Shining Girl Ch. 06: Andy & Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and I are about the same size, and as she dresses far too age-inappropriately, I had no compunction about rummaging through one of her dressing rooms for a designer dress she'd never worn, and never will.

When I came down, hair brushed and curled, I was buttoned into a tiny, figure-hugging, black, sequinned 'fuck-me' cocktail dress that was backless, side-less, and pretty much front-less, nude stockings, and a pair of Louboutin's with lethal steel spikes for heels that she probably wasn't even aware she owned.

Andy was waiting for me at the foot of the stairs, looking delicious in his dinner jacket, crisp dress-shirt with a subtle pleated front, and antique carved Jet studs. He grinned when I did a twirl for him, then grabbed me to slide his hand up my dress and squeeze my bottom while he kissed me.

"Bloody hell, Lindy, I've changed my mind!" he grinned. "Screw the dinner, I'd rather rip that off and eat you!"

As that was exactly the effect I'd been shooting for, I could relax; now, all I had to do was to manoeuvre Barty the idiot into position for me to clobber him good and proper; those spike heels were either going through his feet and into the floor, or I was going to hammer one in each ear and see if I couldn't make them meet in the middle. Nana wanted mischief and pyrotechnics; I would do my level best to give her some.

*

All in all, it wasn't too bad an evening; I spent most of it trying to be demure while having to watch Andy being fawned-over by various incarnations of Lavinia Trust Fund-Obscene Wealth.

I had Barty and his oik friends to deal with, although Andy made a point of periodically staring at them with one raised eyebrow whenever he thought I needed the assist, which wasn't often; boys like Barty only have three actual brain cells, all dedicated to throwing food around in restaurants, with the sexual sophistication of wart-hogs, the seduction technique of autistic orang-utans, and all the charm and charisma of a botched vasectomy.

All was going well. I kept Barty and his numbskull friends at bay by simply walking away whenever one of them tried to talk to me, which confused them, made Nana grin, and got me a big wink from Grandfather every time I did it, and then it happened.

I was chatting with one of Nana's friends when a hand clamped on my bottom and a gust of dragon breath whistled in my ear, melting my ear wax, and making the nearest candles burn bright blue. The Barty idiot had somehow sneaked up on me, and now I was trapped, with that retard groping my bum like he had a right; he was actually trying to poke his finger into my bumhole through my dress!

I just saw red as raw fury blazed-up inside me; this dick thought he had a right to do something like that to me, did he? I don't fucking think so! I stamped down hard on his instep, feeling a slight 'pop' as my needle-pointed killer spike heel went right through his shoe and into his foot, and swung my clenched fist into his crotch, just as Andy had drummed into me when I was young.

Barty opened his mouth to scream, or vomit, or perhaps both, and suddenly he was sliding backwards as Andy effortlessly hauled him out of the room by the scruff of his neck. All his friends stood there open-mouthed, while the olds all pretended to be interested in the wallpaper; obviously they'd all had enough of idiot-boy and his antics too, even his parents.

I followed, interested to see how Andy was planning on killing him, so it was a little disappointing that all he did was shove him head down in the fountain; then, as he surfaced, Andy grabbed the waistband of his trousers and yanked hard, ripping them completely off him, taking his boxers with them, which had to have hurt, while all his beefy-faced cronies watched in shocked silence. Andy hauled him upright by his hair and pulled him close.

"The next time you touch my sister, you limp-dicked imbecile, or even look at her, I'm going to shove my hand down your throat, grab your balls, and yank you inside-out; are you listening?"

Barty nodded, his face a picture of terror. Andy looked so menacing even I felt sorry for that idiot, but most of the girls were gazing at him adoringly, 'My Hero!' flashing on and off above them in big letters; obviously Barty and his oik friends had pissed them off too, which was tough luck for them, because he was going home with me, hah!

Andy shook him once more.

"I'm going inside to say goodnight to my grandparents; when I come out, you had better be gone, because if you're still here..."

With that he gave him what looked like a light push in the chest, but Barty went staggering. Andy walked up to me, and offered his arm.

"Coming, Lindy?"

Leaving Barty there shivering with terror while I tried manfully not to giggle (and believe me, there's no more ridiculous sight than a man in a dinner jacket, dress shirt and socks, naked from the waist down, with his wedding tackle swinging in the night breeze...) we strolled back into the house, where Nana was waiting with a mischievous grin on her face. Andy tried to apologise, but Nana wouldn't hear of it.

"Nonsense, Andrew, you were looking after your sister! I saw what that boorish oaf did, so did your Grandfather; if you hadn't done something, he certainly would have! As it is, Barty's father was laughing so hard your Grandfather had to take him into the billiards room and thump him on the back! Barty's getting scant sympathy tonight; his poor mother, though, she was absolutely mortified, poor dear; I must take her to lunch tomorrow!"

From that, I gathered that the night's entertainment had come up to scratch, and would provide gossip for weeks to come...

We took our leave, Andy once again handing me into the E-Type, not sparing the glances at my legs as my hem rode up nearly to my waist. He was silent on the way home, but I noted how his glance kept flicking to my thighs, where my stocking-tops were in plain view and then back to the road, so I helped matters by slowly easing my hem up even further, giving him a flash of bare thigh. Andy twigged on to what I was doing, his smile getting broader and broader, until he swung off the main road and down a quiet lane, eventually pulling into a lay-by and switching off the engine. It was a full moon, so the light was good, and I saw the expression on his face; he wanted to play; good, so did I!

Andy jumped out of the car and came around to open my door and help me out, and I defy any woman in the world to climb out of a low-slung E-Type without giving any bystanders a free show; luckily the lane was empty. As I stood upright, he pulled me close, his lips finding mine even as his hands caressed my thighs and cupped the cheeks of my bottom. I was wearing a tiny little thong, more of a g-string than anything else, to minimise VPL, so my bum was effectively bare anyway, which just made him squeeze and pull my cheeks apart even more, making me gasp at the sensations as he stretched my bum-hole open.

All the while, he was kissing me hungrily, almost roughly, although to be honest, I was being just as physical; right there and then I wanted him more than anything in the world, and I could tell he was feeling the same way. I didn't want my brother to make love to me, either; I wanted him to bang me as hard as he could!

He broke our kiss and held me, panting, as his hands roamed around under my dress, touching, feeling, sliding over my body, and making me very hot. I needed a breather too; my internal temperature was off the scale, and when his hands found my nipples, I nearly fainted.

"Oooh God, yesss!" I moaned, wrapping one leg around him so I could pull him even closer to feel that bulge once more tease and torture my sensitive slit.

"I've been wanting to do this all night!" he moaned in my ear, "I couldn't stand it any longer; if we hadn't left when we did I would have just dragged you upstairs, fuck what anybody thinks!"

As he spoke he was gently pushing me backwards, until I was sitting on the bonnet of the Jag. Andy pressed forward, and suddenly I was reclining on that long, swooping bonnet, the metal feeling icy against my overheated skin. As his lips once more crushed mine, he reached under my dress and tugged my thong down, so his hand could rub and fondle my juicy pussy; I gasped as he slid a finger inside me, then two, frigging me as his thumb gently pressed against my clitoris, sending me higher and higher with every movement of his hand.

I tugged my dress down to free my aching nipples; his lips immediately clamped around them, one after the other, licking, sucking, and gently biting them, making me even hotter, driving me crazy with need for him, and when he slid one finger into my bumhole as he frigged me, that was enough to send me over the top. My teeth clenched as I tried not to scream with the surging force of my release.

As I came, Andy was suddenly leaning over me, and his thick cock suddenly jamming into me was enough to set me off again, a whole string of orgasms blasting through me as he hammered his cock into me while I half sat-half reclined on the car bonnet. I laced my hands together behind his neck to support myself as I thrust my hips at him, meeting him thrust for thrust, and we fucked like crazed mink in a deserted country lane, in the middle of the night, on the bonnet of my mother's classic sportscar.

I must have come half a dozen times, each better than the last, before Andy started his short, powerful strokes, and I knew he was nearly there, so I squeezed him, hard, as I kissed him, and that finally brought him on, a loud groan escaping his lips as I felt him swell inside me, then a series of pulsing, muscular tremors as he emptied himself inside me, his body rigid and his breath hissing through his teeth as he filled me up again.

Luckily I was sitting almost upright, as I was able to hold him as he almost collapsed with the aftermath of such an explosive climax; he rested his weight on the car, but his chest was pressed to mine as he hugged me in a gentle bear-hug, and I could feel the runaway pattering of his heart against mine. I let him catch his breath, then nipped his earlobe with my lips.

"Better now, baby?" I murmured, and in answer he shifted his weight so he could pull me closer and squeeze my bottom playfully.

"Much better, Lindy!" he grinned, "that was incredible, thank you!"

"What brought this on, then?" I grinned, and gasped as he pulled my bum cheeks apart again.

"When I saw that idiot touch you, I wanted to kill him; I can't help it, Lindy, all I know is that you're mine, and I'm yours, and no-one comes between us, and no-one touches you, only me! I can't help how I feel, baby-girl, I just got so jealous when I saw him pawing you like that!"

I was thrilling inside as he talked; I felt the exact same way, but I hadn't known how to say it; now he was saying it all for me, so I did the next best thing.

"Take me home, Andy; take me to your bed and show me how much you love me!" I whispered in his ear.

Andy smiled, and then he kissed me, a long, slow, tender kiss; never mind that my boobs were hanging out of my dress, or that my thong was hanging off one ankle, it was still the most romantic moment of my entire life, as we committed to each other in a deserted country lane late one moonlit summer night. Eventually we reluctantly stopped with the kissing; wonderful as it was, I didn't want to spend the night here; I wanted to bend my bed with Andy, so I let him help me up, pulled up my panties and rearranged myself back into my dress for the short drive home.

Once home, I slipped into the shower while Andy put away his suit then joined me, both of us actually taking a shower; no hanky-panky this time; we had the rest of the night for that, but the feel of his hands on me as he soaped my back and shoulders...words fail. Once we were pink and shiny clean, Andy helped me dry-off (such a kind boy, and he found such nice places to rub as well, I must keep him...) then helped me fluff out my hair as I blow-dried it, at which point I leapt frenziedly on him, and only some unfair tickling got him into position to do some really naughty things to bits of me that really needed it.

As we rolled around, his lips and tongue drove me frantic, licking and sucking me while his big, soft hands squeezed, rubbed, lightly pinched, and groped me, making me gasp and tingle with delight.

Finally tired of horsing around, he trapped me on my back, holding me by the wrists as he gently licked a trail from between my breasts all the way to my slit, then long, slow lapping licks as he teased my labia and clitoris with the flat of his tongue. I was seeing stars all the while, and when he shoved his tongue-tip between my labia, I came, hard, flooding his face with my juices, which he eagerly lapped-up.

As I came back down, he rolled me onto my tummy, and once more pulled me up to his mouth, this time licking me from my bumhole to my clitoris in long, sweeping strokes of his tongue, alternating with poking the tip of his tongue into my most secret place, driving me wild with the sensations as he rimmed me. I was mewing and gasping, a complete wreck, when he pulled me to my knees and cupped his hands over my boobs, and as he squeezed and squashed my nipples, he slid his fat cock into me from the rear, taking me doggy-style. From this angle, his cock felt immense, and every ridge and vein rubbed every nerve-ending inside me, setting-off even more fireworks inside me.

I dropped down onto my chest, holding the bedclothes as he pounded into me, the angle now so acute that I felt I couldn't take any more since my pussy was already stuffed so tight. Andy obviously felt the same, quickening his stroke as he hammered into me, his breath hitching and gasping, while orgasm chased orgasm through me, one after another.

When he came, I swear my tummy bulged with the force of his ejaculation; I thought he'd filled me up earlier, but now I felt his cock swell and jam inside me as thick jets of spunk blasted into me and ran out along the sides of his cock, drenching my inner thighs as that enormous volume of spunk filled me to overflowing.

I slumped down, utterly mind-warped by what he'd done to me, tremors shuddering through me as the aftermath of my orgasm took me. Andy stayed stock-still above me, his hands taking his weight on either side of me as his cock twitched and pulsed inside me, the last remnants of his spunk draining into me, and when he slumped down next to me, I rolled on my side so I could hold him close and once more feel his soft mat of chest hair tease and tickle my throbbing nipples.

Andy held me close as he gasped for breath, while I burrowed against him, lost in his smell, the silky feel of his chest-hair as I gently licked him, savouring the feel of the long, soft hair against my tongue, and the strength of his arms as he hugged me close, his big hands once more gently roaming over me, touching and exploring, squeezing and fondling, just as I was doing to him.

*

When I woke, dawn was breaking, and the new day had brought me new insight. It was all clear to me, now; whatever I had been thinking and pondering before, the part of me deep inside that did the joined-up thinking had made a decision, and I knew it was the right one. Andy was still fast asleep, but a slight movement from me was all it took to snap him awake, then smile that lovely, slow, sweet smile of his.

"You're awake early, Princess..." he murmured, pulling me closer into his warm chest. I hugged him back, but he twigged I wanted to say something, so let me go, instead pulling the bedclothes into a warm nest around me.

"What is it, Lindy, problem?" he smiled, and I shook my head.

"Not a problem, Andy, but I've come to a decision..."

He cocked an eyebrow, waiting for me to continue, so I took a deep breath, and plunged ahead.

"When you go back to Edinburgh, I'm coming with you. No, please, let me finish!"

Andy subsided, and waved me on.

"Go on, Lindy; if you're bound to do this, you need to be sure about why; please, go on."

I took a deep breath, and unravelled my thoughts as best I could.

"I don't know why I'm going to university; I have no real career mapped-out, and I'm doing a degree because that's what you're supposed to do; PPE feels like something I'm supposed to do while I'm waiting for the right size trust-fund to come along and marry me, and I can't do that; I already have you. I think I should let my place go to someone who actually wants and needs it; if I go to university, all I'll be doing is marking time and turning into a dilettante, with no plan, and there's no future in that for me. The future I have is with you, I know that now. Does that make sense?"

Andy held me closer while I cried a little, but I knew I was right; I wasn't just having an episode of infatuation. My parents were wasters; if I went to university and took up space for three years studying for a pointless degree I'd never use, wouldn't that make me just as big a waster? At least this way my place would go to someone who wanted a proper career and would take the degree seriously; they deserved it more than I did.

Andy held me and crooned to me while I sniffled against him, but eventually my tears dried up, and I was able to talk and think coherently again. Andy smiled as he jigged me against him, like he used to do when I was small, until I was ready to go on.

"I thought about this, I really did; uni and I are not meant to be; I only applied because I thought I was supposed to. Now I know I have real options, and that's the life I want; I'd rather be a doctor's wife than a dull-as-dust researcher for some deadbeat politician who's only in Parliament for the salary. Take me with you, please, baby!"

Andrew pulled me around to sit on his lap, and held me while he kissed my cheek, my hair, even my ear, making me squirm.

"Of course I'm taking you with me; try and stop me!" he breathed in my ear, "I just wanted to hear you tell me why I should!"

*

The summer break rolled past at breakneck speed, and before I knew it, it was nearing time for Andy to go back up north and resume his studies; only now, I was going with him. The summer together had cemented our relationship, welding us together into one, and Andy could no more leave me behind than I could let him go.

It was more than just the sex, although that was fantastic; it was the little things: waking in the morning to find myself spooned in his lap, his arm around me; the way he'd brush my hair from my forehead then kiss me quick as lightning, or pull me into his lap as we snacked in front of the TV, and the laughing, giggling, rough and tumble horseplay that inevitably turned into hot and sweaty, or sweet and gentle, lovemaking.

I even decided to forgive Freddy; Grandfather's 'people' had found him alive and well and skulking around his bolt-hole in Aberystwyth, which relieved Andy (and me, too, I have to say; he may have been a complete arse, but he was still my brother).

As an interesting side-bar, I got a call from Sai Fong early one morning, humming and hawing a lot until she finally managed to get to the point; she knew, and said not to ask her how, that Andy and I, me and my brother, were now an item. What she wanted to know was, how had I managed it; just how did I get Andy to make that frenzied leap at me?

As she asked, a light went on; Harry, of course, she was planning on making her move! As I didn't blame her in the slightest, because Harry was just too gorgeous to let just anyone have him, I gave her the whole sordid (but exciting!) story of how I'd ended up in Andy's bed the night before the testimonial match, and waking to find him fast asleep with his hand on my bum while his night-wood was placed just right to rub against me, and how he'd woken to find me gripping him while I rubbed one out on him, and how it had gone from there, basically, that I'd seduced him when he was in no position to hold me off. I hope she was taking notes...