Sheltered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you too," Atheia smiled and slowly rolled her hips against Serik's lower abdomen.

He let out something between a strangled moan and a growl and Serik's body trembled against hers as he held her tight.

"If ... you keep doing that," Serik panted desperately, "You're going to make me come ..."

"That wouldn't be so bad," Atheia laughed softly as she shed the fur around her shoulders, "would it?"

"Except, I'd rather be inside you, beautiful," he murmured raggedly, "feeling you, all of you..."

Atheia's already swollen clit pulsed at his words, making her even more wet with desire. She felt herself suddenly lifted and moaned softly as her clit rubbed against Serik's hot, slick slit. Atheia clung to Serik, her legs wrapped around just above his hips, as he carried her up and across some webbing until he gently, carefully let her down into a large, thick sling. The firelight didn't reach as far up to this sling and she and Serik were partially cloaked in shadow.

Serik hovered over her for a moment, taking in Atheia's scent, his chelicerae gently moving over her skin with a slight ticklish, but pleasurable feeling. He pulled himself close to her, his mandibles tucked close to his face again and brought both his hands to her face. Serik regarded Atheia gently with his jade eyes and kissed her softly.

"Do you truly want this? Me?" he asked quietly, giving Atheia some space, "I don't want you to feel ...obligated, or do this out of pity or --"

"--hush." Atheia said softly, placing a gentle finger on his lips. "Just tell me how to fuck you, to pleasure you, Serik."

A soft, whining moan escaped Serik's lips as his eyes slipped shut. He took one of Atheia's hands and guided it to his slit. She lightly slid her fingers along it, in it, and his whole body jerked and shuddered enough to gently shake the sling.

"Oh... gods, Theia," Serik moaned at her gentle touch.

Atheia's hand branched out to explore up and around his slit and she set her hands into the soft, thick rusty orange hairs of his lower abdomen.

"So soft," she murmured in awe and felt Serik's hand on her head as her own hands slid up to the swell of his hips and then across to the apex where his human torso and forelegs met.

Serik shivered and gasped at her exploration of his lower body and Atheia felt him caress her hair, working his fingers beneath to her scalp and lightly curling his fingers against it. She moaned softly as she returned to his wet, dripping slit and saw the head of his cock starting to peek out

"You're so sensitive and wet, aren't you?" Atheia murmured, as the fingers of one hand stroked and played just inside the hot silk of Serik's slit, while she slipped the fingers of her other hand gently around his emerging cock and coaxed it out with slow, short stroke.

"Ye...Yes," Serik cried out, "for you, my beautiful—I'm so wet ... and hard for you."

"Mmm..." Atheia crooned softly as she dipped down to taste him, "so good."

Serik yelled, and moaned at the electric pleasure of Atheia's tongue on the head of his cock, and his voice echoed throughout the whole cavern. It wasn't long before his cock was fully emerged from his slit and for a moment, Atheia sat back to admire it. At its thick base, it was light gray and faded into a dark purple—almost black—tapered head that reminded her of an arrowhead. It was flat and scalloped around the edge, dripping with clear fluid.

With gentle fingers, she explored all the ridges above and below his cock and a shock of excitement ran through her at the thought of it being inside her. Serik was thick, but more so towards the bottom, and she was sure she could fit him if they were relatively slow.

Serik lifted Atheia up into his arms, and kissed her deeply, his eagerness swiftly becoming desperation all over again. His hands felt like they were everywhere; breasts, waist, thighs, back, ass. She felt his glorious cock rubbing against her own wet entrance, the ridges of it sliding against her clit, making her gasp and moan. He nipped and sucked at that soft spot between her neck and shoulder as he crossed his first pair of large legs under her, while his forelegs crossed behind her back and held her closer to him.

"Oh gods," Atheia moaned, "Gods, Serik ... I want you! I want you inside me!"

"Say it again," he gasped hotly against her neck,

"I want you inside me!" Atheia cried out. "Please!"

"Theia ..." Serik moan, using his mid and back legs to push forward, and he held her close as the tip of his tapered cock started to open her.

Atheia brought her legs tighter around the swell of Serik's hips and leaned back a little on his forelegs that supported her. She rolled her hips forward, both of them moaning as she took more of him. Atheia enjoyed the delicious stretch of his cock as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper inside of her until she had taken him up to the thick base. Atheia, panted softly and rested her head against Serik's chest for a moment, relishing the fullness, the feel of him inside her.

"Are you okay, my beautiful?" Serik asked softly as he stroked her hair.

Atheia nodded against his chest and looked up at him, his jade eyes aglow with desire. She gripped the small of his back and suddenly snapped her hips against him. Serik let out a strangled cry, head tilted back, steel-blue hair falling behind him like a waterfall. Gods, he was beautiful, and Atheia did it again. This time, he pitched forward and with a grunt, he thrust gently with his mid-legs.

"Fuck," Serik cursed, and clicked something unintelligible with his mandibles, "you feel so good, Theia ..."

All Atheia could do was moan as she found his firm, yet gentle rhythm. He rocked his body against hers, his cock moving deliciously inside her. She felt every ridge and bump of him and it touched all the deepest, most sensitive parts inside her. Atheia flicked her hips harder, faster, even as she clung to Serik, her forehead pressed against his chest.

"I ... I'm going to ... going to come," Atheia gasped, her hips working wildly, almost uncontrollably now.

"Yesss," Serik hissed in pleasure, as Atheia threw her head back, "come for me, beautiful one ..."

A high pitched moan clawed its way out of Atheia's throat as her hips worked and her orgasm blossomed and rolled through her. She felt Serik's hot mouth and tongue on her neck and breasts and the brush of his chelicerae on her nipples as she came again, her back arched over his strong hands and forelegs that supported her.

Atheia hung there for a moment, her vision somewhat blurred from coming so incredibly hard. Her legs were somewhat slack above Serik's hips. He had slowed his rhythm considerably but she still felt him moving deep inside her.

"My beautiful Theia ..." Serik murmured as he kissed her down to her stomach, and slowly pulled her back up to his chest.

He bent down to kiss Atheia as he started to pick up his pace again, hands twining in her soft hair, chelicerae stroking her cheeks. Atheia joined his rhythm and it quickly grew harder, faster, his cock driving deep with every thrust. Serik grabbed Atheia's hips, and she cried out as his claws bit into her. He pulled her as close to him as he could and she clung to him blindly as he growled loud and deep, his cock pulsing hard inside her as he came. Serik gave one final thrust, and Atheia cried out softly before she felt his cock starting to shrink back and pull itself out of her.

Serik panted heavily as he rested his head on Atheia's shoulder and she gently stroked his hair. She gave a soft gasp as she felt his cock slip out of her and back into the protection of its slit. They held each other for long moments and Serik trembled against her from the intensity of his release. She kissed him softly as he carefully lowered her down to the sling and he situated himself so he could lay his head on Atheia's thigh. He rested there, taking heavy breaths, kissing and gently stroking her legs until his breathing evened out.

After a while, Serik hauled himself up, kissing Atheia's stomach, breasts and neck as he went, until he reached her lips and he lingered long and slow until he released them and tucked his mandibles against his face.

"How do you feel, Theia?" Serik asked softly, "I didn't ... hurt you?"

"It was amazing," Atheia smiled lazily, stroking his ruffled, silken, steel-blue hair, "You were perfect."

Serik kissed her one last time before he briefly left Atheia and quickly returned with one of the furs. He gently spread it out over her and nestled in beside her.

"I'm happy you could take pleasure in me," he said, nuzzling her neck and kissing it softly.

"I'm happy we could take pleasure in each other," Atheia smiled, stroking one of his mandibles and then his cheek.

Serik held her tight for a moment, kissed the top of her head, and Atheia nestled as close to him as their bodies allowed. There was a long silence between them, as Serik idly stroked his fingers through her chestnut hair.

"I'm going to have to leave soon," Atheia said, her voice small and morose. "My ankle's almost good enough to walk on."

" I know, beautiful," he said, trying to keep the sadness out of his voice. "I will always cherish these intimate moments between us..."

Atheia sighed, frustrated, and propped herself up on one arm. Serik's hand slipped down from her hair,

to her shoulder, across her waist and stopped at her hip.

"I don't want to go," she said quietly.

"You have to, Theia—you have a whole life, a human life." He said, trying to mask the pain in his voice. "I have no right to ask you to give that up."

"I want you to be apart of my life, Serik. What if...I came back to visit you?"

"Do you mean that?" Serik breathed, his hand gripping her hip gently.

"Yes," she said, dipping down to kiss him. "I can visit you and ...we can work out something more long term?"

"Theia ..." Serik murmured, pulling her to him and holding her gently.

Atheia felt something wet on her shoulder and when she pulled back a little, she saw that Serik's eyes were full of tears.

"Serik?" she questioned, her brow furrowed.

"I ... I'm just happy." Serik smiled and laughed softly.

Atheia kissed Serik softly and nestled against him. She gently wiped his tears away with her thumb and after a few more kisses between them, they fell asleep, Serik holding Atheia close to him through the night.

****

12