Shifting Fortunes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Creeping into their bedroom, Jake carefully closed their door and turned to look at Samantha. It was warm in the cabin, and she was sleeping in a thin white tank top and black cotton panties. Usually she slept in nothing, but her modesty was for the sake of the other Weres in case they bumped into each other on the way to the bathroom during the night. The room was very dimly lit with the curtains shut, but Jake turned his eyes into the tiger's eyes and the room instantly lit up to his view. He carefully manoeuvred over to her side of the bed and extending one finger, he let the tiger's claw grow out of it. Delicately, he used the claw to slowly peel back the sheet that was draped over her from the waist down. She stirred briefly, but did not wake.

Jake's erection was straining now over her body, but still he was patient. He wanted very badly to slice his sharp claw straight down the middle of her singlet, but clothes were so hard to come by once they'd shredded them. At that moment, he promised himself and her that when they were truly safe, he would buy her closets full of clothes that he coulsd rip off her body whenever he liked. He smiled a quite satisfied smile at the thought, then continued his assessment of his sleeping lover.

His gaze focused on her nipples which were very clear through the white top. His mouth went dry as he stroked over them with the claw, making the nipples harden and pebble beneath the top instantly. His kitten was so receptive to him, even when she was sleeping. He let the claw graze down over her belly, over the thin line of midriff revealed, then down over her panties. His breathing was getting more ragged, his cock twitching with his movements.

Fuck it, they're just panties,he growled in his head and very neatly and quickly flicked the claw down each side of the panties, snipping right through. He carefully peeled back the piece covering her soft mound, feeling the saliva begin to pool in his mouth. His little kitten mewled slightly in her sleep and shifted her legs instinctively, parting them slightly, bending one knee outwards.

Mischievously, he slid the tiger's claw between her folds and grazed it across her clitoris. Sam instantly flew awake at the sharp prick in such a sensitive place. Her hand flew up sheathed in lethal claws, but Jake was ready for it and caught it with a grin inches from his face.

"Hello, kitten," he purred sensuously and kissed each of the claws until they retracted, Sam watching mesmerised. Her breasts were rising and falling fast with the shock of adrenalin, but they weren't slowing. His smile grew bigger as her arousal washed over him anew.

"Jake," she whispered, but he shushed her and pushed his claw back between her folds, this time using the back of the sharp weapon to glide up and down her wet slit. She shuddered under him and he lowered his mouth to hers. The kiss was all-consuming. Jake was overwhelmed and staggered against her, trying to retain his balance on the tiger legs. His hands, now fully human came up and held her face to his as his tongue duelled with hers in her hot, wet mouth mimicking what he wanted to do to other wet and hot places. They were burning up. Sam suddenly shoved him off her, almost aggressively.

The inability to communicate was fucking hot. Being quiet just made it sexier, and Jake suddenly had an appreciation for not being able to communicate via thoughts. He ran a hand through her hair and jerked her head back, exposing her neck. He felt her displeasure and he allowed a small chuckle. Her hair was suddenly gone from his hands and he fell forward to the bed over her, stopping his descent by planting his hands either side of her.

Cheeky minx! She'd shifted her hair to a short, dark pixie cut, before back to her own honey blonde, effectively using her talent to free herself from his grasp. Her own soft chuckle sounded in the dark, quiet room. Her gaze was now wicked and she shoved him hard so that he stumbled back a few steps, the tiger's tail appearing behind him to help him balance. He narrowed his eyes back at her and advanced on her again.

Sam held eye contact with him, the intensity in her eyes socking it to his lower plexus. Her gaze slowly ran down his body, over his engorged cock and taking in the tiger legs. He twitched the striped tail for effect. It had the desired response. Sam just about started panting. His little kitten dove down off the bed and knelt in front of him, running her hands up his silky, furry legs and grasping his erection firmly, without any further play.

When her eyes met his again, he questioned the sanity of keeping the paws, using her shoulders to steady himself. His kitten obviously was turned on by his appearance, so he stayed with it. Her eyes stayed on his as she opened her mouth wide and took him in. His eyes clenched shut momentarily at the feeling of that hot, tight wet mouth around him like that. Then she started sucking and his eyes snapped back open.

He bit back a moan as he watched her mouth sliding back and forth on his cock. The trail of saliva on his erection glistened brightly under his cat's eyes whenever she moved back. It was erotic and sexy and suddenly he was close to coming.Shit!Jake thought as he exploded. He tried not to moan, wasn't entirely successful, and nearly fainted as she opened her mouth while he was coming so he could watch the ropes of white shoot into her mouth. He transformed his legs back to human ones, staggered forward when she released him and collapsed onto the bed.

Holy shit.He hadn't come that hard in ages. Maybe this waiting a week had something to it.Yeah, right,he thought to himself, knowing he could never go that long normally. He felt the depression of the bed next to him and his little kitten was smiling down at him, licking her lips like the cat that had gotten the cream. Which technically she had. The thought made him grin and his cock twitched, already starting to harden again. Sam noticed, and arched an eyebrow at him, very pleased.

He pulled himself upwards on the bed, still lying on his back and watched as she stripped off her singlet. Her breasts really were stunning, and his hands instantly came up to cup them, weighing them gently, mesmerised as always by how soft they were and yet how hard her nipples were. He leant upwards and latched his mouth onto one, tugging and sucking and licking the nipple within his mouth. The pleasure he gained from hearing her sharp intake of breath and struggles not to moan was immeasurable. Her hands dug into his hair as she straddled him more fully, his now half hard cock tapping against her soft bottom.

He switched to her other nipple, the cat's eyes he retained showing his own saliva glistening on her breast now, and it was just as arousing as seeing hers on his own skin. These were his breasts, this was his woman, and he was marking her as his own. He wanted to beat his chest and spear her with his cock immediately, but he held back. She had pleasured him, and now it was her turn. She could call the shots now.

Detaching his mouth from her breasts, her mouth immediately found his again and his hands ran up her back as they kissed heatedly. Sam pushed him away again, and whispered in his ear. It was barely audible but his cock sprung to full attention at the request. They didn't do this very often, but he knew it drove her wild. Sam pulled away and smiled at him wickedly, then moved herself next to him so he could get up. Sam then took his place on all fours, her hands holding onto the bed head, legs apart.

Jake took a moment to take this pose in, the dim light casting dark shadows all over her body. She looked like something off the silver screen, golden hair almost white in this muted setting. His breath caught in his throat and his lust was briefly tempered by something stronger. Love bubbled up into his heart and swelled it until he felt it would burst. Then he saw her bottom wiggle, and she looked over her shoulder at him, lust and need heavy in her eyes.

The love for her lost out now to his need to slake his wicked kitten's desires. He got off the bed and stood at the back of the room, watching her reactions. He could clearly see her slit glistening with her arousal, her breathing was coming more laboured in anticipation, her breasts heaving. She didn't look back. He knew that was part of the fantasy for her, not wanting to know when it was he would touch her.

Quietly, Jake felt the shimmer and brought the whole tiger forth. He felt the white tiger's instincts at a female in heat trying to overcome his humanity, and he fought briefly, promising the animal they would take her, but they could not hurt her. Jake eased the tiger back and brought his own lust forward. The huge animal quietly padded up to the bed and carefully, claws sheathed, put his front paws up on the bed. Through the tiger's eyes, he watched Sam shiver when the bed depressed behind her. The cat was so huge, he could easily reach her glistening pussy with his big head with only two paws up on the bed, and this was perfect for what he wanted to do first.

Delicately, his big, rough cat tongue swiped up the outside of her slit from bottom to top. He watched her hips buckle and tremble, heard a tiny whimper, and did it again, only a little harder. The moan was a little louder and he gently head butted her to warn her. She looked over her shoulder at him and bit her lip. Her eyes were also cat's eyes now, and completely dilated. They were completely black, most likely mirroring his own, with a tiny ring of gold. No doubt she wanted to show him just how much this was turning her on. His cat's ears were pinned and he drew back his lips over sharp teeth in a silent snarl.Turn back around.Message delivered. Her head turned back around and she ducked it between her hands that were supporting her weight from the bed head in a white knuckled grip.

He started to lick her juices in earnest. The big cat's wide tongue stroked over her pussy lips again and again, until he nudged her legs further apart with his head and he got his first real taste as the tongue pushed between the lips and made contact with her dripping cunt. He placed one heavy paw over a leg to steady her as she bucked under his touch and flicked his tongue through her again. He knew the rough scraping drove her wild and he deliberately kept the touch light over her clitoris to begin with, concentrating on firmer swipes closer to her entrance.

Jake could feel the tiger's smallish cock rubbing against the edge of the bed as he licked up and down Sam's pussy, and knew he needed to be in her soon. The tiger's own cock wasn't suitable to mate with a human, so he shifted it to a hefty one they'd used before in this situation. As he pushed his tongue into her soaking hole deliberately, he felt the heavier cock press harder against the bed as he moved. Things were getting out of hand. She was making quiet weeping sounds, and he could tell by her contracting pussy she was going to orgasm very soon. He whipped the cat's tongue out her hole and started firm thrusts over her clitoris and after the third rough pass, she was coming. He could hear her muffling her cries into a pillow and as he smelt the fresh flow of juices, he resisted from licking them up, instead climbing up onto the bed fully with the tiger's weight.

Without delay, he began to push the thick, meaty cock into her slicked heat. Sam, not expecting the invasion so quickly, bucked upwards in surprise, but it was too late and Jake followed her movement and he was in to the hilt in a heartbeat. The tiger wanted to roar at the ecstatic feeling of her tight, wet heat enveloping his cock, and he wanted to roar with it, but he shushed it back down and held very still, waiting for Sam to adjust. He could feel her cunt spasming around him, little shocks of her recent orgasm still running up and down her body. He balanced on his hind legs behind her, holding steady, and carefully placed his front paws up onto the bed head either side of her hands, giving him better leverage. Jake knew that the feel of the tiger's fur moving over her back and seeing the paws astride of her is what really thrilled her. The complete and utter dominance of such a large beast over her.

The submissive side of Sam didn't come out very often, but she always gave in entirely to the tiger and other big beasts. Maybe it wasn't as hard to let go completely with an animal form as a human male form due to her past, but he liked this kinky side of her. It was hot and they both got incredible pleasure from it. It fed Jake's alpha instinct to protect and dominate. He bent his big head and licked her neck and shoulder while he waited for her to give him the okay. It nearly ended him, but he held quite still.

Jake could feel Sam fully relaxing, the flood of new, slick juices around his cock easing his passage within her a sure sign she was blazing with ecstasy. He held his breath as he felt her flexing her inner muscles around him, testing how big he felt and how hard he was. He couldn't help himself anymore - he clenched his abdominals, pushed upwards with his paws, and nudged the back of her pussy with his cock; gently, but firmly enough to lift her knees off the bed and send her forward a little. Sam was now hanging off his cock from her pussy. She had to really push herself back onto his cock using the bed head to prevent herself going headlong into the wall. He felt her struggle and he let her briefly, knowing that this was part of the thrill, not being able to do anything but hang there off his cock, her toes clinging to either side of his tiger legs rather than try to hold her up. Sure enough her pussy started jerking and spasming and she was coming on him already. A hefty flash of pride flashed through him as he lowered her back to the bed before her arms gave out.

Jake didn't give her much time to recover, he was past waiting now. He had waited all week long to be inside her and he started thrusting. Long, hard thrusts that she struggled to match, until she just gave up and let him fuck her to the tiger's content.

All Sam could do was hold on and focus on the big white paws either side of her own hands. Mesmerised, erotic as hell, drowning in arousal, Sam felt the third orgasm swamp her body. Her eyes glazed over, she could barely hold herself up against him and her legs started to collapse. This domination, this experience with Jake as the big cat was the most erotic sexual play she had ever experienced. Being taken by a tiger, feeling the big animal over her, fucking her...it was still Jake, but it was surreal and otherwise unimaginable.

Unbelievably, a fourth orgasm was ripped from her almost cruelly and she could take no more; her legs started to drop beneath her. Suddenly it was Jake, human Jake, behind her, holding her hips up as he knelt tight behind her and ejaculated deep into her slick slit. Sweaty bodies pressing hard against each other as they shook silently, both filled with so much pleasure it was all Sam could do not to scream into the pillow below her.

When Jake pulled out of her, she struggled to turn onto her back to see him. She blinked and the big tiger was back and he was nudging his head between her legs to lick the combination of seed and juices from her weeping, used pussy. She closed her eyes and cringed as the sensitivity was too much and tried to close her legs, but the tiger's paws prevented her. Too weak to protest, Sam's whole body stiffened in shock as a final fifth, all-consuming orgasm jolted through her spent body, writhing and shaking on the bed until she finally and exhaustedly passed out.

Jake, very pleased with himself, tiredly shimmered back into human form and stumbled about the room, picking up the sheets and bedclothes they'd thrown off during their tempestuous lovemaking.Technically, fucking,he thought smugly. Stopping for a brief moment to listen for movement within the cabin, he wondered if their guests had heard them. They had been silent but there were moments that had been almost too much for either of them. The thought took his mind back off the newcomers and back onto his sleeping kitten lying flat on her back where he'd left her after her final climax. The love that had swelled to bursting earlier returned, and he snuggled in beside her, gathering her close into him, his kitten not even stirring. Satisfied and extremely happy, Jake fell into a deep and contented sleep.

***

Connor was in agony. He was in his bobcat form outside Jake and Sam's bedroom, masking his scent, but his heart was pounding erratically. Padding as quickly as he could towards the front door, he shifted back to human form to open it, grabbed a heavy overcoat and shoes, and went outside. The cold air couldn't even cool down his burning skin and he quickly pulled the overcoat apart to start masturbating. He'd heard whimpering cries coming from the room, and fearing an intrusion, he had changed to his bobcat. Connor had stalked to their bedroom door, and had been about to smash the door in, when he heard the cries change to a moan and heard a muffled cry. They were having sex! Holy shit! He'd stayed there, keeping his scent masked as he listened to their quiet tryst. He could smell the scent of sex seeping from the room and it made him horny as hell.

Earlier, when he'd smelt Sam's arousal, he'd kept his face schooled completely so the bigger male didn't feel threatened by him. He'd learned to not let anything surprising like that show on his face while they were with the pack. A poker face was useful. But having Sam's arousal smack him in the face had been difficult to keep his body from reacting. Now, gripping his cock harder as he tugged it over and over, he pictured her undressed with Jake fucking her.Jesus,he hadn't come in fucking ages. His balls were huge and still swelling, he was going to come so hard.Fuck!He pictured Sam's breasts, then her mouth on his cock and with that last final thought, ropes of cum splattered out onto the leaf-littered ground outside the cabin.

He buckled to his knees and put a hand out onto the ground to stop his fall while the other still gently coaxed the last of his orgasm out. He didn't want it to end. He looked down at his slowly softening cock, and ran his hand to the base of his penis and dragged out the last bit of milky sperm to join the rest on the ground. There had been a lot. He hadn't jerked off in what was most likely months. Too much stress, too much fear, and there was his sister to look after.

Shuddering, he slowly gathered together the leaves on the ground where he'd shot his load, and tramped a fair way out to not only cool down, but to bury it. There was no way he was leaving his mark all over the ground outside Jake's own cabin. He'd be slaughtered or at least sent on his way, and he couldn't do that to Katie. He smiled wryly after he made it back to the cabin and did a last check.At least it was a good memory.Tomorrow was another day, and he wouldn't lose control like that again.

12