She's my WHAT?!?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both covered in sweat. I was feverishly pumping her pussy from behind while fingering her ass with my thumb. By now, my entire thumb was going in and out of her. The tingling in my balls grew more intense so I told her I wasn't going to last much longer and would have to pull out because I wasn't wearing a rubber. She breathlessly told me she had been on the pill since she was 15 and she wanted to feel me cum in her. Hearing that, I increased my rhythm, and pounded so hard that it was hurting my balls as they slapped against her clit. After another minute or so at this intensity, my orgasm flowed up from my balls erupting out of my cock into the depths of her pussy. As soon as the first hot gush of semen hit her insides, her pussy and ass clamped down hard as her own orgasm overtook her. I did my best to continue working my cock and my thumb in and out of her. As she passed the peak of her orgasm, her muscles loosened allowing me to continue to pleasure her. I slowed the thrusting as she rode wave after wave of her orgasm. I removed my thumb and slowly began to slide out of her as my cock was returning to a flaccid state. She collapsed to her side, and I cuddled up next to her. I held her in my arms as we both drifted into sleep.

The rest of our time there was filled with much of the same sweet lovemaking. Our last day was upon us and neither of us wanted it to end. We had discussed this day previously and agreed that whatever we have between us, was meant to be.

Since we only lived a few hours apart, we would make it work. Just then, my phone rang. It was my dad, telling me that I needed to call my mom. I asked if everything was ok, and he mumbled and cussed and finally said, "Just call her!" before hanging up. Heather heard this exchange and looked concerned. She took my hand and told me she would stay while I called my mother.

I called my mothers house and a man answered the phone. I couldn't stop myself when I blurted out, "Who the hell are you and why are you answering MY mother's phone?!" He told me to hold on and I heard him set the phone down. My mother came on saying how she missed me, blah, blah, blah, and "oh I got married about a year ago."

"I didn't tell you because you barely call and never come see me. Maybe you could find time on your way home from vacation to stop by and meet your stepdad."

I was fuming, all I could see was red, when I felt a soft hand on my face. I looked at Heather and was instantly calm. I told my mother I would stop by and hung up. I looked into Heather's eyes and again told her how much I loved her.

I told her that I was heading into her neck of the woods since I was going to my Mothers house a few towns over. Her eyes lit up as she asked me if I would mind driving her home, since her friends were staying a few more days. I ecstatically said yes.

The drive back wasn't too bad as we laughed and joked about this and that. When we pulled up to her mom's house she asked if I would meet her mother. I told her gladly, as I need to meet the mother of the woman I intend to marry. She practically floated from the car to the house knowing I meant every word that I said. As we walked inside, she called to her mom who answered from the den. I spent an hour or so getting to know her mom as the three of us talked. She seemed skeptical of me at first, but the more we talked the more she seemed to be accepting of me. Before I left, she told the two of us that she could see the love we have for each other in our eyes and I was welcome back anytime. After our goodbyes, and hundreds of kisses, I made my way to my mother's house.

I rang the bell and my mother opened the door letting me in. I could her her husband, whose name slips my mind, talking on the phone like a father would to a child, "I don't care young lady, what I say is final. Period. Do not argue about it anymore!" I thought to myself, that's a father of the year award nominee, as my mom introduced us. I tried to be cordial, but something about him struck a nerve with me. My mother mentioned we were going to dinner later that evening and told me I didn't have a choice.

Arriving at the restaurant, we were promptly seated, as my mind was going about 100 miles per hour. I was in love, knew I wanted to marry Heather, and just found out I have a stepdad. I received a text and looked down at my phone. It was Heather, "Because I came home early, I have a family thing to take care of. Call you later."

I responded, "Me too," followed by a laugh emoji, hearts, then, "luv u".

I was waiting for her response when my mother elbowed me and said, "David, meet your two stepsisters."

I was half paying attention as Heather had just responded to my text saying, "Luv u 2."

My body felt warm and fuzzy after reading that when I felt another elbow from my mother. I looked up to see young girl, probably 14, and another facing away with her phone in her hand. As she turned around, I exclaimed, "She's my WHAT?!" I was staring into the eyes of the very girl I was planning on marrying. With that, I collapsed.

When I came to, my mom and Heather were over top of me. I looked at Heather and began to sob. The younger girl was crying too into her father's shoulder. I don't know why she was crying, didn't care really. I wanted to run. Run straight into traffic, or off a cliff. My life was over, there was nothing worth living for anymore.

Mom and Heather helped me up as paramedics were arriving. Someone in the restaurant had freaked out and called 911 when I fainted. I waved them away as I sat there heartbroken. Heather smiled at me, winked and said, "It's going to be ok." She excused herself and her sister and walked out of the restaurant as dark and desperate thoughts encroached into my mind while watching her leave. She quickly came walking back in without her sister. She sat down next to me and took my hand, before leaning over and giving the same deep passionate kiss that she had given me all week. My mother and her father inhaled sharply. Both opened their mouths to say something, but I quickly held up my hand and stared them down while shaking my head no, very slowly.

I opened my mouth to speak and Heather squeezed my hand. I took that as a sign to gather my thoughts and speak with a purpose. One might think that we were being loud and causing a scene, but all of this was being done at nearly a whisper.

"Heather and I are in love. We are lovers, and we plan on getting married. Nothing either of you say or do now, will change that.

Her father interrupted me as he spate out, "It's illegal and I will never allow it! I'll call the police if I have too."

"Go ahead," I told him with a sneered smirk on my face. "You will be the one to take the fall, and you'll take my mother with you. Had you and my mother told us about being married and introduced us, we never would have become lovers. Instead, the two of you knowingly hid the fact that you were married and encouraged our 'incestuous misdeeds' by not telling us until a year after your wedding because it fed into your sick and twisted perversion that fuels your own fantasies and role play behind closed doors. You two were content in letting us violate the law unknowingly, until we mentioned marriage."

Her father looked at me bewildered. The tops of his ears were beaming a bright red, his cheeks flushed and his breathing increasing. I then gave an evil grin, "Has my mother ever told you what my dad does for a living?"

My mother looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown right there at the table. "Please David, please stop! We won't interfere..." she began to plea with me when she was interrupted.

"Shut up woman, I'll hand this!" said her asshole husband.

I cut my eyes to him and leaned right up to his face, gritting my teeth, "If you ever speak to my mother that way again...the only thing that will get to the hospital before you do, will be the headlights on the ambulance." His face lost all color and he sunk deep into his chair. "My father has spent a career locking up criminal perverts like the one I will make you out to be. That is ultimately why my parents divorced. If you think for one minute that Heather and I won't be able to convince everyone that this is your fault, you had best rethink." I could see the gears turning in his brain.

I finished with, "If you don't believe me, ask my mother. She will tell you exactly the kind of a lawman my father is and how this will not end up good for either of you." With that, I helped Heather out of her chair and escorted her out of the restaurant.

I walked her to my car and opened the door for her. She sat down and I ran around to the driver door. I quickly sat down and asked, "Where to? "

Her response was simple, "Away from this town."

We went to her mother's house and explained to her everything that happened. Her mother basically told us we were free to live our lives as we please, and she would help us any way she could. I was told that I could stay the night with them. I thanked her and jokingly told her, "Well then, better get off my bed before your daughter gets upset." while pointing at the couch. We all laughed.

"Why don't you just sleep in Heather's bed?" her mom asked.

I quickly replied with a laugh, "No arguments from me!"

The next morning, I woke in an empty bed. I put my jeans on and made my way out of the room toward the smell of fresh coffee. I got just within earshot when I heard her mom say that she and her half brother are on again off again lovers. Knowing that was a private conversation, I eased backward and into the bathroom, flushing the toilet before walking out as to announce my presence.

Heather jumped up and sprang into my arms. We kissed and I set her down. Her mother looked at me and asked me to sit down. She drew in a deep breath and began telling us both about how she and her half brother became lovers. I'm not going to lie; the taboo of the subject had my cock filling with blood. Heather slowly slid her hand onto my lap and was softly rubbing my cock through the jeans. I started to look around wondering where her little sister was, as I did not want to get caught. Her mom saw this and told me to relax that the younger one was at a friend's house. I breathed a sigh of relief.

As her mom got more detailed, I could tell she was getting aroused as her chest started to flush and her eyes were suddenly dilated. I looked at Heather and she was the same way. I cautiously slid my hand toward Heather's groin so her mother wouldn't notice. I lifted the hem of her nightshirt to feel she was pantyless and wet. I slowly worked the outside of her pussy until my finger was basically sucked into her. I was listening to her mother and noticed she had her hand between her own legs. Then I heard it. A sloshing sound. I froze. I didn't want her mother to know I was fingering her daughter across the table. I heard it again and noticed her mothers face was glowing. I looked at Heather and she smiled. I removed my fingers from her, and we watched as her mother brought herself to an orgasm while telling us about her half brother.

I've seen women masturbate in porn flicks before, but his was different. No obnoxious moaning just pure pleasure escaping her lips. I was so entranced watching her mother that I hadn't noticed that Heather had undone my pants, let alone pulled out my cock and was stroking it.

Her mother was coming down from her bliss when she realized what she had done. She quickly apologized and ran to her room. Heather basically drug me into hers, ripping her shirt over her head as we walked through the door saying, "Take me, take me now."

I pulled her into me as I slid my jeans to my ankles and stepped out of them, my erection in between us. She stopped kissing me and pushed me backwards until I fell onto the bed. She wasted no time grabbing my cock and started licking from my perineum up to the tip. I moaned softly and she continued this for several minutes. She then gently sucked one of my balls into her mouth teasing it with her tongue. She released that one and took the other into her mouth. Just when I thought I was in heaven; she took both at the same time. My precum was flowing freely down my shaft. She licked every bit of it off and slowly took my shaft into her mouth. She continued to use her tongue while sucking me. Until now, I didn't know what a real blowjob was.

Heather repositioned to have better access and went back down. She started to gag and and pulled back taking a deep breath. She then went back down, and I could feel the head of my cock inside of her throat. I took me every bit of will power not to blow my load right then. She pulled off inhaling deeply and short of breath. She then licked back down and repositioned yet again while stroking and licking the perineum. She then pushed my knees back toward my chest and started licking my anal bud. I gasped as my cock twitched in her hand and more precum flowed from my cock. She continued her tongue assault on my ass while jacking me off. I felt the familiar tingle deep in my balls and told her I was close. She quickly sucked my cock back deep into her mouth. As I felt my head inside of her throat again, she placed her finger on my anal bud. My orgasm started to build causing my back to arch. She kept fingering at my ass until it opened up for her. As she slid her finger into my ass I erupted into her throat. She fingered my ass as more and more cum erupted into her throat. She pulled back enough to to catch her breath and continued to suck my seed as she finger fucked my ass.

I was dizzy. I have never had a finger in my ass, nor have I ever cum like that before. She finished sucking me dry and slowly pulled her finger out. I gasped again as she exited me. She then moved up and we kissed. To say that I have never tasted my own cum, would be a lie. I tasted it shortly after I discovered masturbation as a teen because I was curious.

This was different though. It was more potent. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed tasting it on her tongue. I noticed that my cock was still hard as stone. Maybe it was the taste of my cum or the fact that I could still feel the sensations on my asshole. I rolled her on top of me and she immediately felt how hard I still was. She slide back and forth along my shaft, which was nestled between our bodies, coating it with her juices. She reached down grabbing my cock lifted it toward her and slid down on it.

As we looked into each other's eyes, she smiled as she asked, "If this is so wrong, then why does it feel so right?"

I responded in earnest by saying, "I guess because it's taboo."

Heather's vaginal walls vibrated around my cock as I said it. I repeated, "Taboo" drawing it out slowly. With that her first orgasm started. She continued to ride my cock at her chosen speed. As she rode out several small orgasms, she would reach up and play with her breasts and nipples. I reached down and used my thumb to rub her clit as she rode me. This set off a slightly stronger orgasm within her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her up to my face and used my tongue to lick her from her ass to her clit. I continued my tongue assault working her up her biggest orgasm yet.

As she was getting close to exploding, I pushed her off me and got behind her. I reached under her, rubbing her clit with my thumb before inserting it into her soaked pussy. I pulled it out and began to trace circles around her anal bud. I then eased my cock inside of her. As I pounded her from behind, my balls again found their mark of slapping against her clit. She was panting and moaning. I spit just a little in her ass crack to provide more lube for my thumb. I pushed against her bud and it opened easily, sinking my thumb all the way in. Her orgasm hit. She convulsed repeatedly, to the point I thought she was having a seizure. When she spoke, she said she has never had one that strong. I continue my pounding into her with both my thumb and cock when she begged me to stop. She simply couldn't take anymore.

I was nowhere close to another orgasm, so I wrapped her up in my arms and we fell to our sides. I remained within her as I was not going down. Every now and then I would slowly pump in and out of her. I looked toward the door and noticed a shadow outside of it. It then disappeared. I told her about it and she just nodded with a smile on her face.

Later that afternoon, we were sitting in the den when her mother reappeared from her room. She tried to apologize, but I stopped her and told her that was the most erotic and sexiest thing I had ever seen and heard. She began to blush as I continued to explain that it allowed her daughter and I the best orgasms of our lives. She looked at the floor and back at us before bursting into tears. Heather jumped up and wrapped her mom in a hug and asked what was wrong. She said she felt ashamed that she eavesdropped on our love making while she masturbated outside the door. Heather kissed her cheek and said it was ok, after all, who knows how many people heard us in Florida. We all laughed.

My mom tried calling me several times, but I ignored the phone. There was also another random number that called repeatedly, but I figured it was her jack ass husband. Her younger sister arrived back home, and we all sat down for dinner. As we were clearing the table my phone rang again. I was going to ignore it when I saw "Pops" on the screen.

"Hey Dad, what's up?" I stopped myself short of laughing and asked him to repeat himself. I listened again to ensure I had heard what I thought he said. For a moment, I was saddened at the task at hand.

I asked if Heather's little sister, Mandy, could give us some privacy. She bounced off to her room and shut the door. I took a deep breath to gather my thoughts as Heather and her mom were staring at me with eager looks on their faces.

"I don't know how to say this to you, but your ex," looking at her mother, "and your father", looking at Heather, "along with my mother were involved in a fatal accident sometime last night. They didn't find the wreck until earlier this afternoon. Fire consumed the wreckage, but my mothers' phone was apparently thrown free as the car rolled down the embankment. According to my father, they were rather drunk when they left the restaurant last night." The look on their faces broke my heart. I didn't know what to say to console them. Her mother spoke first as she stood and kissed Heather on the head saying she would go tell her sister.

I couldn't tell if Heather was about to cry or jump for joy. When she finally spoke, it was meaningful when she said, "Well, the only ones who knew we were stepbrother and stepsister, that would get in our way are gone. Guess it's a blessing in disguise."

When her mom returned to the dining room, she said that Mandy was indifferent as she really didn't know her father that well, but she did ask about us being related. Her mom lied to her saying her dad was just trying to keep Heather away from me. Thankfully, she accepted that.

Her mom winked at the both of us and said, "Now that the three of us know each other's dirty little taboo secrets," she grinned, "don't give up me and my half brother, and I won't give up the step-loving siblings." She said the last part with a wink, and we all laughed and made a pact.

That night we went back to my mother's house so I could see about any paperwork she might have had regarding her wishes. I knew she had a fire safe in her closet. I found it and went searching for the key. I found it hidden in her nightstand drawer toward the back. I opened the safe and on top was a notarized copy of her will and one for her husband as well, both dated a month ago. Hers basically said that her husband would get everything, unless something happens to them at the same time, in which case, I get everything.