Shiny New Fishin Lure

Story Info
Reluctant cheater BF seduced by Instagram slut while fishing.
1.7k words
4.06
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mommygf
mommygf
4 Followers

"Bye, lover! Have fun, catch me a big one!" my girlfriend yelled from her home office. It was a Tuesday at 6pm, but she will likely work a few more hours since she's leaving for a girl's trip the next day. I'm going to take advantage of her work focus and try to catch some fish or, at the very least, some fresh air.

As soon as I got in the car, I get a DM on Instagram. It's a woman who lives in town but we've never met. We both have outdoorsy type pages and got to talking, and now we are online friends. She's nothing like "my type" but she's pretty nonetheless. You can tell she's had some work done, a bit of fillers and botox in the face, lips just slightly done to where you can tell they're fake but not clownish. Long fake nails, blonde hair that must cost hundreds to maintain, always done up. Despite this, she seems down to earth.

itsCammiee: hey wyd

Me: about to drive to the lake with my fishing poles

itsCammiee: would it be weird if we met up? I was gonna walk the trails anyway and it's been a weird day. Could use the company. It's totally cool if not...

Me: Hmm idk if I should

itsCammiee: well it would be just friends, I know you have a gf silly 😋

I left her message open while I made the 15 minute drive. I could see the typing bubble pop up and disappear a few times. For some reason my heart was beating out of my chest. Maybe I'm more attracted than I thought.

"If I just don't respond," I thought, pushing the exchange out of my mind, "then nothing can happen. I'll just fish."

A couple casts in, I get another notification.

itsCammiee: I hope I didn't overstep 😬 I'm at the lake now, if I see you, yay! If not, nbd. Hope you catch a big one 😅

Me: haha thanks Cam. Sorry I didn't respond, fish on the brain.

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue to have the worst luck. No catches, lost my favorite lure, and I left my beer in the car. I packed up as dusk began and loaded out to the car. As I'm cracking open a beer, I see Cam walking up to her car. I wave and say it's me.

Cam lit up, and bounced right over to me across the small lot. When I say bounced, I mean it in every sense. I had never seen her body before, and here she was in her Lululemon matching set. Small but round tits held in by an even smaller triangle top. Yoga pants clinging so tight, further accentuating her unreal waist to hip ratio. She definitely had work done head to toe, but it was done well. And now she was right there, and I had to act natural.

We got to chatting for a bit, sharing a couple beers. My girlfriend texted me to check in and I let her know I was still fishing. Cam looked over at my reply and said "Still fishing, huh?" and gave me side-eye. Before I could reply she was grabbing the poles out of my car demanding I show her how, saying how she didn't want me lying to my girlfriend. It was about to really start getting dark, but I had a flashlight. No harm in letting her try out a few casts before we lost all light.

The short walk down the path was silent. We both seemed to be enjoying the crickets chirping but really I was trying not to let my periodic dick twitches from glancing at her turn into full-blown hard-dick throbs. We get to my favorite little alcove that had a weathered old picnic table that no one ever used since the area was a bit overgrown. I started telling her that I will set up the line and show her how to cast, while digging through my tackle bag. I rambled on for a minute, when I finally looked up and saw her staring at me with a big smile, tits fully out of her top.

I couldn't form words. I was upset at her but also grateful. And my sweet angel girlfriend was texting me again letting me know what she made for dinner. Cam walked over and grabbed my phone, texting her as me, "Still fishing. Good thing I'm working up an appetite. Be home soon. Love you."

Setting the phone on the picnic table, she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. These definitely weren't fake. Without thought, I rubbed my thumbs across her nipples and then took them in my mouth, one after the other. She sat back on the table and guided my hand down between her legs. At this point my cock was rock hard in my pants, my heart was racing, and I was so fucking mad at this bitch. I tried to be a good boyfriend, I tried to back out of this. She gave me no choice. This is what I told myself to justify ripping open this bitch's $120 leggings.

"What the fuck?!" she tried to yell at me, but before she could finish, my tongue was on her clit, turning her angry "fuck" into more of a "mmm fuuuuuck."

After quickly figuring out exactly what speed and pressure she likes, and teasing her until her clit was swollen and her pussy was soft and wet, I pulled away. I know she wanted to cum, but if some dumb slut is going to make me cheat on my girlfriend, the woman I want to marry, then I'm going to make it count and REALLY cheat.

"Take it out, see what you've done," I said, gesturing at my pants. She hopped down from the table and got on her knees in the dirt to undo my pants, but I wasn't about to let her suck my cock. My girlfriend, the love of my life, does it best. This plastic whore could never compare. So instead of letting her suck it I told her to stick out her tongue, letting her taste it and get my dick covered in her slobber. After it was all nice and drenched, I rubbed my spit coated dick all over her face, but focusing on the lips and eyes. I can't believe she showed up in full makeup. Might as well try to help her clean it off.

At this point it was really starting to get dark, and since she wasn't protesting at all, I wanted to finish the job and go home to my beautiful girlfriend and a hot meal. I help her up onto the table on her back. Her pussy was still glistening from my saliva and her juices. Pressing my cock against her swollen clit, I let her rub up and down until I finally slid inside her. We both let out moans but for slightly different reasons. Yeah it felt good for both of us, but I had rage behind mine. My kind and faithful girlfriend is at home making my favorite meal. And I'm here, massaging the inside of some vapid slut with my bare dick. Watching her perfect tits bounce with every thrust. My hands between her tiny waist and big hips, making those thrusts happen. Looking down at her soaked pussy choking my hard cock, exposed through her ripped yoga pants. Then back up at her face, her makeup smeared, her expression absolutely shocked.

Ugh, her face. Why the stupid shocked expression? Because I'm normally quiet and respectful? What did she think would happen? I wished she would turn around.

Then, my girlfriend called me. But my phone was easier for Cam to grab than it is for me. Cam hit Accept Call and handed it to me. My heart jumped into my throat. Cam mimed that she is zipping her lips, then bends over onto the ground.

"Hey baby what's up?" I try to sound normal. I do not. I'm positioning myself behind Cam, dick still hard.

"I forgot I needed some things for my trip tomorrow, if I text you the list can you get them for me?"

"Sure, angel. Is one of the items on your list 'dick'?" I joke, as I slide into Cam from the back. She had been talking about wanting to fuck before she leaves on her girl's trip. I hoped I still had the energy.

"Haha you know it. Thanks so much my love, I'll text it right now. Can't wait to see you, bye!"

Cam looks back at me, one hand over her mouth, while I am still slowly stroking in and out of her, to watch me say, "You're welcome baby. Love you so much, see you soon!" with a straight face.

I hung up and Cam started to giggle. I needed to be done with this dumb bitch. What was so funny? This shit was her fault, not mine. I grabbed her beautiful round ass and pulled it apart while I kept slowly stroking. Every time I stopped moving, Cam would continue the rhythm, not wanting to stop. A few more moments of this and she whimpered "Don't change anything, I'm going to cum.."

To which I responded by giving her a few more strokes, but this time hard and fast to make myself cum. There's no way I'm going to give her the satisfaction of making me cheat AND me making her cum. That's reserved for my girl. But for now the view of my cock being swallowed by this brand new pussy, out in the open, behind my girl's back, sent me over the edge. I must have cum more than I ever have in my life, dick still pulsing inside her while the cum leaked out of her.

While Cam was still acting dick drunk and whining about how I didn't make her cum, I was already packed up. Dick back in my pants. Bag over my shoulder. Poles in hand. She could follow me out to the parking lot or not, all I cared about right now is being a good boyfriend like I was a couple of hours ago.

Cam did follow me to the lot, I was the one with the flashlight, and she had to walk with a gaping hole in her pants, makeup smeared, cum still dripping onto her thighs. Smart choice to stick close by. I kept walking toward my car even after she stopped at hers.

"It was nice meeting you!" I yelled across the lot before getting back to that home cooked meal and the girl I'm gonna marry one day.

mommygf
mommygf
4 Followers