Sheila - A Covid Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Sheila's slide into the abyss.
4.3k words
4.27
3.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still worked at home two days a week. On those days, my mornings were usually occupied by conference calls and Sheila would leave me alone. The day after the lingerie surprise, someone called a fifteen-minute break during the call, and I headed into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. I heard Sheila's sex moans from our bedroom and walked in. Sheila had her laptop set up on her makeup table, her feet were on the table, and I could see porn on her monitor. I walked closer and realized that Sheila was working a fairly large dildo in and out of her cunt. In the porn movie that was playing, an older man was fucking a much younger girl as he was calling her a slut and a whore.

Sheila was adding her own dialog, "yes, I am a slut, yes, I am a whore, fuck your whore, fuck your slut like I deserved to be fucked!"

Sheila finally noticed that I was standing there. I expected her to stop in embarrassment, but she looked me in the eye as she continued fucking herself with the dildo. She actually rotated her body so I could have a better view. She came hard, so hard her feet slipped of the table and she crumbled onto the floor, laying on her side in a fetal position. I could see the end of the dildo sticking out of her cunt.

I stepped over to her, pulled the dildo out of her cunt and said, "We'll talk about this later princess, now lick your toy clean."

"Yes daddy" she said and began to kick her juices off the dildo.

I still had my business to attend to and when I walked by the bedroom a few minutes later, Sheila was still where I left her but sleeping with the dildo clutched in her hand. I covered her with the comforter and went back to work.

Sheila woke up an hour later and went about her day as normal, doing some laundry and making dinner. After the dinner dishes were in the dishwasher, I asked if she wanted to talk about the morning. Sheila suggested that I get a shower and we can discuss it in bed. She did not seem embarrassed. There were many times I asked her to masturbate for me and she always refused, saying she would be too embarrassed.

When I got into bed, Sheila asked specifically I wanted to talk about.

I was flabbergasted, "How about fucking yourself with a dildo while watching porn?"

"What, are you telling me you never masturbated, or you never watched porn, or is it the idea that I was using a toy?"

Again, I was speechless, "I never seen that type of behavior from you before, where did you get that dildo."

"I bought the dildo at Valentines yesterday. It really got me off when I saw you watching me. I cannot believe how hard I came."

"Is that the first time you used it?"

"Of course, not silly, I broke that bad boy in as soon as I got home yesterday. More than once. Remember all those times you asked me to masturbate for you and I said no, I was an idiot."

She had been playing with my cock during the discussion and my hands had slipped down to her pussy which was very wet. The talk of my wife fucking herself with a dildo multiple times in a day and my cock hard.

"Wait" she said, "let me show you the best part."

She reached into her bedside table, pulled out the dildo and showed me it had a suction cup on the bottom. She then stuck it to the wall, got on a hands and knees and began to lick it like a cock.

She turned me and said, "Don't just sit there, fuck my cunt daddy."

I obeyed. Sheila continued to suck the fake cock as I started fucking her. I was surprised how much of the fake cock she was taking down her throat. Each time I thrust into her, more of the dildo was in her mouth until it could go no further because of the metal bars of the headboard. She had never been able to take me that deep without dry heaving. She had been practicing.

Sheila surprised me again when she shouted out switch. I pulled out as she flipped around, guided the fake cock into her pussy and started licking her juices off my cock. She began to slam herself against the fake cock causing the headboard to slam into the wall. The whole scene was crazy.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her off my cock, lifting her off her hands.

I said, "What does daddy's little princess want?" I slapped her tits a few times.

"I want to be spit roasted daddy, like a cheap whore."

I shoved my cock back into her throat and pushed until her nose was pressed against my belly. We fucked like that for over an hour, switching whenever Sheila felt the need. I don't know how many times she came but I was getting ready and asked her where she wanted it. She laid down on the bed, face up and said she wanted me to come all over my dirty little slut. I obeyed.

Troubling thoughts were running through my mind as I headed off to work the next day. There was plenty of time to think since my morning train was running late. Eventually the railroad basically said fuck it, come back after lunch maybe. There was a morning meeting I ended up calling into from the train station and then headed home. I was surprised when I noticed Sheila's car was gone. I called her she said she had to run into office to close out some paperwork and would be home after lunch.

I took the opportunity to check out her computer. She was not very computer savvy and did nothing to hide her activities. She had been spending a lot of time on porn sites, I mean hours each day. It started shortly after she began working from home. Most of the videos were of old men and young women similar to the one I saw her masturbating to. It looked like they contained a bondage and spanking theme. There were a lot of lesbian videos, most of which involved BDSM.

Sheila was also spending a chunk of time in chat rooms. I could not tell if she was an active participant, it looked more like she was exploring. Her email files contained a number of messages from Sandy at Valentines. These contained nothing but a link to a messaging site and it was the only thing on her computer that needed a password. I tried once and gave up. The messages from Sandy began long before her trip to Valentines to buy the lingerie and a dildo, or did she buy it weeks ago.

I called Sheila's office on the pretense of needing my dry cleaning picked up. A man answered the phone, and when I asked for Sheila, he told me that the office had been closed for weeks and hung up. If the office had been closed for weeks, then Sheila's original story about stopping at Valentines on her way home from work was bullshit. I looked at phone tracker and sure enough, Sheila was at Valentines. It was still a workday for me, so I got busy in my home office and tried to focus on work.

Sheila came home a couple of hours later all smiles and very happy. She came into my office carrying a bag from Valentines'. She announced that she brought me a present and pulled out a package of butt plugs in three different sizes. We can try the first one out tonight she added. Then she pulled out a flat leather object that was about a foot long. It was stiff. She slapped against her ass and said it was a slapper, so I didn't hurt my hand when my princess needed to be disciplined.

Although Sheila's behaviors were troubling me, we had fun that night with the toys. She had no trouble taking the smallest butt plug, so I worked the medium size one into her ass. I had Sheila on her knees with her hands tied to the headboard. Whenever she tensed up, I used the slapper on her ass cheeks. I let her get accustomed to its size and then started working it in and out. There was some anger in me from her lying and I was releasing it on her ass, which was now a bright cherry red. Sheila was shuddering in orgasm, while telling her daddy to beat his slut's ass.

My cock also needed some release, so I started fucking her cunt with the butt plug still in her ass. Sheila was moaning how good it felt to have something in her ass and cunt at the same time. I took the slapper and started striking her breasts. Sheila started squirting and soaking the sheets. The harder I slapped her tits, the harder she squirted. I put down the slapper and started pinching and pulling her nipples. Harder and harder I pinched and pulled, and the harder she came. She let out a guttural scream and collapsed on the bed. I had not come yet, so I pulled my cock out, walked to the side of the bed, and jerked off onto her face. I don't think she noticed at the time.

The bed was a soaking wet mess, so I went to sleep in the guess room. I still had to go to work the next day.

Sometime late morning at work, I received another email with attachment from Sheila. The attached video showed Sheila in a leather outfit that consisted of a short leather skirt with a leather corset with half cup bra. Her tits and ass were still visibly red from the night before. The video froze up and locked up my computer forcing me to shut down and restart my computer. I was not sure whether to restart the video and I put that decision off until after lunch.

When I got back to my desk, the company's IT guy (Mark) was waiting for me looking very embarrassed. On many occasions we had shared some beers after work, and he had met Sheila at company events and some happy hours.

Mark said, "The attachment your wife sent this morning got hung up in the system and no one could send or receive emails outside the company for an hour. I managed to unclog the system and told my boss it was a hardware issue. Your wife should put her videos on one of the clouds and send you a link. That way our network isn't trying to download the whole thing at once. I put the video on this thumb drive. You really should not watch that at work. The next two rounds are on you."

I said, "The next night is on me. Did you watch the video?"

Mark got all embarrassed, looked at the floor and left.

I plug the thumb drive in and started watching the video. Sheila was saying that she was able to get the larger butt plug in her ass. While she was talking, the camera panned to her ass, and she was working the large butt plug in and out of her ass. She pushed it all the way in, rolled over onto her back and pushed a dildo into her cunt.

The she said, "Your Princess is ready for you to fuck her virgin ass tonight daddy."

I was hard as a rock and thinking about jerking off at my desk when something started bothering me about the video. I played it again, pausing it every few minutes. After three times through the video, I finally realized what was bothering me. Someone else was recording my wife fucking her ass and cunt with toys. She had her two hands on her ass when she was working the butt plug in, and the camera panned back showing her whole body when she rolled onto her back. The background was not any of the rooms in our house. A fourth time through the video and I was able to pick up the shadow of the person recording and a third person. My wife was letting someone else record her and while at least one other person was watching.

Something else that Mark said popped into my head. I checked the location of my wife's phone and sure enough, she was at Valentines. So, I raced home, logged onto my wife's computer, and pulled up the emails between my wife and Sandy from Valentines. The first email from Sandy contained the simple password. With the password, I was able to open the links and started going through them. The first few contained porn videos like the ones I found on her computer, mostly old men, and young women with a lot of pain and bondage.

I was two weeks into their relationship when Sheila started staring in the videos. She was doing a slow striptease revealing the white lingerie she had worn for me. Eventually she was naked, leaning against a brick wall and started masturbating using her fingers. She was using both hands and licking her fingers, squeezing, and puling on her nipples. Eventually she came and slid down ono the floor. Again, there was at least one other person in the room, operating the camera.

There were a lot of emails, at least one for every day that I went to the office. I skipped a few days and opened another video of her stripping and masturbating. Once she was naked, she laid down on a small cot and started working a dildo into her cunt. Several old men appeared in the frame, standing around her while they were jerking themselves off. Eventually they started coming spraying their come onto my wife's naked body. Sheila started scooping up the come with her fingers and then licking her fingers clean. At least a half dozen old men came on my wife. Black, white and every color in between but all of them old. The only thing they had in common was age. Sheila removed the dildo from her cunt and started covering it with the men's come. She tilted her head back and slid the dildo all the way into her mouth and I could see her throat bulge. While she was deep throating the dildo, two young black men came up and added their loads to my wife's come covered body. Sheila repeated the process, covering the dildo with come and then shoved it into her cunt. She fucked herself like that until she came. I wondered if the two younger men were the film crew.

That theme repeated itself in several other emails. Usually, different men and sometimes different dildoes, some much larger than the one she brought home. Weeks before she brought home the butt plugs, she had been working different dildos in and out of her ass. No wonder the smaller butt plug went in so easy. There were a lot of videos and at least a hundred men came on my wife as she licked their come off her fingers or the dildo. I was fast forwarding through many and at the end of one video something caught my eye. I scanned back a bit and after Sheila's final orgasm, she rolled off the cot onto her hands and knees and started crawling. The camera panned back and showed a woman sitting in an armchair with her legs draped across the arms and her pussy on display.

As Sheila was crawling over the woman said, "Did my kitten have her fill of old men's come today."

"Yes mistress, you know how much I like that."

"Good, now come here and lick my cunt. You like the taste of my cunt don't you."

"Yes mistress, I like the taste of cunt even more than I like the taste of man come."

The video showed Sheila crawl between the woman's legs and Sheila started licking her clit. The woman sat back with a smile across her face. Then she grabbed Sheila' hair and yanked her head down telling Sheila to tongue her ass. The camera angle moved showing Sheila's tongue slide along her cunt and further south. I'll assume that is what Sheila was doing, it was hard to tell from the camera angle. As Sheila had her face buried between the woman's thighs, the woman began rubbing and slapping her clit. Soon, she started spraying the top of Sheila's head. But the woman yanked Sheila' head up so that spray was hitting Sheila directly in her face and Sheila's gaping mouth. That ending was in several early videos that I had missed. Just then I heard the garage open, so I shut down her computer, ran to my office and pretended to be working.

I did not know what to do or even who to talk about it with. We made small talk over dinner and when I got out of the shower, Sheila was in bed wearing the leather outfit from the video she had sent me. She asked if I liked the video.

"I said of course I did, but it clogged up something in the company's network and Mark had to fix it. Do you remember Mark?"

"Yes, he's the incredibly good-looking IT guy."

"Well incredibly good looking or not, I am certain he watched the video."

Sheila's eyes lit up with excitement, "Did he like it?" she said.

"I don't know if he liked it. He was incredibly embarrassed talking to me about it. He suggested that in the future, you should upload the video to a cloud and send me a link. Do you know how to do that?"

"Yes, do you think Mark jerked off watching the video?"

Two things here, my wife was always computer illiterate, so I was surprised that she even knew what the cloud was, yet how to upload a video. The bigger issue is that she was thrilled on the idea that Mark had seen her fucking her ass and cunt with toys. I thought she would have died in embarrassment. But instead, she was thrilled and began to rub her tits and cunt.

Sheila rolled onto her knees and said, "Come on daddy, it's time to fuck my virgin ass."

I tied her hands to the headboard again, found her dildo with the suction cup and stuck it to the wall. Sheila went right to work, licking and sucking on it. There were three other dildos in the drawer that I had never seen before, including a vibrator.

She looked at me, and said, "at some point tonight, I want you to plug all my holes."

Sheila already had the large butt plug in her ass which I pulled out and then slid my cock in. It did not take a lot of work and Sheila shuddered on the second thrust.

"That's it, daddy, fuck your little princess' virgin ass."

Thoughts of those men coming all over my wife and the way she scooped up their come and ate it came flashing into my mind. Those thoughts and the way she licked that woman's pussy and tongued her ass also popped into my head.

"Tell me princess, have you ever been unfaithful to me."

She paused for a few seconds, enough for me to know what she said next was going to be a lie.

"No daddy, I would never cheat on you."

I pulled out of her ass, got her laptop, and placed it on the bed in front of her. Then I cued up one of the videos in which the men came all over her. It was a good fifteen minutes long and I went for a shower. When I got back to the bedroom, Sheila was crying and apologizing. Things just got out of hand she said.

The next video included the ending where Sheila licked the woman's ass and cunt. While that was playing, I shoved the vibrator into Sheila' cunt and turned it on low. She kept trying to push it out, so I forced a pair of yoga shorts on her to hold the vibrator and but plug in. With Sheila occupied, I packed a week's worth of clothes and my toiletries into a suitcase and put it by the front door.

The sheets were wet when I got back to our bedroom and Sheila was begging me to turn off the vibrator. I refused. I told her there were a lot of videos I had not seen yet. She begged me to stop and that there was nothing else to see.

I clicked on a video that was more recent. Sheila was the star again, dressed in the same leather outfit she had on now. She was tied to a table and Sandy was fucking her with a strap-on dildo. There were a bunch of old men watching.

Sandy said, "Are you my little slut kitten, my little whore."

"Yes mistress." Sheila moaned.

"Good, I want you to prove it. I want you to let my friends come in your mouth. You love their come and it's a shame to let any go to waste."

"Yes mistress," whispered my wife.

The men had been jerking off and the first one stepped up to Sheila's face and pushed his cock into her mouth. Sheila did not offer any resistance and the man was soon balls deep into her mouth. Sandy pulled Sheila's hair and ordered her to look at the men as they fucked her face. She also told Sheila she better swallow it all or she would be licking it off the floor. The man grabbed Sheila's ears and started fucking her face hard. He began to come in her mouth. Some of the come leaked out of her mouth and onto the floor. While the video was playing, I stepped out of the room to make reservations in a local hotel.

When I got back to the room, Sheila was crying and apologizing. She was begging me to turn off the video. I almost relented when the scene shifted. Most of the old men were gone, in their place, Sandy was working her strap-on into Sheila's mouth.

"Such a good slut," said Sandy, "just one more task."

There was an obvious handoff of the camera and then a large black man stepped up behind my wife and started working his cock into her. Sheila was moaning something unintelligible. Sandy stepped back and one of the remaining old men took her place, shoving his cock into Sheila's mouth.

12