Sheila Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned up the heat. "Kiss me like you mean it," I said breathily.

She did.

I reached behind her and started unzipping her dress. She reached behind herself and finished unzipping it, letting it drop to the floor. She was wearing a demi-cup bra. I put my hand on her breast, caressing it through the lacey material, feeling the soft flesh yield to my touch. She put her head on my shoulder, her desire palpable, as I worked my other hand under the waistband of her panties, probing for and finding the slippery folds of her pussy. She started kissing my ear, using the tip of her tongue to flick the lobe. My finger penetrated her as she sighed, thrusting her hips forward to allow me to push deep inside her.

I wiggled the tip of my finger, drawing out more of her syrupy sweet essence. Her eyes looked dreamy as she moaned.

"Fuck me," she said in a deep throaty plea.

She stepped out of her dress. She reached behind to unclasp her bra. I helped her take it off, then hooked my thumbs under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and then off in a single motion. In the heat of the moment, I pressed them against my nose, inhaling deeply, and then threw them on the floor. She watched as I stripped. Her eyes opened wider as I used my hands to cup my naked breasts, as if to offer them to her. It was a hollow offer meant only to elicit the look of lust in her eyes. It worked. I used my index finger to push lightly on her chest. She fell backwards on the bed, raising her knees and spreading her legs, fully and wantonly exposing herself to me. She was the perfect expression of the female form. Her pussy lips were puffy, leaking moisture, and she was panting.

I laid next to her, sucking on her conical shaped breast and using two fingers to more roughly fuck her, listening to the sound of my fingers churning the juices inside her. She raised her hips off the bed, and in a moment of inspired perversion, I took a juice slickened finger and pushed it firmly until her anal ring gave way.

"Oh God!" she gasped as I used my other hand to massage her clit while I worked my finger deeper in her ass. With each pass over her clit her anus gripped my finger. Soon her asshole had a tight grip on my finger as she started rocking her head from side to side. It gave me a shiver every time I felt her pucker squeeze my finger.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ..." she uttered in high pitched falsetto tones as the first of many orgasms crashed upon her. Her cries made me move my fingers faster, exciting her even more. She then pushed me away, not able to take any more, breathing heavily. I touched the inside of her thigh and she flinched. Her eyes became heavy and her head slumped over. I let her doze off for a minute.

She awoke to me using my finger to push against the ring of muscle of her anus. She sighed as I worked the muscle with my finger while I teased her nipple with light nibbles.

"Turn on your side, sweetheart," I whispered in her ear.

She did, now showing her back to me. I studied the hair now falling to the side, her neck now exposed, a perfect line to the curve between her shoulders and the narrow waist. Her hips flared out, with her two perfect globes in front of me tapering down to her thighs and shapely calves. I wanted her even more.

I positioned myself behind her, with my head near the cheeks of her ass and my sex behind her head. I used my hands to lift cheek and touched the tip of my tongue to her anus. She shivered.

"My, my," she said in a sultry voice, "You are a very naughty girl."

"I am," I replied between licks. "That's why I picked you."

I used my middle finger to penetrate her ass, and then traced my tongue around it, feeling the contractions of her anus as she experienced the sensations of getting her ass fucked and licked at the same time. I used my other hand to touch the side of her breast, trace along her body to her hip, then glide across her hairless pussy to her clit, lightly pinching and rolling it between my fingers. I loved beautiful women and I loved Camille.

I wanted to worship her ass, to feel the soft, crinkly skin with my tongue and lips and to shiver each time her asshole clenched, signaling that she was experiencing great pleasure. I started rubbing her hardened nub with greater intensity, her body starting to vibrate with every lash of my tongue against her anus. I pushed my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Her body went stiff. Then she relaxed. We just laid there. For a minute. Hearing each other's labored breathing. Then she picked herself off the bed.

"Payback's a bitch," she whispered. She went over to her dresser drawer and retrieved a bottle of 18 year scotch and two glass tumblers. She poured us each a stiff drink.

"It's my turn," she said after taking a healthy draw off her scotch.

Chapter Three

And the Next Day

The sheets were in a tangle. I felt like I had swallowed a sheet of sandpaper. My makeup had smeared across my face. I'm sure I looked like shit.

"Want some coffee?" a voice chirped from around the corner. I heard a paper bag being put on the bathroom counter.

"I do," I croaked. I didn't just want coffee; I wanted to inject it directly into my veins.

Camille, already dressed for the day, walked around the corner holding a hot cup of coffee and a scone.

"Got them downstairs," she said proudly.

"I love you even more," I said with sincerity, as I took my first sip of the magical elixir.

She smiled. "Got to go. Session's in five minutes. Meet you at the first break?" she said as she was walking out the door. The door slammed behind her and clicked shut.

"Yep," I said to the closed door.

I finished the coffee and scone and got dressed. I stumbled down the hallway, making my way to the area outside the hotel's main ballroom. People started streaming out for the break, attacking the coffee urns. I already had two cardboard cups full of hotel coffee in my hot little hands. Camille came up to me.

"Gimme," she said. The girl had lapses in decorum.

"Uh uh." I replied. I pointed to my cheek.

She leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I handed her a cup of coffee. She went to another serving table to find cream. I followed.

"About last night ..." I started.

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure I heard that right,"she said lowering her chin. She was giving me that look. You know the one.

"Well ... sometimes I get carried away," I said, begging for forgiveness.

"Well ... you knew I couldn't accept your proposal of marriage because I'm married already," she said in a forgiving tone.

"Camille. If you were single, I could find my way to proposing to you." I wanted to make it clear that I was already head over heels in love with her.

"I'm flattered," she said with a genuine smile.

"You were amazing," I said with admiration.

"You weren't so bad yourself," she said, looking like a coquette.

We finished our coffee mostly just looking at each other but I'm sure we talked about small things that I can't remember anymore.

Camille got a call right before the end of the break. I was walking into the ballroom with her to catch the late morning session. She stepped to the side so I stood next to her, watching the people streaming into the room. I stood there fidgeting as she finished her lengthy call. The doors to the ballroom were pulled shut.

"Fuck," she said loudly in frustration, with an emphasis on the "k." Two people across the lobby interrupted their conversation to look at us.

"What??" I whispered, embarrassed but also curious.

"I've gotta go," she said in a hurried voice. You could tell she was pissed.

"Why?"

"Presentation. A big potential client wants to see me ... tomorrow. My assistant has already booked me on the 2 p.m. flight. I've got to pack and be out of here in 15 minutes."

"Fuck," I said in a voice that matched hers. The two people across the lobby glared at me.

"I've got to see you again," Camille said in a slightly less rushed voice, the sudden change in direction apparently settling in her mind.

"Hey, that was my line," I said, leaning forward to kiss her hard and not caring who was watching us. The two people across the lobby were staring at us. She outslutted me as we were touching and slid her hand inside my blouse, rubbing two fingers against the top of my breast. I shuddered. I could see the two people across the lobby register disgust and walk away. I still didn't care.

"I've got your number ... I'll call you," she said, holding her fingers against her head mimicking a handset.

"I'll hunt you down if you don't," I said, sorry that our time together was being cut short. "And I mean it."

Chapter Four

Kasey

Due to our travel schedules, it took a couple months to find a day when I would be in San Francisco. I took a ride share to Noe Valley, a fashionable part of San Francisco proper. I was dropped in front of a quaint row house, painted white with blue trim. I was towing a roller bag and a soft briefcase. I left my bags on the sidewalk and walked up the wooden stairs to a small covered porch.

I knocked. I could hear my knock echo inside. Moments later I heard the distinct sound of heels clicking on hardwood. The front door opened and a woman slightly taller than me answered. She was certainly Kasey, with flaming red hair, tall and imposing. Not to say she wasn't beautiful, but her commanding presence was the first thing you noticed.

"Sheila."

"You must be Kasey,"

"I am. Come in!" She was truly pleased to see me. She helped me bring in my bags and take them upstairs to the guest bedroom. She gave me a quick tour of the three bedroom house, and then led me to the living room. I was impressed with the way they had decorated the entire house. I sat in one of the wingback chairs in the living room. Kasey asked me for my drink order (glass of red wine, please) and went back to the kitchen to retrieve it. Camille apparently was still out. I was told someone was going to be home when I arrived and I guess that person was Kasey.

When Camille told me about their lifestyle, that during playtime Camille would be the submissive and Kasey the dominant, I pictured Kasey in a black, vinyl cat suit with lace-up boots with five inch heels. Instead, she returned to the living room with a bottle of wine and two glasses wearing a white, cotton blouse, skinny jeans, and half boots. Simple and casual elegance. I was immediately attracted to Kasey and I'm sure she knew it. Camille warned me that Kasey was very perceptive, and there was no way I could hide my immediate liking to her.

She brought a nice Oregon pinot noir and then retrieved a sliced baguette and a slice of pate. We went through half of the pate and two glass of wine while we chatted.

"So Sheila, you'll be staying with us for two nights?

"Yes, that's what I discussed with Camille. Is that OK?

"Of course. I just wanted to make sure."

"Speaking of Camille, when is she coming back?"

"Well ... tomorrow," Kasey said somewhat sheepishly.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah ... we thought it might be good for us to have some alone time tonight. Camille is getting in from Toronto tomorrow afternoon." She leaned over and touched my arm. "I hope you're OK with that."

I was more than OK with it. I wanted to get to know Kasey as well. "I am ... so what do you have planned for today?"

"Just wanted to chat with you ..."

I got up out of my chair and sat next to her on the loveseat. I kissed her on the cheek. "And after the talking?"

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. "That's when it gets interesting."

We ended up talking for two hours. I complimented Kasey on her diamond. She told me that it belonged to Eleanor, Camille's wife, who had passed away a few years back from breast cancer. Eleanor asked that the ring be given to Camille's next wife. I thought it was a touching story. I asked her about their open relationship, and why they chose that route. They were deeply in love, but wanted the variety they experienced when they were single. They compromised, promising to share whomever they chose to bring into their bedroom.

We finished the first bottle of wine. Kasey got another, this time a big, chewy California cabernet, along with a box of chocolate truffles. Clearly she was trying to win me over with wine and chocolate. It was working. She asked me about Shannon. I showed her a picture of Shannon on my phone. Tall and lean, Shannon looked like a runway model, only bustier. I flipped through a number of pictures to show her a few that I'd taken of Camille, shortly after we'd made love. Kasey looked at the pictures with interest, but without any hint of jealousy.

"Camille told me that you were an experienced lover."

"I've been with a few women." Quite frankly, I'd lost count years ago. I'm sure it was dozens. But Camille was one of the best, and the emotional connection was something I hadn't had since I broke up with Shannon.

I took a bite of a champagne flavored truffle followed by a sip of the cabernet. "Delicious," I declared.

"I want a taste," said Kasey, as she clutched my head in her hands and we shared a long, soulful kiss. Her lips were soft and her tongue was velvety. She raised up and kept her eyes locked on mine. She had green eyes that was a perfect accompaniment to her pale white skin and bright red hair. "It was delicious, and so are you."

She held out her finger. I opened my mouth and took her finger in my mouth and sucked on it. She drew her finger out slowly and then put it in her mouth, making a show of sucking on it as well. She stood up and took me by the hand, leading me to her bedroom. The bedroom was spacious, airy and light. The sun had just started to set, and the room was bathed in a reddish hued light. The bed was already turned down. She sat me down on the right side of the bed. She stood in front of me.

"The time for talking is over." She started unbuttoning her blouse. I watch this statuesque redhead take off her blouse, unclasp her bra, and reveal to me two large beautiful breasts, almost defying gravity.

"Did you want to kiss these?"

I did. It was the only thing I wanted to do. I cupped her left breast and sucked her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I could feel the pebbly texture of her hardened nipple and the areole underneath. A low moan escaped her lips.

She went over to the nightstand. Conveniently, there was a bottle of 16 year old scotch and two glasses. Camille had briefed her thoroughly. She poured me a glass, then one for herself.

"I understand you have a weakness for scotch."

I focused on Kasey's breasts, and the wetness of my saliva shimmering on her left breast. I took a healthy draw off the scotch. Peaty, but smooth. "I have a weakness for beautiful women."

"I want you to make love with you ... but I want you to do it my way."

Ahhh. So now the dominance is coming out. I hadn't been with anyone who was into domination and submission but I thought I'd go along for the ride. Of course, having a beautiful woman who was naked from the waist up giving the orders was a significant factor in my decision. Could you blame me?

"Strip."

I guess she didn't mince words. I unbuttoned my blouse and took it off, placing it on the end of the bed. Kasey's eyes were glued on me as I unhooked my bra and shrugged it off. My breasts were a tad larger than hers, which did not appear to be lost on her given the favorable reaction on her face. I lifted up my butt and slipped my skirt and panties down to my ankles. I kicked them off, along with my heels.

Kasey sat down on an overstuffed chair in the corner of the bedroom. "Kneel here," she said, in a tone of voice that assured me that she was used to getting her way. I did.

She still had her jeans and heels on. She lifted up her right foot. "Show me how much you love my shoes."

I did love her shoes. Simple Christian Louboutin black patent leather pumps, four inch spike heels and of course the trademark red soles. I started sucking on the heel, making sure that I made enough noise so she could hear it. I made eye contact with her as I let go of the heel and licked the top of her shoe. She gave me encouragement with a smile. I lifted up her foot and licked the bottom of the sole. It was gritty, but I wanted to show her that I could press the limits of what I was willing to do.

"Very good, Sheila." I savored the compliment. "Cheers." She raised her glass. I picked up my tumbler and took another large draw off of my scotch. It was delicious. It also masked the taste of the bottom of her shoe.

"Can I call you my pet?" she asked. I think she was waiting for this moment to ask me - when I had demonstrated submissiveness to her.

I nodded.

"Good. My pet, help me off with my clothes and shoes."

She raised her knees so I could clearly see her pucker. She clenched her asscheeks and her pucker winked at me. "I want to be kissed there," she said, apparently wanting to further test my limits.

It wasn't a test for me. I love eating ass. And she presented it so nicely. I pulled her cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into the small gap in her anal ring. I wiggled it. She gasped.

"Oooooh. Now that's a naughty little pet." She placed her hands on the back of my head, pressing my face deeper into the valley between her cheeks. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. I kissed and licked her asshole until I felt compelled to push my head away and take a deep breath. She wiggled her finger in a come hither motion. I crawled up, pressing my breasts against hers as I kissed her, wanting her to taste her ass. She kissed me passionately, almost violently. It was slutty and dirty. I loved it.

Kasey poured me another glass of whiskey that I gratefully accepted. She went into her nightstand and pulled out a 6 inch bright blue vibrator and held it out to me. I put the glass down and took it in both hands, caressing the smooth surface.

"Do be a good pet and make love to my breasts and then use the toy," she said. Then she lowered her head slightly. "Anywhere you like."

I downed my third scotch.

I started licking her nipples. The taste of her skin combined with the lingering taste of the scotch was ambrosia to me. Her nipples hardened in my mouth, the nubby texture of her raspberry being laved by my tongue. I wanted to feel the soft flesh on the underside of her breast. I rubbed like I would a cat's belly, and I elicited the same mew of satisfaction. I went from breast to breast, lavishing them with my kisses when I felt her hand push my head lower.

I reached over to grab the vibrator. I was on top of her now, my ass towards her face. She was mine to ravish. I had permission. Where should I start? I thought I'd start it slow and easy and use the vibrator to tickle the lips of her cunt, coaxing moisture out that was the best lubricant for sliding the vibrator deep inside her pussy.

"Oh ... yeah ..." grunted the recipient of my attentions (and affections).

I got a good rhythm going and dipped my head lower, flicking her nub with the tip of my tongue. Her body stiffened, telling me that I'd touched the right spot. I sucked on the nub ... hard ... and then let go.

"Ohhhh ..." Kasey moaned at the spike of pleasure.

I had her. I wanted her to cum ... hard. I pumped the vibrator a few more times in her and then slid it lower, teasing her pucker. I could feel the cheeks of her ass tighten, but not hard enough. I pushed the vibrator harder, feeling the anal ring give way as the plastic phallus slid deep inside her. I sucked her nub into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ..."my red haired whore chanted in time with the orgasms rifling through her body.