Shelly's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damm, I thought. How many times had this happened, and I was unaware.

Now that I thought about it, I was usually at one of my friend's houses right after dinner. All this time they had been in his room fucking, and I was out somewhere.

"Please?" I begged.

Shelly hesitated for a moment, but I think she was feeling sorry for me, finally she said "Alright, but you got to promise you'll be careful."

The words I had waited for all day.

"I love you, Sis. I said.

"GO! Take the trash," she said laughing.

I ran like a crazy person to the garbage pile, and pitched the bag in. I then raced back to the house. Dad was still running the shower as I sneaked past the hall door, and into his room.

The closet in their room was really deep. We didn't have a basement or cellar. I guess the builders put in extra storage by making the closets real deep. Mom's end is always piled with every kind of box or crap you could imagine. I scooted way to the back, and slid down behind some tall boxes. I left the sliding closet door open just enough to get a good view of the bed. I pulled some long dresses hanging down in front of me together, but left a small gap open.

Shortly, the running water stopped. I figured Dad was toweling off. It wasn't long before he walked into the room. He was wearing only a green towel, wrapped around his waist. Shelly was still finishing up in the kitchen.

"Shelly?" Dad called impatiently. His loud voice startled me.

"Just a minute," she called back. I heard her head into the bathroom and the water in the sink ran for just a little, and then it stopped.

Dad had stretched out on the bed, and was leaning back against the headboard. The towel still covered his waist. The bed was sideways to the closet. I watched him picking at some gray hairs on his chest. Before long, Shelly walked in. She stood at the edge of the bed. To my shock she was nude from the waist down. She put one knee on the bed. Her hair was pulled up in a twist. Her body was exquisite. I'd never had guessed her to be so sexy before. She showed absolutely no shame or embarrassment about being half-naked in front of my father.

Up until then, I really didn't know if I believed her or not about this whole thing. The seriousness of the situation was now beginning to dawn on me. Here was my older sister parading around partially naked, and obviously not kidding about any of this. She was actually going to do a fuck with my father, and do it right in front of me.

For some reason I started trembling almost uncontrollably. I wasn't necessarily scared or anything like that. I think just the reality of the whole thing was finally beginning to sink in.

Shelly's legs seemed so long. Of course, I had never seen them all the way up before. She had the kind of shape that left a gap between her legs at the crotch when she walked.

Dad reached for her, but she teasingly turned away, and walked right over to the closet door in front of me. The doors were mirrored, and she stood by my end looking into the glass. With one hand she grabbed the end of the partially open door, pretending to be adjusting it. She slid the door open a little more. She was acting like she was interested in just how her hair should be done up. My sister had just the faintest patch of light brown fuzzy hair covering her pussy area. Dad was getting an eyeful of her backside.

I couldn't believe my eyes when Dad undid his towel. As he flipped it open, a huge man-size pecker, which was half-hard, flopped out and lay across his one thigh.

Shelly saw this in the mirror and stopped primping. She turned around towards him.

Shelly was still wearing a small, light colored, pullover top. As she turned towards my dad she lifted the shirt up over her head. As she lifted the top it caught on her hair and caused it to unfold and drop over her shoulders. She shook out her hair with a sexy toss of her head. She still had a little white bra on. Facing right at Dad she reached back and unhooked it. She hunched her shoulders forward and slipped the bra off in front.

I couldn't see her breasts right off, because she had turned away now and was walking over to the bed. This full frontal view of her had certainly brought my Dad's cock up to full size. She tossed her top and bra towards the dresser. She missed. Both landed on the floor next to the bed, but she continued on towards my father.

Dad patted a spot next to him. Shelly leaned over, and without hesitation crawled across the bed on her knees. Leaning down over him she scooped his now stiff prick up with one hand and holding it straight up, then just lowered her mouth right down on to it without him saying a word. She was on all fours, kind of sideways to him with her butt stuck up in the air and aimed right back at me. Her head began moving slowly up and down. She seemed to deliberately reposition her legs wide apart, so that I would be able to see. Dad reached over to her and started rubbing her back and neck. After a little bit, his hand moved down to her butt. His fingertips slid up and down the crack of her ass. Shelly didn't seem distracted in the least, and kept on bobbing away on him.

Shelly had not been sucking on him too long when she straightened up, and turned around. Now facing me, I got my first, fantastic view of her tits. She was heaven. I'd never dreamed anything could be so erotic. Her breasts were firm and round. They were about the size of a couple tennis balls. Her small nipples had the bright pink color of small cherries. Her smooth young skin was lightly tanned and tight.

Shelly crawled on her knees to the edge of the bed, in as close to a straight line with me as she could. She was now kneeling at the edge of the bed, straight up with her legs apart facing the mirror, and me. Her mouth and lips were all wet with saliva and she drew the back of her hand across her face to wipe them dry. She placed her hands on her hips, she sort of slid her hands along each side. She asked Dad if he thought she was putting on to much weight.

"Do you think I'll get fat like Mom?" she asked teasing.

Dad laughed, and rolled over. He knelt up and came up behind her. He pushed his dick right through Shelly's open legs. It poked out in front of her by several inches. The end of it had a glistening wet shine from Shelly's own saliva. She reached down between her legs and lifted the huge thing up against her. She toyed with the dick as if it belonged to her.

"What's it like to pee standing up?" she asked, holding the cock as a guy would, when he pisses. She was playfully tugging and aiming it around

Dad pulled her shoulders back against his chest, causing more of the cock to jut out even farther.

"Sometime when I ain't so hard, I'll let you do it for me," he laughed.

I was shocked at the casual conversation they were having during all this. Shelly was acting as if this whole business was the most natural thing in the world.

Shelly let go of the cock, and pressed her hands back on her hips. Dad was nibbling at the side of her neck now and feeling up her titties. This must have been tickling her because she drew her shoulder against her neck.

Dad's frame was probably twice as wide as Shelly's. He almost encircled her body. Shelly was staring straight into the mirror, watching herself. Finally, she reached around her back and spread her butt cheeks open and closed several times. Dad needed no further encouragement.

Dad stopped pawing Shelly, and now sat on the edge of the bed alongside her. With his feet on the floor, he laid out on his back. He patted his stomach as a sort of invitation for her to get on top. Shelly was playfully teasing him, and taunted him by raising only her one leg. Shelly seemed to be stubbornly refusing to move from her spot. Finally, he relented and scooted over and underneath her. Only then did Shelly lower herself down.

Dad's cock waved around out in front of her belly like a steel spring. His head was now behind her back, and I knew he could not possibly see me this way. I think Shelly was arranging this position just for me.

With Shelly sitting astride him she caught hold of his dick and held it straight up. She now began playing with it by batting it back against her stomach. Shelly started gently slapping the sides of it and waving it side to side. I think she was maybe just testing it for proper stiffness.

Satisfied, she raised a hand to her mouth, spit in it, and then stroked the shaft a couple of times and finished off by leaning over and dropping a gob of spit over the cock's head. She raised herself up on one knee and used a couple fingers to hold open her pussy. With her other hand she held the cock shaft steady and pressed it firmly against her. She kind of pushed herself against it. Shelly's pussy resisted at first, then split open like a ripe fruit, and the cockhead disappeared, then the rest followed. I couldn't believe how easily the darn thing went into her, or where it all went. Halfway down it must have gotten tight. With just a slight little wiggle from her hips the whole god-damn thing just up and disappeared inside her. She gave another little wiggle to get it set in and flattened right out on his hips.

To this day, I still vividly recall that wildly erotic moment. The first time I actually saw her penetrated by that dick. Dad's balls were covered with dark hair, and against her young skin, the contrast was truly amazing.

I was sort of shocked when I noticed the expression on Shelly's face. Her mouth was partly open and her eyes rolled back. I realized at that point Shelly was actually enjoying the sensation of having that bull size cock of Dad's buried inside of her. It hadn't occurred to me that a girl would enjoy sex the way a guy would.

When Shelly did finally snap back to reality she leaned forward a little, pushing her hands between his knees, spreading them open just a bit. She needed to do this so I would be able to watch his prick doing its thing. I guessed that Dad was under the impression that Shelly was doing all this to watch herself in the closet mirror.

I was already about to come in my pants when she slowly began to work her hips up and down. The shaft still buried inside her, now pulled at her pussy when she lifted up.

I remember looking up at her face as she rode that big fat old dick. She was actually smiling now, and flashed me a wink.

I couldn't see Dad's face anymore. He had settled down on his back. I could hear him moaning. His hands came up and held Shelly by the hips. He was pulling her down tight against his crotch. She was still leaning forward pressing her hands into his thighs for balance. She was also holding them apart so they wouldn't block my view.

After a dozen or so thrusts, she'd settle down completely, and give that little wiggle again, grinding her pussy against his hips. Shelly was controlling the tempo and depth of his thrusts at this point.

I was surprised at the way her body flexed. It was very obvious that she had become quite skilled at fucking. At one point she reached down and caught Dad's ball sack, and held it tight up against her. This caused Dad's entire cock shaft to be buried in her. I remember wondering how there was room for that much inside her.

Shelly seemed to really be enjoying this part too. The grin on her face was not just for show. She had total control over Dad at this point. Maybe the only time she ever did. He was completely submissive to her, maybe only because of the pleasure she could give him.

Shelly lifted herself up completely off the dick, and it popped out. It was still standing stiff as a steel rod. It was all shiny and wet. She used her fist to give it a couple of quick, hard strokes, then raised back up and stuffed the thing back up inside her. Sometime during this I looked down and noticed Dad's legs. His heels were arched upward, only his toes were still touching the floor. His calves and knees were shaking wildly. His whole being was caught up, in an effort to drive his cock as deeply into her as he could. With only his toes for support, he was straining to thrust upward. I remember being so stunned at the reaction he was having.

Dad didn't last long. After a couple of series of this, he suddenly slammed his hips against Shelly and let out a loud moan. He slammed his hips about three or four more times urgently against her, and then started jerking spastically. I thought Dad's thrusts might actually launch Shelly off, but she hung on, keeping her balance. Dad's grip on her waist was intense, and she just rode the whole thing out.

Dad's orgasm lasted probably fifteen to twenty seconds before he started to slow down. Shelly had settled back down on his hips, and was doing that little wiggle thing again. She was grinding herself slowly. She seemed to be trying to milk out the last few jolts out of the old man. His moans were letting us both know that he was really enjoying this.

Then, Shelly just kind of sat still. I think at this point she was just enjoying the sensation of having Dad's cock twitching inside her. After a little bit she sort of lifted herself up just a little and stayed there. Dads cock pulled at her pussy lips almost as if it were stuck. It was then that I noticed globs of white semen sliding down his cock.

Dad's head was back down on the bed, and I could only see his clenched fists at his sides.

Shelly leaned forward and seemed to be waiting for this. I couldn't believe it when Shelly began using her fingers to trap the goo. I'm not certain what she was trying to do, but she seemed to enjoy just playing with the stuff. The white slime continued ooze out mixing with Dad's pubic hair. Shelly continued playing with it. She was stretching out little strands until they broke. I glanced up and saw she was smiling the whole time.

While she was still doing this, she looked up and gave a look right in my direction. I was stunned when she brought her one hand close against her chest and gave me a secretive thumbs-up signal and mouthed the words;

"I told you so!"

12