Sherry in Genesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mom, grab my ass, play with me," he begged her.

She continued sucking up and down, and then she reached back to his buttocks, and gripped them and played with his ass cheeks. She was his sex slave.

"Oh yeah, mom," he panted, "this is what I needed all along, " he panted, as he thrust his cock farther down her throat.

Her fingers and palms on his firm glutes were heaven. Better than a massage, it was like liquid heat. His mother shivered, as she sucked. The emotion, the thrills, were almost overpowering. She kept reminding herself she was blowing her son. Blowing her son ... that's what she was doing.

Suddenly, it was sliding down her throat, his creamy load -- a powerful stream of sperm, gurgling down her throat.

She went on sucking, his hands holding her head, pushing her down over his dick, while she held his wiggling buttocks.

Watching her work, she plunged her face down over his dick one more time, draining his cock until she had sucked him dry.

"That's it, suck it all out," he cried.

She realized what she represented to him. She felt like a whore.

"Honey," she said, becoming serious, "we shouldn't have done this."

He was caressing her damp mound, and she was still holding his prick. However, the words didn't match what they were doing with each other's genitals.

"Mom, what difference does it make?" Robby asked, "I had to get my rocks off. I needed you!"

"Yes," his mother panted, "I needed you too. But, baby, there are things that are right to do and things that are wrong. It was wrong for us to have sex tonight," she said, feeling depressed.

He just looked at her:

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Nothing. Never mind ..." she answered.

His mother was still toying with his limp tool, but she was looking away.

Finally, she dropped his prick, and he took his hand off her mound. She got up and walked over to the window and looked out down to the street that seemed to lead to nowhere. .

"I wonder how many other mothers are doing things like this," she asked herself softly, under her breath.

"What's the matter mom?" he implored. "Do you feel guilty because we had sex together?"

His mother turned to him. There were soft tears running down her cheeks. He looked at her for a long moment, and then he sensed his frustration.

"I'm losing my mind, I don't know what to think ..." he snapped.

His mother was becoming more upset. She didn't want her son to flip out, and blame himself for her seducing him.

"Robby," she tried to apologize, "I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry."

She went over and pressed her cheek against his. She hugged him, working her hands over him in an effort to sooth him.

"Mom," he said, "I'm a mother fucker..." She looked at him, her eyes wide, very distraught.

Gently, he cupped her lovely face in his hands and stared into her soft hazel eyes. She brushed back her hair, and then she touched his lips to hers.

"Oh, son," she said, "I know how terrible incest is."

She closed her eyes, and leaned back. Moving her hands slowly, rubbing his back, she gently rubbed him up and down.

"Mom, what are we going to do?" he asked her.

"I need you so much. I need you so much."

She shivered, and pulled herself tighter to her son. She knew incest was common but it didn't make her feel good about herself.

"I need you too," he said softly. "You're my mother ..."

He turned her over and looked into her eyes. She forgot her fears and lovingly she kissed him. Love is real, but fear doesn't exist. She understood that reality.

They were kissing again, and pressing up against each other, she reaching back to play with his buttocks. As she rubbed his behind, he reached over and felt her too. Her ass felt lovely. They were becoming more and more stimulated, rubbing each others' bottoms.

"Oh son, what are we going to do?" she asked, seriously.

"Mom," he said, "I want to fuck you again."

Her fingers were moving over his body. She parted her lips, and he thought of thrusting his cock inside her moist waiting mouth. She moaned. His hand reached out and cupped her fleshy buttocks, then down her smooth inner thigh.

He looked down at her heavy breasts, and let his mouth move to her long nipples.

"Oh ..." she moaned, "you don't know how I've yearned for you to suck my breasts."

His mouth sucked, as she pushed her breasts at him. Their excitement was building, as their genitals heated up again.

"Oh Robby, I love it when you bite them like that. Easy honey, not so hard," she told him.

With her hands roaming over his body, he was becoming more and more stimulated. He wondered how long he could endure his lust for her.

"I love what you're doing, you make me feel so hot ..." she whispered.

Their passion was building, and both of them were now so excited and stimulated that they were willing to do anything.

"Hey," he cried, "Let's go down on each other. Let's sixty-nine!"

His mother stopped short. Guilt flashed through her, and the thought of sixty-nining with her own son was more than she had planned on. She flattened her hand against her stomach and ran it down the side of her body. Nervously, she felt her Venus mount. The heat of her hand was enough to remind her of her needs -- that it wasn't just now, it would be always.

"Mom," he begged, "Let me suck your pussy, while you eat my prick." His voice sound far away.

She snapped back, "We've got to stop this. Where will it all end if we keep it up?" She thought about him as a baby. He wanted instant gratification. That's how babies are.

"Don't think about it," he said, pushing her hand away from her vagina. Then, with his other hand, he reached for her hand and placed it on his now solid prick.

"Hey mom," he said, "doesn't that feel good?"

With words, she was trying to resist him. However, it wasn't working. The emotions that surged through her were overpowering, and she desired only one thing. She wanted to eat him.

"Mom," he begged, "won't you suck me off? Please mom, blow me."

She glanced down at his huge tool. It quivered as she squeezed it. Some juice spurted out of the head of it. She wanted to bend over quickly and lick it, but she stopped.

"I can't son, I can't," she said, "You'd hate me. Now you want me to do it, but you'd hate me. Maybe not tomorrow, but a year from now you'd hate your own mother."

"I'd never hate you, mom," he said, "never! What do we care what they think? All that matters is us. Tonight! Please mom, suck my prick, please suck it for me."

As she looked into the intense eyes of her son, she didn't know what to do. Closing her eyes, she tried to forget but she couldn't. Her mound was moistening as his fingers played with her. And with her other hand remaining on his prick, she felt it sliding smoothly back and forth. It seemed it was always hard, only deflating after a quick squirt then hard again.

"Go ahead mom," he said, "pull on it. Get it ready for a sucking."

"Oh no son, no, I can't," she said softly, shaking her head back and forth. However, with her hand she kept pumping up and down on her son's huge, throbbing rod. She wanted to play but didn't want to pay the price. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

It wasn't working at all. Now that he had gotten her so stimulated, Sherry had to face reality. She wanted to suck her son, as much as she wanted him to eat her pussy. Sure, she desired him. She imagined how exciting it would be to feel his tongue lashing away at her cunt, nibbling on her long clit.

"Robby," she said, "I'll do it. You may want me now, and you'll hate me tomorrow. But I'll live for the moment. Fuck it ..."

"Oh thanks, mom," he panted, "I'll never hate you. Go right ahead mom, do me, and I'll do you."

Together, they had made their vows, and then they went at it. He put his head down where her vagina was, and started licking. Suddenly, he went to work sucking on her labia. As he looked at her vagina, it fascinated him. Her clit had swollen a lot, and it scared him; he'd never seen one that size.

He loved the erotic appearance of her thick, curly cunt hair; he enjoyed pulling the labial lips apart, and watching the pink glistening interior get creamy. She loved being licked, as all woman do, her hips squirming uncontrollably, reacting to his young tongue.

Meanwhile, he was thrusting his huge tool into his mother's mouth, and driving it down her throat.

"Oh mom," he panted, "this is beautiful!"

More and more she was accommodating his thick shaft as he was aggressively lapping her cunt, making her cry and moan.

Their bodies were quivering, and her hand was working around his buttocks.

"Oh mom," he panted, "that's it, feel me all over too."

"I love you ..." she breathed, letting her mouth slip off his cock a moment.

Then, she threw her arms about him, and inhaling his cock back into her mouth, she went down on it again. Instantly, flames rushed through her son's body. He groaned, his tongue lapping at her pussy like a thirsty dog. It had a musky scent but not overpowering.

She was forgetting to breath as she continued to suck him. Her fingers were working all around his ass-hole now, and finally, she thrust her finger up his anus. With a finger gliding up his ass-hole, and her mouth moving up and down his prick, he was getting enormous stimulation. At the same time she was receiving an incredible thrill, from the way his tongue was sliding and sloshing around inside her vagina. She pulled her legs together, so she could clamp onto him with her inner thighs.

He loved to watch the quivering of her love lips, while ingesting her dripping; he was in awe of her hairy love niche, keeping his eyes focused on her open labia, all the time that he was fucking her mouth.

Almost frightened, with her own boldness, Sherry continued sucking. This was new to her, it was something women do to each other. But this was her son, her stallion. She wanted to do it again with Gloria and soon she would.

Faster, and still faster, his tongue stabbed her vagina. She was feeling thrills, shooting through her body as her son grabbed her buttocks and stabbed his tongue up her vagina. He clamped onto her swollen clit with his lips.

They were both going hot and heavy, faster and faster as they were almost there. Suddenly, he emptied his load, the pulsing stream of sperm shot down her throat. She'd loved his spunk, it wasn't too salty. It seemed she had lost bladder control and was pissing at him when she orgasmed.

Afterwards, he pulled away from her, and looked into her eyes.

"Oh mom," he said, "that was beautiful."

At last, they had fulfilled their lust, at least for the moment, achieving the thrills from good sex. And, as she looked at him, his face not too far from her groin, she couldn't but help feeling a little sad.

"Honey," she said, "did you enjoy eating me? your mother?"

"Sure. I loved eating your pussy." His answer was simple, not with any great conviction. She had a nice pussy and he liked eating it. He liked having her hump at him, and moan. It was simple.

She gripped his cock, and kissed the knob with her lips puckered, her mouth slightly open.

The two of them were resting in each others thighs. His head was on her lower belly, a bit below her navel. She had wiped her mouth, applied new lipstick, and was absent mindedly playing with her left nipple. Looking at the crease in his buttocks, she thought about maybe putting her tongue down there.

Twisting her body, she let her tongue slip down his leg until she came to the crack in his buttocks. Fuck, she thought, why go half way? She was right up to his pucker. With a hard, driving thrust, she stabbed his ass-hole.

"Wow, mom," he panted, "that was something!"

She was delighted that she could give her son this most erotic of sexual acts. There was no act too degrading, no act too debasing for her to demonstrate how she felt about him. He understood how deeply she wanted to show her love.

"Oh, suck my ass out mom," he panted.

Her hands were on his buttocks now, and she was sucking his ass-hole, as only a mother knew how. She enjoyed it, and so did he. Sucking his ass hole made him stiff again. And so she again reached for his shaft, pulling on it.

He didn't speak, just letting her do her thing. She let her tongue continue sliding up his tight anus, she saw his huge balls pulling back and forth, and the chunky thick cock. She reached for it and gripped it tightly and began pulling. As she pulled his rod, she let her tongue slide up his ass-hole. He loved the double action.

"Yeah, mom," he panted excitedly. "Pull it off!"

With rapid-fire movements, her hand pumped up and down and she knew she could bring him off, right there.

"Faster, harder -- pull it off!"

She was delighted to pull her son's prick, as she wanted another go-around at his sperm. She loved the taste of it, and she was sure she could get him to shoot again.

As his cock began to quiver, she decided it was time to get her mouth on his affair. Sliding her tongue out of his ass-hole, she quickly moved her mouth to the head of the cock and started sucking it.

"Suck it, mom, oh yeah!" She was euphoric about having a son that loved raw sex, especially with a slutty, voracious mother. Really, she didn't consider herself a slut, just a normal, healthy, sex-crazed, over-30 female.

His mother sucked hard, wanting to give him a blow job that would make him come back to her bedroom. She had one thing now, that she wanted more than all else. That was her son's body. It would require her to give him more action, more stimulation than any other woman would give him. There was no act, now, that she wouldn't gladly perform. She'd even let him watch her lick Gloria's pussy. Men like to watch two women together. She'd call Gloria.

"Suck me off mom!" Robby was still yelling, as he rolled back and forth, clutching the sheets in his sexual ecstasy.

Finally, he shot his load, and she used her hand to pump him, and sucked it all out.

Now that he had been sucked and fucked, he felt satisfied. He got off the bed and looked at his mother.

"Now, mom, I hope you don't feel guilty. I got rid of my own anxiety. I'm not going to think of myself as making love to my mother, but as my sweetheart. Because that's what you are to me, mom."

"Oh ..." she said, reaching out, "you say the most beautiful things. I do love you, you know that don't you?"

He bent over and kissed her lips gently. Then, he whispered, "Of course I know that, mom. And don't think I don't love you too."

Having finished his gentle kiss, he moved away from her, and went to the door. As he walked out, she remembered him as a little boy, and the sound of little feet pattering down the hall. And, it irritated her to think that something had come up like this, to mar their otherwise perfect relationship. Yet, she had enjoyed him sexually. That bothered her most of all. She shouldn't have had sex with Robby. Yet, she did. How could she tell anyone? Who would have sympathy for her? Incest is incest.

She tossed and turned, and found it next to impossible to sleep. Rising out of bed, she went to the window again and looked out. There were apartment buildings and single family homes. She thought to herself, why is it that I'm so damned messed up? Sex with Gloria was wonderful. Why did I ever start having sex with Robby?

She finally drifted off to sleep. And the next morning, when she woke up, the nightmare still seemed to cling to her. She wanted to tell Robby it had to be all over between them. But she was afraid to tell him. She was afraid that he would reject her. She knew he wouldn't be satisfied until he had a lot more from her.

She found out soon enough how right she was, when Robby came back into her bedroom. He was naked, and he was fisting his huge erection as he walked toward her.

"Robby," she said, "why are you here?"

"Mom," he smiled, "the reason is obvious. I want more."

She reached out, and touched the head of his prick.

"Please, mom," he panted, "just suck on the knob for a minute."

She reached out, and sucked softly. As her tongue swirled over the head of his stiff cock, Robby became more and more aroused.

"That's so good," he panted, "suck it, suck it!"

She reached under for his testicles, and cradled his balls for him. As her one hand grasped his cock and she sucked it, her other hand continued manipulating his balls and feeling under his behind.

It was an exciting moment for them, and they both enjoyed it. She was sucking quicker, and Robby knew he couldn't hold back for long.

"OK, mom," he panted, "that's it!"

Faster and faster, his mother sucked his shaft. He could never imagine anything being hotter than his mom's mouth.

Suddenly, he released a load of sperm into her mouth, and she swallowed it.

"Oh mom, that was beautiful, that's it, oh yes!" he panted.

Now that she had finished him, she figured he would let her be. However, he was still hard.

She got out of bed, and started to walk to the bathroom. His eyes followed her as she was walking; he loved the sight of her swaying ass cheeks.

"Stop right there!"

His mother turned, and she saw his eyes leering at her behind. She reached back and tried to cover herself.

"Oh, Robby," she said, "you don't want to fuck there, do you?"

"Ummm ..." he told her quite frankly, "I want to fuck your ass."

"Are you some kind of a sex maniac? Why is it that you won't let me be?"

"I don't know what's happening to me, mom," he said, "I just feel I've got to keep fucking. You got me so turned on ... "

"I'm so sorry I got you started, son," she said, running back to the bed, and throwing herself down sobbing. Then she had a terrific idea. She could get him to jerk off while she performed for him. Her clit was throbbing again, so she could kill two birds with one stone.

She went into the bathroom, took a short piss, not much, and returned to Robby. She was saving most of her urine for later. She sat on the chair across from the bed; except for her slip, she was naked. Robby watched her every move. He wasn't begging for service, he just watched.

She slowly spread her legs, exposing her wet grotto. Her clit was standing straight up, vertical, and glistening. From where he was standing, her clit looked huge. With deliberation, she used two fingers and her thumb to frig herself. And she began to flick herself, slowly, at first. Robby stared at her fingers in her cunt, and it was getting to him. He had never seen a woman touch herself, and certainly not his mother. She exaggerated her breathing, sort of like what you see in porn, and Robby began stroking his cock. As she increased her tempo, her clit swelled more, and her son stroked himself faster. Sherry knew she could easily climax over and over, just by pulling at the tip of her clit. The first squirt happened quickly. It sounded like a bubbling brook. Within minutes another climax hit her, and she squirted again, this time with piss she'd saved in the bathroom. The piss was golden, since she hadn't urinated for hours. Robby was wanking very fast and when he saw the golden stream, he unloaded a tremendous creamy volley. Rope after rope of cum, until he was drained.

Robby stood there, his cock now limp. He felt responsible. He was making her cry. His insatiable appetite for her was upsetting her and it hurt him to see her weeping.

"Oh mom," he said, "I'm sorry as hell. I really am."

He went over to the chair, and bent over, and put his hand on her shoulder. Stroking her hair, he tried to soothe her. However, it wasn't working very well.

"Robby," she said, "if you want to keep going so bad, I'll let you do it."

"I'm sorry mom," Robby replied, "I don't mean to be selfish."

His hands were wandering down to her shapely behind. Something about her buttocks fascinated him. As he rubbed her there, his hands went farther down and farther down the crack of her ass until he was feeling around her pucker, and then around her vagina. Slipping one finger in her vagina, he manipulated her clitoris. She loved it, and then he slid a finger in her anus. As his finger slid back and forth in her anus, he was juicing her.