Shibari Rope Bondage was Exciting

Story Info
Wife is turned on by professional shibari performance.
1.8k words
4.54
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife (Julie) sounded excited as she told me about a phone call she had had with her sister. Her sister had been to a display of Shibari and had found it really exciting. I had no idea what Shibari was but my wife was going to tell me before I asked. It is Japanese rope bondage she told me.

We had done a little bondage in our time and my wife had enjoyed being the one tied up. For some reason we had not indulged for some time. My wife explained that a Japanese lady had tied up a model and also a volunteer from the audience. Both sessions had lasted more than half an hour. The Japanese lady (Yoshi) was doing a tour and was due at a venue near to us the next week. My wife said she was very excited about the idea of going to the performance.

It wasn't a big venue with about a hundred people in the audience and a small stage. The lady sat on a stool and explained that the performance would be in two sessions. The first would involve a model that travelled with her and the second would involve a volunteer from the audience, if there was one. If not she would do a second "set" with her model. She asked whether there was anyone prepared to be in the second session. My wife was almost indecently quick in indicating that she would be happy to assist. We had not discussed this and I was shocked by it. My wife and I were asked to go backstage so that the artist could discuss what would be required.

"I love to work with volunteers but I do need to warn you that it can be a very intimate experience. Some people find it sexually exciting. What I will guarantee is that I will not touch you with the intent of arousing you and will stop immediately if you wish me to. My model will appear with only panties on but you may elect to wear as much as you wish. I would recommend wearing as little as you feel comfortable with as clothes can make things physically uncomfortable. You do not need to decide until the interval by which time you will have seen more of my methods. Are you still happy to perform with me?"

My wife showed no reluctance as she enthusiastically agreed. I have to admit that my wife volunteering had changed the whole evening for me. I was very excited by the prospects. When the show began an attractive middle aged model appeared in a gown. She quickly took the robe of to reveal a slightly overweight figure dressed in just a pair of non-descript white panties. Her boobs were small with dark good-sized nipples pointing upwards. It was fascinating watching the ropes being applied to the ladies arms and her legs before they were connected so that her arms and legs were pulled behind her. At this point a hoist was lowered from the ceiling and the ropes were connected to it.

As she was hoisted up into the air it looked like it would be painful but this was not reflected on the woman's face. In fact she seemed to be completely relaxed in a world of her own. She was suspended in the air as if lying on her stomach. More ropes were added before she was gently swung around as if to display her to the audience. Both my wife and I had been so engrossed we had not realised that we had been watching for nearly 35 minutes. The model was lowered to the floor supported by the ropes but with her feet on the ground. The removal of the ropes was every bit as systematic as them being tied. There were rope marks all across the models body but none looked uncomfortable. The model was greeted with a cuddle that seemed to support her physically and mentally. The audience clapped their appreciation, as the performance was complete.

During the interval we were again invited backstage. The model was there with Yoshi. My wife was asked if she was still happy to be tied up. She asked if she could talk to me in private before answering. I told her if she had changed her mind it was no problem. She seemed nervous as she said she was still happy to go ahead but was a bit concerned because she had become very aroused watching the performance and imagining herself being tied. This revelation excited me and I prayed that she would not change her mind. She didn't and was soon on the stage dressed in a similar gown to the one worn by the model. It wasn't until then that I realized we had not discussed what clothing she would be tied up in. The answer was soon revealed as she took the gown off leaving herself dressed in just a pair of high cut panties.

I am sure that I did not imagine an appreciative gasp as my wife's beautiful body was exposed. My only surprise was that her, always large, nipples were as erect as they ever get. Seeing her obvious arousal (the room was not cold) panicked me slightly as I found myself checking her panties. She does get very wet when aroused but from where I was sitting there was no evidence that her panties were showing this at the time.

The ropes were applied across her torso first. Both under and above her boobs were tied as well as going up the sides to the shoulders. Nothing was tied close to her nipples but time and time again the ropes brushed across them as they were positioned. I accepted that this was not done specifically to arouse my wife but I did wonder whether it was designed to entertain the audience. Embarrassingly it was more than entertaining me, it was exciting me. I always found my wife's body sexy but this was something different.

The next part of the body to be tied was my wife's toes. Not a part of her body that I had ever paid much attention to, or one that my wife had ever appeared to find erotic. Rope was applied between every toe and watching my wife's face I knew she was finding this contact highly arousing. Julie seemed to be losing focus and drifting into a state of arousal, one I had only experienced on a few occasions. The ties around her legs were connected to those around her torso. Now she concentrated on tying knots on a piece of rope that was attached to the middle of Julie's back. The knots were complicated and large. When she pulled the rope between Julie's legs and pulled tight the largest knot pushed firmly against my wife's clit. Very quickly my wife was connected to the hoist and was being pulled upwards. Initially she was in an upright position standing on tiptoes and being gently swung off her toes. More ropes were connected and she was suspended lying on her back with her legs bent and held wide apart.

Once again she was swung in all directions. Her face was a picture. She was completely zoned out in a world of her own. It was a world I would have loved to be able to join. I only hoped that she was as aroused as I thought she was or at least as aroused as me. Her hips seemed to be trying to push up as if to gain more clitoral contact with the knotted rope. Her breathing was also erratic and her eyes closed but moving. I tried to see whether her panties were still hiding her arousal but was now hampered by the big knot in the way. Julie was moved into various suspended positions by adding more ropes or changing the ones already connected. In each position she was swung or spun around as if to exhibit her body.

When she was lowered to the ground only one foot was allowed to support her while some of the ropes were released. The ropes around her lower legs were carefully undone and soon it was only the ropes that were supporting her weight that remained. At one point the knotted rope between her legs seemed to be bearing much of her weight. Julie was only briefly able to take any weight on her toes as she was swung around.

It was at this stage that I was called up onto the stage. Yoshi said that due to reasons she would explain backstage she was going to leave some ropes to be released when we got there. My wife was then lowered onto her feet facing away from the audience. I was invited to give my wife a cuddle to end the performance. When I approached her she seemed a little distressed. I cuddled her and she whispered to me to not let go until she told me to. It was then that she informed me that she was not going to be able to stop herself having another orgasm. I held her tight feeling her body seeming to fight the orgasm that rolled through her. Almost no noise escaped her as I felt the orgasm wash through her. I had to support her, as her legs could not. I am sure everyone in the audience was left in no doubt about what was happening. By the time Julie's body stopped gyrating there were tears rolling down her face.

When we got backstage Julie said that she had had the most exciting experience in her life. She apologized to me for having orgasms. The first as she was having her toes tied and one when I cuddled her. She said between the two she had been in a state of euphoria that threatened orgasm the whole time. The Japanese woman said that she had only once experienced a similar level of arousal and thanked Julie for making the demonstration so exciting. As the final ropes were removed I realised why they had been left in place on stage. The whole front of Julie's panties was soaking wet and stuck to her pussy. They were so wet that Julie said they would be uncomfortable to keep on. Who was I to argue with her?

It would have only taken us to have half a chance to have made love there and then. Unfortunately we had to wait until we got home but it was wonderful when we did. Later Julie said that she had been asked by Yoshi to be involved in her next three performance that she was due to do locally over the next month.

Julie's eyes were sparkling and excited as she asked me. I knew she was not requiring an answer, as wild horses would not have kept her away. Julie in fact took part in five performances with Yoshi (I may well write about these in future). Yoshi embraced Julie's sexual responses more and more as these performances went on. I was rewarded not only on the days of these performances but also by a wife who was now totally sexually revitalised.