Shetland Pony Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie says he's very easy going. Apparently he thinks we should all be more generous when it comes to sharing affection. He has some sort of Norwegian motto for his philosophy about people. 'Kone di er kone mi', which means something like my wife is your wife."

*

Donnie and his Norwegian buddies had gone off to find a beach shack and get their own lunch. I sat and ate my sandwich and drank my beer while reading my paperback. The four women were sitting on their beach towels, having a chat in the sunshine. From time to time I noticed Kirsty glance over at me. I finished off my lunch, put the sandwich bag and empty beer cans in a rucksack and lay down on my side with my paperback.

It couldn't have been any more than a couple of minutes later that someone knelt down next to me, took the paperback out of my hand and set it aside. I looked up into Marie's smiling face.

"Now is as good a time as any," she said, settling her hand over my groin and giving me a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks, Marie," I said, "but I'm still not sure Kirsty is okay with this."

"Kirsty says it's fine with her and I'm sure you'll enjoy it," she replied. "Sit up for a minute and you'll see what I mean." So I did just that and there was my wife blowing me a kiss, miming a blowjob with one thumb and giving me a thumbs-up sign with the other.

"I can't argue with that," I told Marie, as I lay back down and she slid her right hand under the waistband of my shorts, grasping my stirring prick. She lay down next to me, rested her head on my chest, her hand slowly stroking my dick. This went on for a couple of minutes until she stopped and got back onto her knees. Using both hands, she pulled my shorts down just far enough to allow my dick to stand up free and clear. She continued gently stroking it with her right hand, carefully sliding the foreskin up and down, while she cupped my balls with her left hand and occasionally slid a finger or two into the cleft of my arse.

"Mmmm, it's a nice one, Kenny," she said. "I hope it tastes as good as it looks!"

I couldn't believe I was about to get a blowjob from a beautiful woman while my wife was only a few yards away. Marie lowered her head and I felt the slight whisper of her breath on the exposed end of my dick, followed by the lightest of touches as the tip of her tongue flicked out to briefly lick at the moistening end of it. It was as if she was enjoying an ice cream, alternately flicking, licking and sucking as she held my dick in her grasp. Then her mouth sank further and I could feel my dick slithering over her tongue towards the back of her throat.

I don't know how many times she went through the same routine. Just when my eyeballs were about to roll over into the back of my head she would ease off and let my dick back out into the open air, almost as if my swollen organ was gasping for breath to avoid drowning in an eruption that had seemed inevitable just a moment ago. She knew just when to hold off and when to go hell for leather.

Countless times she took me to the very edge of orgasm and then paused while I pulled back from the brink. The last crescendo and final mind-blowing climax came when she had me all the way down her throat, sucking like a whirlpool, then she gently inserted a finger in my anus. I could feel a torrent of cum surging forth and I swear I was seeing stars as I lay there afterwards and she licked me clean. Finally she settled back onto her knees and helped me pull my shorts back up.

As I lay there recovering after being blown to kingdom come, she looked down at me, smiled sweetly and said, "Thanks for letting me do that, Kenny. It sounded like you enjoyed it. I know I did."

Finally I found my voice, "Marie, I can honestly say that was without doubt the best blowjob I have ever had. I just hope Kirsty hasn't changed her mind about the agreement."

"Well, we'll soon find out," she said, standing up. Then I watched as she strode back towards the other women, absentmindedly wiping the side of her mouth with the back of her hand. I knew there wasn't going to be a problem when I heard the chorus of giggling and happy chattering that greeted her and I lay back, completely and utterly drained. I must have fallen asleep almost immediately.

I woke a while later and could immediately tell that the afternoon was wearing on. The two Norwegians were sitting in the shade of a sun umbrella next to me, but there was no sign of Donnie and the women. Jan said he thought they had gone for a swim.

The beer had left me feeling a bit groggy and I drank some water before deciding to go and see if I could find the others. I had a sneaking suspicion that Donnie had taken them to the nude beach, so he could show off his python. Sure enough, they were all there, splashing about in the shallows. I still thought it pretty amazing that my lovely wife had shed her inhibitions and was strolling around as naked as the day she was born. Better make the most of it, I thought, because tomorrow we fly back to a cold, wet and windy Scotland.

Everyone was in a good mood and no mention was made of my brief interlude with Marie. It seemed like they were treating it as if it had never happened. Even when we eventually bade them farewell at their hotel that evening, there were no special hugs and kisses. It was just some casual holiday acquaintances exchanging email addresses, with a very vague mention of possibly seeing one another again sometime maybe.

After we got back home to Scotland, Kirsty told all our friends about our wonderful holiday. She raved about our amazing day trip to San Tomas, describing the beaches and the scenery enthusiastically. However it was almost as if there was an unspoken agreement to avoid any reference to "Pony" Larsson and his friends.

In any case, the holiday was soon forgotten, as we got back to work. I was working long hours to catch up and Kirsty was spending more time working at her employer's head office in Aberdeen. She had to stay overnight every couple of weeks, but our love life didn't seem to have been adversely affected by the blowjob incident. I had my fun in the sun and no harm was done.

*

It was late January and the darkness of the evening enfolded us while the wind swirled around us, coating our faces with an unrelenting drizzle of cold rain. Kirsty clasped my hand tightly and her glistening face grinned up at me from under the hood of her anorak. I still couldn't believe she had persuaded me to visit Shetland. Standing in the rain on a remote northern isle bounded by the North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean on a winter's eve as cold as a witch's tit would normally be far from my idea of fun.

Kirsty had surprised me on Christmas morning by revealing she had booked the two of us on a trip to the Up Helly Aa festival in Shetland. Our friends thought it was a great idea. I wasn't so sure, but I hoped it would be fun.

There was nothing surprising about the weather, but this was no standard winter's eve. Thick fumes from hundreds of flaming hand-held paraffin torches filled the air, bringing tears to our eyes and bruising our mouths and throats like cheap vodka. It was the last Tuesday in January and we were watching the Jarl squad of fifty bearded Viking warriors, brandishing fiery torches and fierce looking axes as they wheeled their beautifully crafted longboat through the streets of Lerwick on its way to meet a fiery end.

In a town with less than eight thousand residents, a thousand of them had dressed up as all sorts of fancy dress characters to take part in the torch-lit procession, providing a fun-filled counterpoint that followed in the wake of the fearsome Vikings. The route to the site for the boat burning was lined with thousands of other Shetlanders, who were there to cheer on their friends and neighbours.

We had chosen a spot close to the end of the route and we yelled and cheered enthusiastically along with everyone else as the torches of the Vikings sputtered in the wind and the longboat passed close by. It was over thirty feet long and had taken twenty men four months to build, complete with oars, mast and sail. As the central focus of Up Helly Aa, it would be burned to ashes in the space of half an hour in a children's play park.

I thought how strange are we, who put so much time and effort into something beautiful and then destroy it in a few moments, just for fun.

The town was in darkness as the streetlights had been switched off for the procession and the bright red glow of the torches was truly a phenomenal sight. When the time came, my sympathies for the beautiful boat were cast aside. I became mesmerised by the sight of torches thrown into the air, as the boat was engulfed in flames that cast a silhouette over the dragon's head prow. A wave of heat warmed the crowds, while sparks swirled through the air and landed on the closest spectators.

There are many different venues in Lerwick that host "after" parties, which take place after the burning of the Viking longship and go on throughout the night. Kirsty had managed to get us tickets to an after party being held in a pub named The Ship and Oars. I found out later that it was owned by a widow with a chequered history and the locals had nicknamed it The Shitty Whores.

By the time we got there after the bonfire, the place was rocking, a ceilidh band was playing all sorts of fiddle music, the booze was flowing and there was an enormous buffet dinner. We helped ourselves from tables laden with local produce, including salmon, herring, beef and lamb in various styles and an array of cheeses. The Jarl squad and other groups of guizers provide entertainment for the after parties, going from venue to venue and performing short comedy sketches or acrobatic stunts.

Lerwick is a small town, so I expected we would bump into Donnie Larsson and his friends at some stage in the proceedings and I wasn't disappointed. I spotted Donnie just before midnight, when a bunch of men and women dressed as cowboys and native Americans arrived at the pub. Even with the full cowboy outfit and cowboy hat, he was easily recognisable and was greeted with acclaim, evidently well-known to the patrons and the landlady, who was extremely enthusiastic with her welcome.

By this stage in the proceedings, everyone was dancing with everyone else, rounds of drinks kept appearing and I had a very nice beer buzz going on. Donnie seemed unsurprised to see us, waving and smiling broadly as he made his way through the packed throng towards us. A woman dressed as a squaw followed behind him. She seemed familiar and I suddenly realised it was Marie, wearing a long black, ponytailed wig with a headband and feather.

Kirsty threw her arms round Donnie and hugged him tightly, gushing with enthusiasm about how good it was to see him again, as Marie and I looked on. As far as I was concerned, it was nice to see Marie again, but we made do with a wave to one another over the shoulders of our partners. Marie didn't look too happy when Donnie immediately whisked Kirsty off to the dance floor. She raised her eyebrows at him with what looked like either a question or a warning.

"I suppose that was to be expected," she said as she turned back to me.

"Kirsty loves to dance and she's had a few drinks," I replied. "I hope you don't mind her getting a bit friendly with Donnie. Besides, after what you and I got up to that day at the beach, I don't think we could object."

Marie looked at me quizzically. "A bit friendly with Donnie? Is that what you think?" she said, taking out her mobile phone and thumbing through her apps. "Have a look at this then."

It was a photo of a naked woman kneeling on an expanse of sand, getting fucked doggy style by Donnie Larsson. There were a few other people in the background, but only their legs were visible. The woman's head was turned away from the camera, so she may have been unaware that someone was taking a photo. Although I couldn't see the woman's face, it looked to me like it could have been Kirsty. The hairstyle, hair colour and the shape of her tits and arse were about right.

I had to ask. "Is that Kirsty?"

"Don't get upset," she said. "You both got conned that day at the beach. The blow job I gave you was Donnie's idea. He took a fancy to Kirsty the day we met you, which is why he invited you to join us for the beach trip. While we were sunbathing and you were sitting in the shade, the girls and I made sure our conversation with Kirsty was all about sex. I told Kirsty how amazing it was to get fucked by Donnie and eventually Donnie let her see his big dick. We could all see she was interested and then Donnie asked her if she would have sex with him if you had sex with me. She said she didn't think you would have sex with me, but if you did, then she might want to get even with you."

"Hang on," I interrupted. "You're telling me you cooked up a scheme to get me to have sex with you, so Donnie could have sex with Kirsty?"

"More or less," she replied. "Once we knew Kirsty was interested, I went and sat with you, not just because I wanted to get out of the sun, but to drop a hint that I would be happy to give you a blow job. Then, at lunchtime, knowing Kirsty was interested in trying out Donnie's big dick, the girls and I persuaded her she could do it that afternoon without you knowing about it, but if you ever found out, her insurance would be that you had sex with me before she had sex with Donnie."

"So that explains why she was okay with you giving me a blowjob? She had an ulterior motive."

"Yes, and you made things easier by falling asleep, just as we thought you might. Kirsty told us you liked a siesta after lunch. A couple of beers and a blowjob in the warm sunshine helped. We left Jan and Nils to keep an eye on you while you were snoozing and the rest of us went further into the dunes to have some fun with Donnie. Afterwards we went to the nude beach to wash off the sweat and stickiness. We had only been in the sea for a couple of minutes when you caught up with us, but you didn't know that."

"You must think I'm really stupid," I said. "I'm just a clueless, bloody idiot."

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Kenny," she replied. "You didn't know Kirsty would give in to temptation and everyone around you was involved in making sure you didn't know what was happening. I thought Kirsty might confess after you got back to Edinburgh and ask for forgiveness. The two of you would maybe have a quarrel, then patch things up and live happily ever after."

"Well, things are not looking good right now," I said. "What I don't understand is why you've told me what happened. You could have left me blissfully ignorant."

"I'm not a mind reader," she said, "but I saw the look Kirsty gave Donnie when we met this evening. We all enjoyed our day trip to San Tomas, but that was a one off set of circumstances. Donnie's my pony. Unless it's okay with me I don't want anyone else trying to saddle him up. There's a lot going on in our lives at the moment and I don't need him getting distracted. I told you what happened in the dunes, because you might want to keep a closer eye on your wife."

"I'm sorry, Marie. I'll be doing more than just keeping an eye on her. I need to sort this out with Kirsty and find out what's going on."

"Okay, but please be discreet, Kenny. This is not the time or place to make a public spectacle of your private lives. Walls have ears and the locals love to gossip. I'm going to get hold of Donnie and our group will be moving on to another pub."

"That's probably just as well, Marie," I replied.

"Now that you know what really happened at the beach that day I hope you'll forgive Kirsty. It wasn't her fault. Donnie and I have always had an open relationship and what we got up to with you and Kirsty was just supposed to be a bit of holiday fun."

I could see Kirsty and Donnie making their way back towards us.

"Speak of the devil..." I said quietly to Marie, as they approached.

I needed to talk to Kirsty and hear her side of the story, but I waited until after Donnie and Marie had left the pub with their fellow bogus cowboys and fake native Americans, heading off to the next venue on their list.

"Do you remember that day when we went to the beach at San Tomas with Donnie and his friends?" I asked Kirsty.

"Yes, I remember it well," she replied, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Did you have sex with Donnie that day?" I asked, looking back at her.

Kirsty didn't seem at all surprised by the question and she didn't blink or look away. "I wondered whether you would ever put two and two together," she said. "So you've worked out there was more going on that afternoon than just a nice blowjob for you."

"What happened, Kirsty? Did you let Donnie fuck you?"

"Yes," she replied without hesitation.

"For fuck's sake, Kirsty," I hissed at her, trying to keep my voice down. "Why did you let him do that?"

"You had sex with Marie."

"I didn't fuck Marie. I only got a blowjob. That was nothing compared to what you did."

"Come on, Kenny. Don't tell me you're going to spout the Bill Clinton line -- I did not have sex with that woman? I saw you with my own eyes."

"But oral's not the same. You took advantage of the situation to have sex with Donnie behind my back. You knew all about the blowjob Marie gave me. You were even there to see it, but I had no idea Donnie fucked you."

"Kenny, you were asleep. Some of us went for a walk in the dunes. There were loads of people having sex and Donnie and Marie decided to have a fuck. Watching them got me turned on and one thing led to another."

Kirsty could tell I was angry about what she had got up to behind my back, but she had a strategy to ride out the storm.

"Try looking at it this way," she told me, "You got an amazing blowjob from a very beautiful woman and I got to try a big dick. You got a wonderful experience and so did I. Please don't be hypocritical about what happened. I know you might feel a bit hurt or jealous, but you have nothing to worry about. If you think about it, we both gave in to temptation, but there's no need to make a song and dance about it. Let's just put the whole episode behind us and get on with our lives."

Kirsty's version of events was close to what Marie had told me, but Kirsty hadn't acknowledged the extent to which she had been involved in setting the whole thing up. I was still uncertain what was going on. "So why are we in Shetland?" I asked her. "Are we really here for Up Helly Aa, or did you want to reconnect with Donnie?"

"Don't be silly!" she replied, smiling at me. "The Shetland Islands are on Lonely Planet's list of the top ten places to visit in Europe. I thought that Up Helly Aa would be an amazing experience and that's why we're here. I knew there was a chance we'd bump into Donnie and Marie, but that had nothing to do with booking the trip."

I was inclined to believe Kirsty, but a little voice in my head was telling me to be wary. Thinking about that day at the beach, I wasn't sure whether she had deceived me or she had been deceived by Donnie and Marie, or maybe there was a bit of both.

I went to get us another round of drinks and found myself jammed up against the counter of the bar as another group of guizers arrived in the pub, all dressed as Batman or Batwoman. There wasn't a Robin anywhere to be seen. When I got served and went back to where Kirsty had been standing, she was surrounded by a group of Batmen, chatting away about how much we were enjoying our visit to Shetland. Over the next half hour or so, she took turns dancing with various Batmen, while others plied me with drink.

Then the Batpeople left and a bunch of guizers dressed as trolls arrived. In Scandinavian mythology, trolls are horrible creatures that look like ugly people. They live in mountain caves and steal children. The guizers were wearing either a mask or make-up to transform their faces, but there was a lot of joking about which of them didn't need a mask or make-up to look like a troll. Once again, we were kept entertained with dancing, drink, music and chat.