Sherry's Test Ch. 37e

Story Info
The Graduation Party - Scene 5: Punished by all my colleagues.
4.1k words
4.42
16.5k
4

Part 44 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is continuation of a long story. It is not meant to be realistic. It is just pure fantasy.

If you do like it, please take a moment to vote, comment, drop a line.

*****

The next scene was meant to resemble the staff room. In keeping with the minimalist props, I guess Matt found it hard to pay attention to stage set up while planning with a massive hard-on.

All that was set up was a bunch of tables joined together and all my colleagues seated together on foldable chairs.

Not that anyone was complaining, of course.

The Principal dragged me on stage and asked me to confess to my colleagues.

I went back in time to the day when I had to confess my mistake to all my unbelieving colleagues and had been slowly stripped and spanked that fateful day for the first time before them. Now it would happen again with an audience looking on with rapt attention.

Feeling that initial shame all over again, I confessed how I had inadvertently leaked the test questions to Sam and how I was so sorry I had compromised the integrity of the school.

I knelt before the Principal in my beautiful black suit dress and asked him to punish me as he saw fit.

Roberts patted my head condescendingly and said, "Sherry sweetheart, I would like you pick four of your colleagues and go over to each of them in turn and ask them to take off a piece of your clothing. Pick the ones that will be most humiliating for you, otherwise I will pick them."

I remained kneeling and pleaded, "Sir, please don't make do that!"

"I thought you just promised to let me punish you as I saw fit?" he reminded me.

"Yes Sir! But I did not imagine it would be something this humiliating!" I whined, adding to the drama.

"Humiliation will be a big part of your restitution," he said, predictably. Unknown to me, the audience h ad been told that what we would be witnessing was a n abbreviated part of what had actually transpired a few months ago and they were watching with undivided attention.

I nodded and stood up and went over to Penny, the secretary who hated me and asked, "Penny, will you please take off my top?"

I had deliberately chosen the top rather than the skirt because it felt it would be more humiliating to stand in my bra and suit skirt than in my top that would cover my panties.

"Awww Sherry, I would be delighted to. About time you got your comeuppance," said Penny as she turned me around to face the audience and took my jacket and top off.

"Keep it with you. After her punishment, we will make her ask for her items of clothing back," said the Principal.

I next went to Ernie and asked, "Ernie, my hated colleague, please divest me of my bra?"

Again, I had chosen an article out of sequence to make it more embarrassing, to everyone's delight.

"Yes, I would, Sherry. Remember, how you once admonished me for staring at your boobs when you were showing your cleavage? Now I am going to see your naked boobs and stare at them to my heart's content," said Ernie, rubbing it in.

"Yes, Ernie. You can. I hate it but I am helpless," I said playing my hapless heroine part.

"Ask politely," said Ernie.

"Ernie, kind Sir, will you please take my bra off and reveal my naked breasts to everyone?" I asked as politely as I could. I resisted the temptation to say something sarcastic because I, as well as my loyal audience, deserved the experience my undiluted embarrassment.

"Wow Sherry. You can be polite. I had not thought it was possible," said the bastard, before standing up, turning me around to face the audience and slowly and sensuously removing my bra.

He then stepped in front of me and asked me to put my hands on my head and jut my breasts out and ogled me with a smirk. God, how I wanted to slap his face but my feigned helplessness merely caused me to feel a rush of arousal.

Next, I went to Matt and asked him to remove my skirt.

Matt slipped into the role of the awestruck fan that he initially was and said sheepishly, "Sherry, I am so sorry you have to go through this humiliating experience. But nothing will diminish the respect and admiration I feel for you."

He knelt behind me and unzipped my skirt and I was left standing in only my black panties.

I had been asked to choose the ones that would be most humiliating. For the final act, what could be more humiliating than going to Harvey. My mind went back to the first time I had been denuded in front of my hated nemesis and flushed hot as I went to him and asked, "Harvey, my hated rival, it will be so humiliating to have you peel down my panties and expose my naked pussy to the world."

Harvey was also taken aback my convincing role-play but recovered to rub it in, "Wow Sherry. That is quite a come-down for you. Standing topless before me and asking me to strip you completely naked in front of all your colleagues!"

I resisted a wisecrack at his unconvincing dialogue and continued playing my role and said, "Yes Harvey. I am only doing this to make amends for my terrible lack of judgment."

"I guess lack of clothing goes will join lack of judgment?" he taunted.

"Yes Harvey. It will be so humiliating to stand before all my colleagues completely naked," I admitted.

He had me face the audience, pulled his chair in front of me and sat so as that he was almost eye level with my panties. I again went back to the first time I had to experience this and my face betrayed a mix of embarrassment and helpless anger as the despicable Harvey slowly inched my panties down and stared at my naked mound leaving my panties resting at my thighs. He had me give him a slow twirl so he could admire me from all angles.

Finally, he peeled the panties completely off me and dangled it his hands, tauntingly in front of me.

"Beg me to hold them for you," he said.

"Harvey, my sworn enemy, please do me the favor of holding on to my panties for me until my punishments are done," I asked sincerely.

"Since you asked me so nicely, I will do so," said the bastard, rubbing in the fact that I was forced to be nice to him.

"I am much obliged, kind Sir," I said with the merest hint of sarcasm before looking at Roberts.

While I had been getting stripped, Roberts had had my punishment chair and mirror brought over to the stage.

He came over and led me to the chair that was positioned with its back to the mirror. I would be able to see myself, my punisher and some of the audience in the mirror.

He positioned me on the chair, stroked my head and said, "You will now call your colleagues one by one to come over and give you two spanks and thank them for it when they do."

I chose to start with the least humiliating.

Mike, will you please come over and give me my two spanks," I asked.

Mike came over nervously, placed his left hand over my boobs and spanked me with his right hand.

Then, it came down to the ones who would be more humiliating.

Ernie, Jeff, Roberts and then Matt.

Despite everything I had been through and despite the fact that both of us enjoyed it, it still felt humiliating to be spanked by Matt in public.

Then it was Nancy's turn and I knew she would rub it in.

"Nancy, my best friend forever, will you please come over and spank me?" I asked.

Nancy came over, stood behind me and said, "Oh poor Sherry. This must be so embarrassing to have your best friend spank your naked butt before all our colleagues!"

"Yes Nancy, it is! But I need to be punished. I know you hate to do this to me but be brave and do it so I can get over this ordeal," I said, again with just a hint of sarcasm. Initially, Nancy had been a reluctant participant until she too discovered the joys of public humiliation.

"Yes, Sherry. This will hurt me more than it will hurt you, but it needs to be done, so you learn your lesson," said Nancy, also getting into the frame of mind she probably had during my first punishment.

"One, thank you Nancy. Please give me another," I said as the first spank landed.

"Two, thank you Nancy. Thank you so much for giving me my well-deserved punishment," I said with the second spank.

"Oh Sherry! This is terrible! I can see your pussy is glistening. Are you getting turned-on by all this?" inquired the bitch looking at my pussy between my legs. I had deliberately spread my legs a little and raised my butt so the audience could get a view of all my charms.

I blushed and bristled. I had signed up for feeling the rush of initial embarrassment all over again and getting exactly that!

"I I can't help it. I think it is the body's autonomous response," I whimpered, not entirely inaccurately.

"Oh, that is so shameful, Sherry! To have all your colleagues know you get horny when humiliated!" added the bitch in faux sympathetic voice, as I shot daggers at her. She would pay dearly for this sometime in the future but right now brain was in a helplessly aroused state and I couldn't think of anything.

"Lara, my step-sister, will you come over and punish your errant sister?" I asked.

Lara too decided to rub in my humiliation and saying, "So here is Daddy's sweet little girl, kneeling naked in front of her colleagues asking her sister to spank her."

She still had unresolved sibling rivalry issues and I said, "He loves you too, Lara."

"But you are his favorite. What would he say if he saw you like this?"

"He would be proud that I am taking my punishment with dignity," I retorted.

"Dignity is not a term I would use. You are shamelessly naked, kneeling in a submissive pose for all the world to see!" she pointed out and I writhed helplessly, feeling the shame long with the inevitable intense arousal that accompanied it, burn my face.

"Lara, please give me my spanks?" I asked

"One, thank you, dear sister. May I have another," I said, at the first spank.

"Two, thank you, dear sister for punishing me in front of all our colleagues," I said at the second spank. Lara looked like she would have liked to continue spanking me and left reluctantly after sticking her tongue out at me. The audience loved the drama and were watching spellbound.

Next was Penny.

"So, here is the haughty bitch kneeling naked in front of the secretary she dissed waiting to be spanked. She seemed really angry and I felt that an apology was way overdue.

I rose up, knelt before her, looked up at her and said earnestly, "Penny, listen, I know there was a misunderstanding that I should have clarified a long time ago but for some weird reason, never got around to it. Let's go out for lunch sometime soon and I will explain what happened from my point of view and you can tell me the same from your point of view and we can resolve this. I never dissed you Penny, but I am at fault for not explaining myself. Instead of two gentle spanks, please give me ten hard spanks and I will apologize with every spank. What's better than a naked apology before all our colleagues?"

Penny looked at me and realized I was being sincere and said, "Wow Sherry. I may have misjudged you. Yes, let's do lunch but for now, let's get on with your spanking. You are sure you want a proper spanking and not a gentle one?"

"I don't want it. I deserve it," I said as I climbed back to the chair, looked in the mirror and presented my ass to Penny.

"One, thank you, Penny. I am sorry for our misunderstanding," I said after a yelp at getting a proper spank.

"Two, thank you, Penny. I am sorry for our misunderstanding," I yelped again and rubbed my butt.

The audience loved the drama and so did I despite this one hurting a little.

Finally, the ten spanks were over and I rubbed my sore bottom and then made my dreaded request, "Harvey, my sworn enemy, will you please come over and give me my two spanks?"

Harvey came over, cupped my breasts with his left hand and rubbed his right hand on my butt and said, "So Sherry, hard to feel superior while you are kneeling naked in front of your rival, waiting to be spanked in front of an audience, I guess?"

I could have said any number of things to his idiotic words. As you all know, my wit is far superior to his and I have turned the tables on him many, many times but right now, I was busy experiencing the shame and the thrill of a first-time public punishment and chose to carry on with that role-play.

I just chose to bite my lips and look at him silently but he wanted a public admission.

"Do you enjoy being in this predicament, Sherry?" he inquired.

"No, I don't Harvey! It is very humiliating," I said and his face brightened up at my admission.

"Do you like having my hand on your boobs and ass?" he inquired.

"No Harvey! I hate having your grubby hands on my naked body," I said.

"But here you are helpless to do anything about it," he continued.

I could have slapped him and showed him I was anything but helpless but felt the familiar erotic rush of feeling helpless and at the mercy of an enemy. I imagined myself as a naked queen at the mercy of an enemy soldier, proud but helpless.

"Yes Harvey. Here I am kneeling helplessly naked in front of you. Please give me my two spanks," I said demurely.

Harvey could not believe he had gotten this far without me putting him in his place and chose not to risk his luck further and gave me first spank.

"One, thank you, Harvey, my hated rival, it is so humiliating to have you spank my naked ass in public," I said, now writhing and wallowing in my humiliation.

"Two, thank you, Harvey, my nemesis, for taking time out of your busy day to teach me a lesson," I said with just a hint of sarcasm and the audience laughed and clapped.

The Principal then came over and whispered in my ear, "Ready for max humiliation?"

I looked at him and nodded. I wondered what he meant, but I had an idea and I was right.

He turned me around so I was sitting on the chair and asked me to drape my legs over the sides of the chair so my pussy would be splayed open, almost as if they were in stirrups.

"Sir, please don't make me do that! That will be so humiliating!" I pleaded, imagining this was the first time I was being asked to do this.

"Well, humiliation is the point, sweetie," said the Principal and I looked at my helpless, submissive best as I got into the dreaded position.

The fact that I could see myself on the screen and all my students could see me in close-up on the screen added to my humiliation and I blushed as I felt the rush of humiliation course through my body. He had me slide down a little so my ass too was visible. This was his favorite position since it had all my charms exposed.

"Now ask your colleagues one by one to come and look at your pussy," he said.

I started with the easy one.

Mike who came over and actually blushed as he looked at me.

Matt who came and gave me an adoring look, knelt and kissed my hand.

It got progressively harder as it got to Penny, Kathy, Lara and Nancy.

And then came Ernie.

"Ernie, my esteemed colleague, will you please come and look at my splayed open pussy?" I asked.

"With pleasure my dear. What a treat to see the classy Sherry spread shamelessly naked like this," he said rubbing it in.

I looked at him mutely and he continued, "Not feeling very classy are you now, Sherry dear?"

I wasn't having that.

"Well, Ernie, I have more class despite my current predicament than you have despite your fake posh demeanor. I am taking my punishment with dignity and you are shamelessly gawking at me like a perv. Where's the class in that?" I asked.

Ernie was taken aback and the audience clapped and cheered loudly. Like Harvey, he never knew when I would turn the tables.

Finally, it was Harvey's turn.

"Harvey, my hated rival, will you please come and take a look at my splayed open pussy?" I inquired, again falling into the role.

"Well, Sherry, not feeling very uppity, are you?" asked Harvey.

"No Harvey, I am not," I admitted.

"How does it feel to spread out like this in front of your sworn enemy?" he asked.

I was not impressed with his lack of creativity in using a line he had used so many times before.

"I love it. I always imagined being spread out like this in front of you. Now get on with it and finish your gawking," I said dismissively and the on-stage as well as off-stage audience clapped loudly.

"Well say what you want but the fact is you are lying shamelessly naked and spread open in front if me and I can see inside your pussy," said Harvey still not knowing when to give up.

"Well Harvey. I can see inside your soul and it is pathetic," I said with devastating calm and the audience this time stood up and clapped loudly.

Harvey turned red as I smirked at him and he bowed his head and retreated.

I thought the scene was over and was getting ready to beg for my articles of clothing but Roberts had other ideas.

He led me my hand to stand up and face the audience and asked every one to write something on my body with a marker.

I happened to make eye contact with Phil and Laura, my neighbors and they smiled at me. Images of my prior humiliation in front of them flitted through my mind. Matt was punishing me on our balcony one night and unknown to me, Phil and Laura were sitting quietly in the dark in their balcony. We didn't have our lights on and they couldn't see much but saw and heard enough to know what was going on.

The next week, we ran into them in the hallway while bringing in the groceries and Laura teased me with, "So Sherry, it seems you were a naughty girl last week?"

I blushed and knew at that point, that they had seen us.

"Oh, she is a naughty girl every week. In fact, she is due for a punishment tonight. Would you like to come over and watch?" asked Matt.

Phil and Laura agreed eagerly and later that evening, I was made to dress up and go over and invite them over to witness my punishment.

They came over and sat with us in the balcony as I was progressively stripped and spanked. I had expected Laura to join in at some point but she hadn't and I got to experience the thrill of OON all over again with a new audience. There is something delightfully erotic about being the only one naked in front of a clothed audience and that night, lying naked in Matt's lap and making eye contact with Laura and Phil was especially memorable.

And here I was, the only one naked, in front of the biggest audience I had ever had, watching myself on the screens in the auditorium, waiting for my colleagues to come and write something insulting all over my naked body.

I clasped my hands behind my back to accentuate my naked helplessness and Harvey was the first to come over, look me over, say "slut" and write it across my left breast.

Nancy came over and said, "Naughty Teacher" seductively and wrote it on my stomach.

Matt came over and said, "Goddess" across my right boob and gave me a quick kiss.

"Slut Goddess" it now read across my boobs and I thought that about summed me up.

Ernie came over and said, "shameless" and wrote it on my stomach.

Penny came over and said, "Bitch" and wrote it on my right butt. I guess until I got a chance to explain myself, I was still a 'bitch' to her.

Harvey came and said, "Haughty" and wrote it on my left butt so my butt now read, "Haughty Bitch."

Lara came and said, "exhibitionist" and wrote it on my back.

All of them then came over and then had me turn slowly so they could admire what everyone had written.

I was in humiliation heaven as I turned ever so slowly with my hands demurely clasped behind my head.

Finally, they had enough and went back to their chairs and it was time for me to beg for my clothing.

I hadn't been asked to, but felt it was befitting for me to crawl naked and beg.

So, I crawled over to Harvey and asked, "Harvey, will you please give me my panties back?"

He of course made me hold out my hands like a dog and beg and I did so. Later on, I would watch the audience's shocked and yet aroused reaction to my degrading act. All eyes were on me.

12