Shehla’s Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Kapil assuages Shehla’s anxiety.
4.7k words
4.44
4.8k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell my readers that those searching for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can skip those parts.

Your vote and constructive feedback are appreciated.

Please read Shehla's Story Chs. 00 and 01 to better appreciate this part. A summary is given below:

Ch. 00 - 01 Summary:

Shehla is a married young woman (around 30) with a small daughter. She is professionally qualified and works as junior executive with Trident Corp., a large MNC. Her hubby is a banker working with a large international bank. They live and work in Gurgaon. She is tall, slim, reasonably well endowed, fresh faced and pleasantly attractive. She generally dresses in salwar suits and her clothes are smart but conservatively cut.

Shehla and her hubby suffer a forced separation when he gets transferred to the Gulf, and becomes extremely busy with his job. She tries to be with her hubby in the Gulf, taking leave of absence from her job. However, she returns after a couple of months, ostensibly because she had nothing to do there, but also because of a not yet revealed trauma she suffered there. Her hubby is perhaps in some kind of trouble because of which he is trapped there in the Gulf and is unable to return to India...

Upon her return, she re-locates to Mumbai, where she currently lives with her widowed mother. In Trident Corp.'s Mumbai office, she gets acquainted with Kalpana, a senior colleague. They soon become good friends.

Prolonged separation from her hubby adversely affects Shehla's mental health and emotional wellbeing. Telephonic conversations with her hubby are not enough satisfy her emotional and physical needs. She starts getting desperate. Her hubby understands her condition and finally, to help preserve her sanity he suggests that she might try to find someone for a short-term relationship. But she knows that she can't afford to look for such a person among her colleagues, relatives or friends. Online search only yields responses from totally unsuitable, unsavoury characters. She is at her wits' end. Finally, one day Shehla unburdens herself to an understanding and sympathetic Kalpana.

To help lighten her mood, Kalpana invites Shehla to her home one day. After a long and happy day at Kalpana's place, her hubby Kapil drives Shehla back to her home. Shehla and Kapil find it very easy to talk to each other and she soon starts calling him Jiju (brother-in-law, treating Kalpana as her adoptive sister). Without conscious intent on her part, Shehla's unfulfilled thirst drives her to come on to Kapil. Being a hot-blooded male, he cannot resist her charms. Unbeknownst to Shehla, he has a hall pass from Kalpana, to compensate him for the affair Kalpana is having with the big boss of Trident Corp., Shyam Belekar. (Please read the series Kalpana & "Sir").

Kapil and Shehla do it as soon as they reach her home. So highly aroused and impatient are they that they have unprotected sex. They do it again the next day, in a hotel room. Apart from Shehla's long unsatisfied thirst for sex, they are driven by a strong natural chemistry between them and they get on like a house on fire.

Shehla visits a gynaecologist for a morning after pill and also to treat a vaginal infection she caught during their romps. She is plunged into anxiety when she is told that at that point in her menstrual cycle, a morning after pill might not work...

***

It was almost a fortnight since Shehla and Kapil had last met. Shehla was at her cubicle in the office but found herself unable to concentrate on her work. She was on pins and needles: She was expecting her period to start almost any time now. For the past fortnight she had had bouts of anxiety every once in a while. But as the days passed, the anxiety attacks had grown in intensity and duration until she felt distracted and, on the edge, almost all the time.

"I have always been regular as a clockwork and surely, they will start on time now too!" She assured herself, temporarily assuaging her anxiety, reminding herself that she had never had to worry about it in the past. But now, she had to contend with memories of the intense peaks of passion her Jiju's bare, unsheathed, uncircumcised cock had made her experience as they flashed before her mind's eye. She blushed with shame and guilt and in spite of herself, a shiver of arousal coursed through her body.

"Has Jiju planted his seed in me already?" The thought kept recurring. She shook her head to clear her head, made a quick trip to the ladies' room and splashed cold water on her face to force herself to snap out of her guilt laden reverie. But try as she might, those memories kept flooding back. And although she was temporarily able to assuage her guilt and shame, she couldn't suppress her sexual arousal as she re-lived those vivid memories, even though she was immersed in the aseptic, business-like environment of her office.

In fact, she had started experiencing episodes of sexual arousal almost as soon as the inflammation in her pussy had subsided. Her episodes of horniness kept increasing in intensity and duration as the days passed. She was compelled to live through bouts of guilt laden anxiety and intense sexual arousal, not knowing how to control either, until she was ready to climb a wall.

Jiju was the only person she could confide in. But Shehla was caught on the horns of a dilemma. On the one hand she needed Jiju's support to overcome her anxiety. On the other hand, she knew that the mere sound of his voice would be enough to ignite her sexual arousal and leave her high and dry, unable to find relief on her own. She was ashamed of her own vulnerable state... After a long and tortuous struggle with herself, she finally gathered courage and called Kapil.

"Kaisi ho Shehla?"

"How are you doing Shehla?" Kapil picked up the phone almost as soon as it rang. A wave of relief swept through her upon hearing his voice. Her pussy spasmed and she felt moist between her legs, reacting instantly to the sound of his voice.

"Ji mein theek hun, Jiju. Kya hum mil sakte hain?"

"I am OK, Jiju. Can we meet?" He detected a little tremor in her voice.

"Han, han. Zaroor! Koi khas baat?"

"Yes, yes. Certainly! Anything in particular?" He responded, his heart beating a little faster.

"Ji, milne par bataungi!"

"I'll tell you when we meet."

"Achha!"

"OK!"

A shiver ran down Kapil's spine as he digested Shehla's message. "Why didn't she come out and tell me upfront what she had on her mind? Is she pregnant?" He wondered. He immediately dreamt up a few scenarios on how he would deal with that eventuality. Whatever it might be, he decided it would be best if he arranged a private rendezvous with Shehla.

They met a day later on a Saturday morning in the coffee shop of the same hotel where they had met a fortnight or so ago. Kapil was getting impatient and was about to call her, when she showed up, twenty minutes late.

"Kaisi ho Shehla?"

"How are you doing, Shehla?" He greeted her and she responded with a relieved smile. The mere sight of her Jiju was sufficient to assuage her anxiety and set her heart aflutter.

"Sorry Jiju, I'm a bit late. For some reason, there were no free taxis to be found..."

"Koi baat nahi. Chalo!"

"Don't worry about it. Let's go!" Her heart skipped a beat as he rose and guided her to the elevators with a light touch on her shoulder. No explanations were necessary; she knew he was taking her to a hotel room where they would find privacy that she needed so badly...

His hand rested lightly on her shoulder as the elevator sped upwards. She avoided looking at him through the big mirror in the elevator, but he could feel her trembling. Like a wet sparrow, he thought...

She flung herself at him and threw her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tight as soon as he shut the door of the room behind them. Kapil drew her in his arms and hugged her back, her breasts flattening against his chest. She felt his rapidly hardening cock against her belly as he thrust his hips forward and lifted her up a bit. He buried his nose in her hair and deeply inhaled her fresh, feminine scent. He rocked her like a baby as he felt sobs wrack her body and made soothing little vocalizations to calm her down...

Her face was wet with tears when she finally calmed down and drew back a little, gazing into his eyes, a shy smile playing on her lips.

"Oh Jiju, I am so relieved! I feel so comfortable and nice in your arms. I wish I could stay like this forever!" She exhaled a sob.

He kept rocking her wordlessly, letting her pour her heart out at her own pace. Over the next half hour, she shared with him all the fear and agony that she had lived through over the past fortnight or so, while she waited anxiously for her period to start. Although she was too shy and inhibited to tell him about the episodes of intense horniness that she had lived through, her body unmistakably conveyed that message as she continued to hug him and subtly ground her hips against him...

Kapil raised her face, wiped off her tears and kissed her lips lightly. She responded by landing a series of progressively deeper kisses on his mouth until they were smooching open mouthed, licking and sucking each other's lips and tongues, and he once in a while nipped at her jaw line and bit her dainty chin. Quickly, they both were breathless and fully aroused. Kapil knew that it was now time for action, not words...

Kapil stepped back and started stripping while his gaze locked on to her eyes. She stared at him as his slim, athletic body slowly revealed itself for her eyes to feast on, until he was down to his shorts, his fully erect cock straining against his underwear.

"Ab isko tum utaro!"

"Take this off now!" He whispered a command. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of his shorts and peeled them down, watching in fascination as his hard cock sprang free. His reddish pink crown was wet with secretions as it peeped out of the protective cover of his foreskin. He stopped her as she moved to touch his cock.

"First, I want to see you strip!" He whispered hoarsely.

Never in her life had Shehla stripped for a man, not even for her husband! But now, she couldn't refuse her lover's command. Feeling very shy, she averted her eyes and slowly and hesitantly started taking off her footwear and clothes one by one. Occasionally she glanced at Kapil to gauge his reaction. She was simultaneously thrilled and embarrassed by his slack jawed appreciation. Soon, she was down to her bra and panties. Her hair remained tied into a chignon high on her head.

Although her strip-tease was amateurish, for Kapil it was far more provocative than a professional strip-tease could ever be, knowing that it was being performed at his behest by an otherwise chaste and demure young woman who was another man's wife. His cock grew ever harder and his heart hammered against his ribs. She then waited shyly for his next move...

Kapil stepped forward, untied her hair and arranged it to flow over her shoulders, covering her bra clad breasts. His drooling cock brushed against her belly as he loosened her hair. She then followed his command and took off her bra. He stared hungrily as she reached behind her to unclasp her bra strap, thrusting her breasts out. Her nipples played hide and seek behind her long, thick hair flowing down her shoulders as she bent to take off her panties. She straightened up and covered her bald pussy with her hands, eyes averted. He could gauge her high arousal by the lubricious secretions trickling down her inner thighs...

"Lo, pehnao!"

"Here, put it on!" Kapil pulled a condom out of his wallet and held it out to her.

"Aaj iski koi zaroorat nahi!"

"It is not necessary today!" She whispered, breathlessly waiting for another bareback fuck-fest. After all, if her Jiju had already knocked her up, she couldn't become pregnant twice over. On the other hand, if she wasn't yet pregnant, she could hardly become pregnant now, when her period was almost upon her...

"Achha!"

"OK!" Kapil could hardly believe his ears. His arousal cranked up another couple of notches at the prospect of a bareback fuck. He advanced towards her; his hands outstretched...

She evaded his hands and knelt before him. She was fascinated by his uncircumcised cock and wanted to take a closer look. She held his cock, lightly running her fingers over his shaft, gauging its length and thickness, marvelling at its rubbery hardness and the heat emanating from it. She looked at the foreskin partly sheathing his crown and slowly pulled it back to fully uncover his pink, wet crown. She wanted to burn the image of her first uncircumcised cock in her memory...

She leaned forward and planted a little kiss on his crown and then proceeded to lick it with dainty little jabs of her tongue, savouring the salty flavour, sticky texture and manly scent of his cock. Kapil was over the moon as his naked saali (sister-in-law) knelt before him and made love to his cock. He had half a mind to grab her by her hair and thrust his cock down her throat, but restrained himself. Her willingness to get fucked bareback was a massive turn-on for him and he wanted to get on with it quickly, before she perhaps had second thoughts...

He quickly made her lie on her back on the bed and arranged a pillow under her ass to raise her hips. Her outer lips opened as he parted her thighs and knelt between them. Her inflamed inner lips were revealed for his eyes to feast on, wet and dribbling with her lubricious secretions. As soon as his crown touched her pussy, her fingers guided it to her opening and she raised her hips to welcome him into her most private passage.

"Hmmmph..." Kapil grunted as he thrust his hard cock into her body. Although she was fully lubricated and ready to receive the intruder, it nevertheless took a fair amount of pressure to force his cock in.

"Sssssss...!" Shehla hissed as his cock forced her pussy walls apart and made its way in, causing her to experience a momentary sharp pain followed by waves of ecstasy as it rubbed against her sensitive and delicate pussy walls. A couple of in and out movements later, his cock was fully embedded in her cunt, his pelvic bone resting against her awakened clitoris. The lovers took a short break, enjoying the pleasure of sensations emanating from their joined genitals as Shehla tightened her pussy around his thick shaft.

Kapil supported his upper body on his elbows and Shehla tightened her thighs around his hips, making tiny movements of her hips to feel his crown nudge her cervix, assuring herself that his cock was indeed buried to the hilt, deep inside her cunt. Kapil took the opportunity to squeeze and fondle her tits and roll and pinch her nipples, while licking and sucking her lips, his tongue duelling with hers...

"Mein ab tumko kas kar chodnewala hun!"

"I'm going to fuck you hard now!" He growled, using crude Hindi to describe his intentions. Shehla was so far gone in her arousal that even the thought of objecting to his vulgar language didn't cross her mind.

"Hnnhh..." She moaned, thrusting her hips up, urging him on.

Kapil started with slow, well-paced thrusts, pulling back till only the tip of his cock remained in and then thrusting in deep, burying himself up to the hilt, feeling his crown nudge her cervix. Shehla was in utter bliss, experiencing a series of little climaxes as the friction between their genitals radiated waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy and spreading all over her body. Her toes curled and nipples hardened to painful little points. She moaned throatily and urged him on with little thrusts of her pelvis against his hard hips. Her hands were wrapped around his torso, and her left hand once in a while slapped his back jerkily, in a reflexive movement that she did unconsciously in the throes of sexual frenzy...

As the pace of his thrusts built up, they were bathed in sweat and their skins became slippery. He had to push his hands under her and grab hold of her shoulders to keep her in place, lest her writhing body slip out from under him. In a few minutes, he felt his control slip and his thrusts inexorably became harder and more frenzied, egged on by the scent of her hot, fragrant breath on his face and her moans and grunts as she absorbed his forceful assault on her defenceless pussy.

As he energetically reamed her pussy, she felt the series of little climaxes merge into a continuous wave of utter bliss, rising higher and higher until suddenly, her breath caught, her cunt spasmed hard around his shaft and she thrust her hips up, trying to take him ever deeper inside her. She saw stars behind her closed eyelids as her climax peaked. Her spasming cunt triggered his climax too, and he forced her hips down, lunged deep inside her and ejaculated rope after rope of thick, creamy semen right at the opening of her womb...

Panting and completely out of breath, Kapil collapsed on top of her, their chests glued together. They felt each other's frantically beating hearts gradually slow down and their breathing return to normal. Shehla's hold around Kapil slowly loosened and they both felt a tickling sensation as his deflating cock slipped out of her pussy. Shehla giggled as she felt Kapil's copious discharge dribble out and ooze down her ass crack. It created quite a big wet splotch on the pillow under her ass.

Kapil rolled off her and lay on his back by her side, eyes closed, His hand rested lightly on her belly. Feeling utterly happy and relaxed and pleasantly tired after their vigorous sexual romp, he slipped into a light slumber, although it was only late morning. Shehla smiled as she heard him snore lightly. She turned on her side and supported her head on her hand, looking adoringly at his sleeping form. She stopped herself from leaning over and kissing him, not wanting to disturb his sleep. After all, he has earned it, she thought and giggled again. She thanked her lucky stars for finding her a good man to take care of her needs. She didn't forget to thank her friend Kalpana for everything she had done for her. Lastly, she prayed for Kapil's good health and for more strength to his loins. She prayed that he would continue to take care of her needs and be a good husband to Kalpana Didi as well.

Shehla cleaned up her soiled and sticky crotch in the bathroom and gave her body a wipe-down with a wet towel. She studied herself closely in the mirror and noted a couple of bruises on her breasts, evidence of the vigour of their love-making. They were rather biggish and were slowly turning purple. She knew they would last for at least a week or ten days. She felt proud to carry them but was also thankful that there were no marks on the visible areas of her body, once she was properly clothed. There was no way she could've explained them away to her Ammi and daughter! She slipped on her panties, wrapped a chunni around her shoulders and returned to the bedroom. She knew by prior experience that any additional clothes would have to come off soon, anyway!

Shehla lay down in bed by Kapil's side and held his hand in hers, lightly stroking it and then lifted it to her mouth. He had just awakened from his nap and smiled contentedly as he felt her lips and tongue make love to his fingers and her teeth nip them lightly. Shehla then placed his hand on her soft breast, palm down. Her stiffening nipple tickled his palm and he caught it between his fingers. He was soon rolling her nipple and then suddenly he pinched it hard.

12