Shianne the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look I don't know what's gotten into you, but you said you needed help, what are you doing?" Arthur moaned as I slipped my hand into his pants.

"Yes, I do. I'm so sorry," I gasped breathlessly as one hand unbuttoned his pants while the other massaged his stiffened cock. "Just go with it please!"

Arthur seemed unable to respond and stood there, mute as I pulled his pants and underwear down, revealing his hard shaft. I felt my pussy quivering with an intense desire. I leaned forward and started to kiss his exposed prick softly, pressing my lips against the skin and dragging my tongue up and down the side as I squeezed. My fingers caressed the tip of the phallus and I felt like I was being overtaken by my desire for him. A faint part of my mind screamed at the insanity of what was happening while my body ached for more than just my fingers.

Arthur grabbed the back of my head with one hand, and his other reached under my shirt, freeing a breast from my bra with ease. He pinched my nipple, eliciting a short, sharp moan from my mouth as I took the head of his cock deep into my mouth and sucked. Wet with my saliva, it slipped back and forth between my lips and I could feel it reaching further down into my throat. I leaned back, feeling its length slide all the way back out so I could speak.

"I need you to fuck me. That's what I need help with."

Licking my lips, I stared up at his face as I wrapped my fingers around his wet member. I ran my hand up and down the length, squeezing the stiff manhood tightly as I massaged it. Arthur's face seemed wracked with guilt and confusion. He couldn't fight me anymore and seemed to have given up trying.

"That's...fuck...okay. If that's what you need, Shianne, okay," he said, his cock twitching in my fingers.

I leaned forward and spat on it, getting it wetter as I prepared for what was to come. Getting up from my knees, I went to my desk and hike my skirt up. It was lucky I'd worn it today, it was shorter than the clothing I usually wore to work. I arched my back and looked back at my older brother, fixing his gaze.

"Arthur, please. I need this."

My brother needed no further convincing. He was upon me, his hard cock slapping across my butt and sliding into my wet pussy. I shuddered, wriggling as I squirmed beneath him, my palms planted flat on the surface of my desk. Every thrust felt like it would incite a riotous orgasm within my womb and it wasn't long before I was cumming my brains out as the stiff meat piston plowed deep within me. The muscles of my pussy clenched around his thickness and sweat dripped down both of our bodies as we leaned into one another, taking whatever this was deeper and faster. It wasn't long before I was shaking with the strength of my release.

"Good girl. You really needed that, didn't you?"

Arthur gritted his teeth and raised my hips a little higher, the bulbous head of his swollen phallus striking against the g-spot deep inside my vagina. I bucked violently, a second orgasm rolling through my body before I'd even fully recovered from the last one. A deep, resonant pulse spread throughout my pelvis and lower belly as I felt the hot ropes of cum splashing inside me.

"I did. And I will be needing you too for the foreseeable future. Your wife can wait. You belong here with me for now." I cooed, winking at Arthur seductively.

"What's happening to you?" Arthur asked quietly, his cock growing as he spoke.

"I've become a witch I think. I have a book of power, filled with secrets."

"You were never like this growing up."

"I am now. I've learned things."

"From the book?"

"Let's make a deal," I said simply.

"A deal?"

"For now, as long as I need you, you are to act on your carnal nature with me. No one need know."

"No one."

"You don't need to answer, Arthur. Tell the truth, I cast a spell when I touched you at the entrance. It forces you to pleasure me for as long as I desire. You should feel lucky that I've chosen you as my first consort. I can make you feel things you've only dreamed of."

"But I love my wife, Shianne..."

"I know. Admit it though, you haven't ever felt sex that good have you?"

"No..."

"Good. Fail to please me and you'll see what other magic I have at my disposal. There will be a very high cost for your failure."

I turned and took my top off, standing naked and exposed to Arthur, his thick penis still pointing directly towards me and oozing with a desire he was helpless to control.

Arthur lowered his eyes, mumbling something that could've been in my favor or otherwise. I didn't really care.

"Kneel."

Without even an argument, my brother knelt on the floor, following my command. Walking towards him I held his gaze to mine, his mouth level with my belly and pussy. I stopped before him, spreading my lower lips apart with my fingers and smiling down at my pet.

"Lick."

Arthur obeyed without question, his lips brushing the seam of my lower parts and his tongue swiftly flitting out of his mouth to swipe across my slit. I was still very horny and sensitive, and I could feel that he was only lightly licking, giving me precisely what I wanted. I let out a moan and he began to lick harder and deeper, plunging his tongue inside of me and massaging the most sensitive and receptive spots within my pussy. My stomach muscles contracted and my neck straightened as I gasped and released again. I squealed involuntarily and found myself lost in the world of my body, forgetting to demand more.

Arthur's tongue was heaven, massaging my vulva and clit with such tender precision it was impossible for me to keep my composure. Within a few short moments I was almost doubled over his head in ecstasy, my fingers wound tightly around handfuls of his hair and pressed his face close into my crotch. He gripped my ass firmly and shoved his tongue as deep as it would reach into my opening. I came on his face hard. I didn't even remember what sounds or words were coming out of my mouth I just focused on keeping his face buried in my aching pussy. My thighs squeezed around his cheeks and the orgasm seemed to go on forever until finally it faded slowly, ebbing away in a glowing heat. The runes I had daubed on a page of paper nearby arranged and formed new connections that unveiled hidden truths to me.

Arthur and I were both covered in sweat when I was finished and we lay naked on the ground in each other's arms. Excitedly, I explained what I had discovered, how I had absorbed the magic of the book into myself through their union and so now was a witch much stronger than any I had ever read of in my texts. He still didn't believe me about my powers, so I ran through several of my cantrips, summoning fire or water, and manipulating them together to show my mastery of the elemental arts. It soon became clear that the nature of my abilities frightened him and I stopped showing off. My consort's resistance to the notion that I could take whatever I wanted both sexually and in the human world fueled my fierceness. I decided that it didn't matter if my brother believed me, his lust for my body was what would keep him compliant, and that was all that was important.

I commanded my brother to do all sorts of things, sexually and otherwise. My newly acquired libido was ravenous and my dreams and thoughts became fixated on endless debauchery, which my consort carried out skillfully, always on demand. With him under my spell, there was nothing I couldn't achieve, sexually and in life. I would have the most sumptuous, satisfying fucks, whenever I wanted and for as long as I required them. And I always required them. The book had revealed to me ways in which I could use the twisted, incestuous nature of our coitus to energize and empower my will to the fullest extent. The arcane symbols and engravings, enhanced with the power of the taboo bestowed on me the gift of seduction over whoever I wanted. The many impossibilities of magic were at my fingertips.

Over time Arthur's fear of me waned, and he came to love me in the strangest of ways, his soul and body both consumed by his desire to fulfill the contract which he had unwittingly struck by accepting my carnal request for help that day in the back of the shop. Lily was jealous from the outset about the time he spent with me. I made him quit his job to come work at the flower shop, and I got a day bed in the back room for us to fuck upon. One day Lily visited the shop and saw the day bed, angrily asking who Arthur had been fucking on it. I simply smiled at her and Arthur laughed as though the thought was absurd. She stormed out of the shop and didn't contact her husband again for months. One day while Arthur and I were fucking in my apartment I decided to try my first curse.

I made a few quick gestures with my hands, murmuring an ancient phrase from the tome. I sensed energy shift and focused on an image of Arthur's estranged wife. Arthur himself was overcome with the spell, and he leaned forward, pumping his penis into me with greater power and more hunger than he ever had before. He came almost immediately and I cackled with the rush of newfound power. The curse took shape. A wave of powerful magic rushed through me with an orgasm of indescribable immensity.

My knees began to shake and I let my body slump into a chair to gather my strength. As I returned to myself I heard a buzzing sound from behind me and saw Arthur's phone flashing on the counter. I picked it up to see it was Lily's name on the front. I looked at Arthur and gestured at the phone.

"Pick up, it's your wife."

Arthur's eyes seemed to clear as he did so. "Hey Lily, what's up babe?"

"Just haven't heard from you, you know I still love you. Anyway I want to talk to you."

"Okay, about what?"

"Us, you idiot."

"Okay, I'm working with Shi right, that's what I've been doing for the past couple months. I can't leave the store right now."

"I'm looking at the shop Art. I know you're not at work."

"Lily, I can explain."

"I needed to tell you I've been cheating on you Art."

"What? Hang on what? For how long?"

"Since like right after high school. It's been going for a while Art."

"Before we were married? Who?"

"I'm so sorry Art. It was Kyle."

Arthur just sat there. He said nothing, staring at the wall as his wife poured her heart out about how she had slept with his best friend since before they were engaged and how she was sorry. For a long while Arthur didn't say anything at all.

"He was our best man." Arthur said quietly.

"I know," Lily responded, her voice breaking. "I'm sorry I'll never forgive myself. If you can ever forgive me, call me. But if not, maybe I can just send a note to Shianne to give to you?"

"Okay."

With that, she hung up the phone. I looked over at my lover, unsure of what was the right thing to say. The curse hadn't taken shape in the way I'd expected, but its effect was profound, and about what I had wanted. I wondered how I could manipulate such things further and further. I decided it was a question for another time. Arthur was my pet and I was free to live and fuck as I wished, consequences or otherwise. Soon, however, I would exhaust him. I needed to be careful and find another cock to satisfy me while Arthur recovered from our lovemaking, lest the fallout of the curse I'd lain on him truly bring harm to him.

If it was fun having one consort, then why not two? I would cast the spell again with a different brother, there were certainly enough of them. I pulled my phone out, and pulled up Paul's number to send him a text. He would love to hear all about my new abilities. He'd always been prone to conspiracy theories and odd thoughts. Of all my brothers he is the one I've caught looking my way the most. Plus, he was unattached so there was far less likelihood of fallout from any incestuously fueled magical cavorts. I flashed Arthur a wide grin and stepped towards him. His cock stood straight up as he saw the fire in my eyes and felt my influence taking over his body and soul.

I cast a glance at the black, leather-bound book lying on my desk and grinned. I would begin studying it again as soon as I had taken my fill of Arthur's pleasures for the afternoon. The dark matters which awaited my attention would bend and yield to my whim. After all, I had the tome whispering behind my ears, pushing me to make the choices I needed to make in order to grow more powerful. I knew it was probably something I should be concerned about. But that was a problem for another time. For now, I willingly followed its urgent demand that I fuck my brother.

12