She's My Wife... Technically Ch. 06

Story Info
New information comes to light
9k words
4.14
3.1k
7
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- Lies & Repercussions

Sunday was a quiet day. I enjoyed Liz in her black G-string lingerie outfit and played with her, even allowing her to cum once on command. Following June's advice, we sat down that afternoon for our first check-in session.

"I want us to go over the week and discuss anything we feel we need to. It will allow us to learn from what happened, discuss highs and lows, and resolve any problems before they become serious." I explained, "But we discuss it as ourselves, Tom and Elizabeth, not as a Domme and sub."

Elizabeth nodded her understanding.

"First off," I began, "we had a difficult beginning to all this. I'm not going to apologize. I was angry, still am angry, but I'm learning to control it and moving past it."

"Thank you. I know." Elizabeth said softly, "and I'm sorry."

"Anything in general you want to discuss?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"Want to start with Sunday?" I enquired.

She shook her head again. "No. Please." Her voice was hesitant.

"Monday then?" I asked quirking my eyebrow. She nodded.

"I was hard on you and hurt you." I took a breath, "I'll try not to do that again."

A feint smile crossed her lips. "It was difficult and uncomfortable. But I understand, and I won't say I didn't entirely not enjoy it." She smiled coyly at me.

"And thank you for the new clothes," her smile grew, "not anything I would've worn in the past, specially not in public or on such regular occasions. But I find that I do feel sexy dressing up for you."

"You are hot, so worth every penny." I smiled a mischievous smile back at her.

"Your training started off really well. You've taken very well to the poses and keyword commands."

"Thank you." A light blush rose in her cheeks.

"How do you feel about what happened with Steve and Rick? Honestly." I asked without further delay.

Her eyes glanced at mine, and she shifted nervously. "It was...", she started then nervously smiled, "It was terrific. The way you just controlled the situation and both of them. I didn't expect you to punch Steve. You're always this calm, collected, self-controlled man. To see you doing something violent just..." she squirmed in her seat, "you know." She smiled at me nervously again.

"It also made me realise what a fool I'd been." Her voice turned sad, "For months I'd put Steve on this pedestal as some god-like figure I could not say no to. Then within seconds you turn him into a frightened puppy. He's always been so confident and seemingly in control. But you walk up, and...he never even said a word."

"I wish you wouldn't let me have sex with them again though."

I raised my eyebrow as she looked at me.

"No, not for the reasons you said. And you're right, it's a situation of my own making and I can't go complaining about it now. It's just..." she paused and took a breath, "I realised my mistake, far too late I know, but I did. And I just don't want to do it with them anymore. It feels like you're still rewarding them for my mistake. But I'll suffer it as my punishment."

I looked at her for a long moment.

"Then I have good news. Let them know this week is off as well." I informed her. I don't know why, but I didn't feel right about letting them back with her yet. She simply nodded.

"And Wednesday with Charlie?" I asked after a long pause.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and slowly exhaled it.

"I wish you had gone a more direct route, instead of the theatrics, and letting him know of my...event...in such detail." She looked at me half annoyed, but then her face softened, "but again, I got myself into that and can't blame you for embarrassing me after what I did to you."

"Do you think you're going to have a problem with him at work?"

"No. I think your threat was clear enough that he'll keep his mouth shut and not make trouble for me. But I'll wait and see." She replied.

"Speaking of which," I said, "I want you to think about quitting." I raised my hand to stop any interruption, but she made no attempt, "I want you to understand that this is not an order or command. I'm not telling you to quit. You need to decide this on your own."

I had thought about it for some time over the last week. Initially I wanted her to keep her job, so I didn't end up having to support her more than needed after the divorce. But when she'd made her decision and we entered into our agreement, I started slowly changing my mind. Even if her new career did not make any income, and while she still lived in the house, I could easily support her financially.

"For when?" she asked simply.

"As soon as possible." I replied and she nodded.

"Thursday?" I asked simply, thinking back on the jewellery store scene.

I noticed she was fidgeting with the rings on her finger and wondered how long she'd been doing that.

"You really scared me." She whispered.

"I'm sorry." I whispered back.

We sat quiet for a long while before Elizabeth stood up and made us both some coffee.

When the mood had settled, we continued.

"I think we discovered you are somewhat of an exhibitionist on Thursday."

"Yes," Elizabeth smiled, remembering back, "when you whispered to me that I had an audience, this jolt shot through me. And when I opened my eyes and saw them all watching me, it became, I don't know, really exciting. With you playing, and knowing they were watching, I came so hard." She smiled.

"Well, that was definitely the best blowjob I've ever gotten in my life." I replied with a smirk.

"Stop." She whispered shyly as another blush pinked her cheeks.

"And what did you think about Friday? With the contractors here, that was a big day."

"I never knew you could be so cruel." She said, but the devilish smile on her face told me she wasn't accusing me, "Holy shit you got me worked up. From the moment you walked into my room. And then that damned toy." She smiled at the memories. "By lunchtime I don't know how I managed to keep myself under control. It was nice seeing those men look at me and I could tell they wanted me. Which was very flattering. But all I could focus on was that toy and you controlling it."

"You deserved your punishment though, didn't you." I asked.

Elizabeth laughed. "I don't know how you expected me not to cum. It was insane. There was no way I could control that."

I smiled at her. "We're going to start working on that tomorrow." I looked at her and winked.

She cocked her eyebrow at me with a smile.

"And Friday night at the club?" I continued.

"It was good. But you're right, it was too night clubby."

"And the sex?" I prodded.

She looked at me for a moment. "The sex was good, and the orgasm you gave me was great. It's just..." she trailed off.

"Just what?" I asked.

"I don't want to bring up anything from...back then." She hesitated.

"It's okay, Elizabeth." I said gently, "The truth, remember?"

"The..." she paused and thought, "the sex was great. It's just over the last few months now, it's almost always been from behind. Steve and Rick did it that way. Charles would just put his head down and thrust away. You know?" she looked at me.

"It's just..." she took a deep breath, "It's just I miss looking into yo- "she stopped herself, "I miss looking into my lover's eyes."

At that statement my face contorted, and she picked up on it.

"I'm sorry Tom. What is it?" she asked concerned.

"It's...It's nothing." I deflected, "why did you cry afterwards?"

"I..." she stopped, and took a deep breath before releasing it slowly, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Did I hurt you in some way?" I asked concerned.

"No!" She replied quickly, "it was nothing like that. I was just emotional."

"You sure?" I asked.

She nodded.

Silence reigned for a few seconds.

"What did you think of your first film on Saturday?"

"In the beginning it was weird, but I quickly started enjoying myself." She cheered up a little. "And wow. When we watched it afterwards, I could see there were some things I need to get better at. But it was still insanely hot. I couldn't believe that was me."

We discussed some of the changes and improvements we both thought we could make in future. We also discussed setting up a regular schedule for her and us to record more content. There was quite a bit more that we needed.

"What did you think of Paradise Lust? And Lady June?" I asked her.

"I liked Lust the most out of all the places we've been. And Lady June was nice. I'm glad she was willing to help you out, I think she could be a good friend."

"I agree. What did you think of your punishment session?"

"It was a lot!" she answered and raised her hand before I could say anything, "No. I mean it wasn't all that painful, just so much of it. I've never had sessions that lasted that long. But I enjoyed it."

"Thank you for taking care of me afterwards. But honestly, at that point in time, every nerve in my body was standing at attention, and I just really wanted you to play with me right then." She smiled coyly again.

"Noted." I said smiling back.

We finished up our check in session and Elizabeth asked if she could go and prepare for work the next day.

About 30 minutes later she came to me and handed me the resignation letter she had typed up.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"Yes. It's just going to be weird around Charles, and I don't think I want to work in that environment. I've got a few things to finish up, and I think it would be better if I could focus on you and things here." She answered.

It was Sunday night, and I was feeling lazy, so we ended up sitting in the lounge watching a few movies. It was awkward for me as I really wanted to pull Elizabeth closer, but I managed to keep my distance.

The Monday morning Elizabeth dressed for work in her usual work attire. The only new addition was her choker collar. The electricians arrived at 9:30 and their disappointment at Elizabeth not being there was palpable. The tilers arrived at 10AM. I was having the basement floors tiled with a beautiful large, patterned tiles with a light sandstone colour tiles on the walls up to the ceiling. They should be finished the same day. I spent the morning catching up on work and the afternoon working in the garage. Elizabeth got home at 4:30PM. The electricians had already left for the day.

"How was work?" I asked Elizabeth as I followed her up the stairs to her room.

"Charles ignored me as much as he could, and when he couldn't, he wouldn't look me in the eye." She smiled, "And when I handed in my resignation, he said I could finish up the rest of my notice from home. I don't think he's going to assign anything new my way." She had stripped as she spoke and then looked at me.

I examined her and she looked at me shyly.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh, I was wondering if I should let you give the tilers a heart attack or have you put a robe on." I smiled at her.

"They're still here?" she asked surprised.

"Yes, but they should be done soon."

I decided to let her wear a short silk robe and spare the tilers, who left just after 5PM.

When everyone had gone, Elizabeth, sans robe, and I prepared dinner and ate. We went up to her room after and we installed a set of under mattress restraints to her bed. I had her put on her own cuffs on her ankles and wrists and checked that they were tight enough to hold her. Then I secured her to the bed, on her back, a towel under her, with her legs wide open and her arms out to her sides, with a blindfold on. I went to my room, took off my clothes, returned and sat next to her.

"Today we're going to start doing something about this greedy cunt of yours and your selfish desire to just want to cum all the time." I said as I slapped her pussy a few times. She hissed at the contact and then moaned when I dribbled some lube onto her clit and between her pussy lips.

"Your first focus should be on me. What pleases me and my pleasure don't you think?" I asked her.

I started slowly and gently rubbing circles on her clit.

"Yes Sir." She hummed.

"Everything you do, think, or say, is for my pleasure and because it pleases me. Your real pleasure comes from that. Not this." I pressed harder and rubbed her clit.

She stifled a moan.

"But I realise that you won't be able to focus on being the best little submissive slut for me, until you've learned to tame this orgasmic beast of yours." I rubbed her for a few more seconds and then got up and picked up some toys arranging them on the bed between her legs after I'd sat down.

I turned on a little finger vibrator and pressed it against her clit.

"Now the first thing you need to do, is to understand your orgasms." I pressed and rubbed the vibe against her, "and to do that, I want you to focus on the sensations and assign them a number from 1 to 10. 10 being the farthest away, and 1 being right on the edge. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." She breathed out.

I made her repeat the instruction as I kept the toy playing against her. Her hips were pushing up against me and rolling in my hand. She already seemed quite worked up.

"Do you think you're on the scale already?" I asked.

"Yes Sir." She whispered.

"Already?" I asked, sounding incredulous, "We've only just started few minutes ago."

"What number do you think you are on?"

"Uhm...seven, no six, Sir"

"Already? Your beast is going to be harder to tame than I thought. Just keep it there." I instructed.

She made a moan with an inquisitive tone.

"Just keep it there." I said again, "Don't let it move from six."

"It's hard Sir." She moaned.

"Yes, it is." I moved and put my cock in her hand, "you feel it." She wrapped her fingers around my cock and another feint hiss escaped her mouth. I knew feeling my hard member would excite her more.

"But that's not the point. We're working on you here." I moved back and continued pressing the vibe to her.

I lubed up a fairly thick and long vibrator and pressed the tip against her pussy lips. Her hips slowly rubbed up against it before I slowly pushed it into her. She gasped when it started entering her and once it was fully inside her, I turned on its vibration. She moaned.

I couldn't let go as she kept pushing the vibrator out, so I straddled her thigh, resting my cock against in the crevice of her thigh and abs, and positioned my knee to keep the big vibrator inside her.

She moaned a long moan and tilted her hips up and down against me.

"Number?" I asked.

"Three Sir." She said as her breathing became quicker and her hips sped up.

"No." I said, "slow your breathing. Take deep breaths, hold them for a second and slowly exhale. Relax your muscles. Don't tense up."

She followed my instructions and her movements quietened down. I kept everything going as is for a few minutes and I noticed Elizabeth starting to struggle. I leaned up and over her putting my mouth next to her ear. My cock was pressing against her stomach, and I could feel her breast press into my chest, while I kept my leg between her legs and one hand still pressing the bullet vibe against her clit.

"Focus." I whispered into her ear, "keep breathing slow and relax." I felt her hips begin to move against me and I figured it was too late. She had lost focus and began getting lost to the sensations.

"Feel the point where the energy is focussing and spread it out. Make it flow through your body."

I pushed my pelvis down and started rubbing my cock against her stomach. She was too lost in the sensations, and I figured I would throw her for a loop.

"Please Sir." She begged softly, her hips now bucking more against my leg.

"No. Don't cum. Stay relaxed. Breath." I answered.

"Please Primary." She begged again about a minute later. Her hips were now rapidly pushing up against my leg.

"No- ".

"Plea- "she interrupted me and came. Her hips pushed against me, her arms pulled on the restraints, and I could feel her stomach pulse tense under me.

I kept up against her, rubbing against her, for 2 more minutes until I knew she was overly sensitive from her orgasm. Then I sat up and switched off the vibrator inside her without removing it. I kept it in place with my knee.

"Oh dear." I said, mock sympathy in my voice, "you failed."

She was breathing hard. "Yes Sir." She said meekly.

I stroked my fingers across her skin for a few seconds, watching her skin get goosebumps at my touch, but saying nothing. For a long while I just sat there touching her as her breathing calmed down and her body relaxed.

"I take my time to try and train you to be better, and you can't even follow simple instructions." I said to her sounding disappointed.

"Sorry Sir." She replied sadly.

I unhooked her left cuff from the bed restraint and guide her hand down to her pussy, "Keep this in." I say making her hold the vibrator as I unhooked the rest of her cuffs.

"Stand up." I ordered and she slowly got up, holding the vibrator in place. I sat at the end of the bed and placed her towel down.

"Now you get to thank me. On your knees" I said and pointed to the towel. She gingerly lowered onto her knees between my legs.

"BJ. Nice and slow. But get me there."

"Yes Primary." She answered.

"Wait." I said as she lowered her head, and I stopped her holding her chin in my hand. I reached down and started the vibrator again, and she hissed in a sharp intake of breath. Then I held her chin again looking into her eyes. "And don't you dare disrespect me by cumming when you're supposed to be focussing on me." I growled.

"Yes Sir." She replied as she lowered her head and took me into her mouth. She could only use one hand on me, the other keeping the vibrator in place, and would occasionally moan or stop what she was doing and taking deep breaths. It was a slow and loving blowjob, and she did manage to get me to cum after a few minutes. Once she had cleaned me properly, I had her sit back, look at me and gave her more instructions.

"No more cumming tonight." I started, "From Tomorrow onwards, unless instructed otherwise, you will bring yourself to orgasm every morning, and every evening we don't do training like this."

"You will alternate between clitoral and penetration orgasms. While you're doing it, you will focus on the 1 to 10 scale and how you feel so you can identify where on the scale you are. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." She replied, trying to keep her focus on me.

I made her repeat back my instructions. The I told her to clean everything and go shower before bed.

On Tuesday, Elizabeth and I went to sign papers for the new company and Apex Primary Inc was about to be born. The electricians finished their work as well. That evening, Elizabeth started another new challenge.

"To best serve your Primary, you need to know everything about me. Every little nook and cranny, and every little twitch and tension." I started while seated, naked in the living room with Elizabeth knelt between my legs, "So you're going to learn how to take me right to the edge and keep me there for as long as needed."

"In the beginning I will tell you when I get there. But not stimulating enough and you fail. Too much and I cum, and you fail. Understand?"

"Yes Primary." She answered and we set off. She failed of course.

This wasn't just about her training though. It also gave me an opportunity to learn my own orgasm control. I followed my own advice so I could see what things Elizabeth was going through potentially. I knew this was going to be difficult for both of us and I was going to need to have Elizabeth train to edge me a lot. Pretty much every night. I know. Poor me.

Afterwards I restrained her to her bed again, flogged her breasts, tummy, and groin, for the previous nights' failure and we went through similar training to the night before. She failed again. I wondered how many weeks I was going to need to tie her down naked and force orgasms on her. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Poor me. *Sigh*