She's the Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,092 Followers

'The contract is the furthest thing from power, Theo,' my boss says. She idly twirls the olives in her drink, the alcohol content -- only the strongest of gins, and plenty of them, for Irina Blackwell -- giving it a vaguely oily and distorted appearance. 'Real power is what kings of old have. What religious figures have. A contract can be removed, destroyed. Sure, you lose your job, but you gain back your freedom. The kind of power I want can never be taken away, just as the religious can never be free of their Gods.'

It's a perverse thing that I understand her immediately. That I know just what she wants.

Perhaps I was always wired to be receptive to such things. Perhaps she fucked it into me.

'I'm never going to just be yours, Irina. Not as you want. You're deluding yourself if you think I'll wake up one day and just serve you.'

She goes to speak, but our food arrives. Those emerald eyes show not a hint of doubt, and if anything suggest eagerness, as though what I'd just said was not a rebuke of her interests but rather a confirmation that she's soon to get her way.

Chateaubriand steak. Triple-cooked chips. A mixture of little sides -- mash, macaroni cheese, wild mushrooms -- to accompany the bulk of the meal. I got half a kilo of steak, but Irina got a whole one. The futanari, Amazonian as she is, eats at once with clean grace and beside it an appetite most men can't match.

And between bites, she talks. 'It doesn't say anything about calling me "Mummy", in that contract.' Irina's smile is a sickle thing. She cuts a neat chunk off of her steak and lifts it, pausing before her full lips. 'Yet you do it anyway, because you know it's fun.'

I chew slowly, on thought and food both. Is she right? Why am I doing something if the contract doesn't call for it?

'The fact is, Theo, that you enjoy our time together,' Irina says. 'I'm not stupid. And I'm not speaking about purely physical responses, either. Come on, honey. You know I'm gorgeous. I tick all your boxes, and some you didn't know you had. It didn't take anything to get you into bed that first time, after all. You wanted me just as much as I wanted you.'

'That doesn't change the present situation.'

'Doesn't it? You still want me, Theo. And that stubborn streak in you that so desperately wants to act all aloof and almighty, just to avoid admitting that maybe there's something special in submitting to someone like me and relishing all the pleasures that come with such submission, is not going to survive.' She slowly shakes her head. 'You're not going to quit, because the job is good and you know it. But I revise my predictions.'

'What predictions?'

'Where you'll be by Christmas,' she says. 'I think come July, come our summer holiday, you'll be mine. The contract won't matter, because you'll treat me with the reverence I deserve. Reverence you're already hinting at, and it's only been a week.'

I reach for the water, wishing I'd chosen something stronger. 'You're delusional.'

My boss smirks. 'We'll see about that, won't we?'

But the thought sticks, clinging like glue, making a mess of my evening. Irina is unbearably smug on the way home, but she does nothing more than put her arm around my shoulders.

It should be the easiest thing in the world to prove her wrong, but I can't seem to find a way. It manages to make Saturday the sleepless night, despite Sunday being a day all to myself. I'm unable to escape the awful possibility of Irina being right, and this being a temporary matter. That my rejection of her will, in time, wither and weaken. Fade to nought.

*

But Sunday evening proves interesting. I get a text from Irina, saying merely, "Check your emails. Love, Mummy XOX," and find a link therein. An email from her, with a shared storage, password attached.

It already has two videos. The first is titled "Maddie's first futa," while the second is named "Slutty Mads will definitely sign."

Professionalism is worthless, somehow. The twin excitements of seeing Maddie naked, of seeing Irina fucking her, has me instantly hard. I bring my laptop to the coffee table and lay down on the sofa, putting on the first video. Office footage, from...Thursday? The camera must be in one of the corners at the back, watching the desk at such an angle as to--

Has she filmed me, as well? A dark worry, but my cock's already in my hand. It can wait a little while, though the video is an hour long. A whole fucking hour? Jesus Christ. And it begins with Irina sitting behind her desk, those elegant glasses on, looking professional as can be despite being about to feature in what amounts to amateur porno.

'Maddie,' Irina says, as the curly-haired blonde walks inside. 'I've been meaning to organise this meeting for a while now. It concerns your prospects here at Blackwell.' She stands as Maddie approaches the desk, and Irina gestures for the seat on the other side. 'Please Mads, get comfortable.'

Maddie looks her usual beautiful if vaguely vanilla self, in an airy blouse that hints at the fullness of her breasts and the curves of her hips. Her makeup is subtle but well done, and it's hard not to find natural appeal in her straightforward good looks.

She never used to look at Irina as she does now. Alone, just the pair of them, knowing what we've spoken about, she's already blushing faintly. Picturing me and my boss? Picturing herself with Irina? Recalling what she's already seen with her own eyes?

'Thank you, Irina,' Maddie says, flashing a quick smile as she takes the seat. 'Theo had actually mentioned an assistant role?'

'He had? Good. Then you're already ahead of things.'

Irina walks behind her, their disparate sizes obvious. Maddie's not the shortest of women, but our Amazonian futanari boss makes me feel short, and Mads has always seemed small in comparison to myself. Irina dwarfs her, in so many ways.

'But do you know something?' our boss says, resting her hands on Maddie's shoulders. 'Theo talks to me, as well. About many things, but especially about a certain interest you have in a certain part of my body.'

Maddie's face goes bright red. 'Um, Irina, I--'

'Shush, honey. It's okay. The truth is that you're going to get the assistant role regardless, but I'd be lying if I didn't like the idea of getting to know you a little better. A lot better, in a certain sense.'

Irina spins the younger woman's chair about, looming over her when it comes to a halt. She takes a firm hold of Maddie's shoulders and leans forwards, braid swinging over a shoulder, bounteous breasts each almost as big as Mads's head. The blonde, seeming so dainty now, looks up at our boss and trembles.

'Irina, I don't think we--'

Irina puts a finger upon her lips. 'Hush, honey. You don't need to think. Just reach forwards and take off my skirt. Decide when you see it.'

The hesitation in Maddie's voice is completely at odds with her movements. There's no such reluctance in the way she reaches out, scrambling to free the bulky beast she knows is waiting between the dominant futanari's thighs. And Irina does this thing, this telling look, right at the camera. As if she's looking straight at my face, my boss smirks broadly, and winks.

'Jesus,' Mads says as the skirt falls away. Lacking underwear, Irina's over-a-foot-long dick swings freely, set atop a pair of the largest testicles I can imagine on a human being. 'You're huge.'

She reaches down between her legs but remembers herself, stopping short. Irina chuckles.

'You can touch yourself, Mads. I don't mind. Just make sure to touch me, as well.'

I'm not sure what I expected, but it's not what occurs. The immediate enthusiasm, the clumsy one-handed groping of the big dark dick while Maddie fiddles between her thighs, digging a hand into the front of her jeans. And then she's sucking, passionately working the huge head of Irina's mighty member with her full-lipped mouth.

My boss looks at the camera again, smiling all the prouder. As if this serves two purposes, as if it's not just about getting that special contract, but somehow as well lording over me the ease with which she's managed to get Maddie involved.

The buzz of my phone catches me off-guard. Irina.

'Hello,' I say, cock still in hand, video still going.

'Enjoying the show?' my boss says. 'It came out quite well, I think.'

'Are you spying on me?'

'No, but I know you by now, Theo.' Irina chuckles. 'You're a dirty boy, at heart. How could you resist seeing pretty blonde Mads enjoying herself? It's quite the performance.'

'A whole hour?'

On the screen, Maddie is eagerly bobbing her head. The Irina in the video strokes her hair, plays with those bouncy curls. 'Good girl,' our recorded boss says. 'The enthusiasm is ever so appreciated, Mads.'

'A whole hour,' the Irina of the present says. 'And the other -- I just made it this morning -- is two-and-a-half.'

Twisted though it is, I'm envious. I never had hopes for anything with Maddie, but it doesn't mean I don't want her. Doesn't make the fact that Irina is so readily able to get the pretty woman who before seemed so out of reach on her dick in no time at all, any easier to accept.

She's lapping at the futanari's glans now, treating it like the most succulent of lollipops, worshipping Irina's thickly contoured crown with her pretty pink tongue and those lovely lips. Kissing, sucking, smooching, as if already smitten.

'Mads is a lot more fun than I expected the boring blonde to be,' Irina says, drawing me from my thoughts and my steady masturbation. 'But I was thinking of you, Theo. I was imagining it was you the entire time.'

Of course, she'll say such a thing. But it doesn't make the twitching throb of my dick, as if a loyal hound mentioned by its name, any easier to accept.

I shouldn't care at all.

'Why are you calling?'

'To give a commentary? To hear the sweet envy on your breath? She's quite the lay, Theo. You're going to have a lot of fun with her.'

After you've had your way with her first. When you get her for nothing. All because she really wants you, and not me, but your cock is apparently so good that she's going to do everything possible to mine just for a chance at regular access to yours. But I don't give Irina the satisfaction.

'Good. I look forward to it,' I say, watching as the scene begins to shift. The conversation in the background, out of focus, concerns where Maddie wants the first of Irina's loads. Inside seems to be the important takeaway. 'Anything else?'

'I'm watching it again myself,' Irina says. 'Do me a favour, honey. Pretend that you're Maddie. See how quickly that makes you cum.'

'Who says I'm--'

'Theo, must I always tell you how un-stupid I am?' She chuckles, voice sultry, divine, deviant. 'It's me, honey. Mummy. I know your insides better than anyone else in the world, and I know how that head works, as well. Enjoy yourself. Wank away. It only makes it easier on my end, knowing that the effort wasn't wasted.'

To watch Maddie bent over our boss's desk, plump backside on display, is erotic enough by itself without seeing her spread her cheeks with her hands to reveal the perfect pink of her -- I can only imagine -- tight little pussy. And it only gets hotter, to a disturbed degree, to see Irina Blackwell lining herself up, getting that ferocious mast of man-meat, not so much as wrapped in a condom, ready to penetrate the beautiful blonde.

I'm struck by envy, deep and rich and surprisingly good at making the pleasure of touching myself all the fiercer.

'Ugh.' The groan escapes my mouth as Irina's helmet prods and pokes, slipping into those tight pink lips. Maddie arches her back, hands pressed atop the desk, straining to steady herself as the immense length of our Amazonian futanari boss makes its first forays into her womanhood.

'Hot, isn't it?' the Irina of the present says to me. 'Her cunt is almost as tight as your arse, Theo. Honestly I should be thanking you, because I've never enjoyed a woman's body quite as much as I enjoy Maddie's.'

'It's...it's that good?'

My voice comes out unbearably breathy, strained as I am. I can't stop stroking myself, can't stop staring, can't believe I'm seeing Mads being mounted by Irina. Can't believe, at once, how much I envy my boss and yet long for that special contract to come into effect, regardless of whether the act is mere duty or passion in itself.

'It's wonderful, honey. And it helps that she's of that age.'

'That age?'

'Young, Theo. Her body wants what it's designed to want. She's a woman and, much as I'm not exactly a man, I do the role quite well, I like to think.'

She can't mean what I think she does. Can she? 'I don't follow.'

'I'm pretty sure that in the heat of the moment, if she wasn't on the pill, I'd have knocked her up. It felt like her womb wanted what only I could give it,' Irina says. And to hear it sends me uncomfortably close to climaxing. My boss chuckles, almost giggles. 'My, you're a dirty one, honey. I heard that gasp.'

'I--'

'It's okay, Theo. If it helps things along, to imagine that I'm impregnating her, then do it. We're just animals, honey. Just beasts, with big brains. All of those confusing thoughts, those dirty notions, make sense in light of that.' Irina's words, in such a wonderful voice, merge with the sloppy frustrated moans emanating from the laptop's speakers. My cock strains. I'm not sure I've ever been so aroused in the act of mere wanking. 'Would you want to taste my sperm then, baby? When their quality had been so proven, laying claim to the supple womb of that silly little blonde? Imagine savouring my loads after such a dirty happening. Tasting the would-be brothers and sisters of the thing I'd have set growing inside of Maddie's pretty flat tummy.'

I tune her out, her disturbed mind at once wicked and yet apparently touching on something that makes my cock all the firmer, makes my load feel all the closer. Maddie is shaking on the screen, hips held tightly by the taller futanari, her body so small compared to her partner's and yet doing a fine job of accommodating such a huge and heavy cock.

It shouldn't be so arousing. Shouldn't be so readily able to urge me towards climax, but it is.

Hearing Irina's voice, hearing her recorded grunts and moans as they overlay Maddie's own, as this carnal deed plays out on my laptop screen, sends me over the edge. Completely obliterates the edge.

'Guh. Ugh.'

'Good boy,' Irina says as I blow my top, splattering my belly. 'I'm just so good, aren't I? We don't even have to be in the same room and I can have this lovely effect on you.'

As my warm load spills across my skin, as I keep stroking myself -- to what? To what horrific compilation of thoughts and concepts? -- I find it difficult to deny what she says. It's one thing to proclaim my independence, to act as though what exists between myself and my boss is something impersonal, but then I go and do this.

I watch Irina fuck Mads over her desk, knowing that she's going to shoot a fat load inside the blonde's tightly gripping snatch, and it's impossible to pretend that such a sight isn't all the more erotic for it having Irina in it.

For hearing, at the same time, Irina's dirty thoughts.

'Not everyone is naturally dominant, Theo,' my boss says, continuing to talk as I explode. 'Maddie is a natural submissive. In my presence, she does what I want, because she knows it's for the best. A lot of women are like that, but it's not a female trait. You've nothing to fear in being subservient to me, and as you well know, an awful lot to enjoy.'

I want her to shut up, want her to stop, want her gone, but her voice is divinely dark in its sultriness and her words potentiate an already fiery nut.

And as I writhe about on the sofa, a terrible guilt sets in.

'C-um in me,' Maddie says. 'I s-aw what you did in Theo's mouth and--'

Irina, in the video, takes her by the throat from behind and leans down atop her, speaking soft yet loud enough for the sensors on the camera. 'Such a dirty little slut, Mads. I hope you're on the pill.'

'I am. Of course. Shoot it all. All of it. Give me everything.'

Irina kisses her head, smooths down her blonde curls, which spring and bounce as her fingers pass them by. 'Good girl. It feels like it'll be quite the sight, seeing that--mhm--tight pink little entrance of yours drooling so much of me.'

To watch them copulate, mate, on some dark level breed, makes me wish I could cum again. It recalls Irina's cock inside of me, some crude parallel between myself and Maddie, our shared experience of the pleasure wrought by that weapon. Only with her body can I ejaculate repeatedly, or at least orgasm continually. Without it, I'm limited to the physiology of an ordinary male, my refractory period preventing me from fully enjoying the show.

'It was a bloody big one,' Irina says to me, as her recorded self moans and Maddie growls like a mated mare on the video. 'As I recall, it started leaking out.'

The mental image of such a virile cumshot, blasted straight into Maddie's tight little body, is at once unbecomingly sexy and depressingly shameful. Irina, cunning fiend that she is, has managed -- as she always seems to achieve -- some fine balance between exciting and embarrassing me.

'Yes,' Maddie says, whining, writhing. 'Do it! So much. So fucking hot. Mhm. Yes!'

Her body, wracked with pleasure, shudders and quakes as Irina Blackwell fills it with seed. The taller, older, dominant futanari slowly thrusts, mostly hilted, retrieving at most an inch before pushing herself in again, right up to -- I can only imagine -- the pretty blonde's womb.

I wish that were me. Wish I was there.

But the darkest part of my head is that I don't know in which spot. I somehow manage to envy them both. To long for the pleasure that only Irina has been able to give me, and at the same time to wish it was me blowing my load inside of Mads.

'A good gift?' Irina says, as her recorded self's load begins drooling out between Maddie's legs, splattering the floor. 'You're not saying much, Theo.'

'She's going to sign the contract?'

'Yes, honey. Watch the second video, when you get a moment. See how that enthusiasm remains, grows even stronger.'

I stare at the laptop as Irina pulls out, so much jism spilling free of that tight pretty pussy. No plug for Maddie. Preventing a mess is obviously not the reason, and it's abundantly clear that Irina does everything with a more carnal intent than worrying over mere clean-up work.

'The video keeps going,' I say, soft, confused, conflicted.

'Oh yes. Do you recall that first night we had? That'd be our average, if only you dispensed with that silly obsession with your contract. We could have real sex again, Theo. Not this austere two-person masturbation we currently engage in. Would that be so wrong?'

Irina is a machine. Forty more minutes remain, and her cock is still iron-rigid. I'd maybe pushed it aside, ignored the memory, but she's right. On that first night, she just kept going. Just like she seems to with Maddie.

'I...need to wash.'

'Of course you do,' Irina says, a lilt of humour to her lusty voice. 'You are Mummy's dirty little boy, after all. Feel free to call again, if you rewatch. This over-the-phone mutual masturbation is fun.'

'Goodnight, Irina.'

'Goodnight, honey.'

I don't move when the call ends. My cum is cooling, but my mind, in a state of clarity, can only attend to the continuing debauchery. Maddie's cum-glazed cunt being fucked continually, body constantly shuddering, pleasure through the roof.

Yes, she's going to sign, because she wants Irina's cock.

But the confusing array of feelings that result from such a realisation, a tangle of wants and doubts, aren't going to fade any time soon.

This is my life, isn't it? This is what I signed for.

Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,092 Followers