wet and reached back with my tongue as far as I could. Sheila never stopped squirming and fighting the bonds. She was good at this.

My nose was buried in her bush when I felt something touch my lips. I wondered if her clit could spring an erection. That would be hot! Then I would be sucking her 'cock' for real. Real flesh, not some plastic dildo.

Tomorrow when we went shopping we we're gonna have to look for a penis pump - but for clits.

It bumped my mouth again and our newfound fantasy took hold of my mind. I imagined a cock growing from her body, invading my mouth, face fucking me, then leaving it's cummy load.

My casual fantasy was feeling too real. It felt like a real dickhead was in between my lips. I sucked on it, feeling the ridge, until my thoughts caught up to Sheila's.

Somehow I WAS sucking a real dick. Kim and Harry's room was right behind the board on which I'd tied Sheila. I suckled the end five or six more times, somewhat undecided on what to do. He pushed more of his cock through the hole, through her thighs, and through my lips.

From our conversations I didn't think she would have a problem with me sucking a cock. With the bell end in my mouth I looked up at Sheila's newly relaxed face. She blinked one long slow blink and I returned one long slow blink to her.

I considered my feelings and I wasn't feeling repulsed. It WAS jutting out from between her groin as if it were hers.

I sucked hard on the end, pulling it with me as I retreated. Now her cock was bigger, it really was as if she were sporting a six inch erection and it was warm and hard just for me.

I let it go, staring at the fleshy living club. This was no vibrator. It had a foreskin, a pulse, and a leaky slit in the tip. Kneeling in front of my lovely shemale I gawked at the manly cock she had. It was everything I could have dreamed of.

I plunged down, trying to fuck my throat on it. A gagged whimper of approval from up above spurred me on.

I watched the shaft glide through her pussy lips, emerging with streaks of pussy secretions on it. I watched her pivot her hips, grinding on the fat cock. I nudged it up against her clit, giving her more friction.

Hung Harry started thrusting faster and faster, his cock traveling all that distance yet still able to make me choke.

He didn't last long and I didn't need him to, considering how uncomfortable it was. I don't mean it wasn't thrilling, I absolutely loved being face fucked. It was raw, primal, and grandly brutal. But ultimately it was just a memorable bucket list experience. It lacked the depth and meaning of sex with my Sheila.

I enjoyed the rocketing cream and the banging on the other side of the wall that let us both know he was liking it too.

The goo was thick with an indescribable taste.

I swallowed. He pulled out. And Sheila slumped in her bonds.

As I was recovering from my first blowjob his voice came through the hole. "Thanks guys." That was it. Short and sweet.

12