Shedding Bright White Puff Balls

Story Info
Jake shedded some Bright White Puff Balls and fit in.
1.2k words
3.21
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJEroticas
JJEroticas
47 Followers

Jake laid naked on the gray carpet. An old, nude, fat, and hairy body pancaked out. The Spiderman movie played on his monstrous flat screen above. The TV blared to reach through his wax filled aging ear canals. He stroked his limp cock to an imaginary bubble ass. Real sex alluded him for ten years now. Edna, his ex-wife rode him last at his 58th. They divorced last summer. She rode off with her tall mean poodle to Arizona and Jake drove his 60's Cadillac to a bed and breakfast in Key West.

Thanksgiving Eve 2019 reminders flooded Jake's radio waves on his balcony. A mini-turkey, two boxes of Stove Top, and three gallons of cheap red wine decorated his kitchenette. He raised himself off the carpet when he heard the laughter by the pool down below. Two men in their thirties pranced the parameter of the pool. He watched their outlined curved bubble asses when their soaked Billabong bathing suits plastered it for display.

Even further on Devall street, Jake listened to the rattling of overlapping voices. The remnants of Fantasy Fest lingered until all the sparkled glitter vanished off the pavements. The two bubble butt men booked their adjacent room until the new year. A third bubble ass roamed the grounds somewhere too.

Jake logged into his retirement accounts. Several hundred thousand dollars appeared. He transferred two-grand to his checking. He his fat knobbed fingers clicked on his product's website: the leaf sucker 5000. He created this in his 40's and became a millionaire. A solar powered vacuuming submarine that sucked in swimming pool leaves like nothing before it.

He clicked on a picture of his High School sweet heart Edna. And blinked violently to the flashes of imagery of 50 years married. And the 1952' summer burned in his memory first. He sale pitched his pool invention to a wealthy client. The 29-year-old man came out and unrobed and swam around Jake's invention like a naked and wild fish. And with his smooth ass that reflected off the moonlight during the dolphin dives, Jake's erection marbleized.

"I will take 500 of these for the pool construction sector Jake...you want to jump in?"

"I am fine. Thank you," Jake said.

Jake struggled. His blue balls tormented his Married Christian Republican American male persona for a week. He reran that soft white robe plopping to the patio floor and two swollen bubble ass cheeks hobbling together as the man dove in a crystal-clear pool.

What Jake suppressed for a near life time eroded over the last year. He walked down the stairwell barefoot. It echoed and smelled like concrete and garlic. He found the sunlight and listened to the men. He took in a deep frosty breath.

"Beautiful day today," he said.

"Yup," one man said.

Then a mocking bird sung, filling in the void. Followed by an Atlantic sea breeze that rattled the trees. Jake waddled hysterical to the sidewalk matrix that connected to Duval Street. He heard the three men laugh as he turned the corner.

Later that afternoon, Jake crunched down on a fat juicy cheeseburger. To onlookers, he appeared to be at an empty table. But his imaginary friend sat across the circled table. His friend resembled Spiderman but queerer and more ragged. Like a Spiderman that just wrestled a crocodile and barely survived it.

"You going to eat those fries?" Spidey asked.

"No. I rather die from booze than French fries," Jake said.

"You going to hang yourself with that noose in the drawer from the balcony today?"

"No," Jake said.

"You going to work on tapping some thirty something ass or read comic books until your buried?"

"What do I do Spidey?" Jake said.

"I never thought you would ask old man!"

Spidey dragged Jake to get his head completely shaved. When it was over, the floor had one bright white puff ball on it. Then after a Brazilian wax, they both laid in tanning booths until Jake's inner thighs matched the complexion of Donald Trump. After that, to a surf shop in which they plucked out long cargo shorts and loose long sleeve thin fabric button downs. And finally, Spidey held Jake's ankle still as a tattoo needle poured in a design of the real Amazing Spiderman.

"Get a night's rest "New Man" and try again tomorrow poolside!" Spidey said.

Jake slept nine hours and was up at 10AM. He grabbed his Yoda towel.

"Put that fucking towel back and grab the one with the Corona beer on it at least," Spidey said from the corner chair.

"Fine," Jake said.

Bald and smooth with white teeth and expensive cargo shorts Jake rolled out the teal green door. He clopped down the stairs with his burning new tattoo of Spidey. He blasted into the sun.

"It is November and it is hot as fuck out here," Jake said.

The three men looked at him through black sunglasses. One smiled.

"Global warming, man," the smiler said.

The other man tipped up his glasses. "Nice Spidey tattoo."

Imaginary Spidey sprawled out in the jacuzzi. "Say nothing and sit down.".

"Thanks, I drew it myself," Jake said.

"Damn you got talent," the quietest one said.

"Thanks, you all have tatts?"

"We all do," the tallest man said. "We all do."

"I told you to keep your mouth shut," Spidey said.

Another man sat up. "You know, you look like that dude that used to be on those commercials."

The middle man sat up. "Yah, that swimming pool gadget guy," he said.

"The leaf sucker 5000?" Jake said.

All three men: "yes!"

"I invented that so long ago," Jake said.

"You invented that shit?" one man said. "Every fucking pool on the planet has that thing in it. You must be rich as fuck!"

"After lawsuits and someone coming up with the leaf sucker 6000, I am not rich."

Then men laughed. "Hey, you want to come up to our place and smoke some herb and have a cocktail?"

"Sure," Jake said.

"See superman. You did not have to lie about being an artist, you just had to be yourself, a cleaned-up version, and look what happened."

Spidey waited and found a bag of Doritos in the laundry room. He climbed up the stairs and walked in the men's apartment.

Jake's fat naked ass wobbled as his stiff cock spearheaded the smoothest, roundest bubble ass on the island. To each side of him, bare bubble asses rested like statues. Jake's assembly line of fucking bubble asses naked as a Jay Bird ensued. Sometimes the men would turn to slurp Jake's cock like a never-ending strawberry lollipop. Jake's dick danced in the tallest man's throat while each of the other two licked his testicles.

"Get your asses back on the bed," Jake said.

He mounted and pounded and spanked the tallest.

"This pussy feels so right," Jake said. "I'm part of the club now?"

"Yes," the tallest said.

"Tell me I am part of the club," Jake said.

"You are..."

Jake flooded fifty years of seamen all over the man's jiggling bubble ass. He followed the streams of his suppressed cum drip down the hot thighs.

Spidey burned up in the corner and disappeared forever. Leaving a bright white puff ball on the ground.

JJEroticas
JJEroticas
47 Followers