She's Shy But Helps Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Brian's hands had moved up Lin's skirt and he pushed up the hem to expose her knickers. They were pink lace with a smudge of damp on the gusset. She widened her legs and Brian let his fingers touch the edge of her lace.

She wriggled her bottom and said, "I can tell you're aroused. Your cock is stiff and close to my pussy."

Brian reflected that Lin would have been too shy to say those words two months ago and he was grateful for her willingness to talk about sex. "What happened after you kissed? Did you stay in your chair?"

"Josie took my hand and led me over to Jules and told me to kneel with her." She paused. "Before I tell you the rest, I want you to know, Brian, I deserve to be punished and therefore I will agree for you and Josie to have an evening together. I know she fancies you."

Brian felt his cock become even harder. "So I can fuck Josie?"

Lin looked down, nodded and whispered, "Yes." Lin unbuttoned her shirt, cast it aside and did the same for her bra. "Please suck my nipples while I say what I did."

As Brian took her aroused nipple, long and ruby coloured, he felt Lin angle her body and guide her breast into his mouth, similar to her feeding a baby. Her body had lifted and he slipped both sets of his fingers under her panties to her moist lips.

Lin continued, "Josie pulled me down to kneel next to her. I shouldn't have ... Jules standing there. I was sexed-up from kissing Josie and I just wasn't thinking. So ... Jules steps forward and Josie says to me, "Watch and learn." Josie sucks Jules and she tells me about the technique, the way she under-licks, how she holds his balls, edging him. I'm 12 inches from his dick. Then Josie pulls me closer and says, "We share." She tells me to lick her husband ... it seemed too easy. It happened." Lin groaned and pulled her nipple away from Brian to offer the other one.

Brian looked up. "You sucked Jules?"

Lin nodded and gave Brian her nipple before she lowered her voice, "There I was ... doing my best to give him a great blow job while Josie, kneeling behind me, lifted off my T-shirt and ripped into my panties, literally she tore them open and proceeded to masturbate me while pressing her body into my back. I felt like a slut because I was beginning to enjoy it. And while Josie is expertly bringing me to an orgasm, she whispers in my ear to swallow Jules. As I came from Josie's fingers on my clit, Jules also came."

Brian let Lin's nipple pop out of his mouth and took Lin off his lap and onto the floor on her back. While he dragged her wet panties off and unbuckled his trousers, he let Lin finish her story.

"Jules came. Even if I wanted I couldn't withdraw because he had his hand behind my head. And I climaxed in Josie's arms as she held me up from behind me and as Jules shot his load down my throat." Lin helped Brian into position and she moaned as he shoved his cock all the way in, balls deep. "I've been a bad girl, Brian, and I want to be punished. For my penance, I'll watch you fuck Josie."

They both came, intense, long orgasms and, as they said afterwards, deeply satisfying to both of them. Lin said she would arrange for Brian and herself to stay one night at Josie's home when Jules was away. Brian nodded but didn't believe Lin was serious about him having sex with her best friend and said, "What will you do when Josie and I are having sex?"

"Maybe I'll read downstairs. Or maybe I'll watch," said Lin, grinning. "My biggest punishment will be to watch you and Josie."

"How will you feel when you see Josie taking my cock?"

"I deserve it. I shouldn't have sucked Jules. I shouldn't have had sex with Josie."

They were still naked on the floor and he made Lin get on all fours with her bottom sticking towards him. Playfully, he said, "I'm going to force a full confession out of you." Brian smacked and spanked Lin on her behind. "After you sucked Jules, did you return the compliment to Josie and give her an orgasm?"

"Yes. She came to my room later when Jules had fallen asleep. I lay in bed on my back and she straddled me across my face. Josie ground her pussy into my face and mouth and I was so surprised at how big her clit was, bigger than mine, and her taste. You'll taste her, Brian, if you want. So sweet and then she came."

Brian asked if Lin had enjoyed that and she said yes. He spanked Lin again for being a naughty girl. Then he asked her, "You want Josie on top of you again?"

"Yes, yes. She could gush again into my face ... I hope."

Brian's cock had gone hard as he spanked Lin. He mumbled with a smile, "You bad girl. What else do you want from Josie?"

"Josie said she'd teach me scissors. She explained how we'd spread our legs, have our pussies touch while we face each other ... scissors."

Brian noticed that Lin was fingering herself, her hand slowly moving along the gap between her pussy lips and occasionally a finger protruding backwards towards her bum crack. "Naughty girl. You need to be spanked." His hand came down on the side of her bottom. "You told me once you never frigged yourself."

"I'm thinking of Josie. And you." She yelped as another smack hit her.

Without thinking, Brian said, "And Jules ... you thinking of him as well?" Brian somehow wanted Lin to fantasise so long as it was just a fantasy - it gave a huge boost to his sex drive.

"If I think of Jules you'll call me a slut."

"Let's pretend you're a slut."

Her finger had entered her pussy, a small squishing noise gave her away but she didn't seem to care. "The head of Jules's cock is big. I loved feeling it slide down into my mouth." Lin gave a shudder. "I like yours, Brian, as much as Jules. Oh fuck, I shouldn't be saying ... fantasy, right ... Jules's balls were heavy, heavy with spunk and I wanted it so bad. To swallow him. I enjoyed it. Slap me again, Brian, because of my thoughts."

The sound of spanking and squishing from Lin had Brian leaking pre-cum, a dribble onto the floor as he knelt behind Lin. He pushed his cock along the crevice of her ass and touched her moving fingers which now started to stroke his cock head. He trembled. His voice croaked, "As I fuck you from behind ... imagine it's Jules. Tell me what it would feel like."

"He'd force me. He'd make me bend over, slap me, call me a slut. I'd call out I want him to fuck me. Jules fuck me." Lin angled her bum to make it easy for Brian to slip in his cock while her fingers guided him. "I'd do this to Jules, feel his cock like this, pull him into my sopping cunt. He'd stretch me, I know it. Be gentle Jules,"

Brian had never had sex like this, he was almost coming as he eased slowly into his wife.

"Jules feels good," moaned Lin. "I want him in deep, Should I make him wear a condom?"

Brian's voice strained, "You should have put a condom on him. You don't know him ... yet."

"I want to feel Jules, like I feel you now, bare inside me. He could push all the way to my cervix. Image him releasing his sperm right into me. I could stop taking the pill, take a risk, to make it even more exciting."

Brian held himself in as deep as he could go but his body gave a tremor. He was close. So was Lin, judging by her panting and the way she pushed back at him, her thighs fucking his cock as he held steady. His cock got more greasy and Brian could tell that Lin was climaxing. He thought of Josie doing this to him and it made his cock swell. The fantasy was getting a grip of him and he voiced his feelings. "I would fuck Josie like this, make her edge me, prolong my orgasm."

"I'll try and edge you," cried Lin. She pushed forward and let Brian come out, she turned and commanded, "Stand up."

With his cock soaked and hard, Brian obeyed, delighted that his wife was taking the lead for the first time in their married life. She knelt between his legs and he watched her lick the tip of his cock before she turned her attention to his balls.

"This is what I did to Jules. Played with him, held them, nice and heavy balls, licked them like this." Lin carefully brought Brian's balls forward and kissed them, caressed them. Then she brought his cock to her lips. "Jules tasted salty, smooth and silky. Josie showed me how to suck but I had to open my mouth really wide." Lin sank her lips steadily down Brian's shaft and eased him out to pop out." She whispered, "I did this to Jules and pushed his cock head further and further to the back of my throat. I began to lose all sense of time as Josie behind me started masturbating me. It was like they were both fucking me and I enjoyed it."

Lin put her husband's cock back in her mouth and set a rhythm. Brian knew he wouldn't last long. He groaned, "Swallow me just like you did to Jules." Soon, Brian began to shake as he watched Lin use her mouth to draw him out. The combination of stroking his balls and using her tongue to pull the underside of his cock sent him into a new sensation. His cock swelled. Sensing his climax was near, Brian felt Lin push her finger past Brian's balls and along the crease leading to his ass. Her finger found the hole to his anus and pushed up into his rectum. Brian tried to relax his bum muscles but, by so doing, he shot his spunk into Lin's mouth. He fisted her long dark hair. Another ejaculation happened as he tried to steady himself.

Lin held Brian's cock deep in her mouth while using a sucking motion to squeeze more liquid out of him and all the time Lin swallowed. Brian was drained as Lin let his cock out. She licked her lips and said, "I crave this, Brian. I want to push the boundaries."

To Brian's amazement, his cock was still hard. "I want this too."

"Fuck me again." She lay on her back and pulled his face to her mouth. Her legs wrapped around his back. "Your cock is lovely. Do you mind if I think of Jules?"

Brian had already started a slow thrusting. "Whatever happens, our love is safe?"

"Yes I'll always love you. Jules is for fucking only. You want to fuck Josie?"

"Yes," Brian gasped. Lin began to orgasm so quickly. He wondered if she could have multiple orgasms.

Lin moaned, "Jules has a big cock. I can feel him bare inside me. He'll pump his sperm deep into me and make me come ... like now." She shook with her climax.

Brian couldn't last any longer. "After I've fucked Josie, I want her to straddle over my face so I can give her another climax ... over my mouth, for me to swallow her juice." Brian came with a grunt as Lin held him tight and whispered words of encouragement.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12