Shifting Gears Ch. 31-32 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I feel like I should do something to help you prepare?" Mom said.

I shook my head. "This is going to be really simple. I think we might even do something at one our friend's homes or maybe even on his boat. We've just started to talk about the actual ceremony."

"But what about food and decorations and a minister and...?"

I interrupted, "We'll outsource the whole thing -- caterers and I think one of our friends is a minister, so he'll do the ceremony. I'm not averse to doing it at the beach in bathing suits with our feet in the water."

"But your dress?"

"I'll buy one off the rack someplace nice."

"Your dad and I want to help pay for it."

"Not necessary. Owen and I are making a good income."

"But this could cost twenty- or thirty-thousand or more," Mom protested.

"Save your money. I made that much money last week -- and I mean just my share of everything. Money is not an issue. Owen and I are very comfortable."

My mother's eyes got large. "You really made thirty-thousand dollars last week?"

I held my hand up and I thought for a moment doing the mental calculations of my earnings from my own billable hours, and then my estimate for what I made from others in Porter Consulting. I subtracted out the staff salaries.

"I take that back. I probably made more like fifty-five-thousand last week before taxes. I did work about sixty-five hours, however."

My mother dropped back into her chair. She just looked at me in awe and said, "Wow. Okay, you can pay for your wedding. We'll figure out how to do something nice for you."

Owen and I got a late flight on Sunday evening for Denver. It wouldn't be a sex play night, at least with others. We opted for a room at the airport motel, and just went to sleep. Despite how calm things had been, we'd been tense that something might derail with my parents. Nothing did.

Monday morning, we did the commute into downtown Denver to Tom's company's corporate offices. We were in our office before eight a.m., and I started a meeting with Herb, the marketing VP, shortly thereafter.

Our evenings in Denver, were exceptionally sexual. Our friends were glad to have us back and all horny. Mike and Grace had befriended yet another couple they introduced us to -- Gail and Jay. They were new to the lifestyle and very affectionate.

Jay was a tall lanky man in his early forties with a wry sense of humor and sarcasm that always had us laughing. He had a small goatee that he used to great advantage when eating pussy. Wow, what sensations.

Gail was about ten years younger than Jay and a paralegal. She had pretty long brunette hair, a svelte figure, tits to die for, and, as Mike told us, a snapping pussy.

I had to look up the term 'snapping pussy'. I don't have one but I try to compensate in other ways. A snappy pussy means that the woman had tremendous muscle control and her vaginal muscle experience contractions that milk the cock inside her before, during, and after the man orgasms inside her. She leaves nothing but a very satisfied male behind. For me, it was back to ben wa balls to further develop that moniker.

Monday night, we were all together at Tom's condominium. Owen and I hadn't been there for two weeks. Since then, Tom and Tara had gotten some cushioned gym mats. Normally, they were folded up and hidden behind his living room sofa, but on nights such as this, they were brought out and distributed around the large room. Each mat was like a large king-size bed.

That night those in attendance included: Tom and Tara, Owen and me (Brie), Jay and Gail, Chad and Candy, Jim and Connie, and Mike and Grace. I expected two more from my consulting company later in the week.

Because of our transient nature, Tom and Mike coupled Owen and me up with Gail and Jay. I was glad, too, because we had a really hot time with the new couple.

Jay and his goatee brought me to a half-dozen orgasms before I even had his cock inside me. I did blow him for a while, but he excelled at cunnilingus.

Tara and Jim were next to us. I didn't know him that well, but based on what I saw, he was a careful and attentive lover that made sure that Tara had an abundance of pleasure bestowed upon her before he succumbed to the pleasures of the flesh and came inside her.

I noticed that Jim wore a condom. Later, I asked Tara about that. She told me, "Tom and I are trying for baby. We're still going to get married in two months, but I might be expecting by that time. We fuck all the time. It's great." She broke into a wide smile of joy.

Two months later, Owen and I were some of the two-hundred guests at Tom and Tara's wedding in Denver. It was a joyous occasion, and we met many new friends, bid the happy couple great happiness for all time, and then saw them off for a week's honeymoon in Hawaii. Many of us ended up back at Mike and Grace's to continue the party in a sexual way.

A month after that on a Saturday, Owen and I were wed on the back patio of Jake's large home. Jake was there as a best man, and Sean officiated since he had ministerial credentials. The reception was held right there at Jake's house. A few guests ended up in the pool, some still in their wedding garb. I was NOT one of them.

My parents were there, and tried not to act too shocked when some nudity occurred around and in the pool. I think they did have a good time. They also got to meet most of our Denver friends who'd all flown in for the occasion.

Owen and I opted for a Caribbean honeymoon. We flew to St. Maartens, and took a boat to the island of St. Aidan's. Once there, we found our clothing optional resort and checked in. This was our type of place.

Owen and I fucked ourselves into oblivion all over the small resort. There were a few other couples there that were similarly inclined. We didn't swap with anybody though. The soft swaps of being on the beach or near the pool watching each other was sufficient arousal for all of us.

On Tuesday, Jake and few others arrived in his corporate jet to join us for the last few days of our honeymoon. Because he had used his corporate jet, the group of naked revelers included Stan and Margo, and Deke and Skye. The passengers had included Jake and Maryann, Luke and Sheri, Derek and Allie, Kevin and Susan, and Sean and Marsha. Deke and Skye were engaged, but playful.

The sleepy resort came to life with our hedonistic friends. We were naked all the time, and some of us were fucking all the time in various configurations. We did couples, including some girl-girl interactions, and then both kinds of threesomes. I know we aroused some of the other guests that told us they enjoyed our shenanigans.

I was glad I was in practice for the fuck fest that resulted. While Owen and I slept together, he had often been rendered 'inert' by the other women before we reconnected. I didn't care. I knew we'd have the rest of our lives together.

Owen made sure to fuck with all of the women who'd flown in, and I connected with all of the men. I was often a drippy mess by dinner time, and certainly by bed time. In between we snorkeled, kayaked, used little sail boats, swam, walked the long beach, shopped, and other fun things.

Jake pulled Owen and me aside on Friday. He said, "I know you just moved into a new apartment a few months ago, but are you two averse to living in a house?"

We shook our heads. "No, just at this stage we didn't want to think about maintaining anything that large."

He went on, "The reason I ask is that I happened to talk to my neighbor two days ago, and he's putting his home next to mine on the market next week or the week after. There's a window, if you're interested, where you could bid and save some money on real estate fees by buying direct from the seller."

I commented, "I remember that place. It's beautiful. How much?"

Jake nodded, "Two-point-two-five would probably take it off their hands with no agent. It's worth more like two-point-eight million. Outsource all the maintenance the way I do. You could even use some of the same people that I do. I rarely have to think about the outside. Inside is mostly Maryann's purview, so I'm happy. We have cleaning people that come in, and an occasional cook. We have a handyman on retainer, too."

Owen and I looked at each other. We were making money hand-over-fist just then with our consulting work and even had a nest egg that we'd built up that we planned to use on a stand-alone home eventually.

Jake had a hundred pictures of the inside and outside of his neighbor's home on his phone. We went through every one of the photos in detail. Owen did, too. Jake had been good friends with his neighbors, but they hadn't participated in our orgies. The house was four bedrooms, four baths, powder room, an open plan downstairs living-dining space, a media room, a huge kitchen, and even space for an over-the-garage apartment for a maid or live-in help. A sale with no real estate agents involved seemed attractive.

Twenty minutes later, we concluded negotiations over the phone with the sellers contingent on a home inspection and our getting a mortgage for the remainder of the cost after our down payment. We bought it for two-point-one even thanks to Owen's negotiating skills.

As Owen ended the call on his cell phone, I said, "That went well."

"I never expected to buy a house on my honeymoon."

"You never expected to fuck me and seven other women on our honeymoon either." We both laughed.

The rest of the week continued the fuck fest, plus Owen and I arranged for financing on the new home. The purchase also spurred us to have several long talks about how we'd handle family finances and investments. I was pleased about how aligned we were in our thinking.

We flew back to Florida in Jake's large jet. I joined the Mile-High Club with Owen, Kevin, and Jake. I teased Margo, and she finally fucked Owen and Sean on the plane. Stan even came back and watched her for a few minutes.

Later, I went up to the cockpit and sat naked in the jump seat between Stan and Deke. I got felt up and fingered by both the pilot and co-pilot. As they started their descent I got told to go back and put on clothes because I was too much of a distraction. I did, but returned to watch the whole approach and landing. I really wanted to learn how to fly a jet.

We drove home with Jake and then went and saw our new home. His neighbor was very accommodating about showing us the home, pointing out every feature he could think of for us. We'd already arranged financing and a home inspection for the coming week, so it looked like we could close on the house within the month. Everyone was happy. We even bought some of the previous owners' furniture.

As we walked back to Jake's home, he pointed out where we could put an archway through some tall hedges so we could go back and forth between his home and ours without worrying about clothing or anything else. We liked that idea. I saw the potential for continuing our orgies non-stop.

Six weeks later, Owen and I were on our new patio lying on a chaise. We'd just made love and were cuddling together extolling each other's virtues and repledging our love to one another.

I loved moments like this. Years earlier the feelings, emotions, lifestyle, friends, and lovers that I had were what I'd only dreamed about in a hazy way. Tears filled my eyes when I realized that I'd achieved what I'd set out to do when I approached Sheri and then Maryann for their help.

I thought of that proverb that goes, 'Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.' I wished for this, got it, and I am happy beyond compare.

We heard some laughter through the tall hedge coming from Jake's pool area. We both stood and walked naked and barefoot along the new path to his back patio to join our friends. We knew they'd be naked and welcoming.

The End

12