Sheila's Story

Story Info
Sheila has sudden erotic thoughts of her dad.
6.9k words
4.54
18.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers

Disclaimer...This is a story of fiction. It involves a father and daughter who are over 18. I do not condone intimacy between relatives. The sole purpose is fantasy and entertainment. Let me know if we should continue the story further.

Hello, my name is Shiela, and this part of my life has confused me since it started. I use the word 'started' because it continues through today. I realize that morally it goes against everything we are conditioned to do. I have never been able to tell anyone because I don't want to be judged. I will start with my upbringing.

I am the product of bi-racial parents. My parents were good to me growing up. My dad, Larry, is African American from the inner city with a bad upbringing. He would have weekend visits throughout my childhood and very rarely missed his time to see me. He was the parent that I had fun with. Dad would build our time together around activities that I wanted to do. My dad was the parent that spoiled me. In his defense, I was a good kid with good grades, respectful, but timid.

My dad was an imposing-looking individual. He is approximately six foot three and has maintained his health by being a gym rat. He never had a gut and was built like an athlete. My dad worked hard for a living as a maintenance supervisor at a major hospital. Money wasn't always readily available, but I never knew that growing up. My needs and wants were always met, leaving me oblivious to his sacrifices. He has lived in an in-law studio apartment for most of my life in the urban neighborhood where he grew up. Because of the confined living space, I would always get dibs on the bed while he would sleep in his recliner. I remember feeling bad that his living area was so confined, but I couldn't wait to spend time with him every week. I would sit on his lap on movie nights and cuddle him, or we would make popcorn and sit on his bed. I had great memories of my time with him.

My mom, Lisa, was a schoolteacher, and we lived a typical suburban life. Mom and I got along, and I tried hard to not cause grief for her growing up. To meet all my needs and wants, Mom worked a second job, waitressing at a local restaurant. Unlike other kids from broken homes, I never sensed that there were issues between her and my dad. She never interfered with me and my dad's relationship, nor did he interfere with my mom and I's relationship. I had a peaceful childhood.

When I graduated High School, I went to a local state college to save money on not paying room and board. I would rotate between my mum or dad's depending on my schedule. During my first two years of college, I started having fun, making up for being a goody two shoes throughout my high school years. When I drank too much, I would stay at my dad's. Dad wouldn't nag me about drinking or how I dressed. He would tell me to be careful and not trust people, specifically men. I am a happy drinker; I talk a lot, and my dad would make fun of me when I showed up drunk and chatty. Every so often, he would be asleep, and I would blast music to aggravate him or entice him to hold and talk to me. He would always repay me the following morning by blasting the TV in the morning, knowing I would be hungover.

On the other hand, my mom would badger me about how I dressed and tell me how careless and naïve I was. She would remind me how my wide hips and big bum would cause my skirt to ride up involuntarily. She'd complain that my stomach being exposed would draw the wrong attention and how my c-cup cleavage made me send a whorey vibe. These are the times when she and I would get into screaming bouts with each other. I liked to feel sexy. Are my skirts short and tight? Yes, but I wasn't asleep-around woman. Men and women always complimented me on how I looked. Even my dad would complement me.

Things changed on my 21st birthday. My friends and I decided we were going club hopping now that we could drink legally, with our own IDs. To avoid an argument with my mother, I decided to get ready at my father's apartment. My dad got home at eight as I was getting ready to leave. He was typically home by four on weeknights. I realize that it was Friday, but you could set a watch on my dad and his routines. Once he walked in, I could tell that he had been drinking. My dad didn't drink often, but when he did, it was noticeable. "Hey, Baby!" he yelled.

I liked this version of my dad. When he had a few drinks in him, he was talkative and huggee. I asked him, "How do I look?" As I raised my arms and twirled in a circle.

Dad immediately came to me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the top of my head. "Look at my girl, all grown up and looking sexy as hell."

Because I am only five foot one, every time my dad and I hugged, my face ended up in his stomach. I was worried he would mess up my hair and makeup, but I loved it when my dad hugged me. I loved this type of attention from him. Now that I was an adult, he had become less touchy-feely with me. We stood in place with our arms wrapped around each other; it felt so good. As we separated, I asked, "Why aren't you still out enjoying yourself?"

Dad laughed while fumbling his words, "I'm going back out. I'm trying to live a little now that you're grown. I came home because it's your birthday, and I wanted to give you some money for tonight." Then he handed me three hundred dollars. He was looking down at me with this big smile.

The look and smile he was giving made me blush, making it difficult to keep eye contact. "Thanks, DAD!" I exclaimed. I always make him aware of my whereabouts when I party with my friends. "Dad, just so you know, I am going bar hopping. So, if I end up somewhere you frequent, please don't feel uncomfortable. Feel free to come talk to my friends and me. Also, can you make sure the ringer on your phone is turned up in case I need you? Please and thank you." He continued smiling, looking down at me, so I asked, "Is everything OK? Is there something wrong with my clothes?"

This question broke the trans he was in, "No, Baby. You look amazing. I don't want to sound like your mother, but your skirt is short, and your cleavage is really showing. Please be careful and call me no matter what. I don't like that you are all grown up, and I miss movie nights with my girl. I don't want to embarrass you, so I hope we don't run into each other. Are you sleeping here tonight? I need to know. So, I know whether to sleep in my chair or on the bed."

There was a lot of ground to cover in what my dad said. "Dad, you are nothing like mom. I miss our movie nights and cuddling with my dad. Maybe we should do that some night. I'm still your little girl. Oh, and by the way, you are far from embarrassing. My friends all think you are hot as fuck. You're the only dad that's all chiseled. I am sleeping here, but please don't sleep in the chair. I won't be home until late. Don't bring home any bar room floozies, either. I gotta go, gimme a kiss." And with that, I kissed my dad and took off.

During the course of the night, my friends Mary and Megan were not unenthralled with the bars we had visited. We were going to the same old places we always went to. They were filled with nothing but drunk, obnoxious, entitled college boys. I had enough, "Hey, I think my dad is out at a bar. How about we give that a try?"

Megan exclaimed, "You mean go to a place with actual men? Is your father off-limits? I bet he can go...in the sack."

Mary chimed in, "I got dibs on him. I've known him longer. Dibs, bitches!"

I knew they had crushes on my dad but didn't realize they had thought about sleeping with him. "Fuckin gross! NO ONE IS SLEEPING WITH MY DAD! YOU DIRTY BITCHES! Besides, neither of you would even know what to do with a black man. C'mon, let's get an Uber."

Mary responded, "Neither would you. You keep fucking with pretty white guys who don't even know where a clit is." We all laughed as we got into the Uber.

There is a local bar in my dad's neighborhood. My guess is that is where he would be. I was quiet on the ride across town to the bar. I was listening to my friends joke and fantasize about my dad. Part of me was disgusted by what they imagined he'd be like. The other part of me was thinking how different their view of him was than mine. I had never thought of him being sexual. I hoped that they wouldn't embarrass me in front of my dad.

When we walked in, I could tell this was unlike any place the three of us had ever been. It felt rough. People immediately turned their attention to us; we looked out of place. All I could think was, 'I hope I got this right.' I spotted my dad at the bar talking to a woman. "DAD!" I yelled.

He turned, and I saw a huge smile, "Sheila! Get over here!" Suddenly, all the men who were staring at us like we were pieces of meat, stopped looking at us. The three of us were no longer scared. We joined him at the bar, and I could tell he probably should have been shut off. "What are you girls drinking?"

Drinking with my father was going to be a new experience. Luckily, my friends and I were already on our way to being completely blitzed. For the next two hours, I watched as Megan and Mary grilled my dad with questions as they flirted with him. I was watching and listening, not knowing how to feel about both of my friends competing to seduce my dad. Finally, the bartender announced, "Last call!" It was already twelve-thirty in the morning, and the bar closed at one.

To the dismay of Megan and Mary, my dad and I waited with them for their Uber. Once they got in, we started our ten-minute trudge to my dad's apartment. We both were stumbling and laughing the whole way home. Fortunately, I wasn't feeling sick like I typically do when I am this intoxicated. When we got into the apartment, I plopped down on the chair, and my dad went into the bathroom to change. I played with the remote, looking for something to watch, stopping at a movie that I never heard of. The information led me to believe it was a love movie. Why not? I thought.

My dad exited the bathroom wearing his typical sweat shorts and tank top. Looking at him... All I could think about was how my friends were drooling over him. I noticed how attractive he was for the first time in my life. I got why my friends were openly ogling at him. Thank God, they didn't see him in his shorts and tank top. I quickly told him, "Dad, I'm grabbing one of your t-shirts to throw on." I walked past him towards the bathroom. I wanted out of these clothes, especially this bra. The relief I felt was freedom once I undid the clasp. I stripped down to my panties, thinking, 'Thank God for thongs.' Pulling my dad's gigantic t-shirt over my body. It resembled an oversized dress on me. It went down to my knees, and I could fit three of me in his shirt and still have room.

When I returned to the living area, my dad was in bed and under the blankets. I asked, "So, I get the chair now?"

Surprisingly, my dad told me, "No, come lay with me, and we'll watch whatever you have on the TV." He lifted the blankets, coaxing me into the bed, saying, "Movie night, remember? We can snuggle."

"Great ending to a great birthday," I said as I hurried into the bed. I got under the covers as my dad pulled the blankets over me. I pushed the back of my body into him as I got comfortable. I told him, "Dad, I'm cold. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know. You are always so warm."

"You are good, baby. I'm nice and comfortable. Let's watch the movie you picked out." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me in closer to his body. Dad assured me, "I'll keep you warm."

At that moment, I was completely happy. I was also glad that I wasn't feeling sick, considering how intoxicated I was. We lay there, watching this movie, when suddenly the main male and female characters were nude and making love. I have never watched a movie like this with my dad. I suddenly felt awkward. I asked, "Do you want me to change this? I didn't realize it was going to have nudity and sex scenes."

"No, baby. You don't have to change it. This stuff is in all movies. If you want to change it, you can, but so far, the movie seems ok."

I thought the movie was pretty good too. "No, Dad. I'll leave it on. It's not like we're watching porn or something." I had no idea why I said that to him.

I stopped talking as he laughed at me, asking, "What do you know about porn, little woman?"

I started laughing along with him. I pushed my butt into him, telling him, "Shut up, Dad. Everyone knows about porn. I know you watch it. You should probably clear your browsing history occasionally. Now watch the movie."

As the movie progressed, so did the sex scenes. I was starting to feel my dad's penis move while we were pressed together in a spooning position. Initially, I ignored it, thinking he had no control over it. Although, it did have my attention. It seemed like it was growing into the size of a tree trunk. I am no virgin, but I also don't have a huge body count when it comes to men I have been with. It was becoming painfully obvious that my dad was gifted with his size. Unintentionally, I shifted my hips, causing my dad's penis to rest along the crack of my ass.

As my dad draped his arm around my hip, his hand rested on my stomach. He pulled me into him, causing his length to rest between my ass cheeks. The only thing separating us was the thin T-shirt I was wearing and his shorts. He asked, "Are you comfortable?"

I didn't know how to answer this question. I was weirdly comfortable lying with Dad like this. I felt my vagina moisten with his closeness. I knew the taboo of it was wrong, and I shouldn't have felt ok with my thoughts. I also thought, 'he's oblivious to what he was doing.' "Yes, Dad. I'm super comfy." I said as I unknowingly wiggled my body, causing my ass to clench his penis as my hips shifted. It was at this point I realized that his entire shaft was literally between my cheeks. "Are you comfortable?" I asked.

My dad moved his arm that was around me; he then positioned it under my shirt. He then wrapped it back around me. Dad pulled me back into him closely. This time, I could feel his full-length, rock-hard shaft resting on the crack of my ass. He quickly said, "There, now I am. This is perfect."

I was startled by his quick movements. When his hand went under my shirt, it exposed my practically bare ass. The only things separating us were my flimsy G-string panties and his shorts. Once again, I wasn't scared. I was, however, getting more and more wet. His quickness and strength caused me to blush. I finally understood why women found him sexy. I continued to think; he wasn't thinking or trying to be provocative with me. My dad doesn't always realize in the moment how he comes across. He's not unintelligent; he just doesn't have a good grasp of how his actions affect people in the moment. Me on the other hand, I think analytically, so I am always hypersensitive. I have never thought about the long-term consequences of behaviors. I responded, "Good, Dad. I'm glad you are comfy and warm. I am too." I was convinced he was oblivious.

I wasn't conscious of what was happening on the TV because my mind was taken over by the intimacy of cuddling with my dad. I felt like melting butter with his grasp on me. Then I heard him slightly snoring; he had fallen asleep on me. I stayed in the spooning position, waiting for him to fall into a deep sleep. Once I was sure he was out cold, I turned to face him. I watched him sleep peacefully as my curiosity drove me mad. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to have sex with him. But he did make me wet with his penis pushed against me, with his manly grip on me. I was confused, I thought. There was no way he would ever contemplate being intimate with me. My dad is a gentleman, a decent man. I thought to myself, 'Go to sleep, Sheila. You are thinking too much. You're drunk and tired.'

The following morning, I woke up with my head resting on my dad's chest, my arm lying on his bare stomach, and my leg over his thighs, with no blanket on us. I slowly opened my eyes, looking straight down at his torso. I could see his fully erect morning penis as it bulged in his shorts. Again, my mind was racing when I went to sleep, and as I woke up, it was racing again. My dad started to slip out from underneath me. I closed my eyes immediately so he wouldn't realize I was awake. If I was feeling awkward, I could only imagine how awkward he was feeling. I made no effort to cover my bare ass. After a few minutes, my dad had left. I took this as an opportunity to get up and get dressed.

After a few minutes, I texted him, "Good morning, Dad. I woke up, and you weren't there. Is everything OK?" I was worried he was embarrassed about how I was draped all over him, partially naked, when he woke up.

"Hey, baby. Everything is OK. I'm at the diner getting us breakfast and coffee."

I was relieved by his typical response. It meant he wasn't thinking about anything. My dad would always take me to the diner down the street when I was a kid and get me French toast. It was a good sign that he was going about his normal routine. What wasn't a good sign was me overthinking everything.

When he returned, I had trouble keeping eye contact. After a few minutes of uneasy silence, I asked, "How did you sleep? Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah, Baby. I had fun last night. Your friends seem nice. I slept like a champ. How did you sleep?"

At first, I didn't know how to respond to that question. I decided to try and avoid it, "Yeah, Megan and Mary are my buddies. They both have a crush on you. They couldn't wait to see you. I told them they weren't allowed to flirt with you. Plus, they wouldn't even know what to do with a real man, let alone a black man." I couldn't believe I had just blurted that out. What the fuck was I thinking.

My dad looked up from his plate, staring directly into my eyes with a concerned look. "Is this what you and your friends talk about? Sleeping with grown-ass men? I don't understand young people nowadays. Why aren't young women interested in men their age?"

I was relieved that he had only a hint of annoyance in his voice. Dad also seemed to be asking legitimate questions he didn't have answers for. "Well, guys nowadays aren't built like old-school guys. I'm sure some exist, but none of us can find them. You're considered a 'GILF'." I could tell my dad knew what a GILF was because he started cracking up laughing. "And, Dad, you are a real, real man. That's why I'm overprotective of you with these slutty women. I see how they look at your buffed ass." Now it was my turn to laugh hysterically.

"So..." He started, "You aren't allowing women to be near me? Why is that?"

He stumped me on this one. I wasn't prepared to have a full-on conversation about sex with my dad, especially about things my friends would say about his looks and body. Let alone the questions they had about the junk in his pants, which, before last night and this morning, I had no idea about. "No, Dad. I am not allowing them to be near you. I appreciate that you are finally treating me like an adult and having adult conversations with me. But I don't want them or you to start anything casual with each other. You are not allowed to be around them anymore, and they are not allowed to be around you. I know how guys think, and now that you know they are interested, I don't want your man brain getting any ideas. Understood?" I couldn't believe I just laid down the law on my father about whom he could and couldn't sleep with.

My father laughed, "So...You want me all to yourself then?"

"Yes, that's one way of putting it. They wouldn't be able to handle a real man. I'm going to head out. I have plans tonight. Are you going to the bar tonight? If so, I need to know. I'll probably take an Uber there or directly here if you will be home." I wanted to get away from this conversation; it was causing me to get flustered.

je71sox
je71sox
379 Followers
12