Shemale in a Bar Pt. 02

Story Info
1st half of the 2nd day on the trip to the US.
10.8k words
4.71
26.3k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borric86
Borric86
66 Followers

This is a continuation of my story: Shemale in a bar Pt.01 that can be found in my profile.

*****

My dick twitched

We walked hugging each other toward the corner of the street. There we waited for a taxi to drive by so we could get a ride to her place. We called out for a passing taxi and he stopped so we could get in. Michelle gave him the address and we were off. We were sitting in the back seats, chatting and hugging. From time to time my or her hands wandered a bit over the other's body. All in all nothing special/naughty happened during the drive.

Taxi stopped so we exited and even though she wanted to pay, I insisted on paying and replied, "It's the least I can do after what happened at the club dear."

She smiled and kissed me. "That was nothing naughty boy, just you wait and see." she replied.

It was hard but I pulled away from her and looked around a bit. It was a nice neighborhood. Later I found out it is somewhere in the middle between best and average places. It was an apartment building with multiple higher-end units. We entered the building and took the elevator to her floor. She used a card so I expect each card opens only 1 floor. There was only 1 door on a short hallway out of the elevator so I thought her apartment mus be quite big. I was expecting it but was still positively surprised when she opened the doors and invited me in. She gave me a tour of the place. It was not lavish but it was a high standard for most people living in the world. 1 master bedroom with bathroom and wardrobe room, 2 smaller bedrooms, 1 smaller room, cabinet, 1 bathroom, big kitchen with dining room, very big living room and what I liked the most: large terrace with a whirlpool and stunning view over the city.

I was so lost in the view I failed to notice her come closer. I felt her hands reach around my waist and she hugged me from behind. She cuddled closer and kissed me on my back.

With a grin on my face I teased her, "Is that a gun under your dress or are you just happy to see me?"

There is was that contagious and warm smile with a chuckle from her. "Well it seems I am enjoying my view far more than you dear," she said with a wide smile.

I turned around in her arms and pulled her closer, lifted her a bit, and replied, "Hmmm well there is an amazing view where I am looking now."

We kissed.

Hugging, rubbing on each other, hands wandering, exploring... My hands sliding down her back, continuing all over her ass. Followed by a smack on both of her ass cheeks simultaneously. A moan escaped her mouth. I caressed her butt a bit more than I grabbed below the but and lifted her. Her legs automatically went around my waist and locked behind my back.

She playfully smiled and said, "What are you doing mister?"

"Just taking what I want and desire." I replied with a sly smile.

We continued kissing. We were totally lost in the moment, oblivious to anything around us. The top of my hard cock was grinding on her perineum. while her cock was rubbing my front side from my stomach up to my nipples.

I wondered what it would feel like to lick her cocks head in this position.

My dick twitched at that thought.

I was getting hornier by the minute. Grinding on each other was making me lose my mind.

She was doing no better, sucking on my tongue, biting my lips, forcing her tongue in my mouth. One of her hands on the back of my head and the other one playing with my nipples. Her breathing was heavy with lust and she was grinding her throbbing cock against me in a horny and aggressive manner.

I could almost "taste" the lust and horniness in the air. Well, I wasn't faring any better. Squeezing her ass with my hands, spreading them, and squeezing. I pulled one of my hands up and after a few tries opened the clamp on her bra.

She moaned with anticipation.

With the same hand, I traveled around to the front of her body and managed to pull her bra up from her breasts.

She was still kissing me while I felt her wiggle and pull her bra away and threw it back over her shoulder.

My hand brushed on the side of her boobs, caressing her through the dress. I felt her nipples harden even more. They were pushing through the dress. While still caressing her side I slipped my thumb over her hard nipple. She shuddered and moaned. I grabbed her nipple between my thumb and index finger and gently squeezed and pulled. I made circles on her nipple with my finger, flicking it from time to time. I switched hands and did the same on the other nipple.

She moaned and threw her head back. I took that opportunity and licked the other nipple with my tongue. She almost jumped out of my hands at that move. I moved my hand from her boob to her back and held her tight, while I used my tongue on her nipples. Licking, biting, sucking on them. Even through dress, I could feel them so hard she could probably cut diamonds with them.

She was turned on so much she was rubbing her cock harder and harder against my body. I continued playing with her nipple while my hand on her ass slipped a bit to the middle and found her way between her ass cheeks. I caressed the space between the ass cheeks by rubbing my hand up and down as far as I reached.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked. "I'm going crazy here," she added in a low voice full of lust.

"Hmmm, I think you are not at your limit babe." I teased and added, "Yet."

In the meanwhile, I was still sliding my hand up and down between her cheeks.

"But I know what will get you there." I said with a wicked grin and slid a finger up her butthole.

She shuddered and intensified her grinding against me. She changed the way of her grinding so she could use my finger up her ass to her benefit.

I thought there is nothing I can do to surprise this girl. She just enjoys everything I do to her.

She was grinding against me so hard that her dress was pulling up, so soon my shirt was the only thing between my body and her hard, pulsating cock. She was fucking my finger like she was impaling on a hard cock. Those moves made her cock grind closer and closer to my face.

An idea crossed my mind and I lifted her a bit more. She was looking at me with a mix of lust and confusion.

Probably asking herself what will happen now?

Soon her dick was in reach of my tongue. I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip of her hard cock. It twitched. I was gently running my tongue around the head of her cock and licking glans. Her legs slid down, she couldn't have them around me anymore because she was too high and my hands were in the way.

She moaned, threw her head back, and put her hands on the back of my head.

"Mmmm, yes babe." was all she said.

She was pushing on the back of my head more and more, wanting for me to take her in my mouth.

But that was not my plan. When she was lost in the pleasure, moaning and sighing, I took my left hand and slid it around her belly to the left side of her ribs just below her breast.

What happened next surprised her.

With my left hand, I pushed on her side and pushed her to her right, and with my right hand pulled her ass to her left. She noticed she was "falling" over her side and panicked.

"Watch out." she yelled.

She went stiff and tried to grab my shoulders to steady herself. By that time it was already too late. In a swift motion, I pushed her over the tipping point and when she turned, my left hand slid to her back and locked with my right hand.

She started saying something like, "What the." By then we ended up in a standing 69 position. With her cock right in front of me I took her in my mouth.

She gasped, "Ooooh, I didn't expect this. You had me worried there for a moment."

I grinned and mumbled something,.

That sent vibrations through her cock and she moaned again.

At the time my focus was on her hard, throbbing cock in my mouth. I could feel it pulsating taking it down my throat. I pulled a bit back and licked the precum with my tongue. It still tasted sweet. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice she unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and boxers to the floor.

I gasped and moaned when she took my dick in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." was everything I could say with her big dick in my mouth.

After a while, she pulled away and asked, "Can we lie down. I am starting to feel weird in this position."

I replied, "Of course dear." With a chuckle I added, "We don't want all the blood in the wrong head now right?" and pinched her butt.

She laughed out loud. There it was that warm smile that sent shivers down my spine.

I turned her around and dropped her to her feet then went and lie down on the ground.

"Would you like to sit on my face dear?" I asked with a smile.

"And here I was thinking you only want my cock." she replied with a naughty tone.

She stepped over my head and swayed with her hips a bit.

"That is a sight to die for." I said

She kneeled down and gave me a wet kiss saying, "You are such a sweetheart."

She then moved her hips over my head and her ass was in front of my mouth now. I stuck out my tongue and brushed it against her hole.

She shivered.

I ran my tongue around the hole a few times, then guided it a bit down and licked her perineum. I could still taste my saliva on her from the back alley encounter. Mixing with her sweat and remnants of cum it made me even hornier. I used my hands to spread her cheeks wider and focused on her butthole. Probing it with the tip of my tongue, slowly pushing, and forcing my way in. The hole stretched a bit to let my tongue in. When I had my tongue in as far as I could, I started tongue fucking her boy pussy.

She was moaning and grinding on my face clearly enjoying it. I slipped one of my hands from her ass to her throbbing cock and started to jerk it.

"Mmmm, yes babe. Lick my ass as deep as you can while you stroke my hard cock." she said moaning.

After a while, I pushed her hips back from my face a bit so I had a full view of her balls and cock now. I slipped my tongue out and flicked her balls with it. Then I took one in my mouth while still jerking her hard cock. I circled my tongue around her balls, sucking, licking, and nibbling them. I started teabagging her. Taking one of the balls in my mouth, pushing it out, and repeat with the other. After a few turns, I put both of her balls in my mouth. I licked them while sucking and pulling them away as far as my position allowed. I released them with a loud popping sound.

When I pulled her balls out of my mouth I said, "Why don't you put my mouth to better use and stick that big cock in my mouth."

She nodded with a spark in her eyes, raised her hips a bit, centered her cock on my mouth, and slowly pushed down. Precum was dripping on my face and in my mouth while she positioned herself. Then my mouth and my mind were full of her dick like a few times before. Again she started slowly, pushing in until she met resistance, pulled back, and pushed in again deeper and deeper. It was an interesting feeling having a dick upside down my throat. Instead of looking at her gorgeous face and boobs, I looked at her balls and shapely ass. Soon she was fully buried in my throat and her balls were on my nose and eyes.

I chuckled and thought, "This must be funny to look at."

I almost jumped up from surprise when she grabbed my cock.

"You didn't think I forgot about you do you?" she said. "You can't be the only one having fun around here." she added with a grin and spit on my cock.

I couldn't talk because her cock was still balls deep in my mouth. So I just moved my hips left, right, up, and down a bit.

"So you are eager to put your dick somewhere hot and wet?" she said and added, "But what if I don't want to put a cock in my mouth. I don't know where this prick was before. Probably in some whores mouth or ass."

I couldn't reply because at that point I was focused on sucking that beautiful, thick cock. The only thing in my mind was her pleasure and to taste that delicious cum again.

She leaned closer to my cock and I could feel her breath on it. She gave it a kiss.

"Oh right, it was in my mouth before. How silly of me," she said jokingly.

With those words, she took me in her mouth and started sucking me. Her hand was holding, squeezing, and pulling on my balls. It was a mix of pleasure and pain and I was longing for more, my dick hard as a rock. With her other hand, she went down between my legs and rubbed and teased my asshole. No girl ever did that to me and I was enjoying it very much.

I had my hands on her ass and was pushing her down my throat with every thrust she made. Her balls were slapping my nose and eyes. I was using my tongue as much as I could but it was hard because there was not much space to do it. Between trying to get some air and the feeling of her balls on my face I was lost in the world of COCK again. Hard, throbbing, long dick in and out, in and out. Saliva running down my face to my eyes over the forehead to my hair and on the floor. Balls slapping my face making weird wet flopping sounds. When she stopped with her cock balls deep and wriggle a bit balls spread saliva all over my face, my eyes were burning and I didn't see well by that time, Still, I was enjoying it a lot.

"I wonder why I am enjoying this so much?" was what I was asking myself. Until today I never sucked a real cock and now 5 blowjobs later I am acting like a hungry cock slut. No other thoughts than breathing, cock, balls, and cum. And I enjoyed it a lot. I was nearing my orgasm already.

Feeling my cock throbbing and twitching she stopped jerking me. I made a disappointed sigh and she chuckled.

"I have a surprise for you babe." She said.

I couldn't see what she was doing but I soon found out. She licked her finger and started circling my asshole, while still firmly holding my balls and cock with her other hand. When my cock stopped throbbing, she probed my hole a bit with her sticky finger. She pushed it in a bit and held it there.

"Relax babe, I am not going to hurt you," she said in a soothing and friendly voice. She also pulled her ass up so I could breathe normally.

Only then I realized I was squeezing my muscles and was all rigid. I took a deep breath and relaxed a bit.

"I think I am ready," I replied.

She licked her finger again and then took me in her mouth. I visibly relaxed at this and she used it to slid her finger in. One knuckle in and she stopped. She flipped her tongue around the head of my cock and waited few seconds before pushing that finger in a bit more.

"Two down, only one left hun." she said and continued.

I soon felt her hand against my hole and her whole finger was in. She moved it in a circling motion a bit making some space and letting me get used to the feeling. She was still sucking, licking, and nibbled my cock. A few moments later she slid her finger out but left one knuckle in, then in again and again and again.

I was more relaxed at that point, so she turned her finger a bit and made a hook pose with it, and brushed my prostate with it.

Involuntarily a loud moan escaped my lips.

"Someone likes it, it seems." she smiled. "Wait for the finish." she added.

She started moving her finger in and out faster now and in the meantime, she continued sucking my cock.

I was in heaven. Never felt this before and it was too much for me.

Clearly, she knew I was at my limit so she removed her hand and mouth from my cock and continued stimulating my prostate. About 5 seconds later my cock erupted. It was nothing I ever felt before. It felt like I will piss but instead, I was cumming, and boy I was cumming hard. Sperm shot over her face, boobs, and around her. If she wasn't positioned over me I would probably shot the cum all over my face too. With every thrust of her finger, another shot of cum came out of my cock. When it was over I was like a ragdoll. It was good I was on the floor because I couldn't feel my legs and my mind was spinning. So intense was the orgasm and I was breathing deeply and just lying there.

When it was over she pulled her finger out of my ass and licked my cock and sucked it a bit. She didn't clean her face though. She sat up and looked at me.

"I don't know what to say," I said in a hoarse voice.

She just smiled and waited for me to calm down.

"What the hell was that? Thank you, thank you. I have never felt anything like this. It was amazing" I whispered.

She replied, "This was nothing, wait until you cum with a cock up your ass. That is the best feeling."

I came to my senses and remembered she didn't cum yet.

"You didn't finish yet. Let me help you finish then we can chat about future possibilities." I said.

"You don't need to do that dear, I am OK." she replied and added, "I know how overwhelming the first time can be."

"Nonsense, it is the least I could do after what you just did." I replied. "And after all, I love your cock down my throat." I said with a grin on my face.

She winked and moved closer. She was still hard so she was enjoying it too. She climbed on top of me again and pushed her cock in my mouth again. She didn't lie down but was bent over me, supporting her on her hands on the sides of my waist. Again she started slow and increased the tempo of thrusts every few seconds. The air was filled with sounds of choking, balls slapping, and her moans. She was fucking my throat like behind the club before. I was loving it. I loved the taste of her cock in my mouth mixed with her precum. I stretched my hand a bit and positioned it so she rubbed her perineum and ass against it with every thrust she made. She took her dick out from time to time and slapped me across the face with it a few times.

"You like a big, fat cock you slut?" she teased.

"I love your cock, Michelle." I replied.

"I wonder if you loved those 2 cocks behind the club a few hours ago too, slut." she said in a playful tone.

"As long as it is attached to a beautiful shemale and you allow it, I will love it, Mistress." I said.

"That is something to think about." She added with a smile. "Now lick my ass." she added.

I stuck out my tongue and licked her hole. I pushed my tongue in making circular motions, licked around the hole and in again, caressing her balls with my hand. She was jerking her cock in the meanwhile. I was loving the feeling of my tongue in her boy pussy. It smelled and tasted delicious.

I heard her breathing getting shallower and rapid.

"Open wide." was all she said.

I opened my mouth and few strokes later her cock twitched and spurted the first load of cum. It hit me straight on my tongue and dripped down my throat. Her cock was shooting and shooting cum, load after load in my mouth and on my face. I swallowed and my mind was overflowing with the sensation of her cum again. Sticky, hot, tasty cum. I was loving it. Her cock was now just twitching and no cum was coming out anymore. I took her in my mouth and licked it. I focused on licking around the head and around the hole. Followed by sucking at the head, kissing it, and licking the shaft clean. When I wanted to clean my face she stopped me.

I was wondering what was she doing.

She bent over and kissed me. Our tongues twisting, probing each other's mouth, I hugged her and pushed her head firmly to me. We were locked in a kiss now. Because her face was turned the other way than mine our tongues went deeper than before. Nothing was obstructing the way to explore a bit more. We were kissing for a long time then she pulled us apart a bit. I looked her in the eyes.

"I could get lost in those green eyes. They are like endless meadows." I said in a loving voice.

I was so lost in thoughts I almost jumped when she licked my face.

"Oh, you are a kinky one." I said and smiled.

I let her lick me then I grabbed her head, held her in place, and licked her face clean too. After we were "clean" we got up. My knees were still soft from the last orgasm but I still took her in my arms and kissed her. We just stood there, naked on the terrace, hugging and kissing.

Borric86
Borric86
66 Followers