Sheila and Eric

Story Info
Mom and Son sex.
1.9k words
4.34
40.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I am Sheila. I am a free spirited 36-year-old woman. I am only 5'3" and have a nice 34C chest. My bouncy blonde curly hair gets lot of attention.

I have a wonderful husband who has a great job. He used to be oversexed (as I am) but has slowed down to once or twice a week now.

The light of my life is our wonderful son Eric. He just turned 18 and is a senior in high school. He is 6'2" tall with a muscular build. He inherited my curly blonde hair.

Eric and I went up to our cabin on the lake to clean up the yard and get it ready for the summer. We picked up all the limbs and raked most of the yard.

I say, "Eric, you finish up out here and I will get started in the house." I am cleaning and walk into the spare bedroom. I see some motion outside and look closer. Eric is standing behind our storage shed looking into the neighbor's yard. To my total shock he is masturbating! I can see the neighbor woman laying out in their yard. When I get over my shock, I look closer. Wow! I can't believe the size of Eric's cock! It is much larger than his father's cock. As i watch he has a massive climax, sending bursts of cum out his beautiful cock. I duck back as he pulls up his track shorts. I shake my head as I think "teenage boys".

By 3PM I have finished the heavy cleaning. As I check everything, thru the window I see Eric again masturbating while looking at the woman next door sunbathing. He has his large, beautiful cock out stroking it again. As he climaxes again, I watch his full load of cum shoot out. I know that I have to have an adult talk with him. Some things just can't be done in public.

We go into town and have a nice dinner. Eric drives us around for a while to relax. When we get back, I go put my usual "baby doll nightie" and sit on the sofa beside Eric. He has his tight silk briefs on.

I say, "Eric, Mother to Son adult talk time. I saw you masturbating twice today while watching the neighbor woman. There is nothing wrong with you masturbating. All boys do it. But not anywhere in public. If you were seen there could be all kinds of problems with the neighbors and the police. Isn't she a little old for you?"

Eric says, "I know that I shouldn't do it outside. I have to masturbate at least twice a day just so I can keep my mind off sex and get other work done."

I say, "I can understand that. When your father and I were your age, we were having sex twice a day usually, He sure has slowed down now. How about her age?"

Eric says, "She is about the same age as you. The girls my age know nothing and all they think about is getting married. I've had sex twice with them and it didn't mean anything. I would much rather have sex with someone like you who is experienced and with all the love involved."

I say, "That is a real compliment. It appears that you need to masturbate again by what I see in your shorts."

Eric says, "That's what you do to me, Mom. That little nightie you like to wear drives me up the wall at night. You are usually my thoughts while I masturbate."

I stare at the outline in his shorts as Eric's huge cockhead grows out the top of his briefs. As I am looking, a big drop of precum slips out of his cockhead. Without thinking I use my fingers to rub the precum around his cockhead. Eric moans deeply, and I bring my fingers to my mouth to taste my son. Eric rises up enough to slide his briefs down, showing me his huge cock.

Eric looks at me and says, "Please help me, Mom." He takes my hand and wraps it around his cock and holds it there as he moves it up and down,

I am totally mesmerized by the size of his cock and keep moving my hand when Eric removes his hand. My mind is a blank, but my emotions are on cloud nine. My breath comes in a pant and my eyes are glazed over.

Eric says, "Mom, please let me take your top off."

I lean forward as he removes my nightie. His hands find my breasts and the feeling is tremendous. Eric rolls my nipples with his thumb and fingers driving me wild. I feel my son's cock enlarging further and know that he is close to cumming. Eric puts his hand behind my head and moves it toward that beautiful cock. I cannot resist and my lips reach his cockhead and opens to engulf it. Eric moans loudly and slams his cock up into my mouth, flooding it with his hot cum. I swallow as fast as I can but much of it runs down my chin. My only thought is of how good it tastes and how I am satisfying my son.

Eric brings my face up to his and starts kissing me passionately. Our tongues are intertwined like lovers' tongues should be. Eric says, "Oh Mom, this has been my dreams for over a year. You are so special. Thank you for treating me like a man."

I think, "This is supposed to be wrong, but it is so right. I have taught my son, have satisfied him, and given him so much of my love. I'll worry about any negative feelings tomorrow."

I say, "Let's go to bed. I would like to cuddle with you tonight."

I wear my baby doll nightie and he wears his silk briefs. We go to sleep in each other's arms.

I wake up with my son laying on his back with me cuddled in his arms. My hand strokes his chest and stomach, and it doesn't take long for my hand to slide down to lightly stroke the bulge in his silk briefs. Slowly I feel that beautiful large cock as it starts to move, filling up my hand. Eric's hand slowly starts stroking my back and my ass. I look up at him smiling down on me. I reach my face up to get a nice gentle kiss. Our kiss gets deeper, and our hands become more active.

Eric says, "I think our clothes are getting in the way."

We raise our bodies and I slip off my top and panties. Eric slips off his briefs. I roll on top of Eric with my hungry pussy rubbing his rising cock. Our kisses become very passionate now. My son's large cock is slipping thru the lips off my soaked pussy. I reach between us to feed his beautiful cock head into my pussy. It feels so huge and perfect to me. I let it slowly enter, savoring all my feelings from it. Slowly, slowly, until it is the deepest any cock has ever been in me.

I say, "I love you, Son. Fuck me hard now."

Eric grabs my hips and starts slamming his hips up to drive his big cock deeper and deeper into me. It just feels so perfect to be fucked by my son. The girth and length stretch me like his father never has. I lean forward to get the maximum massage of my clit. I know that I am reaching for the most stimulating climax that I ever had. As my emotions reach their peak, I squeal loudly and ride it on thru. I fall forward onto my son's chest as my breath comes in gasps. I start moving again kissing Eric deeply. I softly whisper a thank you. Eric continues long stroking me. He grasps my ass with his hands. He places a finger on my anus which brings me up to full passion again. I feel his cock getting engorged and know that my son is going to give me his full load of hot cum deep in my pussy. This thought sends me into another climax as Eric grunts and drives deeply into me. I can feel his hot cum flooding my love canal. What a feeling having my son give me one of my best lovemaking sessions ever in my life. As he finishes his climax, I smother his face and neck with kisses. We hold each other tightly and slowly drift into a sleep again.

We wake up and take a shower together, loving our sexual freedom. I take my time washing his wonderful cock that gives me so much enjoyment. Eric is loving his hands being free on my tits. As the hot water disappears, we step out and dry each other off. We get dressed in skimpy clothes to finish our work at the cabin. Eric has on his track shorts, and I have on my short red shorts with a crop top braless. We finish our work by 1 PM and decide to wear what we have on swimming in the cool water. Our playfulness leads to our hands under each other's clothes with our lips searching for more. We go back to the cabin and run to the bedroom leaving our few clothes on the floor. We lay on the bed nude with our legs, arms, and tongues entwined.

Eric says, "Mom, teach me all about oral sex. I have read about it, and I want to taste you and learn to satisfy you." He slides down to lick on my wet pussy.

I say, "Eric, keep your tongue soft and lick all over the outside of my pussy first. Now slip your tongue between my pussy lips and taste my wetness. Slowly and gently keep licking up and down the entrance. Now you can feel my clit starting to swell. Gently suck on it and flick it with your tongue. Let your lower lip roll up over my clit. That is so good. Keep lightly sucking on it. You can feel my clit swelling. I'm getting close to cumming. Rub your nose on my clit and lick with your tongue down toward my anus. Umm. That is so good. Now! I'm going to cum! Suck hard on my clit. So Good!" I go up and over the edge of my climax moaning my satisfaction.

I say, "Now gently suck on my clit as I come down from my climax. You did wonderful!"

After a minute I bring Eric up beside me. I kiss him deeply, tasting myself on his tongue. I slide down between my son's legs. I suck lightly on his big cock head, licking pre cum from his slit. I drop to his balls, giving him little sharp nips on them, which drives him crazy. I lick down to his anus and back to his balls, sucking on them. I move up and suck that magnificent cock into my mouth as deeply as possible. I let his cock head enter my throat which is a real turn on for us both. I continue sucking on my son, feeling his cock grow more and his balls start tightening up. His climax explodes deep in my mouth. His hot cum tastes so good. I suck and swallow my son all thru his climax until he is empty. I move up and my mouth joins with my sons' mouth exchanging our fluids. We hold each other tightly, knowing that we have to leave for home now.

I smile thinking, "Wow! If I can fuck my husband once or twice a week and my son once or twice a day, I will be a very satisfied woman!"