Shifting Gears Ch. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued checking rooms. I found Roz in one of Jake's bedrooms. There were four men in the room apparently lined up waiting for their turn to fuck the little minx. A fifth man was in the saddle frantically pumping away. Roz's arms and legs were wrapped around him and urging him on.

I got near her face, "Hi Roz. You okay?"

"I've never been better. I know I'll be sore, but I've fucked eleven men so far. These guys wanted to go again, so, according to one of them, I'm pulling a train. I love this. I love railroading or whatever. I've never had so many orgasms or been so sexed up. I've got to become a regular at these events."

"I don't see a problem. When you're through, come find Owen and me. We'll be down in the patio area. It's nice outside."

Chapter 24 -- Wedding and a Video

The early afternoon wedding was beautiful. Jake wore a white tuxedo. Maryann had a dress with a long veil and train. The ceremony was on a section of the beach behind the Ritz Carlton Beach Club hotel that was blocked off for the event. About three-hundred people attended.

I was pleased to be one of the matrons. Sheri was Matron of Honor, as she should have been given her long relationship with Maryann. The bride's sister, Lynn, was also in the entourage; I learned from Maryann that Lynn spent the night in Jake's bed while Maryann went off with her mother. The other bridesmaids were Susan and, surprise, my young protégé Allie. We each had matching light blue formal floor-length dresses and matching CFM shoes.

The best man was Luke, and the other groomsmen were Owen, Sean, Kevin, and, again to my surprise, young Derek. I'd been the recipient of Derek's unique brand of lovemaking only a few days earlier, when he and Allie had come by the condo. Owen took on Allie, and I had Derek. In two hours that evening, he must have cum seven or eight times. He and Brent were both especially endowed with that physiology.

The inclusion of Derek and Allie in Jake's core group really surprised me. I learned from Maryann as well as Allie that Jake had taken a fancy to Allie. She was a gorgeous and stacked pint-size pixie and could fuck like a mink on steroids. Jake was super virile man, and loved to take out his passion on the tiny girl. He called her a spinner, a nod to the playful fantasy of sitting her on his cock and then spinning her around and around. He also liked Derek, in part because the younger man looked up to him and revered Jake's wisdom. Maryann also loved to fuck Derek because he was the energizer bunny and could cum over and over without recovery periods.

The reception was a big formal blast at the Ritz Beach Club. It was very traditional. The various photographers took several thousand pictures. The press was also there in numbers, so I knew that they'd make the society pages in the nearby papers. The local young billionaire who'd been rated as the 'coast's most eligible bachelor' was 'officially' coming off the market. Well, not quite, but for public appearance's sake, he was.

Jake and Maryann did the traditional meet and greet with everyone there. They walked from table to table and talked to everyone. They were, indeed, a very handsome couple.

As evening approached, Jake and Maryann excused themselves and left the reception. Things quieted down after that, and an increasing number of people left. Those of Jake's inner circle also sneaked away to change into casual travel clothes that we'd left at the hotel.

A long stretch limousine then drove our group about twenty minutes to the nearby airport. We all filed onto Jake's large plane as our luggage got put in the hold. We were all going on Jake and Maryann's brief honeymoon. The major honeymoon would take place in a few months.

Besides the crew on the plane, Captain Stan Sterling, Second Officer Deke, and Flight Attendant Skye, all who'd also been at the wedding, there were twelve of us.

Jake and Maryann

Owen and me (Brie)

Luke and Sheri

Derek and Allie

Sean and Lynn (Maryann's sister)

Kevin and Susan

No one initiated any sex on the flight, perhaps because of Lynn or because of its announced short duration. Lynn was new to the group, although Jake had been with her several times and I learned that she'd also played nicely with Susan the night before.

The plane didn't go too far: Nassau. We no sooner got up to a mid-level altitude than we started back down. We cleared through customs without a problem, and then rode in a fancy jitney.

Jake just wanted to relax and be away from his large complex of computers that he used. He stated that he became at one with the computers like a Vulcan Mind Meld in order to do his work. From early in the morning to sometimes late at night he was totally oblivious to anything else going on around him. He didn't eat, and he barely blinked at the screens. His fingers would fly over the keyboards, and he'd often swear depending on what was going on with the world cryptocurrency markets.

Maryann noted that he must be doing something right, because every day he'd make at least several million dollars, and occasionally over a hundred million -- or lose a million or three. Jake's job, however, was very high stress, and that stress often correlated with the degree of volatility the markets were exhibiting on a particular day.

I got to talk with Lynn -- Maryann's sister -- on the plane and then in the small bus as we rode to a villa that Jake had rented for a few days. Lynn was younger and idolized her sister. She was a sharp dresser, but being away from her sister's influence had migrated to a sophisticated rather than a sexy look.

Lynn said, "One of the things I hope to accomplish on this trip is to see my sister in action. I know she's a slut and I need indoctrination in her sexy ways and attitude. I kind of forced my way into this group to do that. I hope you'll accept me on that basis."

I laughed, "Oh, this group fucks and sucks at the drop of a hat. We don't worry about temporary visitors, although everyone that seemed temporary seems to become permanent in some way."

I saw a younger version of myself in Lynn. She'd just graduated from college and until Maryann's engagement had a mountain of student debt that Jake wiped away with pocket change one day. Lynn had been a math and statistics major in college, and also ended up understanding extensively how to use technology in those areas.

Once we were all inside in the posh living room, Jake announced that he and Maryann were going off to consummate their marriage. Everyone laughed. He said, "That'll take about five minutes, and then we'll be back out here wanting to play with all of you." The two of them did go off and shut the door to their suite.

The rest of us looked at each other and at the beautiful pool that also overlooked the Atlantic. Sheri said in a loud voice, "Skinny-dip, everyone."

We quickly did the necessary wardrobe adjustments to get naked and either dove or walked into the pool. The water was delightful. Our nudity was also delightful, and conducive to rubbing bodies together. I rubbed with Kevin, and I noted Owen rubbing with Skye.

We quickly started to engage in sexual congress with our partners. Kevin and I were no strangers to lovemaking, and we among the first to have tab 'A' buried in slot 'B'. We kissed a lot and told each other how much we liked one another and praised each other's attitude, skills, and sexual prowess.

We both had a silent laughed as Lynn and Derek started fucking right next to us. Derek was primed up to keep cumming and cumming with his partner. The first indication Lynn had that he was something special was when I heard her say, "Hey, you started in again, but didn't pull out. That's cool."

A few minutes later, she gasped, "Again. You came in me a second time, and you're still... fucking? Wow."

Derek motored on, totally enjoying Maryann's sister who was only two years or so older than he was. Lynn had an orgasm or five under Derek's care. The women in our circle had schooled him in how to take care of them in the best possible way, so he was very solicitous of his partners.

A little later, Lynn exclaimed, "Holy crap, you came in me a fourth time. You must be some kind of superman. You're still going? Oh, my God."

A few minutes later, "Is this some kind of trick. You can cum and yet keep going? Where's all your semen come from? You're not supposed to be able to do this, are you?" Lynn was falling under Derek's spell.

Kevin and I finished and went for a swim. We traded with Luke and Sheri, who'd also finished. Derek kept fucking Lynn. More of us were watching and listening to Lynn's comments about him. Finally, she stopped him.

Lynn exclaimed, "You came inside me six times -- SIX TIMES! That's phenomenal. How'd you do that?"

Derek further amazed Lynn when he gently pushed her back and moved between her legs so that he could lap up the summation of the six loads he'd put inside her. She just kept saying, "Unbelievable!"

Jake and Maryann joined us about forty-five minutes after they'd disappeared. Maryann grinned and pulled Derek into a long kiss that everyone knew would lead to their lengthy fuck.

Jake happened upon Allie, and he took the spinner to a chaise and they started to fuck. She did look so cute perched up over his strong body as she bounced on his cock. I couldn't think of anything else to teach her that she didn't already know. I also wondered how such a small girl could take all of Jake in her quim.

A week earlier, I'd suggested that she fuck on the hood of someone's car, and she and Ken did that in Jake's front yard in plain view of the street. Allie told me that a couple had strolled by them on the other side of the street, even noticing their compromised position, but they said nothing.

After another round of sex, we all went to our assigned rooms to sleep with our last sex partner of the night. I ended up with Deke, which was fine because he loved to cuddle.

* * * * *

We all spent the next day doing touristy things in the downtown Nassau area on the island. We went from boutique to boutique, and spent a lot of money on souvenirs and clothing.

The seven women in our group were pretty daring. We were wearing bikinis with sarongs around our waists to cover parts of our lower body. They did the job poorly, and our bras weren't entirely effective either. I guess to some on the island we were some of the white trash that came over from the mainland. Nonetheless, we were having fun raising eyebrows and capturing male eyeballs for a few seconds here and there.

After dressing in some very chic clothes, we went back downtown for dinner, and had a lavish seafood dinner at one of the traps. During the dinner I became aware of two men at another table watching us. I called it to Susan's attention.

Susan whispered to me, "Thanks for spotting that. Keep that awareness with all of us. Just so you know, they're part of our bodyguard force that we hired to cover us while we're on the island. They've been with us since we arrived."

I wondered how much of what we did beside the pool the previous night the security men had to force themselves to observe.

The next day we roamed around two of the large resorts -- the Atlantis and the Baha Mar. We played a little at the casino, but none of us were big gamblers, so the place was more of curiosity than a desired attraction.

We ate out in the evenings and most lunches, and then enjoyed each other sexually in the evenings.

We were there for four nights, and I slept with a different man every night. So, call me a slut. Everyone else was doing it, too, including the new bride and her sister.

Our departure was lackluster. We went back to the grind in fashion -- Jake's great jet.

* * * * *

"Allie, I got an interesting call today." I could almost see her ears perk-up the way a dog would. We'd been back from Nassau about a week.

"The guy I did a porn video for emailed me. He said my film had gotten very popular, and they want to do some more. He also asked me if I knew of any cute women my age or younger that might like to be in one of the films with me. I told him that I did, but that I'd have to ask you."

"YES!" Allie declared firmly as she broke into a broad grin. She jumped up and down in her chair from the sudden excitement.

She went on, "From the time you told me you'd done that to now, I've wanted to do one. I figured when the time was right, you'd find a way. This makes me really happy. I want to do this."

"It'll brand you as a slut the rest of your life, you realize," I told her in a feeble attempt to remind her that there was a downside to this. "Your body will be on the Internet, fucking some men, and you can't un-do it. You may not even like the men. Moreover, what will Derek or your future husband think about his girlfriend or wife being filmed and then online that way."

Allie ignored my comments and asked, "When? Do I need to prepare in any way?"

I sighed and told her about my experience in more detail. I also advised that she talk to Sheri, since she'd now done about ten videos that were posted online.

Allie reminded me, "Maryann just got married to a hot billionaire, and she's done eight videos. He didn't seem to mind. I guess I wouldn't want to debate the subject with my parents, but other than that I don't see a problem. My brother might see me; he's a real porn hound, but he wouldn't tell them."

I responded to the email and got some dates in return. After checking with Allie, I signed us up for a Friday a week out.

We started the videoing with Allie and me sitting beside a rather touristy fountain in our hometown downtown area. We were in casual clothes, and while looking available, we didn't look tarty. Two hunky guys who were clearly gym rats came along and started to converse with us. We warmed up to them quickly, and then were filmed leaving the area with them.

The scene shifted to our arrival into a nice house. Someone obviously lived there, because of all the knick-knacks and personal touches around the house. This had been loaned to the video company for filming.

We sat down with the guys and our conversations turned into making out, and then the removal of clothes, ours first and then the men. We often crossed over to help the other girl, and we'd kiss one another -- at least Allie and I did.

We spent so long filming the blowjob scenes that my mouth got tired. Allie had the same complaint, so we took a break. Allie and I got cups of coffee from the pot in the home's kitchen and relaxed, naked, while the crew made small touches to the set, cameras, and other equipment. Eventually, we went back to work and finished the blowjob scenes.

Next, at least for Allie and me, were the cunnilingus scenes. We both were repositioned by the men on the sofa until we were close to each other, and then they both plunged their tongues into our hot little twats.

Allie and I were both worked up, and despite having taken showers just before the filming, the two of us were very wet and giving off feminine odors of attraction. The two men -- Pete and Justin -- liked us and what we had to offer. They happily licked, lapped, and sucked on our female body parts in our private area. I loved having my pussy loved, and came. Allie did, too. The cameras circled above us filming every angle and nuance of the oral sex.

Eventually, after an okay from the director, I urged Pete up my body. He'd maintained his hard-on and he just stroked a few times, and then surged his cock into my body. I reacted like it was the best thing that had ever happened in my life -- that had been the instructions we'd been given beforehand. We were in the missionary position, and the three cameras all surrounded us for a few minutes with different camera angles to capture the fucking action.

After repositioning the cameras, Justine plunged into Allie in the doggie position. She quite properly looked over her shoulder at him with a smile and an urge to fuck her hard and fast. He complied.

With occasional changes in position, the two guys really enjoyed our bodies. We often were featured fucking back in some way. A key moment in the filming occurred when Pete and Justin changed partners. I welcomed Justin into my pussy, and Allie took Pete's large cock into her small body. I think she had a real orgasm, or she was getting really good at faking them if she didn't.

We did a 'money shot' scene where the two guys blasted their cum loads over our two side-by-side faces. It wasn't really cum and it didn't come from inside the men, but from tiny tubes that ran between their legs to a squeeze sack behind them. When they wanted to squirt, they squeezed the sack and 'cum' shot out of the tube. With some careful placement and camera angle, the 'cum' looked like a real ejaculation.

We did three takes with the shots to our faces, and cleaned up each time. We then went back to some straight fucking in various places around the house -- everywhere but on a bed. I liked the kitchen table because it put Justin at just the right height to tickle my G-spot. Allie told me that she preferred the outdoor picnic table on the home's patio.

Eventually, we were back on the living room sofa, still fucking with both Allie and me in the missionary position. This time, when the men came, they did it for real, leaving large deposits of semen in each of us. There was great attention paid to filming our pussies as the cum leaked out from inside us, dripped on the marble floor, and then formed a small puddle.

I got 'one upped' by Allie, when she eventually got one of the cameras to film her as she bent over and lapped up the puddle of the cum on the floor from her pussy. I had to follow suit or be left in the dust.

When everyone thought the scene was over, Allie and I started to snowball the cum from the two men between us. Eventually, we made obvious swallowing gestures, turned to the camera that was focused on us, and waved to the horny men watching us on the Internet.

"CUT," our director yelled. He ran over to us. "That was MAGNIFICENT. That was the best ending of any video I've ever filmed. That will be in the final version, I assure you. You guys sure earned you money today." He also apologized for making the blowjob scenes go on for so long.

We hung around for almost an hour as various still photographs were taken by two of the cameramen. There was lots of posing and faking smiles or other expressions. Allie and I were both having fun hamming it up.

Allie and I showered again in the master bedroom bath, dressed, and then on the way out collected our two-thousand-dollar checks. I liked making money this way.

Allie and I talked in the car on the way back to my condo. I asked, "So, did you like it. You're now a porn queen, and from what I could see a really good one, too."

"You think so?" Allie asked tentatively. "Sometimes I felt like one of those inflatable sex dolls. I just lay there and let one of the men fuck me."

"That's what they wanted. Other times, I watched, you were in there bouncing on one of the guy's cocks like the world depended on it. You also looked very orgasmic, and that sells videos. Guys like to see women having orgasms and getting pleasured. You smiled, too. All that's good.

"What will Derek think now that he's got a porn star as a girlfriend?"

"I didn't tell him."

I looked surprised. "Oh, that's dangerous. I recommend you don't tell him until you have the video in hand to show him. If he's upset, you can blame me; tell him that I talked you into it."

"I won't need to do that. I'm a big girl. If there are lumps to be taken, I'll take them. He won't break up with me, I'm sure. I'm the best thing that ever happened to him. Plus, the more he hangs out with me, the more other pussy he gets to fuck. He sees me as his gateway to all the sex parties we've been having."