Shifting Gears Ch. 27-28

Story Info
Sluthood for Tara. Sex on yacht. Sex party. Pilot's wife.
6.9k words
4.75
10.1k
3
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27 -- Dirty Talk

Tara's skirt was tight and extremely short. The distance from bottom hem to the lowest point of her labia when she stood couldn't have been more than an inch. She hadn't worn her thong either. Tara showed me her condition and then blushed and giggled.

Tara's blouse was also snug on her body, giving the appearance of being two sizes or more too small for her. She was without bra, and her taut nipples were evident trying to bore a hole through the opaque white fabric. I could still see the deeper skin color of her areolas.

Tara had usually worn high heels, more typically two- or three-inches. That morning, she wore five-inch black patent leather heels that screamed out that she wanted to be fucked.

Tara looked like sex on a stick. How she made it into the building without being molested or raped was a mystery to me. I got a hard tongue just looking at her sitting there outside Tom's office. Of course, every now and then I arrived at PR Engineering in a similar state of dress, but I think for an outsider, people cared less.

I told her, "I'm proud of you, but you don't have to announce your new status in life to the world by how you dress."

Tara said quietly, "I actually feel overly slutty. I fucked each of the men that were at the gathering last night -- seven of them. I'd just met some of them only a few hours earlier at dinner or at your meeting."

I shrugged. "So, you regretted the entire evening. I'm sorry. You won't have to do that again." I shook my head in mock dismay. I was baiting her. She had to declare aloud what the evening really meant to her.

Tara looked shocked at my statement. She boldly said, "I didn't say that I didn't like it, only that I felt slutty. I did like it -- A LOT; and want to do it again and again."

I confessed to Tara about my indoctrination into adulthood with Owen, Jake, and Luke, and later with Sean and all the guys. I told her how I'd felt losing my virginity and fucking three men the same night in a group sex session where I was the star attraction, and how, after that, I couldn't get enough cock on a daily basis.

I told her about the boat trips on Jake's yacht, too; and how we'd fucked our way all around the Gulf of Mexico several times, and then at Jake's parties, and how I'd just gotten used to the group sex, and then how I really preferred it to the alternatives.

"Tara, I like being a slut. I love to fuck. I love orgasms, the smell of sex, the taste of cum, and the feel of cocks all around and in me. I love the arousal, and I love the ego boost I get being the center of attention because multiple men want to fuck me, sometimes simultaneously. I think all those things make me a slut, too -- good circular logic. I really have become a pervert."

"So, you don't think I sinned?"

"What's that? You mean having sex? I certainly don't. It's natural, fun, and feels great. I'd do it again tonight. WAIT! I am doing it again tonight.... And you're invited. Please come with me."

"What might be different tonight?" Tara asked.

I gave a devilish grin. "I just might be one of the people that makes love to you." On that note, I turned and started to leave.

I'd just reached the door when Tom spoke. "Brie, stop." I did and turned around to my multi-million dollar a year client. He said in a humorous tone, "What are you trying to do to my executive assistant? Are you going to totally corrupt her?"

I strolled up to him in a coy way and put my hand on his chest. "Totally corrupt her? Hmmmm. I hadn't thought about doing thecomplete job. I'll have to put more thought to that -- Total corruption. Hmmmm. Making her a complete slut, with no facet of sex left unexplored, and every facet greeted with lust and desire, thereby leaving her yearning for sex every waking hour, even at work. Hmmmm. I like the idea."

Tom and I turned and looked at the horrified Tara, and then we broke into laughter.

Tom whispered to her, "Do come with us tonight. I want you there -- always."

I could tell that Tom's request was treated like a command performance. Tara nodded. I suggested she join us for lunch if she had the time. I actually wanted to see what the men in the company cafeteria would think of the way that Tara had dressed. I had figured that she'd eat an energy bar at her desk, otherwise.

* * * * *

We again had a group dinner, only this time at an Italian restaurant. We went back to Tom's large bachelor pad after dinner. The others quickly got into the mood and stripped away their clothing so they could get down to the main course without impediments.

I took Tara's hand and led her to the island in the kitchen, and the two of us removed our clothing there. I got her up to sit up on the granite countertop and lean back a little.

I'd done some action planning with several of the other men, so I had a cadre of cocks ready to sweep into action when I gave the word.

I told Tara, "You felt like you were a slut because you fucked all the men last night... and you said you wanted to do it again, despite those unnecessary feelings of guilt. Well, I've arranged something for you, my dear."

I turned, and Kevin was standing right there, ready for action. Kevin gently spread Tara's legs, ran his cock up and down her slit a couple of times, and plunged into her. He pumped rapidly for about thirty seconds, and then rapidly extracted.

In his place, Mike appeared and was fucking Tara within seconds of Kevin's exit. Tara looked surprised but accepted what had just occurred.

Dale followed about forty seconds later, and then Todd, Chad, Tom, Dale, and Owen -- each spending no more than forty seconds fucking the hot blonde. I stood by orchestrating the quick fuck sessions. Everyone stayed nearby.

As Owen extracted, I told Tara in a loud voice, "Congratulations, you have now fucked all seven men who are here in less than five minutes. I think that may be a record. To celebrate this unique event, we who gather here are pleased to award you this Certificate of Completion and Membership, suitable for framing and hanging on the wall of your office next to your desk."

I handed Tara a rolled-up scroll tied with a red ribbon that had been prepared that afternoon in fancy PowerPoint. She opened the scroll. The certificate was printed on parchment paper in an old English style of type and read:

To all those present

Know and abide that

Tara Reynolds

Has completed the requirements for

Sluthood

Summa Cum Laude

Signed and affirmed by

All of the others at the gathering had signed the parchment along the bottom at random angles. We all stood and applauded as Tara blushed but laughed.

She said, "I was beginning to wonder, but it felt too good to protest."

The group around Tara on the kitchen island broke apart, but Owen stayed with the attractive blonde. He leaned in and kissed her and told her she was good sport for allowing everyone to tease her about her ill-at-ease feelings from the night before.

As I observed the two, she didn't look as ill-at-ease as she had earlier in the day. I think the blatant five-minute gangbang knocked the edge off her concerns.

Owen scooped up Tara in both arms and carried her across the open plan living room to an available sofa. He sat with her in his lap and they started to make out. Tara adjusted the two of them so that Owen's cock visibly slipped inside her dripping cunt. I loved watching sex happen.

Todd claimed me. He'd found a large chaise on an outdoor balcony, so we stretched out there and started kissing. I liked kissing him because he knew how to vary his kisses all over the map. His hands were all over my terrain, too; finding my hills and valleys especially appealing.

The evening unfolded much like the night before. There seemed to be more oral sex. I blew Todd and Mike to orgasm, and we even swapped cum in snowballing episodes. I also got eaten to orgasm by several of the men and Grace.

I found Tara dripping Chad's cum from her pussy. He was preparing to clean up his mess with an oral assault, but I nudged him away with a grin. He nodded, and left us.

I plunged into Tara's sodden pussy. I rapidly cleaned up Chad's emissions, and then started to enjoy her taste sensations. She watched my every move from her supine position on the sofa, occasionally throwing her head back as I touched some sensitive nerve ending or inspired another orgasm.

"God, Brie, you're... wonderful. I can't believe another woman is eating my pussy. I love it."

I teased before going back in for more of her nectar, "You'll have to learn how to return the favor."

I noted that Tom was nearby watching the two of us. As we'd embraced Tara and him into our group sex gatherings, I felt that he had become more attentive to Tara. It wasn't limited to sex, either; he seemed more interested in the whole person that she was.

We declared victory about all things sexual about midnight, and the fourteen of us went off in different directions: motel, home, and Mike and Grace's home. Owen and I went to the latter. I liked sleeping with Mike and Grace loved to have Owen in her bed. Each couple made love in the middle of the night.

At work the next morning, Tara was again dressed in a very sexy short skirt, blouse with a plunging neckline, and CFM shoes. She was bubblier than the previous morning.

I asked her, "You all right this morning? Any concerns about your sluthood?" I smirked at her so she knew I was teasing. I checked the wall by her desk for the honorary certificate, but it wasn't there.

She shook her head. "God, if only I'd discovered this level of sex when I was younger. I probably would have become an escort and done porn movies, like you."

I teased, "I can set you up to do some films. They're fun to do. And just so you know, I never did escort work, but I like the idea."

Tara snickered. "There is one thing I wanted your help with, though. I want to learn how to talk dirty when I'm in a sexual situation like we were last night. I've heard you and Sheri really spout some sexy stuff. The guys get really turned on."

I gave her a questioning glance.

She explained, "I fucked a couple of the men right near Sheri and Maryann last night, and I've heard you to some extent. You all have a fabulous and arousing vocabulary about sex -- sexual expressions, terms, actions, and more. You each paint stimulating pictures that really inspire each other, the people around you, and especially the man you're fucking. I want to be able to do that."

I nodded, "At lunch. Let me think about a curriculum for you."

The rest of the morning I was working on the detailed outline for the detailed marketing plan for PR Engineering. Every now and then I'd have a flash of insight about talking dirty and how to help develop Tara's skills in the area; so, I'd make a quick notation on another piece of paper on my desk.

I took what I had accumulated and picked up Tara, and we went out to lunch. We both got salads and sat at an outside table. Some construction workers had their eyes glued to the two of us; a very ego gratifying situation. I pulled my notes from my pocket. "I have some ideas for you."

Tara started eating and I started talking. "The primary purpose of dirty talk is to arouse. You may be on the phone or texting the person you want to influence, it may or may not be during sex of some kind, but that's the motivation. Even after sex, you can arouse a partner so that they want a future encounter with you.

"Vocabulary is the next point I want to raise. You have to be willing to use all the non-clinical names for body parts and sex acts. Intercourse is fucking or a long list of other verbs. A penis is primarily a cock, dick, or meat stick, or other similar terms. A vagina or vulva is a cunt, pussy, twat, quim, love hole, or other suitable name. Semen is cum, jizz, jism, and so on. Your homework is to go online and learn at least a dozen other names for each of those terms.

"The next part ought to be easier since you're a woman. We have a better vocabulary, usually, than men regarding our feelings. You need to focus in on your internal feelings as well as your senses of taste, touch, smell, sight, and hearing.

"Here's an example of each of those: I love tasting your cum; I love having you touch my cunt with your cock; I love the way your jizz smells leaking from my drippy twat; I love watching you fuck another woman with your big dick; and I love hearing our bodies slap together. Those are just examples; you need to come up with others so you have them at the ready. Note the use of other adjectives to amplify what's being said, so collect those too; words like drippy, wet, hard, soft, bulging, buttery, and so on.

"Another way to psych up somebody is with compliments about what they've done or will do to you. You're so handsome; look at this beautiful cock in my cunt; you're so talented at eating my pussy, are three examples. Each one is praise in some way.

"Describing what's happening to you right at the moment you're speaking is always good to move things along. For example, the way you're using your fingers in my cunt is really turning me on, or I love feeling you sink your cock inside me like this.

"Think details about what's happening or what you want to have happen. Tell your partner. Think of the difference between I like sex and I love having your cock sliding in and out of my sloppy wet fuck hole. One statement has some lurid details about what's happening plus those arousing adjectives.

"Put those things in statements about what you want to have happen or about your fantasies, and you're on solid ground, too. Invoke memories, as well. For example, last weekend you played with my ass as you fucked me doggie style; can we do that again, or I've dreamt about having two men fuck me at the same time, can you make that happen?

"Men are visual thinkers. They like to have images painted for them about what happened, what is happening, and what will happen. Many men also like to think of their partner fucking other men or women. You can build on those with little stories -- true or fictitious, about what you'd like. For example, wouldn't you like to watch me when Owen is putting his cock in me and we're in the club's parking lot and I'm on the hood of his car? You can expand further on that and make it a story about how he got you there, and what he told you he was going to do to you."

We talked about some ideas for dirty talk, and I praised any idea that Tara came up with. I cautioned her about vocalizing comparisons or judgments about what was happening. "Be careful. The male ego is fragile despite anything they may tell you to the contrary. If you tell them their cock is bigger than someone else's, they'll worry about other comparisons you might make where they don't measure up."

Tara asked, "Do you think that Tom will like me to use dirty talk?"

I shrugged, "You won't know until you try a little of it on him and see how he responds. You can also ask him much later if you went too far or got near a boundary for him. If you watch and sense his reaction at the moment, you'll probably get a pretty accurate idea of the impact you're having."

"Impact?"

I laughed. "Does he get harder, longer, more forceful, more romantic, hornier, or more loving; or does he recoil and look at you with disgust and shame. You'll figure it out."

"How'd you learn all this?"

I snorted. "Sheri gave me almost the identical talk about two years ago. After that it was trial and error, and also listening to her when we were having sex near each other with some of our friends."

Tara said, "The group sex really turns me on. I never thought I'd like it, but the past few nights have been mind-blowing as I thought back on them. I think I'm a convert to those kinds of sexual encounters."

I teased, "What about how Tom thinks about them?"

"That influences my thinking, I'm sure. I know he likes what he's found in the original group. Even though he was chosen as a counterpoint to Connie, I don't think they have anything tremendously romantic going on. She doesn't want that, but she wants the social sex. I don't mind that.

"You know that I'm in love with Tom. I don't know what the future will hold for us. I see him much of the time now, and I suppose if we got more romantic and coupled together in some relationship way, that would change. The company wouldn't like us working together, I suppose."

I laughed, "Don't tell them."

"Oh, they already know we like each other and that we occasionally go out together. I suspect they don't know the half of it. If they ever got wind about everything going on, we'd probably hear no end of it."

I had a thought, "Hey, I never heard a word from Tom about my having done some adult videos that are on the Internet. He saw them, but never said a word."

Tara laughed, "Don't push the issue too hard. It might be his way of establishing plausible deniability. Nobody ever actually told him that it was his consultant in the videos."

"I just don't want him blindsided."

"I'll have a very private discussion with him sometime soon and let you know if he has any comment."

Late that afternoon, I went to check with Tara whether she, Tom, or anybody wanted to join some of us for dinner at a Mexican restaurant. They did.

Tara waved me to her side and even pulled me in very close to her. She whispered in my ear so that even the most sensitive microphones wouldn't hear her, "Tom know about your videos. For now, he has no issue. He asked that you not publicize them any further in our group or in Denver, at least any more than the websites already do."

I pulled away and nodded. "Got it." I paused and added, "Colfax and Elm at six p.m. The restaurant is Mi Pueblo. Our plans for after dinner are uncertain."

Tara nodded, "We'll be there. I think I'll go off with Tom alone afterwards. We need some alone time."

I winked at her, and left for the day.

Chapter 28 -- Tara Comes East

Sheri, Maryann, and I were sitting in deck chairs on the lower rear deck of Jake's fabulous yacht. We were naked. We were lathered up with suntan lotion so thick I wondered whether any tanning rays from the sun would reach our skin. We each had a margarita and were lying back mostly with our eyes shut.

I said, "Online case stories. We need permission from past clients to tell what PR Engineering did for them."

Sheri said, "I can do that. We need photographs -- hundreds of them. We also need a slick, client-oriented magazine to handout or mail. Physical presence. Do two or three issues a year. Stories. Case studies. Introduce special parts of the business -- the higher margin stuff. Show off some exemplary employees in some way that made a client happy."

Maryann nodded, "I can help with all that. I'd do some YouTube videos and maybe even some half-hour TV shows that show unique aspects of PR Engineering's accomplishments in some area. I'd certainly show up that tunnel through the Alps and how it was planned, engineered, and then implemented all under PR's aegis. Maybe we go halfsies with the construction company."

Another silence descended on the women.

Deke appeared wearing board shorts. The women made no effort to cover their nudity. He carried a pitcher of freshly made margaritas. Without asking he refilled each of the girl's glasses, and then strolled away.

Sheri asked, "How much repeat business does PR get?"

After a long silence, I said, "Deserves study. Some for sure. We need to tie it together more. Once they get a client, they should keep doing business with them for life."

Maryann said, "Give bonuses to the project managers that generate completely new project spinoffs from their work within the same client organization."

12