Shehla’s Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Shehla proves to be a lucky mascot for Kapil's business.
4k words
4.32
3.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell my readers that those searching for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can skip those parts.

Your vote and constructive feedback are appreciated.

Please read Shehla's Story Chs. 00 to 03 to better appreciate this part. A summary is given below:

Ch. 00 - 03 Summary:

Shehla is a married young woman (around 30) with a small daughter. She is professionally qualified and works as junior executive with Trident Corp., a large MNC. She is tall, slim, reasonably well endowed, fresh faced and pleasantly attractive. She generally dresses in salwar suits and her clothes are smart but conservatively cut.

Shehla and her hubby suffer a forced separation when he gets transferred to the Gulf. Due to as yet unrevealed reasons, he gets trapped in the Gulf and is unable to return. Prolonged separation from her hubby causes serious problems for Shehla. She misses her hubby and, in his absence, desperately longs for male companionship to meet her emotional and sexual needs.

Quite fortuitously she meets Kapil, husband of her colleague and good friend Kalpana. They get on like a house on fire and do it at the first opportunity and then repeat it a few more times. Their powerful, irresistible mutual attraction drives them to do it bareback, throwing caution to the winds.

Shehla spends almost a fortnight anxiously waiting for her period to start, dreading the prospect of possibly having become pregnant. She also suffers frequent bouts of horniness during this time. She only has Kapil to confide in and he stands by her like a rock. He meets her again to assuage her anxiety. When they meet, they cannot resist the temptation to do it again (bareback, of course!).

Finally, her period starts, a few days overdue. An overjoyed Shehla and Kapil celebrate the occasion in style!

***

Shehla

Shehla was staring out of the window, lost in her thoughts, as the local train sped her towards the distant suburb on the Western Railway where she lived. The women's first-class compartment was full, but she had managed to find a forward-facing window seat. Her sports bra had picked up some vanilla cherry frosting (that Kapil had so generously smeared on her tits, before licking it off) and she shivered as the sticky, sugary, syrupy fabric rubbed against her sensitive, moist skin. It was very uncomfortable, but at the same time it refreshed the intensely pleasurable memories of her date with her Jiju.

She hugged herself and allowed herself a little smile every once in a while. She had climaxed just by nipple play, something that had never before happened. She remembered the expression of utter satiation on Kapil's face as she had fellated him to a climax. She was surprised how easily she had been able to take him in all the way, without pain, nausea or revulsion. Indeed, she had taken the little initial discomfort in her stride and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. In fact, she had experienced a little climax as he had spurted in her mouth. She'd loved the male scent of his crotch and the intimacy of his warm thighs surrounding her head and the smell, taste and texture of his semen as she'd swallowed it. The way Jiju had asserted his right over her by holding her head and thrusting his cock down her throat had aroused her even more. Never before had she done this willingly. But now, she knew she would happily do it again.

Her thoughts wandered to her husband Samir. She had not yet told him anything about Kapil. She had been holding on till she knew for sure about the possible pregnancy. Now that that was out of the way, she knew she had to talk to him. Although he had given her permission to find a man, she imagined it would be difficult for him to accept that she had actually gone and done it. She hoped that since he too was having sex there with his boss's wife (although that relationship had been foisted upon him), it would make it easier for him...

Shehla blushed as she recalled how in just about a month, she had progressed (regressed?) from not knowing Kapil from Adam to becoming his wanton slut, willing to do his bidding. She knew that it was she who had mainly been responsible for the repeated bareback intercourse they'd had. Now that she was sure she wasn't pregnant, she told herself that all the tensions and anxiety she'd experienced thereafter had been worthwhile, remembering the peaks of pleasure she'd experienced by spontaneously giving in to her wanton lust. Had she in fact been egged on by the thrill of courting the danger of unwanted pregnancy? She wondered.

But would she once again risk a possible pregnancy? No, never again! She told herself. She was clear that she would not want to live through the hell of anxiously waiting for her period to start, not ever. She knew that Jiju would be willing to wear a condom during their future trysts, but would it be right for her to depend on him? Besides, she craved the natural intimacy and spontaneity of bareback sex. All said and done, a condom provided only a second-best experience...

She knew she had to take the responsibility in her own hands. She toyed with the idea of going on birth control pills. She'd not responded well the last time she'd tried them, feeling nauseous and out of sorts the whole time, finally abandoning them. Perhaps she could try another type of pill... But on the other hand, what would happen if her mother chanced upon her pills? She cringed at the thought...

"Please doctor. I don't want any "thing" to be put in my body!" She remembered her own visceral reaction to the gynaecologist's suggestion for putting an intra uterine device in her womb, the last time she'd visited her. Perhaps, she needed to have a second look at the suggestion, she told herself. She blushed at the sudden thought that after all, she'd been quite willing to allow Jiju to repeatedly put his "thing" in her body...

***

Kapil

After Shehla left, Kapil wrapped up a few things that needed to be done in his office. He hummed under his breath as he made his way home, reflecting on the events of the recent past. He had every reason to be pleased. Thank God Shehla is not pregnant, he thought. Although he was fully prepared to stand by her, he was immensely relieved at not having to face a potentially messy situation. Quite apart from that immediate relief, he could hardly believe his good fortune for the way things had turned out.

Just a few weeks back, he was a jealous and angry husband whose wife was having an affair with her boss. She'd told him recently that she had lost control over the affair to her boss and it was he who called the shots. Not only that, she appeared to be quite content to be the submissive partner, willingly obeying her boss's wishes. Knowing that he was himself responsible for initially instigating and encouraging her had in fact aggravated his jealousy and anger. He had realized what a disastrous blunder he had committed, all in the hopes of getting an opportunity to bed another woman. He was in danger of losing his balance and going off the deep end, when quite unexpectedly, fate had smiled and delivered Shehla unto him.

Shehla was everything he could have wished for, and more. She was young, smartly turned out, slim but reasonably well endowed. Although she was by nature and upbringing a chaste and faithful wife, circumstances had conspired to render her ripe for an extra-marital affair. Quite fortuitously, she had been introduced to Kapil by his wife Kalpana, who was Shehla's colleague and good friend. Almost immediately, sparks had ignited and they had discovered a powerful mutual attraction between them...

Kapil had been amazed at the way Shehla had come on to him, and her appetite for bareback sex, in reckless disregard of the risks. This was quite a contrast with her otherwise rather diffident nature. He understood that it was driven by her long unfulfilled hunger for sex. He however didn't fully appreciate how much of it was driven by the powerful sexual chemistry between them.

Be that as it may, it had provided a tremendous boost to his self-esteem, that had been severely dented by his wife's affair with her boss. His male ego had also been stroked by the fact that she belonged to another faith and was another man's wife. Men are biologically driven to scatter their seed as widely as they possibly can. This central fact explains infidelity, sexual assault on women, as well as the behaviour of conquering armies towards conquered women, despite being totally despicable, against the tenets of all religions, and violative of the laws and norms of civilized society...

He knew that although she had a strong sexual appetite, she was not very experienced in matters of sex. He looked forward to introduce her to some of the kinkier stuff he and Kalpana had enjoyed during their long married life, and even a few things he had hesitated to do with his wife. But Kapil recognized that Shehla was a precious gift to him. He knew he had to be patient and break her in gradually. He resolved not to betray her trust by forcing her into anything that she might find scary, painful, repulsive or distasteful...

He smiled at the realisation that he was getting aroused again just by his memories of his time with his Saali. Boy! Was wife Kalpana going to get a big surprise tonight or what! He mused...

***

Almost a week had passed since the last meeting between Kapil and Shehla.

"Hello Jiju."

"Han Shehla. Kaho."

"Yes Shehla. What is it?" Kapil picked up her call almost immediately, panting as he interrupted his morning jog.

"Aap kyon haanf rahe hain? Aap theek toh hain?"

"Why are you panting? Are you OK?" She was concerned.

"Mein bilkul theek hoon. Hamesha ki tarah subehre ki jogging kar raha tha. Kaho, kya baat hai?"

"I am fine. I was jogging in the morning, as usual. Tell me, what is it?"

"Jiju, can we meet around eleven o'clock tomorrow?"

"Umm... Sure! But what's the matter?" Kapil quickly juggled his next day's schedule in his mind.

"Jiju... Umm... I'll tell you when we meet." Shehla whispered.

"Oh God! Is there a problem?" Kapil's heart sank.

"No, no! There is no problem, but it is something important." Shehla said mysteriously.

"OK." He didn't press her further.

Shehla had picked a coffee shop in a western suburb for their rendezvous. It was not close to either of their residences. As they sipped coffee, Kapil sensed that Shehla was a bit tense. He waited for her to open up.

"Jiju, you know how tense and nervous I was last time, waiting for my... thing to start."

"Yes."

"God! I would have died if you were not around to support me." She was going a bit overboard. Kapil nodded in sympathy.

"I don't want to go through that again!" She shuddered. Kapil patted her hand.

"I have thought a lot about it... I... I... think the best way is to get an IUD fitted." She concluded, clutching his hand.

"Oh! Good! That's a good idea!" Kapil responded with a relieved smile. For a moment he'd wondered whether she wanted to terminate their little arrangement.

"But Jiju, I am scared! I want you to be with me when I see my gynaecologist. Will you please come with me to the clinic? And hold my hand?"

"Of course! Don't you worry!" Kapil responded gallantly.

Kapil had never accompanied even his wife to her gynaecologist. He in fact felt a bit queasy about those mysterious "womanly problems" and avoided facing them as far as possible. But he wasn't about to admit it to Shehla.

"Thanks, Jiju! I am so happy!" Shehla was relieved.

"Uh, when are you going to meet your doctor?"

"In about half an hour. Her clinic is just across the street." Shehla pointed at it through the window.

"Aah! OK!!" Kapil was trapped. He had no escape. He gritted his teeth and decided to take it on the chin.

***

"Oh, hello Shehla, good morning! Welcome back!" The gynaecologist greeted her.

"Thank you, doctor. Good morning!"

They talked briefly about her period, which had ended a few of days back. The doctor was pleased that it had gone normally, although it had started a few days late.

"I am happy that your husband is with you. It is always better for couples to decide these things together." The doctor smiled at Kapil.

"Yes!" Was the best he could do, fighting to hide his embarrassment with a weak smile. If the doctor sensed something was amiss, she did not show it.

"I think it was a good decision to opt for an IUD. I have so many patients who have opted for it, some as far back as six years. They are all very happy. I have not come across any problems or complications." The doctor said reassuringly.

Shehla nodded with a nervous smile. All this while, she had been clutching Kapil's hand. He squeezed her hand back reassuringly. The doctor then briefly explained the procedure.

"Will there be a lot of pain?" Shehla was worried.

"No, not at all. We'll be using a local anaesthetic. You will not feel any pain, don't you worry!"

"OK." Shehla responded in a small voice.

"Err... Doctor, can he be with me please... in the surgery?" Shehla asked, looking at Kapil. He prayed that the doctor would decline her request. It was however not his lucky day.

Kapil was relieved when the procedure was over in less than twenty minutes. He was spared the embarrassment of actually looking on at the procedure, since he sat holding Shehla's hand, seated by her side near her head, while the procedure was done under a large sheet covering her lower half. The doctor sent them on their way, after prescribing some pain killers, telling her not to take a bath for the next twenty-four hours.

"And yes, no naughty stuff for the next three days!" The doctor winked, talking in a stage whisper, well within Kapil's earshot. Shehla's ears turned red in embarrassment...

They were soon out on the pavement, giggling like school children. Shehla was feeling a bit woozy after the procedure. They took a taxi and soon, they were outside her building.

"Jiju, please upar ghar par aaiye na!"

"Jiju, please come home upstairs!"

"Nahi baba. Tumhari mummy aur beti ghar par hongi na?"

"No will do. Your Mom and daughter will be home, no?"

"Ji nahi, iss waqt dono nahi hain. Ammi school gayi hain aur beti day care mein hai. Lautne mein abhi do ya teen ghante hain."

"No. Mom is in school and my daughter is at the day care. They will not be back for another two or three hours."

"Oh! Toh phir mein bilkul hi nahi aaunga."

"Oh! In that case I will absolutely not come!" Kapil gave her a fleeting kiss on her cheek while the driver was not looking. After waiting till she entered the lobby of her building, Kapil asked the cab driver to take him to the nearest suburban train station.

***

Kapil was totally submerged in work for the next ten days. A lot of promising developments had happened and he was closely following two very attractive leads. With some luck, he should be able to land his first big order. It was around half past five o'clock in the evening when he returned after meeting the proprietor of a large trading company. The negotiations had been very tough but he had succeeded in driving a good bargain. He was a bit tired but in a relaxed mood. He decided to call Shehla.

Shehla had quickly recovered post insertion of the IUD. She had not felt any pain or discomfort even after the local anaesthetic had worn off. She now didn't even feel as if anything had been put in her body. As her affair with Kapil had blossomed, the deep aching void within her had disappeared. Her anxiety too had disappeared once her period had started. She was back to being her usual happy self. There was an extra bounce in her gait and a sunny half smile on her face as she went about her business. Even her colleagues noticed this positive change. Then too, in the past several days, her complexion had become softer and gained a healthy, rosy glow and she had started feeling a bit frisky. She was once again close to ovulating...

***

"Hi Shehla. Kaisi ho?"

"Hi Shehla. How are you?" She picked up Kapil's call.

"Oh, hi Jiju! I am good. How are you? Very busy?"

"Well, actually yes. Lots of good things are happening on the business front." He conceded.

"Lagta hai aap apni Saali ko bhool gaye."

"It seems you have forgotten your Saali." She pouted.

"Not at all. See, I called now just as soon as I found the time. Uh, can you come over?"

"To your office?"

"Yes."

"OK. Be there in 45 minutes." Shehla glanced at her watch. She hurriedly shut her PC, gathered her stuff and rushed out, not wanting to waste a single minute. It was around six thirty in the evening when Shehla reached his office. Her face shone with sweat and she was a little out of breath. Kapil quickly closed and locked the outer door of his office as soon as she entered, and took in her appearance.

That day she had chosen a thin, pale coloured salwar kameez outfit, matched with a dark dupatta loosely wrapped around her neck. The kameez had little buttons running down the front from a modestly sized neck line. He could see the faint outline of a slip under her kameez and the fainter shadow of a black lace bra underneath the slip. The clothes were smart but demure and non-provocative. However, for Shehla they were a bit more adventurous than her usual style. Normally, she did not allow even the outline of her undergarments to show through. There were dark circles of sweat under her arms, testifying to her exertion as she had rushed to be with him as soon as possible. He noticed a healthy pink glow on her smooth, soft skin. Her lips were half open and the pink tip of her tongue was visible. An unspoken message passed between them as their gazes locked.

"Unhh..." She moaned as she rushed into his arms. They clumsily licked and sucked each other's lips and tongues, too impatient to even kiss properly.

"Oh Jiju!" She whispered as he groped her crotch over her clothes.

She responded by groping his crotch and felt his cock hardening. With trembling hands, she undid his belt and loosened his trousers, sliding them down his legs.

"Ahh..." He growled as she thrust her hand in his boxers and grabbed his cock, his arousal shooting up exponentially. He lost no time in loosening the drawstring of her salwar and removing her salwar and panties. He swept stuff off his desk and made her lie on it, on her back. The desk was not big enough to support her full length and her legs dangled off the side. He spread her legs apart and stood between them. He then rested her legs on his shoulders and probed her slit with a finger. She was just moistening but wasn't wet enough.

"Jiju, jaldi andar daliye, please."

"Put it in quick, Jiju." She whispered.

Kapil rubbed his drooling cock on her pussy to moisten it, positioned it between her inner lips and thrust in, holding her hips for purchase.

"UNHhhh..." She grunted and winced, her teeth biting her lower lip. Kapil held still for a moment.

"Rukiye mat, Jiju. Jor se ghusaiye."

"Don't stop, Jiju. Push it in haard."

"Hmmmphh..." Kapil grunted as he backed up a little and shoved his cock hard into her cunt.

"Anhhh..." Shehla moaned with her mouth open and eyes closed, concentrating her attention on the sharp pain Kapil's dark, thick cock caused as it roughly buried itself halfway into her pussy.

12