She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 05

Story Info
Settling in to a new way of life.
8.3k words
4.24
3.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- A new normal

Elizabeth and I arrived at Cleopatra's Den at around 8:30PM. Elizabeth was wearing a black dress, the top of which had two bands that clung tightly against her breasts, and tied behind her neck, with a deep plunge line to below her navel. The skirt portion hung midway down her thigh but had 2 slits up either side that continued to above her hips. Her pussy and ass were effectively covered by two loose hanging squares that made me think of a loin cloth.

I had changed her collar for a jewellery style with 3 fine gold chains that started near her throat and dropped a little lower with each chain allowing about a quarter inch space between them. The middle chain had a flat gold bar link with 'Primary's Whore' stamped on it.

I was wearing a button up shirt with suit pants, and underwear.

We started out evening with a 'induction tour' led by an attractive blonde in her mid-thirties. She showed us the various rooms in the club while explaining the rules and etiquette for members. We spoke to a few members and got more information on the club and their lifestyle. I met one other Domme and his submissive as well and kept an eye on him for some pointers. Although it was a perfectly fine club and I didn't have any complaints, I didn't really feel the place.

It was around 11:30PM that Elizabeth, with me behind her, were standing, looking out over the lounge area. I was considering heading home, we still had a 40+ minute drive to get back, when I noticed a table of 6 people, 2 women and 4 men, about 20 feet away to our right and lower than us. We were standing next to the 2 steps you'd need to take to step down into the lounge. I figured, to them it looked like we were on a stage. They were chatting to each other, and almost staring at us. I made eye contact with each one of them and each smiled in return.

I took Liz by her hips and pulled her into me, turning us to face our audience. I ran my right finger up the middle of Liz's torso to above her breasts and slipped my hand under the material over her left breast and begin circling her nipple. Liz dropped her head back and I heard the hiss of her sharp intake of breath, her eyes closed because of my touch.

"Look slut," I whispered in her ear as I continued circling around her nipple, "you have an audience."

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked down on the group.

I then ran my hand back down over her stomach before running both hands back up over her centre, touching the skin just inside the bands of the dress. As my hands stopped next to her breasts I looked over at the group. They are all raptly watching us. I raised my eyebrow at them questioningly and I saw heads nod with sly smiles on their lips.

I hooked my fingers into the bands and slowly pulled them aside, exposing Liz's breasts to the table. I heard her breathing quicken.

"They think you are so sexy," I whispered to her, "my little minx, and want to see your body."

I ran my hands down to her hips again, this time slipping my right hand into the slit of her skirt, between her legs. I slowly rubbed over her clit and between her pussy lips. She moaned at my touch, and her eyelids fluttered.

"They want to see your gorgeous pussy," I whispered, continuing my rubbing, "they want to see how wet and excited you are for them."

I raised my right hand, lifting the material up to her stomach, exposing her swollen and wet pussy to the group in front of us. I grasped the slip of material in my left hand to stop it from dropping back before returning my right hand to her pussy and continuing to tease her clit and labia.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and started hooking in and out of her slowly. Elizabeth moaned and widened her feet allowing me easier access. I pushed my hard dick against her back and pulled her tighter against me.

"They're looking at you right now," I whispered," being a wanton needy slut. Just showing your soaking and swollen pussy to them like this. They're all thinking about fucking you right now. Imagine how wet those women are looking at you, I bet they're soaked. Hmm. And 4 rock hard cocks, twitching and aching, all because of you. You're thinking about them coming over here and using your fuck-holes, aren't you? You wish they would just come over here and thrust themselves into you? Because you're a cum slut. You want them to use you."

Elizabeth moaned and I could feel her body begin to shiver.

"Imagine them inside you, filling you up." I continued, "fucking you slow and deep."

I could feel her abs begin to tense, and her breathing became shallow and quick.

"Hmm," I moaned in her ear, "you see it don't you? They want you to cum for them." I increased the speed of my hand moving in and out of her.

"Does my slut want to be a good little fuck toy and cum for them?" I asked quietly,

"Pl-Please, Si-siiiir" I heard her moan back.

"Ask me nicely." I replied, "Look at them and ask, 'Please may I cum for my audience, Primary'."

Elizabeth licked her lips, her eyelids hooded as she looked at the people in front of us. She took a deep breath.

"Please may I cum for my audience, Primary. Please."

"Show them what a whore you are." I whispered in her ear, "Cum for them."

I held most of her weight as the orgasm tore through her. I kept pumping her with my fingers. She grunted her orgasms and her knees weakened as I felt the muscles in her core contract. After a few seconds I stopped moving my fingers but kept them inside her.

It took her a moment to regain her footing properly. I pushed the inside of her pussy once more, causing her to moan, and removed my fingers. I turned her to face me and stuck my fingers to her lips. She dutifully sucked them clean.

"BJ." I commanded softly, but before she could kneel down, I crooked my finger under her chin, and she looked up at me. "But remember you have an audience."

She squatted down and deftly freed my cock from its tight confines. Liz licked up the length of my cock, then sucked on the head. She settled on her haunches, grabbed my ass with both hands, and drove her face onto me, her nose touched my stomach, and settled my cock in her throat. I felt her throat muscles as she swallowed around my cock. Then she pulled off, pushing her tongue against the bottom of my shaft until I was nearly out of her mouth keeping her lips tightly wrapped around me. She twirled her tongue around the head of my cock and sucked me back in.

Yeah, considering the lead up to this, and now Liz doing every trick in her book, I was not going to last long.

When she felt my cock begin to swell as I was approaching my orgasm, she swallowed my all the way back into her throat, swallowing a few times making her throat stimulate me more, but before I released, she pulled off my cock and sucked only on the head. I came hard, rope after rope of cum into her mouth, my own knees nearly buckled at the amazing release.

Liz popped my cock out of her mouth, looked over at our 6 audience members and tilted her head back a bit and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out at an upward angle, showing cum running over and down it, closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing. Someone had been paying attention during her studies. She smiled a quick smile at the group, turned her face back to my groin, and continued to use her mouth to make sure my cock was clean.

I looked over at the 6 people at the table. They were nodding and miming applause. I noticed a few other people around had also stopped to look at us and everyone was smiling and nodding in approval.


Tom's sudden touch had been unexpected and electric. But when he told her about the audience and she opened her eyes to look down on people watching her, an amazing burst of excitement and thrill shot through her. They want to see more of her, and she wanted to show them more.

They were watching her. She could see the desire and lust in their eyes and that raised the heat in her loins to new levels. Tom's skilful fingers plumbed her, and her body was on fire. She didn't understand it, but her need to show them more had grown overwhelming. She wanted to show them what a slut she was. How she burned to be used and filled. So dirty and sexy. Tom was hard against her too and that just increased her wanton desire.

She felt their eyes on her, and she wanted to cum for them. She wanted to show them how much pleasure she took from them witnessing her. Every fibre in her being was on edge and she begged for release. Begged to please them with how hard she would cum for them. Tom gave permission and her world went white as wave of wave of orgasmic release flowed through her.

Her audience wanted her. Her audience wanted to see her be a cum hungry cock slut. And she wanted to please them. When she went down on her haunches, it wasn't just a blowjob. It was a show.


Friday morning, I woke up feeling better than I had in weeks. And I figured it would be a good idea to have Liz 'suffer' for it. I walked into her room, and she immediately came to attention.

"I think you're in for a tough day slut." I said to her smiling, and noted her eyes flick up at me.

I chose her outfits, another short cut crop t-shirt, this one a bit shorter than the one she wore Monday and showing a hint of under boob, and tight denim shorts that rode a bit up her bum. I had her put the shirt on first and then slide on the pants. As she was about to pull them up, I reached between her legs and slipped the We-vibe into her. I guessed she was a little confused. Of course, gadgets were more my thing.

"We're going to have the painter, aircon guys and electricians here today." I began, "so you will need to be on your best behaviour."

I put my finger under her chin, and she looked at me. "Don't go distracting them with your slutty behaviour. Understood?" as I pressed the control on my phone.

"Yes, Sii-ii-r" she suddenly stutter moaned as she felt the toy beginning to vibrate inside her.

"See?" I said in mock annoyance, "This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's bad enough that you dress like a harlot, but do you have to make those lustful noises as well?"

"No, Sir" she said confidently not even a tremor in her voice. I cranked it up to max and her body jerked, and she gave off a long low moan.

"You need to learn some self-control." I smiled at her, "And remember, no cumming. Also, so you don't cheat. You will hold onto my arm and squeeze twice when it turns on or off, understood?"

"Yes Sir" she replied.

The next hour I spent playing with my new...well, toys. I figured out the controls earlier, but now, with it inside Liz, I could do a proper test run. The effects were...interesting.

Because the vibes' runtime was only about two hours, I bought 3. One to use, while one charges, and one as spare. The look on Elizabeth's face when I replaced the discharged one with a new one was priceless.

Just before 10AM the doorbell rang.

"Just a second." I yelled out.

"The painters are here," I said to Liz as I reached from behind her, under her shirt and pinched her nipples, feeling them perk up in my fingers, "get the door would you." Her pert breasts were pushing the shirt out with a nice subtle amount of under boob. Two little nibs were clearly poking the shirt at the crest of each breast.

As she walked to the door, I turned the vibe to constant medium. She stumbled a bit and looked at me just before she opened the door.

"Hi," she smiled at the painters, "come on in." Her voice had a minor quiver and she looked like she was trying to hold her thighs together. Setting eyes on Liz, both men were a bit flustered. We took them downstairs and showed them the work area. They were only painting the ceiling and doing some touch up's so they should be done quick.

Another 15 or so minutes later, the aircon technicians arrived. I repeated my previous nipple tweaking and putting the vibe on constant medium for Liz to greet them. 10 minutes after that the electricians showed up. Except for the one electrician, who seemed quite self-assured, and although impressed was not flustered by Liz's blatant sexuality, all the other guys were thrown off by her.

The last two teams had an aircon to run to the basement, and we discussed the new lighting and power points I wanted the electricians to install. Seeing as the contractors were downstairs, and Liz and I were upstairs, I didn't actually use the vibe all that much.

At around 12:30 I figured the guys downstairs would be thirsty and poured them six juices and placed them on a tray. I instructed Liz to carry the tray as we went down to them. Just prior to her picking up the tray, I again played with her nipples to ensure they were hard and turned the vibe on to an intermittent maximum setting where it would stop, ramp up to max, and stop again. The glasses rattled together as she trembled every few seconds. She was breathing through her teeth, and I could hear her make feint mewling sounds.

When we got back to the kitchen, she quickly put the tray down and rested her hands on the table.

"Pleeeaasse Primary." She whined.

"No." I replied as I stopped the vibe, "in fact, I want you to concentrate on the sensations and feelings. You need to learn how your body reacts and how it feels. Focus on the energies and the areas you feel them in. In a few days, you must know exactly how far you are from an orgasm. You must get to know it, and then you must learn to control it."

I had no idea whether I was talking out of my ass, but it sounded good.

I turned the vibe to an incremental speed and strength increase.

"You are only allowed to cum for me. And only when it pleases me. For you to have orgasms all willy-nilly would be horribly inappropriate and disrespectful to me, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Primary." She spoke through gritted teeth. Steeping up behind her, I pushed myself into her and reached my hand around under her shirt. I squeezed her breast and then pinched and stroked her nipple.

"You want to please me, don't you?" I whispered seductively in her ear.

Her head nodded but her eyes were squeezed shut and her jaw was tense. I squeezed her nipple quite hard, and her elbows pulled into her sides.

"Then control it for me." I continued.

I kept teasing her breast and nipple a few more seconds and turned off the vibe. Her face was flushed, and her muscles were tense. She made some quick and sharp inhales and exhales and finally exhaled a long breath.

"Yes, Primary." She whispered.

"And answer me when I ask you a question." I said as I smacked her butt cheek hard. She jumped at the shock and sudden pain, then immediately stumbled, and sat in a chair, making a long whining sound. She began her quick breathing again.

I sat and watched her regain control slowly. I was not going to make mention of the wet spot on her shorts, or the smell of her female arousal. As hard as she was trying, I knew her hair trigger had a hair trigger.

The painters left at 2PM. I'm pretty sure they could've finished the job sooner but delayed in hopes of getting more glimpses of Liz. She had been getting more fidgety since our talk in the kitchen but I'm sure our regular check-ins with the contractors in the basement, freshly tweaked nipples and new charged vibe running every time, had nothing to do with it.

At 4PM the aircon techs and electricians left, with promises to return on Monday. The vibe was running throughout our goodbyes.

As we stepped back inside, Liz leaned against her back against the wall, her legs seemingly wanting to buckle.

"Pllleeeaaaaaasssse" she whined.

I looked at her incredulously and turned off the vibe.

"Fetch a towel and your phone and meet me in the dining room" I ordered.

Liz gingerly walked off.

When she got back to the dining room, I ordered her to strip. She took off her shirt and gently shimmied off her tight pants.

"Stand here," I pointed to the end of the table, "and bend over." I gestured along the length of the table. She did as she was told.

"You will address me with respect," I said firmly smacking her ass. Her hips thrust and buck, her legs struggling to not kick out below her.

"Please Primary or Please Sir." Alternating a smack on each ass cheek as I accentuated the words. She was struggling to maintain control of her legs and hips, and I guessed she was seriously battling a pain/pleasure paradox.

"Luckily for you. I'm in a good mood today. So, I'll let it slide this time." I setup a 5-minute timer on her phone.

"When this timer goes off," I said putting the phone down where she could clearly see it, "you may cum. But if you cum before then, I'll need to punish you sometime. Understood?"

"Yes Primary." She whined.

I started the vibe on medium, started the timer, sat down next to her, and leaned close.

"Poor baby." I whispered in her ear, "Were you having a tough day today?" Her hips swayed side to side, slowly.

"Your pussy getting teased all day long. Big strong men in the house. So close, but you had to behave."

When the timer had 4:20 seconds left I reduced the intensity down to almost zero over the next 20 seconds and watched as her hips also slowed down.

With 3:50 left on the timer, I ramped the intensity of the vibe to maximum. Her body jerked and her hips started wildly thrusting.

"You just wanted to be filled. Feel a nice strong rod slide into you. Stretching you out. You wanted to be fucked."

With 3:23 left on the timer, she came. Hard. I held down on her lower back as her hips jerked, her legs kicked, and she screamed silently. Her knuckles were white from her grip on the edge of the table as her muscles spasmed over and over again. I left the vibe running for 30 more seconds before turning it off.

Well, that was just disobedient. Although honestly, she lasted longer than I thought she would.

When she finally recovered enough, I pulled the vibe out of her and pushed a chair in behind her, helping her to sit down. She was breathing hard, and her eyes were glazed over. Her body trembled every few seconds.

"You failed. That means punishment." I said stroking her hair, "Go and get cleaned up. Punishment starts with you making dinner."

"Yes Primary." She answered smiling at me before she got up gingerly to go upstairs.

Elizabeth and I arrived at Respexxx at around 8:30PM. We went through another tour with one of the club representatives and settled in for the visit. After about an hour of seeing the number of other guests who were running around in the nude, or wearing outfits that hid nothing, I sent Liz to go and take her kit off as well. The club had a very night club vibe and was too loud for my tastes.

I chatted to a few folks and admired the 'scenery' as many luscious young women moved around on the dancefloor. An opportunity arose later on the evening to test Liz's new boundaries. I was sitting on with a chaise lounge type chair, although it was not very wide and shorter than I'd guess. I had taken my pants off and Liz was on her knees on the lounger 'worshipping' me.

An attractive man, I'd guess in his late twenties or early thirties stopped to my right and watched Liz perform on me. He looked at me and mouthed "Wow". I nodded and the idea struck. I put two of my fingers together and with a loop of my thumb and forefinger on the other hand and 'stroked' them over my fingers, miming a condom.

He looked around, spotted one of the many bowls of condoms in the club and carried it over to me. He pushed it in my direction offering me to take one. What a nice guy. He brought it over thinking it was for me. Instead, I took the bowl from him and made the same offer gesture. He pointed at me and turned it into a thumbs up sign while mouth "You sure?". I nodded and gestured with the bowl again. He stepped up behind Liz and dropped his pants. Spending a few seconds, he rubbed himself erect, he had a decent sized tool, and then rolled the condom onto his hard dick.