She's Reluctant to Do a Sex Film

Story Info
She has to have sex with her stepfather.
5.2k words
4.48
114.7k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Amber sat in the kitchen of her mother's home and looked out of the window at her stepfather. Harry was her mother's second husband, younger than her mother by six years, and much liked by everyone in the family.

Her mother broke into her thoughts. "Are you sure you want to do this film? You tell me it's for sex education, aimed at promoting what to expect in a loving relationship. But why do you want to become involved?"

"I need to get out of debt, Mum. The producers are paying me a lot of money to do the shoot. Apparently, I have the perfect look, perfect age, everything. It's a way to get out of the high-interest loans I stupidly got myself into." Amber nodded to emphasise her point.

"And you're saying, Amber, that the director was also looking for a man to act opposite you, an older man, and you insisted on choosing the male actor?" Marlene made a face. "And you're going to ask Harry?"

Amber leaned closer across the table and held her mother's hand. "I'm not going to act with anyone I don't know ... it would freak me out. Harry fits the profile they want." She looked at Harry outside. "I would be ok with Harry ... on set with me. Will he do it?"

"I doubt it."

"He might if you help me persuade him. He'll also get paid."

Harry walked into the kitchen. From the moment he had first started dating Mum he had always made Amber feel important. She liked the way he commanded respect, held other people's attention and his voice had a quiet authority to it. There was no doubt that Harry had charisma. Dark hair and boyish good looks helped. Over a cup of tea, Amber explained her financial predicament and her plan to pay off some of her debts. She admitted the education film would have some nude scenes but her contract was quite clear - no hint of porn.

Harry said, "If I do this I don't want to get paid. I'll give you my fee so you can clear all your debts."

"Then you'll do it?" gushed Amber who couldn't believe her luck.

"Well, that depends on a conversation I need to have with your mother."

Later, back at Amber's apartment, she emailed Harry with a copy of the contract which he'd asked to see. As she looked at herself in the mirror, Amber guessed why the director had approached her. The spiky hairstyle, coloured white, her intense blue eyes, her slim figure gave the impression of a girl younger than her real age of 23. The director had said that the male actor needed to be in his late 30s and Harry looked younger than he was. He was actually 42.

That evening, Harry phoned. "Your mother and I talked ... I'm to make sure this film crew don't take advantage of you. So, I'm coming with you."

Two weeks later, Amber felt nervous as she and Harry walked into the hotel and were escorted upstairs by the director to a large suite containing a lounge, a kitchenette, and two bedrooms with two bathrooms. They were introduced to the cameraman, also to the sound engineer and Paula, the young runner whose job was to do anything required.

Before long, Amber was changing in the spare bedroom into clothes she'd been given. Harry did the same on the other side of the room. Together they emerged and went into the main bedroom where the bed had been prepared, just a bottom sheet and the lighting all arranged.

Mike, the director, explained how Amber was to approach the bed and discard her clothes. Then Harry was to do the same. Amber couldn't help showing how tense and anxious she felt which meant she flunked the first four takes. She had never stripped in front of a collection of people like this and her hands shook as she tried to undo her shirt buttons. She took a deep breath.

Harry came over and stood close, in front of her, to block the crew from seeing. "Do a dummy run for me. Undo your shirt and take it off the way Mike wants. It's easy." Amber undid the top button. It seemed to help with Harry so close and she undid the rest of her buttons to reveal her bra. She looked up at Harry, his espresso coloured eyes had kindness in them and he nodded which gave her confidence. He whispered to her, "The crew have seen it all before so it's ok to unclip your bra," which she did. She felt so relieved that Harry was there giving her moral support. Mike then directed Amber to do the scene again from the beginning and the next film re-take was done without a problem as she bared her top.

Having reasoned that this was a sex education film, Amber moved on to the next part requiring her to take off the rest of her clothes except her panties. The skirt dropped to the floor to reveal stockings which she'd been given to wear when they changed. Mike got her to do several retakes at taking her stockings and suspenders off but she soon got into the swing of it.

Her shyness had melted away as she stood aside to watch Harry undress. Mike's commentary would be blanked out for the film to be replaced with background music and a voice-over on the finished film to explain how it was healthy for the male and female bodies to react with each other.

Harry had no problem in stripping his clothes down to his underpants. Amber was surprised at how good he looked. A slight tan, muscles that weren't too big but gave the impression that he could protect his woman. A dusting of black hair from his navel downwards had Amber wondering about the bulge in his white underpants.

Mike directed them together in a hug. It felt to Amber strangely intoxicating to be half naked hugging her stepfather but she certainly wasn't going to give any hint of that. The more Mike got them to reshoot varies hugs the more her nipples peeked, a reaction she wished she could control. She loved the way Harry hugged her tight, her arms around his neck, she on tiptoes. He smelt divine, a subtle mix of aftershave and body. They parted for a minute while the cameraman changed the angle.

Mike said, "Now I want you to stand opposite each other, hands on each other's hips and kiss."

Amber supposed that this, of course, was part of the deal although in the contract nothing had been mentioned about kissing. She looked up at Harry and followed his lead. They kissed. It sent waves of sensations through her chest and down her legs which shocked her because this was her stepfather. It wasn't right. It felt naughty and she debated how her mother was going to feel about this. They kept kissing until Amber couldn't help but slightly open her mouth. His tongue scrapped along the inside of her lower lip which sent a hot flush to her cheeks. For minutes they did this while the camera rolled. Soon they were openly French kissing, exploring each other, their tongues dancing together inside each other's mouths. It seemed ages before Mike said to take a breather.

"You ok?" whispered Harry as he squeezed her hand.

"No problem," lied Amber as she struggled to hide the riot of emotions coursing through her body.

Paula brought them water to drink and checked their faces for the camera. She joked, "You two are really special together ... a lovely match. And I love your spiky hair ... it makes you look so youthful." Then Mike instructed, "Amber ... we're ready to remove the rest of the clothes. You'll start with Harry's CK's."

Amber had expected they would at some point be naked but didn't foresee herself taking off Harry's underpants. She mentally shrugged and stood back a fraction to allow her fingers to get under the elastic band, then to bend down to push them all the way until they dropped to the floor. Her heart slowed as her eyes were directly in line with his groin. Mike got her to repeat the pulling off of Harry's pants and Mike told Amber to look at Harry's penis properly. This time, as she knelt to pull the pants away from his ankles, she looked at his cock, the way it swung every time Harry moved. It wasn't erect and she wondered how he'd maintained his self-control. In her experience, her past boyfriends would have had erections by now.

As expected, Mike explained how he wanted Harry to take off Amber's briefs, the way she was to stand as she stepped out of her underwear and where Harry was to put his hands. She bit her upper lip as Harry knelt before her. Although it felt embarrassing to have Harry strip her, there was no way to get out of the seductive technique that Mike wanted. With her hands by her side, she watched Harry bungle the exact way it had to be done and three takes were needed by the cameraman before Harry got it right - his hands underneath her panties, his fingers spreading out across her bum before he gently pulled the thin material down. It meant his fingers grazed her bum crack before his thumbs stroked her groin. She found it seductive and by the end of the retakes she reckoned Harry must have been aware of her dampness.

She pushed her thoughts away as Mike changed the lighting. He told them he wanted more kissing. Harry spoke to Amber and kept his voice low, "Don't let your hips make contact with my groin and don't handle me down there."

"Why?" she said jokingly.

"Because you'll give me an erection."

She breathed in to stop herself smiling as she witnessed his struggle to hold his body in check - already his cock had got slightly bigger. They started kissing but Mike wanted her arms around Harry's neck. She kept her lips closed to help her stepfather but their body contact had his cock hardening against her hips. His hands held her bum, as instructed, an act which pulled her closer and against his groin which made it obvious that he had a full-blown erection. She pushed back and said to Mike, "Our contract doesn't include erections."

Mike called for a break for half an hour and Paula approached with two dressing gowns. They went to the kitchenette to make coffee. Harry disappeared to find Mike which left Amber talking to Paula about what Mike was expecting from them.

Paula sat on a plastic chair next to the plastic round table. Paula lowered her voice. "You and Harry are so well suited. We can feel the vibes in spite of what you think. To be honest, Mike would like to get the whole thing a bit more steamy because he can make an education film AND a separate sex film."

Amber wasn't happy. She wasn't going to simulate sex in front of other people. Besides, she thought, Harry was her mother's husband, Amber's stepfather, for God's sake. Yes, she felt comfortable with Harry, had chosen him to act with her, liked him and was secure in this make-believe nude film for educational purposes. But to go any further wasn't acceptable. She watched Harry come back from seeing Mike, a sideways nod from Harry and she followed him into the spare bedroom.

"I've had a talk with Mike. He's keen to have us go further, to pretend to have sex ..."

Amber interrupted. "No way. A contract is a contract."

"I know. But I did say to him if he doubled the fees you would consider going further than originally agreed. It's up to you, Amber. Whatever you decide you'll have my full support."

Her heart missed a beat. She watched Harry pour some water for them. "What is Mike going to make us do?"

"He wants us pretending to make love, right on the edge of actually making love."

His words somehow made her stomach do a flip. "What will Mum say?"

"I'll tell her." Harry came close to hold both her hands. "I'll say we did it for the money. Our combined fees will help towards a deposit on your own flat."

"You want me to buy my own place and get rid of me?" she said lightly.

He kissed her. On her lips. It felt good. She said, "Let's do this thing." Her mind was made up and they returned to the main bedroom. There was no doubt in her mind that she must keep thinking of the money she was making. Having Harry with her gave her confidence.

Their dressing gowns were taken by Paula who whispered that everything would be fine. They waited for Mike's instructions. He said, "I want you to start by kissing in such a way to get Harry hard."

That seemed clear enough to Amber who raised her eyes for Harry's benefit and put her arms around his neck. She let her tongue explore his mouth and felt the slight movement of his cock. She dropped one hand, the one nearest the camera, to allow her to stroke down his body, his hips and to the back of his buttocks. As she let her fingers wander into the crease of his bum, she noticed the slight hesitation in his kiss, but his cock began to grow. Amber experienced a sense of power and pride, mixed with some shock that she might be enjoying the control over Harry's body.

After a few minutes, Mike's words entered her brain, "Kneel, Amber." There was a second of hesitation before she obeyed. "Caress your hands along Harry's legs," Mike said. Amber thought of the money and let her hands slowly explore but there was a continuing reaction from Harry every time her fingers got near his bum. It seemed his cock got stronger. It was now that she really took in the majestic beauty of his cock, thick but not too long. Mike's voice again. "Stroke his cock."

She simulated stroking it, not quite touching it except the occasional mistake of grazing along its length. After half a minute it was impossible not to touch him. She looked up at his face as she ran her fingers up his shaft to the head and ran her thumb lightly over the enlarged, dark brown head of his cock. Harry looked down, his eyes met hers, his body juddered as she played with the bulbous tip of his cock. Her finger became sticky and she realised it was his pre-cum. The unexpected reality made her chew her lip. They exchanged looks, her eyes questioning if he was ok but he seemed relaxed.

"Suck him," said Mike. The order shocked her.

Hesitation held her back because this was definitely unexpected and not simulated sex as agreed. Rather than create a fuss, she reckoned it couldn't get any more embarrassing than this. Harry gently guided her head. The mild salty pre-cum tasted nice. As Amber pushed her head down his cock, the thickness filled her mouth, almost gagging as his cock-head pushed deep into her throat and she let it rest there as she breathed through her nose. Her hand held the base of his cock, the other hand slid under to cup his balls. For some reason which she couldn't explain she felt honoured that Harry was doing this for her, helping her out of her debt troubles, and if he came into her mouth she wouldn't mind. She started to fuck him with her mouth, continuing for several minutes and she thought of her mother who mustn't know the details, mustn't be told of Amber doing this. Guilt spread through her mind.

"Enough, Amber." The director's words cut into her thoughts. "Lie down on the bed please."

Harry helped her up, Paula brought some water as the team changed the camera position and lighting. Mike wanted them in the missionary position, face to face, Harry on top, a top sheet half covering them. As Mike explained the next scene and how it was going to be acted she recalled what Harry had said, "He wants us pretending to make love, right on the edge of actually making love." Part of Amber was relieved that it wasn't going to go further than play-acting, simulating sex. And yet, her body had goosebumps from remembering the full-size cock which she'd just had filling her mouth, feeling the texture of it, tasting Harry's oozing pre-cum. Was he aroused enough that he would have spurted into her throat if she'd kept sucking him? she wondered.

By lying on the bed she had Harry on top of her, slightly to one side to allow the camera the best angle. They went through the motions as instructed by Mike which meant Harry caressing up her leg as the bed sheet fell away to reveal the side of her hip and her breast nearest the camera. His kiss gently explored her mouth, Harry's hand made contact with her breast, her nipple hard for all to see. The more his hand travelled her body, the more intense their kissing became.

As planned, Harry had his hand under the sheet running over her groin to give the impression that he was caressing her pussy. There was almost a yearning for her to have her stepfather actually feel her, to feel her pussy and the wetness instead of pretending. After several minutes, Harry moved his torso over her, between her legs to act the part of having his cock entering her. The scene still had the sheet covering their hips and Harry made a good job of making it look like he was actually making love. There was a silence from the film crew as Harry rocked his hips along hers, his cock stroking along the pubic bone above her pussy, his cock scrapping through the close-cropped line of her pubic hair.

Her mind grappled with the way they kissed while his cock spread his pre-cum over her groin. But now his balls were hitting her pussy lips as his pace steadily increased, the gentle knocking against her clit was an invitation to widen her legs. Although the scene called for them to act the moans - the noise of a couple making love - she found she didn't need to act. Amber was on the verge of coming. The involuntary act of angling her hips up to meet Harry's cock almost had him entering her. But he wasn't allowing that, thank goodness, she decided. The scene ended with them pretending to climax together.

Harry rolled off to lie beside her to recover. Paula sat on the bed and said what a lovely scene it was as she applied some makeup to Amber. They took a break for lunch during which Mike appealed to them to allow the filming of real sex. As Harry pointed out, Mike would, therefore, be able to market several films by editing the relevant 'heat' to match the audience, from educational to porn. Harry took Amber to one side to talk about it.

"He's offering to double our fees again," said Harry. "But you need to be aware, Amber, of the implications." They discussed the possibility that friends and relatives would get to see the porn side of the films. Of more concern to Amber was the significance of having real sex with Harry and the wider impact on their relationship with each other and Amber's Mum, Harry's wife.

She sat on a chair and wrapped her dressing gown tightly around her. "If we do this, Harry, it will affect us, our relationship." Her body hummed for him which she ignored but she found herself sinking into his espresso eyes. "I can't imagine us in bed ... and ... I don't know what would happen." She paused to try and rid the image of his cock. "How do you feel about it?"

Harry came and sat next to her. "To be frank, Amber, you're like your mother, lovely personality, full of mischief and very sexy. I love your mum. Why would I also not love you? I know the taboo. And I'm older, you being 23 and me 42. But it doesn't stop me loving you." He reached for her hand. "I'm being honest. However, don't think about me, it's you that's important."

A trickle of fluid, love juice, had seeped out of her pussy as he talked. It was impossible to cast aside the way her body wanted Harry. "Suppose Mum found out?"

"I'm going to tell her everything."

"WHAT?" She took a sharp intake of breath. "You're joking?"

"I know your mother and she'd want to do whatever is best for you. If she thought you were going to be happier, and there was no other way, then your mum would be ok with us having sex, proper sex. You see ... your mum knows I love her more than anything, so to go to bed with you isn't a threat to our marriage ... you and I are not going to run off together."

Amber wanted to believe it. "I guess the extra money would be useful." Her giggle disguised the shudder of anticipation. Her stomach churned at the thought, the image of Harry taking her all the way. "If you think it's best," she said, "I'll do what you say. But I'm going to rely on you to lead me, to constantly reassure me, and sort this out with mum."

He held her hand and lead the way back to the film crew. At Harry's insistence, Mike sent a confirmation email straight away detailing the fees - she was so glad to have Harry think of everything.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12