She's the Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't think I can wait much longer,' she says, a pleasant lilt to her voice. A breathiness. 'Kiss your way up, baby. Towards the prize.'

I'm definitely not myself. In the heat of this act, my reluctance is a memory. There's not even an active awareness of why I'm doing this, beyond it being necessary, beyond it being what Irina Blackwell, my dominant gorgeous boss, desires.

'Y-es,' I say, pressing my lips to the underside of her shaft's base. 'I'll do it. I'll suck.'

'You will,' Irina says, teasing my hair. 'You'll do such a lovely job, honey.'

The heat of her pole is different, possessing a pulse and power that her heaving loins lack. I press my lips against the prominent urethral bulge and slowly glide up, leaving a trail of kisses. Out goes my tongue now and then where I stop and apply especial attention, surprising myself at just how pleasant it is to hear my mouth make such dirty noises as it connects again and again with her oversized manhood.

Her cock's full weight levels against my face, my lips in particular, as I rise. Our eyes meet beyond the thick dark shape of her shaft, her gorgeous greens mischievous, commanding. I am of interest to this woman, but not of regard. She eyes me like prey, like a morsel, with this hunger that suggests all I am is of sexual worth and not a lick more. Or maybe it feels that way because my brain is all slutty right now, and all I can think about is the blowjob I'm about to give this dangerously sexy futanari.

Irina places down her Martini and takes up her cock, lifting it out of reach of my lips. 'Do you deserve this?' she says, smirking viciously. 'Perhaps even this is rewarding you twice, don't you think?'

'Irina...'

She brings down her engorged length, resulting in a weighty slapping noise, a hot slam across my right cheek. My boss chuckles, almost a giggle, the veneer of sheer dominance glazed in a playfulness that mocks and arouses me. 'Beg, honey. Beg for mummy's big fat dick. Beg to suck it with that slutty little boy-mouth.'

'P-lease, Irina,' I say, shivering. Realising that I'll do anything for this, now. To end it, yes, but...I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to proceed. The arousal is too great. 'Please let me suck your dick, mummy. Please.'

My boss brings her cock down again, this time letting it rest. It throbs powerfully, adds a different kind of musk to the mixture in my nose. Something fresh. Something demanding. 'I don't know. I'm not convinced.'

'Please, mummy. I need it. I need your fat cock in my mouth. I need your hot fresh load on my tongue. Please. I'm begging you.'

Irina cracks a cruel smile. 'Oh my, that didn't even require my guidance,' she says. My boss guides my head backwards with her hand, gently gripping the hair. I sit back on my calves, face now beneath the swollen hooded tip of her weighty member. The folds of foreskin, in the vague light, glisten faintly. 'Stick your tongue out. I want to slap it.'

Without reservation I slip my tongue past my lips, to full extension. Irina chuckles warmly and brings down her hooded dick once, twice, thrice. Each time the slap is wet, the sensation brief and hot and foreign. I'm left with a salty taste, familiar, the flavour of her precum. It's not at all unpleasant, just as before.

I anticipate her to slap again but she withdraws her hands, from head and cock both, leaving my tongue extended as a rest for the heavy length between her full thighs. 'I don't want you to use your hands,' Irina says. 'Just your mouth. Make me cum, with just your mouth. You do that, and I'll promote you like I said.'

Meeting her eyes, I do my best attempt at a nod. It's time. There's no other way, no alternative. Bringing my hands down onto my knees, I spread my lips as best I can and engulf the swollen tip of her fiercely intimidating erection. The soft foreskin tickles my tastebuds and her salty-bitter precum glazes my tongue, and then I pull in my cheeks and begin to nurse on the end of her cock.

Her penis. Irina's penis, again, is inside my mouth. And this time she's not fucking me, she's not forcing me, she's just sitting back and sipping her Martini and watching me with such an intensely commanding stare that I'm desperate to do right by her regardless of how wrong I'm sure this is.

I cement my lips as best I can around the rear of her helmet and suckle, tasting more of that copious flavour. It trickles constantly, a good sign of her arousal, a troubling reminder of what's going on here. Being a man, I know what to do here, like as not. I know what's sensitive and what feels good. The biggest problem, right now, is that her foreskin is all in the way. That, and I can't use my hands.

It's such a dirty concept, but it's the most logical thing to do. I stick my tongue in the opening of her penile hood and touch upon the pearly-smooth spongy-firmness of her glans, receiving in return a thick drool of salty stickiness. Irina winces, a distinct look of pleasure. 'Inventive,' she says. 'Good boy. Work for it. Work for that promotion.'

Captured as her bell-end is, my lips a vice around its rear crown, my tongue easily moves about in the folds of her foreskin. Irina groans gently as I feel out the eyelet of the thing, as I run my tongue in a great loop around the prominent tip, so smooth and strangely tasty.

'Mhm.' The sound, shamefully, comes from me. It's reflexive, guilty, but her cock...I just can't help but enjoy its taste. Her taste.

'I heard that,' Irina says. 'What a sweet little sound. It's not so bad, is it? Sucking on such a big, healthy, virile cock. Doubtless it helps that it's mine.'

'Mhm.' I meet her emerald eyes, blush hard, tremble. 'Mhm-hm.'

My boss has a redness to her cheeks, as well. 'Let mummy help you, baby.' She puts a hand, two fingers really, to the middle of her shaft. 'Let's unwrap that lolly.'

Irina tugs on her foreskin, drawing it back inside my mouth. There's a submerged pop as her powerful helmet slips free of its wrinkly confines, bringing with it a heavy explosion of precum all across my tongue, having accumulated in the folds around that bloated tip. I've never wanted to suck anything so badly in my life. The taste, the feeling, the presence of it. Meeting my boss's gaze, feeling small, feeling dirty, feeling...I can't even process it all.

'Mhm. Schlup.'

I suck hard, roll my tongue around, slightly bob my head. Her bell-end is so fat and juicy, it fills my mouth so prominently. No matter how I twist my head or move my tongue, it's impossible to escape. Like a fat wedge it flares towards its rear, forming a great spongy crown that precedes the rolls of her foreskin trapped behind it.

'Ugh. That's it, baby. Nurse on it. Suck in those cheeks. Use that tongue. Such a good boy.'

'Mumph. Slurp.'

I start to bob my head, never leaving her eyes, bringing her bloated helmet back and forth across the blade of my tongue. It oozes a constantly flavour, so much of which I have to swallow, all the while grazing my tastebuds with that odd texture change between the smooth tissue of the glans and the fibrous roughness of the banjo string on the underside.

Each time her bell-end threatens to brush my throat, I'm struck by the bizarrely erotic realisation that this feels disgustingly right. Like my mouth was made for this purpose, to nurse and suckle on her hefty penis. Like the best thing I can possibly do in this world is to pleasure someone gorgeous and stacked and sublimely sexy like my boss, Irina Blackwell.

'Holy shit,' Maddie says then, breaking my stupor. 'You're actually doing it.'

I freeze up, eyes shifting left, cock wedged firmly in my mouth. She's stood there just beyond the table, under the light, staring with the widest eyes I've ever seen on her. In my panic I almost retreat, almost protest, but Irina says in no uncertain terms, 'You'll keep going, or you're done here. I don't care if we're being watched, and nor should you. Let her watch, Theo. We're not done until my load is sloshing about in your belly.'

I've clearly got no shame, because I let my eyes go back to Irina's. There's this brief moment of hesitation and then I'm bobbing my head again, slurping and sucking away, finishing what I started despite how utterly embarrassing this is, how shameful I feel right now.

'He's--ughn--soon going to be very well-rewarded,' my boss says. Maddie creeps closer, curiosity overcoming anything else in her world. In my periphery I can see her smirking face, cruel in its (by contrast to Irina) generic blonde beauty. 'Oh, and he's going to get a promotion for this besides. Ugh.'

The mischief on Irina's face is ripe and bold, her pleasure seemingly heightened by the presence of a third party. Her precum comes out in greater quantity and I'm struck by the realisation -- with Maddie's proximity, with Irina's pleasure -- that before long my mouth is going to be on the receiving end of quite the orgasm. Worse still, Maddie's going to see the whole fucking thing. Bad enough to have our boss feed me her load without someone else having to watch my face in the process!

'He's really going for it,' Maddie says, a strange note to her voice. Excitement? 'Jeez. I don't think I can handle a dick half so well.'

'He's a quick learner,' Irina says. 'And he's got a good teacher. And the--mhm--requisite motivation. Don't you, baby?'

I flutter my eyelids at Irina and nervously meet Maddie's eyes as I shift my head back and forth, dragging our boss's fat bell-end across my tongue. The blonde's blue eyes are scary, a warning, a pulling down of an illusion. This is real, and she knows. This is real, and I'm being watched. Shit, Maddie goes so far as to stand, half-dazed by surprise, at the end of the bench just behind Irina.

Then her gaze shifts to the apparently more interesting thing. For someone who regarded Irina as a freak, she's...well, she can hardly stop eyeing up our boss's manhood. The dark mamba, veiny and wrist-thick, slick with my spit, is clearly the real sight to behold.

'Mumph. Schlup.'

'That's it, baby. Ugh. Closer and--mhm --closer. Earn that big reward.'

Maddie says, 'Are you--' But she stops herself. 'Is he going to...?'

Irina nods. 'What else would I be rewarding such a good boy with?' My boss grins at me, all gorgeous viciousness. 'Isn't it that right, honey? Just what you're after. A big, thick--ugh--creamy reward. Mhm. It's almost on its way.'

Maddie can't take her eyes off Irina's cock, and I can barely take mine from Irina's. Her sharply beautiful face is redder, her emerald eyes wetter, her whole countenance suggestive of an impending eruption. My boss inches her knees apart, a tremble rumbling through her. The pulsing of her cock strengthens, the precum seems to diminish. Her helmet swells, throbs more angrily.

'Holy shit,' is all Maddie manages to say.

'Ugh. Good fucking boy!'

My tastebuds are greeted with a familiar yet no less troublesome substance. A thick rope, a spray of heavy heat, splatters out across my tongue. Irina shudders and grunts, eyes hooded yet maintaining control of me, set rigidly upon mine. My boss is loading my mouth, again. Maddie, of all people, is watching as it happens. Watching my eyes with peculiar intent, as I stare up at Irina's in fateful submission.

The blonde chews her lip as a second spurt shoots out, hitting the roof of my mouth, almost reaching my throat and threatening to make me gag. Today Irina's cock is far further back, a failing of my awareness and inexperience. I don't know her tells, don't know what to look for. That strong, salty, tangy, musky and faintly bitter richness overwhelms my tastebuds, loads my mind as much as it loads my mouth with the unmistakeable flavour of my boss's semen.

Irina exhales, grunts, licks her lips. 'Keep sucking, baby. Ughn. Keep sucking. There's more. Plenty more. Don't miss a--mhm--drop. It's all for you, honey. All for you.'

Something clicks, in some vile way. That I'm looking into my boss's mind just as she's staring into mine, and we're both seeing all these little details of one another, all these little signs of what's going on. The sheer pleasure in her gaze goes beyond the physical. To be practically breeding my mouth like this, with so heavy an ejaculation, has some intense psychological power to her. And...to me, as well.

'Mhm.'

I let out a little moan as she continues to plaster my tongue. The taste is so fundamentally wrong but...but it's strange. It feels good on my tongue, this heavy stuff. This heat in my mouth, this foreign messy presence, makes my cock twitch with excitement.

There's no way I can hold it all. People aren't meant to cum this much. The thick, knotty, ropey cream is hot and -- as much as I hate to admit -- interesting in its texture and flavour, but there's too much. I have to swallow some, have to prevent overloading like last time.

Irina clicks her teeth at me. 'Don't you dare. Ugh. I want to see...want to see it before it's gone. Mhm. Ughn. Fuck.'

Her load continues to blow, to smother my tastebuds in thick, rich, salty seed. It clings to the roof of my mouth, forms ropes and tangles across my teeth, splatters the blade of my tongue. I pull back, wedge her helmet against my lips, prevent choking from a shot to the throat, but the quantity is insane.

I need the job, but I also deeply do not need jizz spraying out of my nose again. A little gulp. Just a little. Draining the sheer excessiveness of her virile produce, preventing an overload. Irina likely feels the sensation but has the charity to let it slide, just as her sperm slides down my gullet to melt in my belly.

All throughout Maddie watches, staring bug-eyed at me, her cheeks flush and all memory of those cruel words at odds with this new, clearly-enticed woman who struggles not to find some bizarre arousal in watching something she proclaimed was so awful before.

And as suddenly as it began, Irina relaxes. She lets out one last heavy sigh and with it one last heavy shot, then reclines against the bench. 'Fuck. That was lovely, baby. You're such a good boy.' She gently, slightly shakily, strokes my forehead. 'Suck out...suck out any stragglers. Then show us. Show us what a good job you did.'

I attempt a nod, and suck hard on the now-softer cock. Perhaps a little bit comes out, a few last stringy dregs, but the bulk was shot out in the powerful preceding bursts. For the second time in my life, I've got someone's ejaculate heavy on my tongue. Irina Blackwell's semen it may be, better than some dude's, but...it's still cum. It's still thick, salty, a little bitter. Tangy, yeah. Surprisingly...well, rich. But still. It's semen.

Why am I not completely disgusted? What's wrong with me?

Her cock is soft enough, slurped-on enough, that I can release it now. I've seen the routine well-enough in porn, though never had to put on the show for anyone before. As Irina's heavy semi slaps down against her saliva-slicked balls, I sit back on my haunches and roll around the thick salty futa-cream that so readily has packed my mouth.

My boss smiles at me. Maddie stares as before. 'Open wide,' Irina says. 'Show mummy all that tasty milk, baby. You worked so, so hard for it.'

She cups my chin and helps me find the right angle to minimise risk of spillage. In what must be the singularly most shameful act of my life, I part my lips for these two women. Well, one woman and one futanari.

'Woah,' Maddie says. 'There's so much.'

Irina chuckles, warm and distinctly proud. 'I never disappoint.'

I'm instantly aware of how clinging the stuff is, how ropey and strange it is. There's this sensation of all these little points where tangles have formed, where strings connect teeth to my tongue, to the roof my mouth, to each other. Irina has thoroughly dirtied my mouth, completely packed it with her seed. The thought, filthy and erotic, of hundreds of millions -- if not more, given her clear virility -- of her strong-swimming sperm, racing about my slutty mouth, comes to mind.

'Chew it,' my boss says. 'Savour it. The virile milk of a better cock than yours.'

I can only obey, blushing hard as I close my mouth and churn the stuff around, mincing through thick ropes and fat knots, the strong taste growing more and more pleasant by the moment. Mixing with spit her load grows creamier, less overtly tangled and gooey.

I...I like how it tastes, don't I? I like her cock, like her balls, like her most of all. It's that realisation again. That upturning of what I'm used to, and yet, not hating the result.

Jesus Christ.

'Show us again,' Irina says. God, she's perfect to behold. God, at least it's her. 'Then swallow. I want to see a nice empty mouth, if you're getting that promotion.'

When I spread my lips again, the sensation of ropes and knots is lesser. The stuff congeals more on my tongue, and Irina nods with smiling approval. 'Beautiful. Such a big healthy load for my favourite employee.' She winks at me, and I feel a flourish of contentment. 'Go on, Theo. Put all those sperm where they belong.'

It takes two, almost three swallows to get it all down. All of this powerful, wealthy, gorgeous woman's potential children -- no way she's anything less than spectacularly virile -- sliding down my gullet, gone forever. Such thick, dirty, erotic heat. Such a strong, similarly pleasant -- much as it shouldn't be -- aftertaste.

And then I open my mouth, and Maddie shudders. Not a disapproving thing by any means, more of an unwanted physiological reaction.

But Irina, composed and cool, queenly woman that she is, merely smiles. Smiles with such voluptuous lips, with such powerful eyes. 'What do you say, baby, when someone gives you something nice to eat?'

'T-hank you, mummy.'

Maddie blushes darker. 'Oh shit.'

Irina runs a hand across my head. 'Our little secret, Maddie. If you keep it, I might let you watch again,' she says, continuing to stroke me. 'And Theo...I think you've earned that promotion. Come see me on Monday morning. My office. Nine sharp. We'll get your new contract written up.'

She's so casual, in pulling up her panties, then standing and leaving. The black dress falls straight, hiding any hint of the prodigious manhood and fat -- though, perhaps slightly less plump -- testicles that lurk between the tall dominant woman's beautiful legs. Irina Blackwell collects up her Martini glass -- now emptied -- and gives Maddie a smile.

'Don't be giving him too much trouble,' our boss says. 'He's under my protection. I certainly wouldn't want to have to show favouritism.'

In walking away, Irina has this sublimely sexy elegance to her. Muscular and potent, at once a full-figured Aphrodite and an easy rival for Priapus. Such a confusion, to watch that powerful backside shift with the sway of her hips, to find myself hungering for that body that in some sense I will never be able to fuck in the way I want most.

I'm left on my knees trembling, blushing, and subject to Maddie's strange gaze. The blonde woman, beautiful but a shadow of Irina, seems just as perplexed. Half-enamoured with me, half-disgusted.

'I don't actually blame you,' she says, looking nervous. 'I...I didn't know dicks could be that big. Or loads that thick. It's still weird, but...I see it now.'

'Y-eah.'

'What I said--'

'It's fine,' I say quickly, pushing up onto my feet. I dust off my knees, which are thankfully only a little green from the mossy patio. 'Just don't go telling everyone. It's embarrassing enough as it is.'

Maddie seems to ignore me, watching towards the garden entrance where Irina went.

'Do you...do you think she's into girls?'

I shake my head. 'I don't think so. Or not especially so.'

Maddie chews her lip as she stares, following a memory, a picture in her head. 'Maybe you could ask?' She eyes me again, naughtiness -- foreign, on her -- obvious and undeterred. 'I might let you eat me out some time.'