Sheila: A Lust Filled Dream

Story Info
They grew up together then parted, now he wants her.
4.3k words
4.44
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

I'd known Sheila since early childhood. We'd gone to the same infant and then primary schools from the ages of five to eleven together, before separating to go to different secondary schools. We'd never met socially after that, no playing together, and playdates hadn't been invented back then anyway. Even though we lived in different parts of the same small suburban village of North Manchester, we didn't meet that often anyway.

So, it was another seven years, when we were aged eighteen, that we met again. We had begun to drink in the same pub and bumped into one another one night. Once more, we didn't get together, although we did rekindle our former childhood friendship but nothing else. One thing I had noticed, however, was that Sheila was by now a very attractive and sexy girl.

She had always been on the skinny side of things, not anorexically thin, but not a fatty either. As a kid, she was whip-thin, leggy and gangly would be the best description of her.

She was still the same, very slender and tall, but her boobs had formed and developed, her hips had widened, and she had a tight, firm arse. Her long, pretty face was still framed by her lustrous black hair, which was now styled in a fashionable late 1970s "Purdy" cut.

One thing I did acknowledge to myself, Sheila had become one of the sexiest girls I had ever met. There was just something about her, that to me, screamed out raw, undiluted sex appeal.

Over the next couple of years, we were both in relationships of one type of another. Sheila was married for a very short time. I became engaged before being cruelly dumped and left with a very broken heart. In the background, however, there was always that childhood friendship between us to call on.

I'll admit I fancied her, and I asked her out on a couple of occasions when we were both unattached, but for some reason of her own, she always rejected my advances. It was strange because I knew that in a way, she fancied me as much as I did her. I could see it in the way she looked at me at times. The same as I looked at her, with lust and wanting.

Anyway, we were happy to be just friends, although we occasionally paired up to go on to the local nightclub when the pubs shut. That was a natural thing to do as I had a car and could drive, Sheila didn't and couldn't. This was all back in the 1970s when driving after having a drink wasn't the taboo thing (rightfully) it is now. There was never an idea that we were out on a date together though. We'd chat, drink and have a dance and that was it. I knew exactly where I stood one night when we were having a slow smoochy dance. I moved my hands into a more natural position than they currently were, my right palm slipping lower on her hip, almost but not quite cupping her tight little arse cheek. My left had moved across her back and was dangerously close to her bra strap and clasp.

Sheila's nails and they were like talons at the time, dug into my arm. I couldn't move, they hurt that much. I desperately explained I wasn't trying to 'cop a feel' of her bum or undo her bra. Eventually, Sheila relaxed her grip, and we carried on dancing, but there was an uneasy tension between us for the rest of the night.

Our friendship blossomed and grew even more throughout our early twenties, as we became really close, but platonic friends.

One night we ended up back at her tiny one-room plus bathroom flat, and I stayed the night, sleeping on the floor, while Sheila used her sofa bed. My resolve was pushed to the limit that night when Sheila had got ready for bed and came back from the bathroom, having changed into her nightclothes. I don't know if she meant it, but she looked like sex personified to me. She was wearing a powder-blue baby-doll nightdress and matching panties. I was convinced she didn't have a bra on as I could see the outline of her tits and nipples through her nightie. Her panties were pulled tight, and I could see her camel toe taunting me. The fact that she was standing above me and I was lying on the floor looking directly up her long slim sexy legs made them seem even longer.

She bent over and gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheek, confirming that she was braless and then hopped into her bed. Sheila knew that she could trust me, then again, I've always been like that. I never force things, if they happen great, if not, then I take the philosophical view that it wasn't meant to happen in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, I've not gone short using that approach.

Halfway through the night, I woke up to the sound of soft crying. Sheila was in pain from her back. She had injured it when she was working as a nurse. She had been on solo night duty on a ward when a patient had fallen half out of bed. Sheila had tried to support him while desperately calling for help, at the same time trying not to wake the other patients. Well, the strain of holding him up made a mess of her back, so much that she had to give up the career she loved. That, in some ways, had been the start of her downward spiral. And, was why she was now living in this grotty little bedsit.

I moved to her and ran my hand over her forehead, stroking her hair and comforting her. I even kissed a tear off her cheek. There was never a thought in my head to make a move on her, not at that vulnerable time. My cock desperately wanted me to though.

Gradually Sheila calmed down, then said, "If you promise not to touch me, you can get in with me."

I didn't even think before I answered. "Sheila, if I get in bed with you, there is no way I will not be able to touch you. So I'm not going to take the risk." As soon as the words left my mouth, I thought, You idiot, why did you say that? Sheila sighed but didn't say anything else. All the same, I knew that if I had have got into bed with her, I'd have made the move that both of us seemed to want, but would ultimately have regretted in the morning.

We had one other chance of getting together when we paired up as a foursome with another couple of friends at the same nightclub. When we got back to Sheila's, I was hoping that we would hook up together at last. Instead, I ended up with Hilary, the other girl, for a night of unsatisfying sex.

Hilary had had a thing for me for a while, but she wasn't really my type, so I'd resisted her advances until then. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't have women chasing after me all the time, the opposite in fact, but I just didn't fancy her. Sheila, by this time, had got the reputation of being a bit of an easy thing. Not with me for some reason, though. I'd have been happy for a one night fling if she'd given me any chance for one. Or have been happy to take things further.

I'd been home on leave for just over a week from my job as an electrical engineering officer in the British Merchant Marine. I'd been away for over four months on a trip down to South Africa, and as I wasn't re-joining the ship when it sailed on its next voyage, I had at least two months leave due me. So I was ready to party with a capital P.

I had gone to the pub for a couple of pints and a game of cards or darts when Sheila came in, and we got talking. As was usual, we had a game of darts together, and for once, I won. That despite Sheila being on the Ladies team at the time. The pub was closing, but I was ready to continue enjoying myself, so I asked Sheila if she fancied going to our old nightclub. There was never any doubt that we would get in as I had been a member from the day it opened and had a lifetime platinum membership. When Sheila said yes, I went home, picked my car up and off we went.

We had a good time, as old friends do. We had a few drinks, danced and caught up with things as it had been six months since we had seen each other until at around two-thirty in the morning we decided to call it a night. I drove Sheila back to her flat. A different and better one to the one I had stayed the night in previously, but still nothing to write home about.

Naturally, Sheila invited me in for a nightcap. For some reason, she sat on the floor, while I perched on the bed at her side. Sheila was leaning against my leg as we continued talking. Then she turned her head upwards and looked directly into my eyes and sighed. Her hand reached up and curled around the back of my neck, pulling my face down and closer to hers. Our lips met in a slow, lingering, soft kiss.

That was what lit the blue touch paper, and the explosion started. Our tongues collided as they each tried to get into the other's mouth. I surrendered and let Sheila's explore my mouth. It was like two snakes twisting around one another as they battled.

My hand moved and ran up her side, sneaking under her top, feeling the heat of her body as it moved higher. Rubbing up and down her torso. She was still that thin and I could feel her ribs protruding. Arriving at her breasts, I didn't hesitate but pushed her bra up and out of the way.

Touching any woman's breasts for the first time has to be considered a special thing. When it's the breasts of a woman you've known since childhood, and whose breasts you've wanted to feel and fondle for years, I don't need to tell you how much more special finally getting your hands on them is. That's how things were for me as I cupped the whole of her left boob in my right hand, feeling the nipple harden instantly.

At first, I did nothing, content to let the soft mound sit in my hand, enjoying the hot feel of her skin as her nipple began to harden. I squeezed firmly, causing Sheila to sigh into my mouth, then playfully bite my bottom lip. I took her nipple between my finger and thumb and played with it. Pinching and rolling the hard nub. Noticing how Sheila jerked and pressed herself harder against my hand as I did. My other hand had slipped around her back, pulling her up to me. Her own hand was around my neck, forcing my face harder against her as her kisses intensified.

Her small, firm yet soft and pliant breasts fitted perfectly into my cupped hands as I squeezed and rubbed them. It seemed as if they were designed to sit in my palms.

Our kisses were no less passionate as they continued. Sheila's hands were pawing at the zipper of my pants as I pulled her top over her head. As she flicked her bra undone, I pulled her to her knees and sucked her small handful of boob into my mouth, sucking on the nipple, then flicking it with my tongue. I fell backwards onto the bed pulling Sheila with me.

I kissed and sucked on her boobs, sharing my attention equally between them. I loved sucking and licking on the soft underside. Sheila was panting by now. I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head. Then looking down at her, I undid the top button and then the zip of her dark brown, skin-tight cords. Sheila arched her back as I pulled them down her legs and off, tossing them into the corner of the room.

Even in the dim bedside light, I could see a damp patch on her panties. As Sheila hooked her fingers into the waistband and pushed them down her legs, I undid my pants and dropped them to the floor, kicking them away to join her cords in a tangled heap in the corner. We were both naked, looking at one another. Eyes hot and filled with animal lust. Sheila, lying on the bed, legs and arms akimbo, almost as if surrendering to the inevitable. Me standing, towering over her, my cock sticking straight out. The massive hard-on showing how excited I was.

I looked down on her translucent porcelain looking skin in awe. She was alabaster white all over, apart from her deep red nipples with barely any areolas surrounding them. Casting my eyes lower, I saw that she was fully shaven, the dark, thin lips of her pussy a mere slit in the gloom of her bedroom.

Sheila reached her arms out to me, at the same time spreading her legs wide in invitation. As I got onto the bed, lying on top of her, she whispered, "Fuck me. Don't make love to me. Just fuck me hard."

I was paused above her, looking down into her eyes. My rock hard cock pressing against her pussy, her lips barely spreading to allow me entry. I wanted to slam into her as hard and fast as I could. Make her scream with the shock and power of me taking her. After all, I'd wanted to fuck her for years now. Yet I wanted to make the sensation of penetrating her, being inside her body for the first time last forever. Feeling her open and stretching to accommodate me to last for as long as I could make it. That sensation of feeling every inch of my cock slide inside. As Sheila looked up at me with hooded, lust-filled eyes, I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy as she waited for me to make my next move.

Slowly, inch by inch, I entered her, my hips pressing down and in, pushing my cock deep into her welcoming pussy. Her pussy was hot and slick with a grip like a velvet vice clamped on my shaft.

At last! My mind thought as my balls banged against her arse. I couldn't get any deeper now. Sheila's arms were around my neck as she pulled my face down to hers and kissed me again. There was no tenderness or love in her kiss, it was all heat and passion.

My hips began to move up and down and my cock followed, in and out. My entry had been slow, but now it was fast and hard sex. Not quite fucking her as she'd asked, but hard, quick, sex. I was slamming into her as I'd dreamt about doing on and off for years now. Sheila's legs pulled back as her thighs gripped my waist, and she locked her ankles around my back just above my arse. Her thighs were silky and smooth against me. Her pussy was hot and wet as I drove into it.

I lowered my body so that I was resting more on my forearms. My hands were cupping her shoulders, giving me the purchase to pound into her harder and harder by pulling her down and onto me. Sheila was thrusting her hips up at me as violently as she could, matching my passion and raw intensity with that of her own. She was fucking me as hard, if not harder than as I was her. Her pussy was clenching and rippling on my cock.

My balls were slapping into her arse cheeks as I hammered away. Driven by primal lust. Sheila's fingers were digging into my back, a change from the gentle teasing and scrapping of earlier.

Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps, echoing in my ear as I kissed and sucked on her swan like neck. Her neck was arching back as I licked it. My own breathing was like an animal grunting as I powered my cock deep into Sheila, responding to her desperate cries for more.

Sheila dug her fingers into my arse, and pulled me into her and held me there, as her orgasm burst all over her. Her body shuddering, her pussy gripping and rippling on my shaft. "OhmyfuckingGod!" she screamed in my ear.

A few more shakes and thrusts of her hips, and she was finished. Her legs fell away, her arms released me, and her breathing was still erratic. My cock was still nestled in her twitching and rippling pussy as I rolled over onto my back, pulling her with me.

At least this bed was larger than her old one that I hadn't managed to share those years ago.

She was sitting astride me now, a position I love as it allowed me a better chance to play with her boobs as we fucked. I didn't give Sheila time to recover as I once again began to thrust my cock into her. Not as fast and furious as earlier, but still hard enough to make her bounce up and down on me.

She was so slender to look at as she rose and fell. As light as a feather as she moved up and down, taking over and setting the rhythm as she did. Rising her hips up and off me, drawing my cock from her pussy, then slamming down hard before repeating.

Sheila leant forward as if instinctively sensing my need to play with her tits. I reached both hands up and cupped them, squeezing and caressing each little mound. Her nipples were rock hard in my palms. I took one between the thumb and forefinger of my hand and pinched it hard. Sheila sighed, and her pussy rippled on my cock. I repeated the pinch and got the same response. As Sheila dropped her body slightly lower, my head rose, and I sucked on her right boob. Kissing the underside first, then making my way around it, licking, sucking, and nipping tenderly.

I then sucked almost the whole of her boob into my mouth, sucking hard on her flesh as it filled my mouth. I eased back slightly and used my lips on her nipple. I kissed and sucked on the hard bud, flicking it with my tongue. All the time my hands were playing with her other boob as my cock ploughed in and out of her pussy. A pussy that was hot and wet and felt as if it was made to take my cock.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped seconds before my climax rocked through me. My balls, tightening and pulling up, released a flow of hot thick sticky cum to surge through my cock and explode into her. Jet after jet blasting from me. Sheila screamed again as the feel of my cum hitting her pussy, coating it, triggered her own release once more.

Her orgasm was no less intense than earlier as she thrashed and bounced on my cock, driving herself down on it in a rabid frenzy. Screaming and shaking her head, her raven black hair flying all over.

My hips fell back to the bed, from the elevated position I had been holding them in as I came, dragging my cock with them as it softened and slipped out of Sheila. A dribble of our mixed climactic juices soon followed.

Sheila collapsed on top of me, hot and sweaty, unable to speak as we cuddled together, both lost in our emotions and the aftermath of great sex.

As we lay there spent, I finally managed to ask the question that had been bothering me for years.

"Why have you kept me at arm's length so long?"

Sheila answered without thinking, speaking from the heart. "Because I didn't want to fall for you, or worse still, have you fall for me. I'd only have hurt you, and I didn't want that. I'm not the sort of girl who can be faithful. I've known that for years, even as a kid. For fucks sake, how long did my marriage last? I was screwing around the week after I got back from my honeymoon. I'm meant to be seeing my boyfriend in a couple of hours, and here we are fucking our brains out.

"That's what I'm like. I've been like that even as a little girl. I constantly changed and hurt my best friends. I fancied you ever since the days I began to notice boys, but I didn't want to hurt you by cheating on you the way I have with everyone else I've ever been with. You've always been a friend to me. I didn't want to chance ruining a friendship that means more to me than a quick fuck ever could."

"Don't you think I should have a say in that? How many times have I asked you out?"

"No, you didn't have any say. How could you? I would only have hurt both of us, and you don't deserve that."

"And now?"

"We're old enough to know this is a one-off and can handle that situation. Tonight is a one-off, tonight only."

I couldn't argue with her thinking or logic, so I did the next best thing, I kissed her. That set off another round of wild, rough sex. Well, Sheila had said tonight was a one-off fuck session.

Our kisses didn't last long before Sheila moved down my body, her lips leaving a trail of wet kisses on my body. I knew where she was heading and wasn't going to stop her. Her mouth engulfed my cock, feasting on the enlarged end as she slid it deeply into her hot mouth.

Sheila moved her head up and down on my shaft, leaving a trail of saliva as she did. She looked up at me and smiled as she said, "I can taste your cum and my pussy on this." God, that sounded so sexy.

"Turn round, I want to eat your pussy." I'm not normally into 69, as I prefer to concentrate on either giving, or receiving oral sex, but this seemed to be the right thing to do between us.

Sheila scooted around so her legs were either side of my head and mashed her pussy down into my face. My lips, kissing hers as my tongue pushed deep into her, tasting her. She was sweet yet tangy, and there was definitely the aftertaste of what could only be my cum. Not that I've tasted my own cum that often, only in situations like this.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12