She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband discovers his wife's infidelities.
8.2k words
4.21
9.9k
12
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer & Warning

This book contains elements which may offend sensitive readers. It contains descriptions and references to graphic sex, Domination, BDSM, degradation, group sex, cheating, and much more.

If something offends you, you were warned.

The premise for the adultery mentioned in the first few chapters is based on a, fictional I believe, story I heard.

I don't have an editor so please excuse any mistakes.

Chapter 1 -- Discoveries

I watched her at the sink doing the dishes. With her back to me, I looked at how her hair fell to her shoulder blades over the red spaghetti top she was wearing. Her accompanying jeans were tight enough to show off her curves without being scandalous. My eyes roamed over her curves as her body moved and almost seemed to always sway in that way women do so well.

Elizabeth, my wife, was gorgeous. And I'm not just saying that because I was biased. She literally was model level beautiful. With long auburn hair, a longish face with an almost sharp but rounded chin and lovely cheeks that capped a glorious and almost mysterious smile. And her eyes. Those captivating brown eyes that always looked at me with such deep love and adoration.

Those eyes melted my soul. And she had a body that would easily fit in with the swimwear and lingerie models you'd see at the big fashion shows. Her breasts were just so right for her frame. Round, firm and just large enough that they accentuated anything she wore over them.

I don't think she did ever realize how absolutely stunning she is though. Something that made her even more attractive to me. She usually wore blouses and shirts that covered her pretty much entirely, usually with pants or jeans. And her dresses, even the "party" dresses were knee length or longer. Of course, I got to see her in lingerie and bikini's and yes, naked. As demure as she was in public, at home she was far more relaxed in her dress code and not at all shy with me.

As beautiful as she was, she also had all the other characteristics that made her an even more amazing woman. She was such a caring and gentle soul with an almost empathic ability to know how I was feeling and always doing her best to make me the happiest man in the world.

She was smart, and we have spent many a time discussing and debating various topics. She was more introverted, but not overly shy. She preferred quiet nights where it was just the two of us and didn't like going out clubbing or partying. She was building her career but first and foremost said she wanted to be a wife and she considered family to be more important. All in all, a perfect package. Beautiful, brainy and a reserved charm with a feminine aura.

She's always been at the top of my list of the people and things in my life I am most grateful for. To this day I often wonder what amazing deeds I must have done, in likely more than one of my past lives, to have this beautiful, caring, and amazing woman as my wife. It sometimes really did seem too good be true.

She was quite a bit younger than me. We met when she was 21 and I was 34. I had started my software company a few years prior, and she was on the team from a potential client as an intern so she would attend many of the meetings between my team and the clients. And before you start mumbling about an older man taking advantage of a younger woman, she asked me out first.

With such a beautiful young woman in the meetings, I fortunately managed to keep it all "business" although I did notice her watching at me a lot and she would always give me that soft beautiful smile when I caught her looking.

We'd had a series of meetings with the client one day, and during the lunch break I went to a little bistro near the client's offices. I saw her at the same establishment, sitting alone at a table. I greeted her, and on a lark asked if I could join her. We had an amazing lunch together. And I even convinced myself at the time that it was only in my wildest dreams that she was flirting with me during our conversation. Something she later confirmed she was in fact doing.

A few days later, I was leaving one of these meetings and had just stepped into the elevator when she called out to me. Having already pressed the floor button, I managed to stop the doors from closing, and she stepped into the elevator and handed me some papers I had left behind.

I didn't even think about the doors closing and it being unnecessary for her to be in the elevator with me. On the way down to the lobby she, quite shyly, gently put her hand on my arm and asked me if I would have dinner with her. I agreed, well duh, and we exchanged numbers. Considering that this stunningly beautiful and amazingly charming young woman had just asked me out, I still consider it a feat that I managed to keep my feet on the ground and not float out of that elevator to my car.

We went out to dinner that Friday night, and yes, it was the start of a fairytale romance. We had clicked from day one and we got, astounding and surprising to even me, married nine months later.

And for a fraction over two years, our marriage was bliss. Until two and a half months ago. I remember that evening clearly. Even down to the day of the week. It was a Tuesday. And it marked one of those events that you just knew, deep down, was a turning point in life. That night, we were standing in this very kitchen, and I pulled her into my embrace.

"I think you and I need to retire to bed." I said seductively and leaned in to kiss her.

"No." she replied, a bit too intensely, "I've had a crazy day, and I'm...I'm too tired. I just want to go to bed and get some sleep."

"Okay." I replied softly as she hurried off to the bedroom while I remained standing there processing what just happened...and how it was different.

She's turned down my attempts at initiating intimacy before of course. It does happen. But this? This was different. In smaller subtler ways. It didn't set off major klaxons in my head, but tiny alarm bells had started ringing.

As I said, she had turned me down before. But this time there was something different. Small subtle but noticeable things she's never done before. First, she had pulled away and took half a step back while I also felt her pushing against me, breaking out of my embrace. A push to create distance that really felt like, not only was she not interested in the intimacy I was offering, but she seemed disgusted by it. The next small but noticeable thing was that she didn't look at me and kept her eyes turned down. Before this evening, when my wife had put the kibosh on my attempts at intimacy, she always looked me in the eyes. At least, as she was turning me down, that look told me that she still loved me. And were her eyes getting teary?

So, there I stood, alarm bells faintly ringing in the far distance of my brain. But I rationalized it. Maybe she really did have a bad day? She probably was not feeling well. Of course, I tried again, and again, multiple times per week with the same result. Although she had got better about pulling away from me, the one thing that never changed was the eye contact. When I'd try, she'd have an excuse but never looked at me.

Until two Saturdays ago, when I stopped trying at all. I wonder if she even noticed that I had barely touched her in the last two weeks. It was a Saturday morning. A friend of Elizabeth, Lisa, had come and picked her up and they left to go do women things that morning. You know, the usual. Hair and nails and a bit of shopping. They were also going to an afternoon matinee, for a show I got them tickets to, so I was not expecting her back until later afternoon or early evening.

I was trying to sort something out in the garden which required I lift heavy and cumbersome tiles. And they were stuck. I didn't have the right tool for the job but then figured that the sharp end of a tyre iron should do the trick. I couldn't find one in my car, so I decided to check Elizabeth's car. As I opened the trunk of her car, I noticed the bag, but I was focussed on getting the tyre iron first. Once I retrieved it, I looked at the bag again. It was a black gym bag. But I was sure I had seen Elizabeth's gym bag upstairs. My curiosity got the better of me, so I decided to peek at the contents.

The contents shocked me. Two dildos, a butt-plug, a bottle of lube, some lingerie, and panties I didn't recognise, some leather cuffs, a flogger, and a paddle. But the item that properly got the klaxon marching band going in my brain, and that stood out, even in a bag full of sex toys, was the small video camera. I stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds before I grabbed the camera, checked that it still contained a memory card, which it did and headed to my study.

I plugged the memory card into my laptop and opened its folder of contents. As expected, it contained date and time stamped video files as camera's often save them. The earliest date was a week before that fateful Tuesday. And there was a file for that same Tuesday as well. I swallowed heavily as I opened the file.

The video opened to a backdrop that looked like part of an office. Just dingy dark blue carpeting you would find in offices with a off white wall that was likely one of those plasterboard office walls. Elizabeth stepped into the frame, completely naked, and walked a few steps forward. She turned around and sank down to her knees, settled in and spread her legs a bit. She looked into the camera and then off camera at something or someone behind and off to the side of the recording device, she then cast her eyes down and looked at the floor.

Then two men, also naked, stepped into frame and stopped either side of Elizabeth. The frame cut off at their chest level. Their penises were still flaccid as they closed in on Elizabeth a bit more.

"So, my pet," a clear male voice said, "you are going to get our cocks nice and hard first, aren't you?"

"Yes sir" Elizabeth replied demurely, not looking up.

"You may begin" the same male voice then said.

Elizabeth raised herself a bit and reached out to the two cocks on each side of her. She leaned forward, licked, and then sucked the cock on her right into her mouth.

Then my vision went blurry. I couldn't hear anything else from the video as the blood rushed in my ears. My heart had shattered into pieces, and the pain in my chest was so immense that a spark of a thought had me thinking I would be lucky to suffer a heart attack right there. My body was numb, and I couldn't move. This was good because the amount of destruction I wanted to do in that moment was immense.

It took a long time before I returned to my senses. I realized the blurriness was caused by the tears that were streaming from my eyes. The blood rushing in my ears faded and I started hearing the sounds from the video again. By the video play time I had been sitting there, catatonic for about 20 minutes.

The scene on the video had changed. Elizabeth was now on all fours, side profile to the camera. Both men were on their knees and now totally visible. One in front of Elizabeth with his cock in her mouth and she was vigorously sucking him into her, while the other man was fucking her doggie style from behind. The moans from Elizabeth and the two men were too much and I shut down the video.

My wife was cheating on me. With two men at the same time. And she was being totally submissive to them. And except for the changes to when she spurned my attempts at intimacy, I could not think of any other signs that could've given her away. She was home every night and didn't go out late. She wasn't on her phone more than usual and she behaved the same as she always did. She worked from home every Tuesday and Thursday while I was usually at the office all week, but that video was not taken anywhere in our house.

I sat there a few minutes longer, tears still streaming down my face. My chest still ached fiercely but the anger had begun to rise. I'm glad Elizabeth wasn't home at the time because I feel that there was very possibly a small chance that I would've killed her in that moment.

I copied the files from the camera's memory card, returned the card to the camera, left my study, and slowly dragged my feet to return the camera back to the bag in the trunk of Elizabeth's car. My emotions were in turmoil, and I kept shifting from immense heartache to fierce rage. I wanted to divorce the bitch! But I also wanted to hurt her. To-and-fro my thoughts and feelings went over the next few hours as I paced through the house, then outside, then back in the house. I couldn't settle down. I would sit down and immediately stand back up to charge off aimlessly.

I started to settle down and at some point, started to remind myself that I should not take rash action. I'm not one to drink when I'm stressed or have a big problem, but I sure did think that being black out drunk would've been an improvement to how I was feeling then.

I needed to plan the divorce, the likely confrontation, and all the things I would need to settle and prepare for the death of my marriage. Elizabeth and I had a very strong prenup and my business and a large portion of my assets were well protected, especially those that preceded the marriage.

The house was bought in a trust, with the intention of assigning our future children and Elizabeth as beneficiaries when those kids were born. She was not going to walk away from this divorce with much, especially considering adultery as the cause. But that wasn't enough. I was hurting. I was hurting badly. And in that moment, I wanted to share my pain with my darling wife.

My emotions and the pain had dampened enough, and I headed to my study to make notes, set reminders, and send some emails as I planned my exit. I emailed my lawyer and asked him to send me a referral on Monday for a divorce attorney. I checked accounts that Elizabeth had access to, moved some money around and sent emails to my broker and account manager to change things where needed.

I avoided Elizabeth as much as I could after she had returned but she knew something was wrong. It was too soon, and I could not put up a façade that everything was fine yet. I deflected and said I had some issues I needed to resolve but she looked worried. Whether it was worried for me, or worried that perhaps I had found out about her betrayal I don't know.

That night I got into bed beside her long after she had fallen asleep, but my thoughts remained in turmoil, and I didn't get any quality sleep. The Sunday I begged off any interaction with her and spend the day in my study. I was thinking about everything when my thoughts returned to the two men that had used my wife and I decided that my retribution needed to include them as well. I searched for and found a reputable private investigation firm and fired off an email to them as well.

The Monday morning, after another useless night of no sleep, I pretended to still be sleeping when Elizabeth left for work. I dragged myself to the shower, grabbed a cup of coffee afterwards and headed to my study to check my emails. I phoned the office and told my assistant that I had some personal business to take care of and to clear my schedule for the week.

It was after nine already and I had received an email from my lawyer referring me to one of their family attorneys in his firm, and asking if he should setup an appointment for me. I replied "as soon as possible" would be great and that I was available anytime. I also got an email from the PI firm asking when I could meet with them to which I gave the same "a.s.a.p." reply.

Within 15 minutes I got meeting requests from both the family lawyer and the private investigator. I would meet the investigator at eleven AM, and the lawyer at two o' clock. I prepared as much information as I could think off. I had to keep the bile down when I opened the video I watched on Saturday, quickly scanning through it to get clear shots of the two men's faces, so I could screenshot and crop their pictures to give to the investigator, while trying to ignore the rest of the content. I kept the sound muted of course.

The meeting with the investigators went as you would expect. I asked them to put surveillance on Elizabeth and to find out everything they can on the two men from the video. I would pay premium for their services and expected the appropriate level of service. I guessed that is why, at just before two o' clock, as I was waiting in the lawyer's office, I received a message from the PI's saying their surveillance had commenced and I could expect their first report on the Friday.

The meeting with the lawyer also went as I would expect. The reason I'm initiating divorce. Infidelity. Do I have proof? Yes, video evidence. Would I give it to the lawyer? It was at this point that I told him it was irrefutable, date and time stamped, high-definition video that clearly identified all three participants, and I would provide it to him at a later stage.

I noticed him raise his eyebrow at the revelation of there being three people involved, but he did not to question that further. Of course, it became clear when I asked him what options I had against the two men. I could file alienation of affection suits against them, but they would likely not amount to much so besides possible professional and reputational damage, there was not much else to be done. He did ask if I knew more about them, and I informed him I had investigators gathering more information as we speak.

It was during this meeting the lawyer said one thing that stuck with me. We were finishing up when he simply said, "It sucks that these things happen. All you get from the whole ordeal leading up and including the divorce is heartbreak and legal bills. And your wife will leave with more than she deserves and probably just carry on screwing around and having her fun". As I was leaving his office, he told me to behave normally, say nothing and not to do anything rash, to which I could only reply that would do my best.

That afternoon, a team from the investigators arrived to install hidden cameras in the house. The receiver would be in my study and only I would have access to the footage. They also gave me a GPS tracker and voice activated recorder to put in her car and left me with instructions on how to install spy software on her phone when I had opportunity to.

The week dragged by, and I tried to behave normal around Elizabeth. I went to the office on Tuesday and Thursday, otherwise I worked, or at least tried to work, from home. I checked the footage for the cameras in the house every night, but the only notable events were that she left the house around 10:30 on Tuesday and Thursday and returned around 12:30 on those days at which time she would immediately go and take a shower. This confirmed the times of the video recordings from her camera which I realized were always on previous Tuesdays and Thursdays as well.

At around 17:00 on Friday afternoon, the investigators sent me their first surveillance report. The Monday they started surveillance late at her office, followed her home and there was nothing to report. On Tuesday she left the house around 10:30 and traveled to, what appears to be an empty office building. There she met the two men from my photos outside the building. Photos and video of her approaching the two men with her eyes down were attached.

The one man was obviously the security guard at the building. He let them in, locked the door behind them, and no further activity was noted until around 12:10. She then went home, and nothing further of note was reported. The activity report for Thursday was pretty much the same. On the Tuesday, the investigators already had teams on stand-by to do further surveillance on the two unknown men. The Friday, up until the last events for the day to be included in that specific report, nothing of consequence was noted.