Shelly's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the pressure of his body on mine. I had kept my arms locked around his neck. As he slowed his thrusts down I could feel the tension, and stress leaving his body. Dad wasn't fat or overweight, but as his cum finished he sort of shuttered a couple times and then, just collapsed right on top of me.

Some women I know complain when their lovers collapse on them like this. They call it a suffocating feeling. I loved it. As long as my lover stays off my chest just enough for me to breathe, I relish the sensation of being crushed. It feels as though they are melting right into me. I share their release in my body as they compress on me. I can't think of a more satisfying place to be than to be pinned under a guy wracked in the throes of orgasm, knowing that I caused it.

I love sensing their last little jolts of pleasure. I guess this is why I've always favored the missionary position. Also, because this is how I was first fucked.

To this day, the best feeling in the world is to have a thick cock pulsing cum into my pussy. Over the years many stiff cocks have found relief in my pussy, and I'm glad for it.

The pressure and smell is a vivid memory I think about to this day. I should clarify that by "smell" I don't mean it in a bad way. Even though Dad worked outside all day, and came home looking pretty rough sometimes, he always cleaned up. Unless he was working on something at home or outside, he would shower and shave just after supper.

Being a roofer he had to be on the job early, and got into the habit of getting cleaned up in the evenings before.

What I mean is I can still recall the scent of his aftershave. To this day, I still occasionally stop in the men's fragrance aisle at stores. I search out "Old Spice" cologne. More than once, another woman has walked up on me as I had a bottle pressed up against my face, and my eyes closed, recapturing old memories. I often get a knowing look from them. I think maybe they understand what I'm doing.

As to whether or not I should have been fucking my dad, I guess I will leave that up to someone else to figure out. I never really thought that much about whether we were doing something wrong or not. I only know how I felt at the time. I loved every bit of it.

I'm sure some might even say this all was sick and my threesomes with Ray were abusive to me. I now know most people are hypocrites too. All I know is for me, it never screwed me up. Of course I wasn't raped or forced into doing anything I didn't want to do. Mom either didn't want to, or choose not to keep Dad satisfied. I did! No apologies.

Any woman who doesn't enjoy the sensation of having a hard cock pulsing in her pussy can send her man to me. We all have a sex drive. Why not deal with it the best way we can. Isn't that a reason someone would be reading this anyway?

As to my obsession with the cum swallowing part. Early on I figured out guys liked when I did it. I remembered even from the videos. It seemed only natural to me for "it" to go into me. Cum belongs in a woman. It just seems sort of sad to just leave it lying there. I'm funny though, for some reason I only like it while it is still warm.

Sorry for my divergence from the story, Greg can take this out if he wishes.

Well, when my dad's orgasm finally quit, he came around. He drew his head back. I was looking right at him. His face and neck were red. The veins in his neck were pulsing, his forehead covered with beads of sweat. He didn't look at me right off. I think maybe he was a little ashamed or embarrassed. I was afraid to move too, or even look at my pussy. I thought I might somehow look different down there.

Finally, as he pulled away, I could feel the suction of his dick leaving me. As it slid out, I could feel the warm trickle of cum as it leaked out. I started to grab for him. I didn't want him to stop. My whole body felt like something important was being taken from me.

The feeling of being filled with that cock was something I immediately wanted more of. I wanted it back in. I have always loved that "completely filled" tight feeling.

I think right at that point in my life, I had discovered the thing that makes me the happiest. This, I thought is what I was born to do. Being physically connected to another human being is what takes to make me feel complete.

Dad was struggling to get up, but then flopped down along side of me. I instinctively scooted over, and snuggled against his chest and just lay there feeling his breathing against my cheek.

There's more I'll talk about later, but I think I stop here for now. Greg is about to flip out if he doesn't get some relief.

PS. This was sort of fun. Hope you all enjoyed it too.

12