Shemale Next Door

Story Info
Black stud gets the surprise of his life.
8.8k words
4.45
71.3k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Black stud gets the surprise of his life.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Babygirl who requested this twisted tale.

Note 2: This is an April Fool's 2021 Contest Story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

Shemale Next Door

Until the Cheungs moved in next door, I had no idea I had a thing for Pilipino women... but ever since I first saw her walking into the house ten years ago, I've been obsessed with her.

First, she's utterly beautiful. Petite, which I like, just 5"2' and 110 pounds (which I heard her husband mention to my Dad long ago). She has nice c-cup tits (I snuck into her bedroom once while visiting for a barbeque, and I also stole a pair of light blue panties (which I still have ten years later... yes, I'm a perv). She also has an amazing ass, that she likes to flaunt in the bikinis she wears in her backyard. Lastly, and at least for me the icing on the cake, she often wears nylons, which has always been my sexual kryptonite, leading to some awkward boners at inappropriate times (for example when I was giving a speech in my senior year while my teacher kept slipping her pantyhose-clad feet in and out of her heels, or one Christmas when my elder brother's wife was walking around in mocha-coloured nylons).

Also, when she moved in she was just 23, almost a decade younger than Mr. Cheung but only eight years older than I was.

Lastly, although she's 100% Pilipino, she has a sexy American name: Lacy.

Mr. Cheung (not a Pilipino) isn't the prototypical Chinese man; for although he's short in stature (matching the prototype), he's really built.

Anyway, for ten years she was my most frequent jerk-off fantasy, even though during the latter portion of that time I fucked a good fifty women of a variety of races and a variety of ages... the oldest being a 63-year-old Latina at a fundraiser, a few MILFs, two of my professors, four cheerleaders, and many other women.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Andre... although I usually go by Dre. I'm 25 now, a college graduate, an all-star college linebacker who'll be attending the New Orleans Saints training camp in a month. I'm 6"3', 225 pounds of solid muscle, and I have an impressive eight-inch cock all the women seem to love. Oh yes, and just like the rest of me, my cock is black. Many women seem to like that about me as well.

As I looked out the window, home for the summer to work out for the Saints camp and also to work as a lifeguard at a local pool, I saw Lacy strolling out of her house to lie on her back to begin sunbathing...which made me reminisce back to the summer before I headed to college.

One of my most mixed memories of Lacy, and one of my constant stroke fantasies to this day, was when I was 18. She'd invited me over for a swim, and after I'd been in the pool for a few minutes, she asked if I could rub some suntan lotion on her back... she'd declined to join me in the pool... sadly. That said, she did seem to be admiring me, or at least in my 18-year-old mind she was. She asked me to put some suntan lotion on her back and legs, which made my already hard cock flinch. Even though I'd banged a few women that summer, working as a lifeguard giving me lots of opportunities to find willing women, both young and old, I was super nervous around her.

I'm not going to lie, as I stroked my hands up and down her back, admiring her amazing ass while doing her legs, I actually came in my pants... the only time before or since I've ever come without the aid of a hand, mouth, pussy or ass. She must have noticed, but she didn't say anything.

While reminiscing, I ended up jerking off as I admired her present day ass, which seemed to be as perfect now as it was that day seven years ago. Now with the experience I hadn't had all those years ago, I knew I'd play that suntan lotion moment a lot differently. I now knew most women would do almost anything for my BBC, and I wondered if Lacy would be among that 98% of women who secretly craved a big black dick, if given the opportunity. I assumed I was substantially bigger than her husband, and I would definitely have the stamina and quick reload I'd learned older women loved.

After spewing my load and cleaning it up, I was heading downstairs just as the front door opened and closed... neither of my parents having been home when I arrived... since I'd told them I wouldn't be home until tomorrow, wanting to surprise them.

"Dre!" my Mama greeted boisterously, and rushed over to give me a body-squeezing hug. I was a big man, but my mother was a strong woman. She was tall at 5'9" and 165 pounds with huge 40 DD tits (I'd checked her dresser drawer too out of curiosity one day... I know that sounds weird, but I was younger back then, and trying to understand breast sizes) and she had what's called a ghetto booty (which is exactly what my buddy Jake had always said about her... which had always pissed me off, and I paid him back by ass fucking his mother during the entire summer I turned eighteen... I actually still fucked her whenever I was in town, as she loved BBC, and was actually quite the freak).

"Hi, Mama," I said, as she squeezed me hard, her huge tits pressing against me. If she weren't my mother....

"Dre," my Dad echoed, but his greeting was delivered in that off-handed casual way a Dad always says hi to his son... even though it had been six months since we'd last seen each other.

"Dad!" I said, not at all reticent about showing my enthusiasm, wishing to shake his hand, but my mother wasn't ready to let go of her baby boy.

"You're going to suffocate the boy to death," Dad joked.

"Yeah, right, I'll overpower him just like that! But I missed him," Mama explained, giving me a kiss on the cheek and reluctantly letting me go.

"I missed you too," I replied as I noticed something odd... she was wearing pantyhose... white pantyhose. She never wore pantyhose except to funerals, expounding if asked, they were only for black women if they wanted to look white. So I asked, "Were you just at a funeral?"

"What? Why?" she asked, as she slipped out of her four-inch heels... also something she never wore... since even without them she was tall for a woman.

"You're wearing pantyhose," I pointed out, recalling vividly her criticizing my high school girlfriend Josie, a black beauty I went to prom with (I wonder where she is now), who wore pantyhose that night.

"Your mother's fashion sense has changed," Dad said.

"Yeah, what can I say?" Mama shrugged, as I noticed her toenails were also painted... red... yet another thing I'd never seen her do. "I've become fashionable."

I laughed, "That's not something I thought you'd ever say."

"What?" she asked. "Your mother can't be fashionable?"

"Of course you can," I hurried to explain. "It's just that I recall your lengthy tirades about black women wearing pantyhose."

"Yeah, I remember those too; but I was wrong."

"Okay, sister," I said. "Who are you, and where are you hiding my Mama?" My mother not one for ever admitting she was wrong.

"Brat," she said, slapping my ass... one more thing she never did. She then changed the subject. "Hungry?"

"Am I ever not hungry?" I asked.

"I guess not; some things never change," she said, as she headed into the kitchen.

"Nope, I'm a growing boy," I joked, as I followed Mama into the kitchen and noticed her nylons actually had seams down the backs of her legs. Hot! Weird... but still hot.

We chatted all night, played some cards, and reminisced.

.....

The next morning I noticed Mama was again wearing nylons while she made breakfast. Again that seemed very curious, but I didn't ask about them this time.

Early that afternoon I was mowing the lawn, shirtless, as it was hot as fuck outside, when Lacy pulled up... driving a Porsche... crazy!

Lacy got out and sauntered over to me wearing (in her case typical) five-inch red heels, "Andre," she said, coming and giving me a big hug as if she were my mother, and not just a neighbour.

"Hi, Mrs. Cheung," I greeted, admiring her body and then enjoying her surprising (and atypical) embrace.

"It's Lacy," she corrected.

"Sorry, Lacy," I said. "You haven't aged a day in the ten years you've been living here."

"How sweet you are," she smiled, as she stepped back and placed her hands on my left bicep. "I see you have changed."

"365 days a year of working out will do that," I said, enjoying the feel of her hands on my biceps, and receiving a look I'm used to getting from women, especially from older women, not that she was all that old. Like I said, she was still eight years older than I was.

"Well, it paid off," she said, moving a hand, rather possessively, to my other arm, so she was now standing directly in front of me looking way up (two thirds of a foot in her heels) into my face.

"Yeah, we'll soon see whether that's true," I replied, excited but nervous about my upcoming Saints tryout. If I didn't make at least their practice squad, all those years of working out and eating healthy would be for naught.

"Yes, you're trying out for the NFL, right?" she said, her hands, surprisingly, still resting on my biceps.

"Yeah, New Orleans," I nodded.

"Well, that's very impressive," she said.

"We'll just have to see," I shrugged.

"I'll have a use for these muscles if you have some time later," she said.

"Oh? For what?" I asked, with my usual suave swagger.

"I need some things brought up from the basement, if you're able and willing," she said, not seeming to notice my sly flirtation.

"Yeah, I'm sure I can do that for you," I said, a little disappointed she seemed unfazed by my irresistibility... that tone usually worked like a charm.

"Great, just stop by when you can," she said. "Mr. Cheung is gone for a couple of days, and I could really use a man around the house."

Her tone might have implied something more than just physical labour, but I wasn't certain as I was getting mixed signals from her.

"I can be there in twenty," I said.

"Great," she said, giving each of my biceps an admiring squeeze before finally removing them. "Wow, just wow!"

'Thanks," I chuckled, beginning to think there was at least a slim chance I could flip that skirt up and pound that pussy.

She headed to her house, and I admired her figure as she walked away. She turned and saw me staring at her, and just smiled. Busted! Yet I could read women, and this one wanted me.

I finished the lawn, quickly went and showered, and was heading back out when Mama asked, "Where you off to?"

"To help Mrs. Cheung," I answered.

Oh? With what?" she asked, looking a little startled.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Some man stuff, since Mr. Cheung isn't in town."

"Oh, I see," she said, her tone odd.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes, just go; I'm sure she can use the help," she said, waving me off.

"Okay," I nodded, having found Mama acting a little weird ever since I got home the previous day. Like why was she wearing nylons in the house when she didn't have any plans to go out? Weird. "Love you, Mama," I said, giving her cheek a kiss and heading next door.

"Have fun," she said as an afterthought, and I thought to myself, If you only knew the kind of fun I'm planning to have once I'm there!

I knocked on the door and Lacy called out, "Come in, Andre."

I walked in and she called out again, "Come into the kitchen."

I walked into the kitchen and saw she was having a smoothie. "Thanks for coming over."

"Anything, anytime," I replied, hoping she'd catch my real message: I'd fuck you anytime!

"Be careful what you say to a lady, she could take you up on it," she smiled, sipping her smoothie.

Gaining more confidence, I asserted, "Oh, I meant it quite literally."

"Good to know," she said, before a silence descended between us.

Always hating silences that were too long, I asked a few moments later, "So what can I do for you, Lacy?"

"I need a big box carried up from the basement to my bedroom," she said, this situation beginning to feel like a badly made (but super awesome) porn movie.

"Sure, just show me where it is."

"Follow me," she said, before leading me downstairs, giving me a great view of her big booty, framed so perfectly by her tight skirt.

She pointed out a box. "That one, please."

"Sure," I said, walking over and picking it up, which was a little heavier than I'd anticipated when I bent down to lift it.

"Be careful; it has a lot of books, but also some fragile items in it," she cautioned.

"Yeah, and it's heavier than I thought," I agreed, as I followed her back upstairs, getting an even better view of her ass, plus a pleasant surprise... she was wearing a garter-belt and stockings, since I caught a glimpse of the lace tops and the clasps ever so briefly. My already hard cock flinched.

"I bet you can handle whatever is thrown at you, and not just footballs," she replied, her ass wiggling back and forth directly in front of my face, and her tone undeniably dripping with innuendo.

I replied, as reassuringly as I could, "Yeah, I can handle pretty much anything."

"That's very good to know," she replied equally reassuringly, as two scenic flights of stairs later, I followed her down the hallway to her bedroom.

"I really am up for anything," I said, by now feeling I was being a bit too obvious, as we reached the bedroom.

"Just set it on the floor beside my dresser," she said.

"Sure thing," I said, doing just that.

"So, any girlfriends?" she asked brightly.

"Not at the moment," I replied, as she sat on the edge of her bed and crossed her legs... not exactly in a Sharon Stone Basic Instinct sort of way... but not far off. Once they were crossed, there was no hiding the garter-belt and stockings.

"It's hard to believe you're still single," she said, openly admiring me as she spoke.

"Oh, I've had my share of women," I said, adding, still flirting excessively, "both young and old, but none that led to love, at least not yet."

"You've 'had' older women?"

"Yeah, I like women with experience," I said, feeling my suave normal self returning.

"You do, do you?" she smiled meaningfully.

"Yeah," I agreed equally meaningfully.

She then mused, as she dangled her heel from her toes like a hypnotist's watch, "Do you remember a few years back... when you were applying suntan lotion to my back? And then you left in a hurry because you came in your shorts?"

I was startled by the question, as I tried to maintain my suave, "Well... I, uh, yeah I do."

She laughed, "It's okay, sweetie. I tend to have that effect on men."

"You knew I um...." As I was shocked to discover she knew and still remembered I'd come in my shorts.

"Yeah, sweetie, how could I not notice the wet cum oozing through your swimming trunks, you bad boy?" she asked, her tone so seductive I thought I might come in my pants again!

She stood up, slipped back into her heels, and sauntered over to me like a cougar on the hunt, and she whispered into my ear, "Tell me, do you ever fantasize about me, Dre?"

"Um...." I said, her hot breath driving me wild.

"Tell me Dre, have you ever fantasized about me?" she repeated. "Sexually?"

"Y-y-yeah, all the time," I stammered, somehow rattled by her suddenly direct approach... even though I was used to being hit on... particularly by older women... but this being my first older woman fantasy apparently about to become fulfilled, I was completely out of sorts.

"And what do we do to each other in these nasty fantasies of yours?" she asked, as her hand slid down my chest. "I... want... to... hear... every... nasty... detail."

"Truth?" I asked, as her hand reached by very hard cock.

"Tell me exactly what you wish you could do to me," she whispered, tugging my ear with her teeth.

I bluntly answered, "I wish I could fuck you."

"Just like that?" she asked, now slowly rubbing my cock through my pants.

My confidence returning, I replied, "I fantasize about fucking you hard and deep with my big black cock."

"Tell me more," she said, as she moved her hand away from my cock and teasingly squeezed a tit through her dress.

"And then I cum all over your beautiful face," I answered, having always loved spewing my load all over a pretty girl's or woman's face.

"No foreplay?"

"Oh yes. You suck my big cock first, and get it nice and ready for that pussy of yours," I said, confidence oozing throughout me now.

"Actually, I prefer it in my ass," she said wickedly, as she stepped backwards to the bed and again sat on it, again crossing her legs.

"I can do that too," I said as I stepped towards her.

"I want you, Dre," she said, as I now stood immediately before her.

"And I want you too, Lacy," I replied, this preamble progressing even better than I'd ever imagined.

"But what I really want is for you to submit to me, Dre. Right here, right now," she said much more loudly, as she stood back up.

"Hell yes, I'll submit to you," I said, not even attempting to process her words, so focused on my being about to fuck my dream woman.

"Will you do as you're told?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I agreed, liking a woman who took charge.

"Will you serve as my nasty black pet?" she continued, using my race, like many older women did... they all loved the taboo of fucking a black man... they all wanted to suck and fuck a BBC... they all loved bragging about it later... without disclosing my name, of course.

"Yes, I'll be whatever you want me to be," I agreed willingly.

She pulled out one of her firm tits and said, "Suck it for me, Dre."

"Fuck yeah," I said, as I leaned down and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth.

After a moment she said, "I want to get really nasty."

"Oh yeah," I moaned, as I sucked her tit, but couldn't get to her other one.

"May I be nasty with you, Dre?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," I agreed, having done a lot of crazy shit with women, especially older ones. I'd one fucked a big bootied white woman in a dressing room at a clothing store while her husband asked through the flimsy door if she was okay; I'd ass fucked a woman while her roommate fisted her cunt; I'd pissed all over a woman after coming on her face, and that was the part that got her off. I'd learned the more innocent a woman looked on the outside, the wilder and wickeder she actually was once she got going. I added, "I like lots of freaky stuff."

"May I stroke your big black dick, Dre?"

"Hell, yeah," I said, dying to see her with a mouthful of my cock.

"Have you ever imagined my sucking your big black cock, Dre?" she asked, as she lowered herself to the floor before me.

"Almost every day since I was fifteen," I answered, which wasn't an exaggeration.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, as she squeezed my cock through my pants. "Now be my good boy and show me that big black cock, Dre."

I quickly obeyed, unzipping my pants and pulling them, along with my underwear, down in record time.

"Wow, that is an impressive cock," she admiringly.

"So, I've been told," I said, a compliment I was used to hearing, but which I enjoyed every time it was said.

"Mmmmmmm, it looks so delicious," she said admiring it like so many girls and women had before her.

"I'm told that it is," I said, waiting impatiently for her to suck it.

"How badly do you want me to deep throat this big dick?" she asked as she slowly stroked it, driving me wild.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," I moaned, so desperate to see and feel her lips wrapped around my throbbing dick.

"What will you do for me if I suck this big cock and swallow your load... or take it all over my face?" she asked, so sultry, sexy and nasty.