Shepard & the Futanari Ch. 01

Story Info
Commander Shepard learns of Liara's not so little secret.
5.7k words
18.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, dear readers. If you're here as a follower of mine, thinking this might be similar to either Dragonborn series I'm currently writing, you will be disappointed. This is not a serious work at all. I've allowed my imagination to run wild, so I'm going to put up a few warnings.

Firstly, this is a futanari on male story. As in, the male will be the bottom pretty much most of the time. If that isn't your thing, I'd close this down now. If you like futanari stories, you might enjoy this.

Secondly, this is what is called a 'stroke story'. There's no plot to this at all. I wanted to write a story that was nothing but unadulterated sex and smut. If you're after plot, you probably won't want to read this either.

Thirdly, as it is a futanari on male story, the story will contain the following in the future: lots of blowjobs, lots of anal sex, double anal penetration, threesomes, foursomes and even a little BDSM later on. As I said, imagination has run wild. Pretty much the only things I won't touch is anything illegal and scat, because that's just nasty. I'll leave that to ze Germans, ja.

For those who don't know, the world of rule 34 & hentai have all sorts of 'rules' regarding futanari. According to this story, futanari are a sub-species of the asari and have / are:

* Feminine appearance (as per the games)
* Ultra high sex drives
* Larger cocks on average than human males
* Prefer human men than women
* They have both male and female sex organs
* High volume of ejaculate than human men
* Are capable of pregnancy through regular sex
* Dominant personalities and prefer submissive men

I'm sure you've realised by now that this won't be a serious work at all, especially compared to my two 'Dragonborn' series. Instead, I've had quite a chuckle writing this and it gets more outlandish the longer the story goes.

After the first two chapters, the rest of the story take place in a post-war world.

Enjoy!

*****

Chapter 1 -- Liara's Not So Little Secret

I thought Liara had been rather cute since the first day we'd met. There was an innocence to her that could be endearing, though also somewhat frustrating, as I thought I'd made my attraction rather clear, but she either didn't realise, or wasn't interested in me that way. She was certainly interested in the contact I'd had with the beacon, and she was full of information about the protheans, but whenever it came to flirting, my attempts fell flat.

It was rather frustrating, so as I spent plenty of time on the Citadel in between missions, I had no problem going to see the Consort. She'd offered to see me once, and after helping her out in a private matter, she offered herself to me. Though I didn't normally take sex as payment, after she'd dropped her dress to show me her body, the only word I had to say was, 'Yes'.

I'd been back to the Consort more than once. I didn't see her all the time, as after that first time, I did have to pay, and she was usually busy. But she had other asari and human girls working for her, and many knew who I was, and were eager to sleep with Commander Shepard. Sometimes I'd have an asari. Other times a human. Sometimes I'd have one of each, or maybe two asari, or two humans. I became a regular face there. And it was there that I discovered my love of futanari.

Maybe Liara knew all about that which is why she was hesitant, if not ignoring my advances, but if she'd shown an interest, I wouldn't have done any of it!

That's not to say we didn't talk all the time, and we spent a lot of time together on the Citadel when I wasn't getting my dick wet. As for missions, being a powerful biotic, I took her all the time, as I was a soldier, Garrus a sniper, Tali an engineer and Wrex a wrecking ball.

Two people tried to give me advice on how to approach Liara. Garrus was hilarious, as he clearly knew less about women than myself, while Alenko knew what he was talking about, and while I took his advice, still nothing seemed to work. I didn't give up. Commander Shepard doesn't give up and never surrendered, but I was left with the thinking that Liara wanted friendship and nothing more.

When things came to a head with the Council, and they tried to shut me out of the fight, life certainly did get exciting as Captain Anderson facilitated our escape on the Normandy. Everyone who served aboard the ship came along, knowing we might face charges upon our return, but finding Saren and ending the Reaper invasion before it began was more important than anything else.

The ship was full of nervous tension as we made our way to Ilos. In addition to the tension was an element of excitement. Chakwas loved the idea of us throwing off the shackles and just going for it. Considering I was a Spectre, the only people I answered to was the Council anyway, and I reckoned that once I caught Saren, all would be forgiven. Just as long as I did catch the turian...

Dinner that night was quite lively, all the chatter about what the Alliance and Council might do to us upon our return, or what we would find on Ilos, and what would happen when we did finally catch up with Saren. I was already of the opinion that the chances of taking him in were slim. We would have to hunt him down and put a few bullets in him. I'd put one into his head personally just for pissing me off.

Some of us enjoyed a last drink before turning in for the evening. Alenko and I were the last to depart, and I headed back to my room, ready to do a bit more paperwork, a term still used despite everything being on datapads, before heading to bed. Engrossed as I was reading reports I'd been sent about Ilos, I nearly missed the knock on the door.

Wondering who it was, I opened it to see Liara standing there, already looking a little embarrassed. "Liara?"

"Can I have a few minutes of your time, Shepard?"

I stepped aside and gesture. "Sure. Come on in. Get you a drink?"

"No, not right now," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her, leaning forward slightly. "Something on your mind, Liara? Worried about Ilos?"

The smile was immediate. "Oh no, nothing like that. It's something more... personal." I remained silent, waiting for her to continue. "I've been aware of your interest in me for quite some time, Shepard. And I'm sorry for never giving an indication that I did return your interest. But..." She trailed off with a sigh.

I reached forward and grabbed her hand. "You're here now, Liara. So you're interested? That's good to know."

The smile remained, but there was a sadness that confused me. "There is something about me that you don't know."

Chuckling lightly, I had to admit, "I think you've told me everything I need to know, Liara. And anything you haven't told me I've figured out along the way. That's why I've been interested since day one."

"There's one thing on this ship that no-one would know about me, Shepard. One major thing that... I've been scared of how you would react."

"It can't be that bad."

"Why don't I just show you and you'll understand."

"Okay."

She stood up, gesturing for me to sit back. Her hands went to the zip of her white suit, and I couldn't help grin as she started to lower it, as I'd had many thoughts of the same thing happening. She met my eyes and smiled upon noticing my reaction, the zip finally ending and she opened the jacket to show a rather nice black bra and a delightful body. "Wow," I murmured, "You definitely work out."

Reaching behind, she unclasped and let the bra drop down too, letting her breasts free. She was around a C-cup if I was a good judge. I'd been with enough women and asari to judge well. Considering she was young, for an asari, her upper body was fantastic. If she was putting on this show for my benefit, and for what might come later, it was working, as I needed to shuffle.

Bending down, she undid the zips of her boots and kicked those off, standing barefoot in front of me, leaning forward as she ran her hands up my thighs, her face eventually sitting just in front of mine. "Do you like it so far?"

I answered that by kissing her. She must have put something on her lips as she tasted of strawberry. She had admitted to being a virgin long ago, but she sure knew how to kiss, and I knew the longer we kissed, the more I'd want her. She eventually broke away, running a hand down my chest and resting it over my crotch, the smile broadening for a moment. "Well, that's the reaction I hoped for."

"I'm still wondering..."

Stepping back again, se undid the buttons of her trousers before she turned around and bent over, lowering her trousers while exposing her arse. She was wearing the same coloured underwear as her bra, though I was now convinced she'd put on some underwear for just this occasion. I couldn't help reach forward and have a feel of one of her cheeks. She giggled as I gave it a gentle slap. Standing straight, she asked, "Ready?"

"Definitely."

She turned around and I immediately understood what she was so worried about. But I'm sure she didn't expect me to start laughing. "That's what you're worried about?" I asked, gesturing at the tent in her underwear.

"But... I thought you'd be horrified, Shepard."

I stood up and stepped towards her. "Liara, you're not the only asari with one. Plenty of human men have been with asari with similar gifts. Did you think I didn't know about it?"

She started to blush. "Well, I guess not... But I thought you might freak out..."

"Liara, I like you because of who you are, not what's between your legs." To prove my point, I gently caressed her hard cock, causing her to suck a breath in. "Trust me, if you want, we can have a lot of fun tonight."

"I've been such a fool..."

"No, I can understand the hesitation. Not all human men want an asari with a cock between her legs. But there are some of us who really don't mind."

She paused before asking, "So... You've experienced this before?"

"Of course. Plenty of times to be honest."

The sigh was definitely one of relief and I certainly made her feel better when I hooked my thumbs in the band of her panties, and lowered them, her cock springing free. Looking at it from eye level, she had definitely been gifted. Definitely larger than mine, to be honest. "Eight inches," she said as I looked like I was measuring it. Definitely bigger than mine then. She gasped as I grabbed her cock and lifted it, seeing a pair of balls underneath, then lifting her balls, her pussy was there too. That was the only thing I didn't particularly understand, the fact they had both sex organs.

Standing up, I kept my hand on her cock, gently stroking it as I watched her face. "I'm so used to just looking after myself. I've masturbated so often thinking about you, Shepard."

"Ditto," I admitted freely, "Though I only occasionally thought you had a cock."

"Can I see yours?"

I wasted no time stripping and throwing my clothes into a pile by the wall. By the look on her face, she definitely liked what she saw, running her hand up my arms to my shoulders, then down my chest towards my groin. I couldn't help smile when one of her hands wrapped around my cock. "So big, Shepard," she whispered.

"It's about average, for a human," I replied as I wrapped a hand around her cock again, "Would I surprise you if I said I wouldn't mind blowing you?"

She was shocked but smiled at the same time, though still asked, "You're serious?"

"Oh, definitely. As I said, I thought about it from time to time. And now that fantasy has become reality, I'm not going to waste the opportunity."

She kissed me hard for that as I walked her backwards towards the bed, eventually sitting her down as I kissed down her neck towards her breasts. She loved the attention I gave those, feeling her hands run through my short hair, having already forgotten about playing with me, though I still stroked her. After giving her breasts, and in particular her dark blue nipples, a lot of kisses, sucks and the occasional bite, I moved down her stomach until I was sat on my knees, looking at her stiff cock. As she said, it was eight inches long and quite thick. My mouth salivated at the thought of what I was about to do. Liara lifted herself up onto her forearms to watch.

I teased her to begin with, lifting her up slightly and tickling her arsehole. That made her squeal. "Naughty, Shepard. But play your cards right..." I tickled her there for a while before moving onto her pussy. That made her squirm even more, though it was merely an appetiser for what we both really wanted. She gasped as I ran my tongue along the shaft, unsurprised to see a blob of pre-cum appear.

"You're going to make me cum really fast," she moaned.

"Will staying hard be a problem?"

"By the goddess, no. Not tonight."

I teased the head of her cock, maintaining eye contact with her. She continually closed her eyes, her breathing already ragged. I figured I'd blow her for a couple of minutes at most before she blew. I didn't mind, as this was just the start. She wasn't the first asari I'd blown, and might not be the last, so I had experience in such asari cock, so probably surprised her when I managed to take quite a good bit of her length rather quickly.

She was gently thrusting into my mouth before long, her hands still running through my hair, as I ran my hands up and down her body before using one to gentle fondle her balls and tease her pussy at the same time. As I said, still didn't really understand, but it was a lot of fun to do.

It was all too much for Liara, as she was soon crying out, her thrusting a little harder, more and more of her cock in my mouth. I let her take control, just providing a tight, wet, warm hole for her cock, knowing she'd probably been aching for this sort of relief for months. When she cried out that she was about to cum, I held onto her to make sure she only finished in one place. The feeling of that first shot of hot cum in my mouth made my own cock throb, hearing her moan more as she fired at least a half dozen times before she relaxed back onto the bed.

I have no idea what human cum tastes like, as I've never been with a man, but asari cum is quite tasty, rather sweet, to be honest. One of the reasons why I didn't mind doing it at all. As she relaxed, I helped clean her cock, watching as it only partially deflated, before I stood up and looked down at her. She noticed me looking and blushed. "What?"

"If only I had a camera, because I like what I see a lot."

She blushed even more. "You really like it, don't you?"

I got on the bed, surprising her by straddling her body. Leaning down, I whispered, "I want to fuck you, but I'll admit that, if you want to, you won't be the first asari to fuck me."

"I've thought about doing that so much," she whispered, "But I never dreamed... I want to return the favour, Shepard."

I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to see Liara blow me, though I wanted it differently, standing up and bringing her with me. I kissed her again before I hugged her, feeling her hands run up and down my back, as I enjoyed her soft skin on my fingertips. I'd wanted her for so long that I thought I had to pinch myself, wondering if I was dreaming. I kissed her again, and the look in her eyes suggested a lot of feelings were bubbling underneath.

But she also understood why I stood up, as she enjoyed kissing down my body before settling down on her knees. She stroked my cock for a while before using her tongue, and she freely admitted to needing a little instruction, some confidence, as she'd never done it before. Watching was one thing, and she admitted to watching a lot of blowjob videos to learn, but putting it into practice was another.

I'll put it this way. Whatever Liara didn't have in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Yes, she gagged more than once, and her teeth did slightly graze me from time to time but soon enough, her head was bobbing up and down and it was far too much for me to handle for too long. Pulling my cock from her mouth, she asked, "Where?"

"Do you mind if I finish on your face?"

She laughed. "Not at all, Shepard."

I cupped her cheek as I stroked myself, warning her to close her eyes before I finished, groaning loudly as I left my own half dozen thick white ropes of cum. Ensuring none got in her eyes, she opened them and laughed, stating it felt rather warm as she used a finger to clean her face, giving it a taste. "Mmmm. I could get used to that, Shepard. Maybe we can blow each other at the same time next time?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, there'll be a next time, will there?"

"Oh yes. Once all this is over, I'm thinking a hotel, or perhaps a resort, just somewhere, anywhere, where the two of us can... Well, use your imagination."

She cleaned her face as much as she could before I grabbed a towel and removed the rest. Having both just had rather enjoyable orgasms, we needed at least a few minutes to recover, grabbing us a bottle of water each from the fridge I kept. Lying back on my bed, she cuddled into me and I already knew this was it. She was mine, as much as I was hers, for as long as she wanted.

Eventually making out again, we both got hard quite quickly. Liara pushed me onto my back and straddled me, watching as she stroked her cock. I knew I watched, mesmerised by it. "You love the fact I'm futanari, don't you?"

"God yes."

"There are no futanari humans?"

"Not exactly. It's... different. A long story."

She rubbed herself along my length before asking, "Your choice, Shepard. Do you want my pussy or my arse?" I couldn't help raise my eyebrows in surprise. "Trust me, I'm going to cum either way, but which would you prefer?"

"I'll be honest, with women, I prefer pussy. So with you, I'll do the same. Though if your arse is on offer later..."

"Oh, it will be."

The gods were onto something when they created the asari because they had some of the tightest pussies in the galaxy. Liara, though, was something else. Remembering she was a virgin, I suggested she take it slow, though she assured me she didn't have the same problems human women might have enjoyed (or not) their first time.

Watching my cock slowly disappear inside her was almost enough for me to blow my load immediately, and I noticed her cock throb as I entered her. I wanted to touch her, but she asked me not too just yet, otherwise she would blow straight away. So I let her control the pace. We had all night, though, so even if we both finished quickly, it wouldn't matter.

Once our groins finally touched, she bent forward to kiss me again, and I couldn't help chuckle as I felt her hard cock pressed between our bodies. "I want to cum already, Shepard," she admitted quietly, "So I'm just going to ride you slowly for a while. Once I want to cum, I'll let you know so you can stroke me to climax."

She rode me slowly to start with, no doubt getting used to having something so thick in her cunt. I had noticed she didn't normally curse so assured her that, when we were alone together, filthy language was part and parcel. I made her blush when I told her how tight her pussy felt, that I hoped to fuck her arse later, and that I would like to taste her cunt at a later time too. It made her blush, before she blurted that she wanted me on all fours so she could fuck me senseless.

"Oh really?"

"I've seen some movies on the extranet, futanari with a male. You're definitely not alone in your desires, Shepard."

She was soon picking up the pace, sitting back, watching her rock hard cock slap against her belly, crying out louder about how good my cock felt inside her. Then she asked me to stroke her, and I asked she lean forward, so when she climaxed, it would finish on me. She did so, and it took all of a dozen strokes before she shuddered and fired. The first shot smacked me in the face, as did the second one, causing her to giggle as she moaned, feeling more of her cum land on my chest. She continued to ride me as she leaned forward more, feeling her tongue lick my face before she kissed me, sharing the cum. "I taste good, Shepard."

12