She's My Texas Sweetheart

Story Info
A night I'll never forget.
5.8k words
4.75
6.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's an old story and fond memory of life in my former home. It always makes me hard. Leave a comment if you like it.

The end of the Labor Day weekend is my favorite day out here on the East End. When the cars are all bumper to bumper streaming west on Montauk Highway, I like to watch the kids skateboard down the center of the usually busy Newtown Lane, now free of any traffic. For all the summer renters, the summer is over and they are all on their way back to Manhattan. For the locals, this is the best time of the year. The beaches are all empty, the farmstands are piled high with the harvest, the weather is still warm, there are no lines in the stores, there are no fights for parking spots; in short, all the pressure is gone and we can enjoy the place again.

On this Labor Day Monday night, I decided to stop over at The Laundry for a quick bite at the bar and then head over to Stephen Talkhouse to catch Delbert McClinton. I didn't have to concern myself with reservations or advance tickets as I was a regular there. It was going to be a mellow night. On my way down Hands Creek Road, I lit the end of a joint to build up my appetite. It was very good stuff. I'd purchased it from one of my Montauk surfer friends. By the time I pulled onto Race Lane, I had a good case of the munchies.

The Laundry was half full and the bar was fairly empty. Helga greeted me and offered me a table on the banquette but I passed and found a seat toward the rear of the bar. Scott, the bartender, asked me what I was having as I was feeling celebratory, I asked for a glass of his best cab. I also told him he could ask Willis, the chef to put a dinner plate together for me, chef's choice. As Scott went off to place the order, a pretty woman sat down at the seat next to me.

"May I take this seat?"

"Consider it yours."

"Good. Thanks. I'll be right back." She went off to the Ladies Room. I subtly watched her fine ass as she walked away.

She returned as Scott was pouring my glass. He asked her what she would like and she requested a watermelon mojito. As I subtly as I could, I checked her out. She was of medium height, maybe 5'4", and on the thin but curvy side. Her dirty blonde hair and light blue-green eyes brought out her nicely tanned features. She was very pretty. She was wearing an orange blouse with large black dots. Immediately, she reminded me of a ladybug. Her blouse was open several buttons and I admired her lovely round braless breasts, perhaps 34C according to my expert eye. She also wore a small black skirt that showed off a great deal of her fine legs. "She exercises," I thought, "and is in great shape. What a nice package." I figured her to be in her mid-thirties, considerably younger than myself.

Scott brought me my plate. Willis had put together a small piece of Salmon Meuniere, a small cut of steak, some garlic mashed potatoes and some fresh asparagus. On the side was a small hearts of lettuce salad the way I like it with walnuts, chunks of bacon and blue cheese. I prepared to chow down as I noticed the young woman looking at my plate. I looked up at her.

"I think it's only fair that since you checked me out, I do the same. That looks mighty tasty!"

"As do you, my dear. Want to share? There's more than enough."

She moved closer to me while I asked Scott for another fork. "I love this restaurant," she said.

"As do I. I don't go to many places but this is my favorite. It's a much better meal than Nick & Tony's, far less pretentious than Dellafamina's and a whole lot cheaper than The Palm."

"I like Rowdy Hall," she said. "I also like Turtle Crossing and Dave's in Montauk."

"I like all of those, too. I particularly like the roasted corn on the cob appetizer at Turtle Crossing...with the chili and mexican cheese. Yum."

"Me, too. It's one of my favorites."

"My name is Ray. How come we don't know each other?"

"Pleased to meet you, Ray. I'm Suzi and I love this Salmon. You don't know me because I moved away from here a couple of years ago."

"Where did you go?"

"I moved to El Paso, Texas. I'm visiting for a few days. My friends had to go back to the city today and so I'm blissfully alone until Thursday night. I take it that you live here."

"Yup. I have a place up on the western side of Three Mile Harbor. It's paradise."

"You live there alone?"

"Ever since my divorce. She got the house in Brookville and I got this. I got the better part of that deal." I waved Scott over and asked if he could get us another piece of salmon.

"Oh, no. You're going to make me fat!"

"I doubt that. If anything, I'm going to make you satisfied."

"Now that is a great line if ever I heard one. I'll have to remember that. Are we officially flirting?"

"I think that happened when you first sat down."

"You are smooth, Ray, very smooth."

"And you are beautiful, Suzi. Here, have some steak. I'm going to work on the salad."

"Ooh, leave some for me. I love lettuce and blue cheese."

"Ok, just leave me a little steak."

"I can't believe I'm eating your whole dinner! I'm so sorry."

"No, no. It's fine. Go ahead. If I'm hungry I'll just get more. So tell me, what do you do in Texas?"

"I work in a tech firm. I write patent applications and look for grants. What do you do?"

"I do a bunch of things. I'm a writer, a disc jockey and a lover of mellow good times. I'm on the board of a couple of not-for-profits and they keep me busy. I'm also an old internet innovator, a musician, a sometimes actor and a lover of good herb."

"That's some resumé."

"Tonight, I'm going over to the Talkhouse to catch Delbert McClinton, one of your Texas neighbors. Then, I'll probably go down to the beach and dig the stars. And what are you up to tonight?"

"Besides meeting a perfectly charming and rude man at The Laundry, nothing."

"Good. Want to hang with me tonight?"

"Sure. I love Delbert but I can't afford the Talkhouse ticket. I wouldn't mind a little buzz either. And, by the way, I've been checking you out, too. You'll do."

"I think that was a compliment and you don't have to worry about the ticket, I'll take care of it."

"Good, a man with money!"

"No, not really. I just have a lifetime pass to the place."

We had fun through the rest of the meal, constantly toying with each other. Scott brought us some profiteroles which ended the meal perfectly.

As we strolled out of The Laundry past the old washing machines, Suzi asked if I could drive her back to her place to change as she had walked into the village.

"Oh, no. Don't change. You look great just the way you are. I love the way your nipples press against your ladybug blouse."

"Sexy, aren't they? I love my breasts. No, actually, I want to put on a pair of panties."

"Not on my account, Suzi."

"It's a little easier to sit at the Talkhouse wearing panties but you wouldn't know that."

"Nope. But I also go commando in the summer and it can get a little dicey when I'm wearing shorts."

She directed me to the cottage where she was staying on Egypt Lane.

"Gee, you live right next to Renee Zellwegger."

"No kidding. I didn't know that."

"She's so pretty. I see her sometimes at The Blue Parrot."

"That place is my favorite hang. Lee, the owner is sooo handsome."

"And a hell of a surfer, too."

Suzi returned a few minutes later. "I know. Now you think I'm overdressed but it's really just a little black thong that goes with this skirt. Now I don't have to worry about beaver-shooting everyone."

"Rats!"

"Wiseass. Look, check it out." She bent over and showed me her ass with it's black string nestled between her cheeks.

"Suzi, you look good enough to eat."

She turned around and cupped my junk. "You feel pretty good yourself."

"Come on before I trip over my dick. Delbert goes on soon."

We headed down Montauk Highway to Amagansett toking on one of my spliffs. I found a spot on the street and as we walked up to the club, Nick ushered us right in. The place was fairly crowded and, as is usual for a big name, most likely sold out. I saw one stool by the center of the bar and guided Suzi toward it. Carrie was standing next to it. I knew Carrie as a Talkhouse regular.

"Hiya, Carrie. Is this stool taken?"

"It's all yours, Ray. And who is this lovely thing?"

"Carrie, meet Suzi. Suzi, Carrie. Where's Paul?"

"Paul and I broke up last week, Ray. He moved back into the city. I think he has someone there."

"Sorry to hear that, Carrie. You two have been together for a few years."

"Four, to be exact. But don't be sorry, I'm glad. Paul was a bit of an asshole and to tell you the truth, I was pretty tired of him and ready to move on."

"Well, in that case, what are you drinking?"

"How about a Dos Equis?"

"I'll have one, too," Suzi said.

I called Phil, the bartender. over and ordered two Dos Equis and a Beck's for myself. Just then, Peter, the owner, passed by and stopped to shoot the breeze. I introduced him to Suzi and he gave me a not too subtle sign of approval before moving on.

"So how long are you two an item?" asked Carrie.

"Since around six o'clock," said Suzi. "I was hustling the bar at The Laundry and Ray picked me up."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Well, maybe a little. I'm only here for a few days and I went to The Laundry for some dinner. Fortunately, I sat next to Ray."

"Ray is good people, Suzi. Treat him right and he'll do the same. Nice catch, Ray. She seems like a good one to me."

Delbert came out and for the next hour or so killed the crowd. While I know his music and sang along with every song, I was surprised that everyone else did, too. "We'll find us a haystack/A little place we can lay back/A bottle of Red Wine and a whole lot of sunshine." Delbert McClinton rocks.

"That's one of my favorites." I was pressed up against Suzi and enjoying the feel of her breasts. The bar away was packed now and we were all crowded together. "Suzi, I love the way you feel against me."

"Yeah, it feels nice. And I love the way Carrie feels against me. She has great tits."

"Gee, I didn't know you went that way, Suze."

"I go all ways, Ray, all ways."

I took a moment to consider the possibilities and they were rife. I considered Carrie for a moment; in her mid-forties, tall, very curvy but not an ounce of fat. Big 38D breasts and a sweet seat on the cushy side. I always thought she was a great piece of tail and envied Paul for being the guy dipping into it. Tonight, she was looking extra fine in her embroidered Nudie-type shirt and poured-into jeans. Her reddish-blond hair had grown long and damn, if she wasn't hot.

"More brews, ladies?"

"Sure, Ray, but who you calling a lady? I'm no lady, I'm a babe!" laughed Carrie.

"You sure are," said Suzi.

"You pretty hot yourself, I must say."

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked as I paid for the next round.

"Interrupting? Hell no," said Suzi, "we were just thinking of making a sandwich out of you."

I raised my bottle. "I'll drink to that!"

Delbert finished his set to rousing applause and added a three song encore. As he left the stage, the club started to clear out while Booga Suga moved their gear in for their set.

"So, what do you two have in mind? I have a couple of joints left and a bottle of Pinot Noir in my trunk. Want to go down to the beach for a while?"

"I walked here, Ray. You know I just live down off of Hedges. I'm game for anything but I'm going to need a ride later."

We stepped outside and I lit up a cigarette. "I have a plan," said Suzi. "How 'bout we go down to the beach and get good and high. Then we go back to my place and fuck. What do you think?"

I loved how this woman was so forward. "Let's do it."

We hopped into my Audi and drove back toward East Hampton to Old Beach Lane. I knew this beach would be deserted. It's always deserted, day or night, even at the height of the season. I opened the trunk and got out my blanket and my wine bag (an old birthday present that often came in handy.) Leaving our shoes in the car, we walked down onto the beach and spread out the blanket. The moon was in a thin crescent but it gave enough light to make the rippling waves shimmer. It made for a very romantic scene but we were not in the mood for romance, we were flat out horny.

I pulled the cork from the bottle and poured three glasses. I lit a joint and passed it. "It's kind of nipply tonight," I said.

"What the hell does that mean?" asked Carrie. I responded by looking down at their chests and, once they understood, they both started to laugh.

"I love the cool air on my tits," said Suzi as she unbuttoned her ladybug blouse exposing her beautiful round areolas. "This feels so much better than boiling in Texas." Her nipples were pointing up and hard. I reached over and caressed one rubbing the nipple in my palm.

"When in Rome...," smiled Carrie. She unbuttoned her blouse. Her large breasts were encased in a cream colored bra.

"I want to see your breasts, Carrie." Suzi sat up and reached around her, unclasping her bra and letting it fall. "Oh my." Suzi cupped one in her palm and leaned in to gently kiss Carrie's nipple. Carrie softly moaned as she leaned back on her hands. I watched for a few moments and leaned over to take her other breast. Suzi and I watched each other as we licked and suckled Carrie's long nipples. We did this for several minutes until Carrie pushed us away.

"I can't lean back like that anymore. I'm cramping up. But that felt wonderful. My breasts are very sensitive. I've never had two mouths on my breasts before and I liked that...a lot."

Suzi smiled, "I think there's more of that to come, Carrie. Oh, look, Ray has a hard-on." She reached over and unzipped my fly. My cock popped out, it was literally bursting at the seam. "My, what a nice cock." She leaned over and kissed the helmet. Carrie just smiled.

We drank our wine and smoked the joint until it was too chilly for us to stay on the beach. Without buttoning or zipping up, we folded the blanket and headed back to the car. Suzi's cottage was about two minutes away. Parking in the driveway, we raced into the house, shedding our clothes and stoned giggling all the way.

By the time we reached the living room, I was completely naked sporting a hard rod. Suzi was in her black thong and Carrie was in her cream colored panties which, due to a large damp spot in her crotch were completely see-through exposing her trimmed pussy.

"I'll be right back," said Suzi and raced into the bedroom. Carrie and just looked at each other. "I'm going to enjoy this, Ray. I want to get crazy tonight."

"Join the club, Carrie. Suzi is just we needed."

Suzi returned toking on a blue plastic bong. "You have to try some of my Texas weed. It's wacky as all get out." We passed the bong around a few times and with each pass, I found myself focusing on Suzi's mound, just covered by her black thong, a wisp of silky material. My focus was on the smooth camel's toe formed in the fabric.

"Tell you what, Ray. You sit there and toke on this while I feast on Carrie."

"What ever you say, Suzi, I'll let you call the shots but I just want to sniff your thong, too. Take it off, that camel toe is killing me!"

"My pleasure." She stood in front of me and slowing pulled it down to her ankles. Her vagina was a thing of beauty, all waxed smooth with swollen puffy lips glistening with her dampness. She picked up the thong and meticulously positioned it over my nose. I inhaled her and nearly passed out from pleasure.

"I've never had woman-to-woman sex before, Suzi. I've always wanted to but the opportunity never came up. I'm going to love this."

"And I'm going to love you, Carrie." She sat down on the couch and leaned her head onto Carrie's breasts. "Now where was I. Oh, yes...right here." She placed a nipple between her lips and her hand pressed Carrie's breasts together. They both moaned. Suzi seemed to take great pleasure in burying her head in those big tits. She took her time on each one, licking and sucking on the nipples, caressing them and pressing them together and she slobbered in the cleavage. Carrie was loving it, too, as evidenced by her moans and sighs. And me? Well, I was sitting a few feet away taking the awesome scene in, drooling and slowly stroking my cock.

Suddenly, Suzi jumped up off the couch and said, "We have to move to the bedroom RIGHT NOW!" She grabbed Carrie's hands and pulled her up. She reached for my hand and ran into the bedroom. "Come on! What are you waiting for? Ray, grab the wine in the fridge and some glasses. And bring the bong!"

My hands were full as I walked into the dimly lit room. Carrie was spread-eagled on the bed while Suzi lay between her legs sliding their vaginas together. Their breathing was heavy, there were squishy sounds and the overripe scent of sex making the scene so erotic and tender that I felt I was intruding. I filled the glasses and set them on the night table. I reloaded the bong. I sat down on the far side of the bed and quietly watched.

Suzi lay down on Carrie and they started to swap tongues. Their sweaty breasts slid against each other and their nipples hard as she flicked against each other. Carrie wrapped her legs around Suzi's waist and they moved as one, moaning and lost in each other. At that point, the last thing I wanted to do was cum but I knew that if they kept this up, it would be impossible not to.

Carrie gasped and in a hushed whisper meant only for Suzi said, "I want to taste you." Suzi nodded, she understood the need. She slowly rotated her body so they could taste each other. She raised her hips over Carrie's head as she lowered her head into Carrie's soaking flower. She ran her tongue along the slit and in between the petals. Carrie placed her hands on Suzi's butt and gently pulled her down until her sex nestled onto Carrie's lips. I took my hand away from my dick and focused on the wine and the smoke. I had to slow myself down.

Finally, I could take it no more. Suzi had her hands firmly grasping Carrie's ass and was playfully jiggling her cheeks as she buried her face into Carrie's now dripping mound. They were both groaning with more vigor and they got more and more into it. Carrie was slurping and nibbling Suzi's clit with uninhibited pleasure. Suzi cried out, "Suck it. Suck it like a cock. Yes." I put down my refreshments and crawled over. I looked down on Suzi's beautiful butt and watched her little star-pucker squeeze and release, squeeze and release. I had to lick it. I could no longer contain myself. I leaned down and gently began to kiss, lick and stick the tip of my tongue into her ass. She let out a loud sigh of joy and began to rock on her knees as her orgasm rose. Her head was shaking from side to side as she ravished Carrie's pussy. Carrie pushed her hips up to stay with the rhythm of Suzi's tongue-lashing. Carrie came first in a series of loud grunts ending in a long groan. Suzi followed next as she pulled her knees up under her allowing us full access into her core. Carrie held on for dear life and pushed her nose into Suzi's pink canal. I felt Suzi coming from the vibrations flowing through her and up through her ass. I quickly replaced my tongue with my finger and rubbed it briskly across her hole. He butt cheeks clenched tightly and then slowly released as Carrie's face was flooded with her fresh juice. The two woman seemed to dissolve into a shapeless heap of skin. I sat back and I swear they were glowing.

I sat back against some pillows and relit the bong taking several power hits until I felt my skull pulse. Suzi looked over at me and smiled. She said, "Was that good for you two?"

"That was beautiful, Texas."

"Suzi, that was the best orgasm I ever had. Are they ever right when they say that only a woman knows what another woman wants. For a novice, was I good?"

12