Shemale World: Arrival - Education

Story Info
World of only shemales - how do they breed?
3.4k words
3.7
39.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arrival

Jayce and Hannah were walking out of the park. The way was clear and there was no way to get lost. And yet, they came out... somewhere else.

Jayce: worried "Did we take a wrong turn?"

Hannah: perplexed "No, I don't think so... Actually, I'm pretty sure."

Standing before them, there was an unfamiliar array of buildings. They went back into the park and double checked the exits. But there was no familiar place wherever they went.

Jayce: "I would call a taxi, but my phone doesn't seem to have any signal."

Hannah: "That's weird, neither does mine."

They looked around some more, but it was getting really late. They occasionally passed bars and other spots that still had business going on. Some groups of girls seemed to go home from parties. They asked around, but all street names were completely alien to them.

Jayce: sighs "Maybe the city just looks different in the night? How about we take a hotel and we'll call taxi in the morning."

Hannah: "Alright, I don't mind. I think that's for the best."

Without much trouble, they found a place to stay. Jayce paid for a room and they laid down to sleep. One thing was stuck in his mind though. People gave him and his girlfriend really weird stares. They also did not see a single man out, only girls.

Detainment

"THIS IS THE POLICE! OPEN UP!"

Loud banging on the door woke the couple up. Jayce and Hannah quickly dressed and opened the door. Three people were standing behind it. The cashier, and two suspiciously sexy policegirls.

One was tall, strong, with 2 round firm breasts at Jayce's eye level. They strained against her uniform like hard coconuts. She had blond hair and a powerful feminine figure. This policewoman was radiating dominating presence. Her badge said Britney.

Staring from the back was the other policegirl. She was a smaller girl with ginger hair and pale freckled skin. Her face said "serious", but her eyes said "shy". It looked like if a cute puppy was trying to make a serious face. Her badge said Bambi.

Britney: authoritative "Are those the people in question, madam?"

Cashier: worriedly nodding "Yes, ma'am. They gave me some fake money. And that one looks... you know..."

Britney: "Oh here we go again. Alright, take your things. We are taking you in."

Bambi: cutely but angrily hits Britney "Don't be rude to them. You know they are scared and confused."

Jayce and Hannah were indeed staring quietly in confusion, looking at the group.

Britney: "Ok, ok... Just promise to behave you two. I'll explain everything at the station."

Police Station

Jayce and Hannah were chatting during the car ride. Britney was focusing on driving and only occasionally shushed them. Bambi, on the other hand, was comforting them with a smile. She said just to be patient and they will be free in no time.

The police station was rather empty. Few girls were doing some paperwork, but there did not seem to be any hurry or heavy workload. The police duo took Jayce and Hannah into a back room. It was populated by desks and a projector. It seemed to be a presentation room.

Britney: "Alright, here is the deal. We got people like you occasionally appearing throughout the last few years. You are not from here. I don't know where is the undiscovered village or whatever backwards place you come from."

Bambi: cutely hits Britney "Again. Don't be rude, they will cooperate, if you let them."

Britney: sighs deeply "Fine... The bottom line is that you can't get home. And we certainly can't let you wander around here, because you are... genetically different."

The couple stared wide eyed.

Hannah: confused "Genetically different?"

Britney: "Yes. He in particular." points at Jayce

The conversation went on for a while. It turns out that multiple people emerged from Lover's Park in the past few years. When taken for questioning, no person could pinpoint the place of their origin. They were acting, as if they were from a completely different world.

Men like Jayce were not a common occurrence in these parts. In fact, they were treating him like some sort of a savage with a genetic defect. As if he did something indecent to himself. Britney thought he was from some forgotten town with backwards culture and she could not let him leave.

Thanks to Britney's commanding approach and Bambi's gentle compassion, Hannah and Jayce slowly came to terms that they are not coming home. At least not in any conceivable future. After all, cases like them got always resolved peacefully and... happily.

Jayce: shaking his head "But all of that just seems so surreal. How can we believe you?"

Britney: sharp voice "Strip."

Jayce: shocked "Pardon?"

Britney: "You heard me." She said as she was unbuttoning her police coat.

Bambi: softly nodding in approval "Don't worry, it's alright."

Hannah: trying to hide a giggle

Education

Britney: "You need to be properly educated on our anatomy as you seem clueless and your hormones are completely out of balance. Showing you is also the quickest way. And... it's in the rulebook by now."

Bambi: under her nose "Guess who wrote it there."

Jayce reluctantly started stripping. As he sat back down to Hannah, they were greeted by an astounding sight. Britney was towering before them. Long thick erect cock was extending from her crotch into her hand. They could not take their eyes away from the hard pole with a bulging ballsack at its base. She seemed to be excited from showing off.

Britney: "This is a cock. And that," points between Jayce's legs "is an inferior penis."

Bambi: blushing "That's a scientific term."

Hannah, while intimidated, let out a giggle at the last comment.

Jayce: "Are all of you like this?"

Britney: "Not quite. There are Tops and Bottoms. Bambi, show them what a bottom looks like."

Bambi: shy smile "Ok, Britney."

She opened up her coat and stripped her underwear. The stark difference in their physique was immediately noticeable. Whereas Britney had physique of an imposing woman, Bambi looked like a petite girl with a penis even smaller than Jayce's.

Throughout their long sitting in the presentation room, they were explained the anatomy of people in this world. It was an entire lecture with pictures on the projector and everything. First of all, there were no "genetic males". All people had feminine features. Sex organs, however, were the most interesting part.

All people are born as, what Jayce and Hannah would consider, a "Shemale". In other words, a girl with a cock. Reproduction works a little differently. The process begins when two shemales are attracted to each other. It is a lengthy process and a decision must be made. There is no concept of Man and Woman in this world among humans. Instead, one of them will play the role of a "Top" and the other of a "Bottom".

Sexual intercourse starts with a top inserting her penis into the butthole of a bottom. The top has to often anally penetrate the bottom throughout the breeding process. More than once a weak is optimal. Then, bodies of these two shemales will start to take change. This is to accommodate their roles as Top or Bottom.

Top

Top's changes quite are simple. Their penis and testicles grow to better fuck and inject semen into a bottom. The breasts grow firmer. This is to enhance their agility. Both Bottom and Top can breastfeed, and breast size is not tied to the role. Finally, their body grows in size as a "defender of the family". This means they grow into a big tall shemale with firm boobs and a big cock. Such big cock is labeled as "Phallus Superior".

These changes last indefinitely, unless Top ceases all sexual advances and get penetrated instead.

Hannah and Jayce could see on the picture, that while similar, the anatomy of 'male' reproduction system was arranged a little bit differently. In particular, the sperm passage around the prostate.

Bottom

Bottom's changes are more complicated. In the first stage, they will notice their cock shrink in size. Such smaller cock is labeled as "Phallus inferior".

This stage lasts about 2 months, while getting penetrated at least once a week. It is reversible, if Bottom gets to do the penetration instead.

Sex between shamales with a superior and an inferior cock proceeds as follows. Shemale acting as a top inserts her superior cock into the bottom's rectum. The superior cock is stimulated by penetrating the anal cavity and injects its semen into the bottom's colon. Top's cum will further hormonally guide and help bottom's body changes. Top's cum is nourishment the bottom.

The bottom's prostate is stimulated by the thick superior cock. However, their sperm passage is blocked by the pressure. This means that the bottom will never actually cum in this situation. Her stimulated prostate will, however, radiate pleasure. The bottom is therefore constantly horny and leaking precum due to her massaged prostate.

Clitty

The next stage in Bottom's transformation is so called "clitty". Penis develops muscle atrophy. It shrinks further to a point we can hardly call it a penis anymore. Hence the name. Body recognizes a superior cock and surrenders clitty's ability to breed. It naturally gives up the ability to gain erections. So clitty always stays naturally soft and limp.

The sperm passage is now blocked off and even external stimulation to the clitty can't make it cum. The prostate, on the other hand, gets bigger and the pleasure received by getting anally fucked is intensified. It also produces marginally more precum.

This stage lasts about 3 months while getting regularly penetrated, until the final stage. It is irreversible, as in the clitty will never get hard anymore even if Bottom is not penetrated.

As the prostate enlarges, stimulating it causes steady amount of precum. Top's precum coats her urethra for better passage of sperm. Bottom's precum, on the other hand, is a perfect natural lubricant. It is used to externally lubricate the top's thick superior cock for better fucking. In this way, the bottom's body fully supports and embraces getting fucked.

Normally, penis orgasms through contraction of penal muscles. Due to their atrophy, bottom can no longer achieve that kind of orgasm. The pleasure comes from the deeper muscles near the improved prostate. Fondling and massaging the clitty can still bring steady amount of pleasure. It can, however, be safely ignored.

Occasionally, the top's cock can put pressure to the bottom's bladder. Due to more flexible nature of the prostate, it allows for free passage of pee. This means the pressure from the superior cock can make the clitty squirt. This is a side effect and does not have any breeding significance. It is, however, pleasurable and often done for the bottom's pleasure and visual stimulation for the top.

Vagina

In the final stage, Bottom enters hibernation. In her sleep, the biggest transformation takes place. Organs retract inwards to allow insemenation and pregnancy. It is the organism's final resignation to a superior cock.

This beautiful state lasts only a month at maximum if not impregnated. The previous stages take a lot of time to prepare for this. Because of this, if impregnated, the child grows quickly and the baby is born within 2 months.

It is recommended to fuck in this stage as often as possible to make use of the short time. Bottom in this stage can experience incredible pleasure and orgasms due to her prostate being reachable from 2 sides.

Many couples seek a third partner or use toys to stimulate it through her vagina and colon at the same time. Double penetration is the nature's reward for all the denial bottom has to take throughout the process.

After a baby is born, or this stage ends without pregnancy, Bottom reaches so called Renewal. Organs revert to their original state and the process can start anew. Body is rejuvenated and hormones are rebalanced.

Demonstration

Britney: "I think it's time for a demonstration."

Bambi: shy yet enthusiastic "It's been a while since we did it in front of an audience."

Britney: commanding "On the couch Bambi!"

Bambi: salutes "Yes ma'am!"

Bambi laid down on a couch nearby, lifting and holding up a single leg, so that her ass was spread and her clitty visible.

Britney: "Never forget to lubricate first."

Saying that, Britney kneeled to Bambi's butt and opened her mouth. Sloppy sounds filled the room as she was eating her out. Not long after, she inserted a finger into her asshole and massaged her prostate.

Bambi: cute little sighs "Mhmm, Uhmm, ..."

Before long, steady flow of precum started flowing down her thigh. Britney rubbed some of it onto her cock, strands of viscose clittyjuice hanging from Bambi's thigh to Britney's rod.

Britney: with fierce lust in her eyes "I'm going to breed you Bambi. Say that you want it."

Bambi: pleading "Pleeeaaase, ma'am, I want you to breed me."

Her erect cock was astoundingly large. She was clearly a unique specimen even among Tops in this world. Positioning herself behind Bambi on the couch, her lubricated cockhead started to push its way in-between Bambi's asscheeks.

Slowly, the tip of her thick cock kept digging deeper, stretching Bambi's anus. Overwhelming feeling of stretching and growing fullness made her eyes roll backwards in quivering pleasure.

Bambi: long moan escaped her wide open mouth "aaAAAahaahHHhhhhhh....."

Britney: feminine deep growl "Ooooohhhhhh... your asshole is so heavenly."

They laid there for just a moment, enjoying the powerful sensations. Britney reached her hand down to fondle Bambi's limp little penis. Then, she started to slap it gently.

Britney: slap "Who's my cute little bottom?" slap

Bambi: moan "I'm your little bottom." moan "Please, breed me mommy."

With that, Britney's swollen balls started to bounce as she steadily pumped Bambi's anus. Bambi's sad clitty laid defeated on her thigh, drooling precum for Britney's superior cock to do the fucking.

Bambi: "Oh my god! Britney! Please don't stop."

For the next few minutes, the tall dominatrix FILLED and PUMPED the petite policegirl's anal cavity with horny fervor. Bambi was a wet hot mess of orgasmic pleasure.

Britney's thick rod started to throb. Her urethra bulged and contracted in wavelike motions. The policegirl's eyes seemed distant, her mouth halfway open and drooling. She just got loaded up with blobs of Britney's hot cum.

Soft moans of delight filled the quiet room. Jayce and Hannah were silently staring in astonishment at the erotic performance. Hannah's body felt hot. Jayce's crotch felt tight. But they did not dare to interrupt what was happening before them.

Britney started to move. She wasn't finished yet. She placed her hands under Bambi's thighs, slowly sitting up. Bambi wrapped her hand around Britney's shoulder.

Standing up, she lifted Bambi in the air, the veiny cock never leaving Bambi's butthole. The ginger cutie squeezed her clitty, spilling out her girly precum. Then, she reapplied the clittyjuice around the shaft entering her anus.

Britney: fiercely looking into Bambi's eyes "I am going to fuck the piss out of you."

Bambi: panting, huffing "Yes ma'am." ...It was all she managed to say.

Spread before the silent couple, cute policegirl's legs started to bob up and down. Her little tits started to bounce. Her clitty followed suite.

The dominant beauty was rhythmically sliding Bambi on her cock, as if she were a human sized cocksleeve. Then, Bambi started moving on her own, hopping on the meatrod below her like a needy rabbit...

...Needy to suck out all the hot cum from Britney's cock using her anus. The cutie's butthole, her whole colon, was squeezing and massaging the bulging fuckrod inside her. All the while her own poor peepee was limply flopping in the air, occasionally slapping against her little ballsack.

The pressure inside her anal cavity was causing something else to happen. The flopping clitty had been flinging drops of girly precum around the room. But now it stopped. Bambi jerked her head back in a moan and slowed down her bouncing.

Bambi: voice crack "hhhhMMMmmmAA-Aaammmmmm...."

12