Shiny Smiles: In-Home Trial Ch. 03

Story Info
Riley's choices lead them to a consequential decision.
6.3k words
4.71
4.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Deeper Down the Hole

NOTE: This story is set in the world of Shiny Smiles created by the talented artist and illustrator Sleepystephbot, and will probably make the most sense for those familiar with it. I've tried to make it broadly accessible to anyone who enjoys a fetishy tale of gradual corruption at the hands of authoritative femmes with the assistance of a lot of institutional restraints and other slightly advanced technology, but either way I highly recommend checking out Stephbot and their art!

If you haven't read the first two chapters, please start there!

======

Riley's eyes fluttered open momentarily before happily lidding again as they snuggled more tightly under the warmth of the covers. That was when their brain noticed the first sign: they were stark raving naked. They never slept naked, not even after sex, unless they were really, really drunk, and they didn't remember going out last--"RIGHT," they muttered, "I just roofied myself and went on a transdimensional sex trip led by robot last night."

"And I fucking loved it," they added, as they squirmed and giggled at the thought.

Not that it took much effort to melt into the drowsy bliss of a Saturday morning (was it morning still?) in bed, but Riley rolled slowly to the side, thinking of nothing but how perfectly comfortable they were at that moment, how good and *used* their body felt, and squirmed slowly with a lazy smile on their half-open making silly little sounds as their hands roamed slowly over the body, as memories of last night flashed through their mind. They loved to get off in the morning and with the way they felt it might not even take much--"glgggh," they moaned, their tongue flashing lewdly out of their mouth--but they were also warm and cozy and maybe a little more...

An hour later they awoke for the second time to the sound of someone slamming a door in the outside hallway. This time their eyes snapped open, fully alert, only to realize as they began to stretch that they'd fallen asleep in the middle of the act, both hands stuffed right in their favorite places to pinch, rub, squeeze...

"hehehe," they giggled aloud once more. They had no idea what time it was, they only knew it was probably past noon, but in the state they were in they wouldn't need long. They imagined Dylan--where did she come from?--her dark red hair cascading over her shoulders, ruby-red lips, black leather and latex covering everything but hiding nothing. Rope--she had rope!--but first she'd grab Riley, pin her down, a gloved hand firmly pressed over their mouth, ensuring that even nosey drunk sorority girls couldn't hear their mewling pleas as Dylan brought those big glossy lips right up by their ear, so close they could feel her warm breath, as she said, "now be a good doll and obey and maybe I'll never untie you."

Riley's thoughts went from lewd to florid to bizarre as their hands called for pleasure, more pleasure, from every part of their body many years of practice had taught them. They grew more desperate, forcing themselves to pause so they could fetch their favorite toys from the nightstand, which were frantically turned on and pressed into service. They were close, *so* close, right on the edge where they could feel the muscles between their legs beginning the clench and flutter, their eyes roll back, but each time they could feel the edge, like they were standing on it on the balls of their feet, it slipped away and they had to work their way to it once more.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," they whined out loud, finally pausing their fevered, sweaty quest as they caught their breath. Maybe last night they'd just drained their reservoirs too deeply, their body needed a rest but the vague, dimensionless memory of an orgasm that ripped through time itself still sent their brain straight into horny orbit demanding more, more, more. But not this time.

<< 3 new messages from Dylan >>, the screen on their phone read. Riley grabbed it, and then ran straight to the bathroom. They must have hydrated really well because even with all the water they'd sweated out, their bladder needed to GOOOO.

Sitting on the toilet they released and felt a relief nearly as great as that orgasm would have been. They swept the screen with their thumb to open the messages.

9:17 AM: "Good morning dollface, how you feeling?"

10:35: "Beep beep, its time for good dolls to rise and shine!"

1:47 PM: "U GOOD BRO?"

Riley giggled again, then felt distinctly horrified to realize they'd slept clear through to TWO FUCKING FIFTEEN in the afternoon.

"Ohmygod, I am such a stupid slut!"

"Sorry! I slept in," they quickly tapped out the reply.

"I'll say," Dylan replied with an upside down smiley. "Do anything else fun this morning?"

"Well...," Riley replied.

"Ooh, did somebody feel up for another round already?"

"mAyBe," Riley wrote.

"And how was it," Dylan shot back. "Anything like last night?"

"I think u wore me out womp womp :("

"Oh, about that," Dylan replied. Riley cocked an eyebrow. But no further message came.

"WHAT ABOUT WHAT," Riley pleaded.

"It would be better to talk. Video?"

Riley agreed and cleaned up and threw on a T-shirt and underwear before starting the chat.

Dylan, for her part, was more casual but no less put together than usual, her fiery hair wound up into a stylishly messy bun.

"So," she began, "I'm guessing I don't need to ask if you enjoyed your trial, hmm?"

Riley blushed and giggled.

"Nuuu," they replied.

"So, how many times did you cum?"

Riley buried their face in their hands and shook their head. "I don't know!"

"You're too cute," Dylan said. "Do you always giggle like that when you're shy?"

"I don't giggle," they shot back, followed of course by another giggle.

"Well, you do now," Dylan replied. "Have you noticed that?"

It was true, Riley thought.

"Wait--you, did you do this to me?"

"Just a little," Dylan said.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember, during the trial, when you consented to cognitive function reduction?"

Riley looked up and into the distance for a moment, then twitched, as if hit by a shock.

"Wait, is that--is that why I feel like this?"

"What is 'this,' Riley?"

"Like, I feel, kind of, I don't know... like, a little..."

"Hazy?"

"Yeah."

"Distracted?"

"Mm-hmm," Riley said.

"Out of focus?"

"Yuh-huh," they said, nodding along.

"Dumb?"

"Ohmygod," Riley said, slapping a hand over their mouth as their eyes widened. "Did you like, seriously make me dumb?"

"Do you like it?"

Riley stared back, wide-eyed.

"So do you want the good news or the bad news," Dylan said.

"Um, bad news!"

"It's only temporary," Dylan said with a chuckle.

"Wait, um--you mean I won't stay like this?"

"That's right."

"And--is that bad? I think that seems, like, like it should be good?"

"Well, let's talk again tomorrow, because it will only last until then."

"So, like, when I wake up tomorrow I won't be dumb?"

"No more so than your usual self was," Dylan said.

Riley giggled again. "This is SOO weird, like, I feel like this should bother me more, but it's just kinda funny."

"Sometimes it do be that way," Dylan said.

"Like, um, dumb an ditzy for a day, what do I do?"

"Well, I have important piece of advice."

"What's that," Riley said eagerly. Dylan shivered. 'GOD this one is cute,' she thought.

"Stay home, or at least stick to safe spaces that you know well, especially during the day."

Riley nodded thoughtfully, though it appeared to take real effort.

"Also, maybe--spend this one by yourself, unless you have a friend you really feel comfortable getting dumb and silly with."

"Like... a *sexy* friend," Riley asked hopefully.

"No! Especially not that kind," Dylan practically shouted. "Well, *maybe* if they're someone a lot like you, who you know and trust to not take advantage of you. But, really, I think this one would best be spent by yourself."

"But I'm really, umm... you know..."

"Horny?"

"YEAH!"

"Well, I tell you what," Dylan said.

"Wazzat?"

"I'm going to give you a special present, because you're such a good and obedient doll."

Riley's eyes lit up.

"Tonight at 9, I'll activate your visor and unlock a special DLC just for you."

"Yay! What kind of DLC," Riley asked.

"Well, that's a surprise," Dylan said, causing Riley to pout. "But I promise it will be really fun and hot. Make sure to put something really fun and sexy on before you start. And promise me, no playing with yourself until then!"

Riley pouted again.

"I mean it, young lady!"

Riley giggled, not noticing the sudden change of expression on Dylan's face.

"Wait--Riley, I'm sorry."

Riley giggled again. "Sorry for what?"

"I--I didn't mean to misgender you. It's just--you're really pretty, and I slipped."

If Riley's face were a cartoon it would have swelled to twice its size while their eyes turned into giant pink and purple hearts.

"DO YOU RLY THINK I'M PRETTY," Riley asked, as if in disbelief.

Dylan batted her eyelashes back and nodded bigly.

"Now doll, do you think you can do that for me? Just wait a few more hours?"

Riley nodded, their head still buzzing and bouncing with happy energy.

"Good toy. Now, let me make a suggestion."

"OK," Riley said.

"Now is a great time to do lots of silly things you never get around to because you're always too serious. Put some fun dancey music on, maybe try something new with makeup, play dress-up, then clean your apartment like that, and then reward yourself with some fun silly games. How does that sound?"

Riley smiled and looked away coyly.

"Oh, and take some selfies for me," Dylan said. "M'kay?"

Riley smiled and nodded.

"OK then, I have a guest to buckle up for the night. Ta-ta!"

Riley blinked and did half a double-take as Dylan reached forward and closed the stream. It reminded her of something, but she couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"She," Riley said softly, "I identify as she/her."

It was just trying it on for size. The truth was, while they'd become comfortable identifying as non-binary, when their thoughts turned lewd their mind turned pink and fluffy and dreamed of being lithe and graceful and *pretty* in the eyes of anyone but especially tops and dominant partners. But being a girl was complicated and full of unwelcome attention and expectations and it had been much easier to just drape themselves in formless clothes and formless pronouns that kept the world at a safe distance far away from them.

But Dylan had awakened something, a desire to close that distance, to be touched, to be held--to be taken in hand--to be *seen* as an object of desire, conquest, possession. Having their mind taken down a few pegs helped, because if being dumb is about anything, it's about seeing the cookie and reaching out and grabbing it without thinking about any of the consequences except MMM COOKIE, and when you find yourself sitting on your bed covered in crumbs with chocolate smeared on your face, you laugh because it's silly how big a dumb-dumb you are.

"Nooo," Riley exclaimed, as they realized their hand had, seemingly under its own control, made its way between their legs. Thinking about Dylan could do that.

They had to stop thinking of her. "Just do what she said," Riley thought.

They started with underwear, or more specifically, lingerie. Deep in their closet, behind all the black t-shirts and grey baggy pants and sweatshirts that could conceal a nuclear weapons program, they had hangers and boxes full of lacy, frilly things in black, red, and pastel shades that they tried on while the bounciest, sluttiest pop music they could find echoed through their bedroom. Sometimes they felt dark and witchy in their femme energy but today it was more kawaii, a pink bra and garter set clipped to silky purple thigh-high stockings, a short flared-skirt pinafore dress over a satiny blouse giving that sexy maid energy.

Out of the same closet came the tackle box full of cosmetics they rarely used, and though it took a little trial and error, eventually their face was that of a blushing e-girl ready to start her subscriber stream. Riley looked in the mirror with satisfaction and smiled with a big, toothy, genuine grin, a smile free from fears and anxieties, seeing themself the way others would without the nasty little person that lived inside their head whispering doubts and criticisms into their ear. They were too *dumb* for that kind of introspection, too silly to ponder anything except whether to curve their liquid eyeliner up or down before realizing that the right answer was *both*.

Soon they were bopping all over their apartment, vacuuming floors, stacking away clutter in closets and drawers, leaving behind garbage bags piled by the door and sparkling clean surfaces everywhere. Finally they plopped down on the couch with a loud, satisfied squeal and a deep sigh of relaxation. All this work deserved a reward, and they reached for their THC vape pen and took several deep pulls, surely enough to add a yummy wave of high over the top of everything they were feeling.

Realizing it was almost time for dinner, they popped open Grubdash on their phone and scrolled through the options before deciding on their favorite sushi bento combo from the cute Japanese place a few blocks away. It would be here in 25 minutes, just long enough for the buzz to really start to hit and stop the munchies in their tracks. Soon, it would be 9, and they could put the visor back on and find out what Dylan had sent them for dessert. They scrolled through several of their favorite lewd Twitter accounts, and next thing they knew, a popup notified them that their food was about to arrive. They closed their browser and stood up.

"ohhh, right," they said out loud. Heels. They were wearing their Lolita-style heels, lavender with a bow on the front and an ankle strap. And the rest of the outfit.

'I'll just let the concierge receive it,' they thought. It would only a take a few minutes to throw some clothes--well, their usual clothes--over their outfit. As they walked into their bedroom, they saw their face in the mirror. "Makeup," their face shouted at them. That could come off too, though it would take a good ten minutes to scrub themselves clean, and the thought made them a little sad. They looked cute. They *felt* cute. They wanted to stay cute.

An idea entered the chat. "Mask!" They had a Japanese-style face mask, that would cover everything except their eyes. With that, no one would recognize them. Even if the concierge watched them pick up their delivery, they wouldn't know it was them, and not a guest. Not that they cared. The evening concierges were usually high as a kite, and spent the whole night watching movies on their phone.

Riley tied on the pastel pink mask and looked in the mirror. It was perfect. 'I can do this,' they thought, and walked out their front door, their head buzzing with confidence and excitement. The door slammed shut behind them, and they looked up, and said, "oh, fuck my life!"

"Oh, sorry?" Riley snapped to their left at the sound of a female voice, right next to them. It belonged to a blonde-haired girl, similar to them in age, dressed in sweats and looking slightly the worse for wear. Riley's eyes swelled to twice their normal size and blinked. Twice.

"Sorry," the girl said, "I just wasn't sure if you were talking to me?"

"Uh, oh... no, I just realized I locked myself out," Riley said, as a cold sweat began to form.

"That sucks," blonde said. "Amazing cosplay though. Are you like, a professional?"

It took Riley a moment to grab this unexpected lifeline.

"Uh, no, I... it's to win a bet. With a friend."

Blonde looked back at Riley, as if trying to decide how to respond to the obvious lie.

"Well, I think you're going to win."

Riley giggled. It was completely spontaneous, and they immediately felt a hot rush of shame as they realized what had happened. But blonde just smiled and they both walked to the elevator.

"Yeah," Riley said, speaking as softly as they could. "Now I just hope the concierge is there."

"Why? Oh, duh, right, your keys," blonde said. "Sorry, kinda shut my brain off last night, hasn't really turned back on yet."

"I--I know the feeling," Riley said. This time, it was blonde's turn to go red in the face as she remembered the sounds she heard through the walls the night before. She looked over at Riley as much as she could without it being obvious. Riley glanced back at her, and she smiled momentarily before looking away.

"Sorry," blonde said, "I just really like your whole--your whole look. Your eye makeup is so pretty."

Riley began to melt inside, giggling again and looking away shyly.

"LOBBY," the elevator announced, the harsh voice breaking the moment. Riley managed a brief "thank you" as they exited and went their separate ways.

"Just one more dragon to slay," Riley muttered as they approached the front entrance, relieved to see the concierge was the usually stoned-out-of-his-mind young gamer type, and not the scowling middle-aged man who seemed to silently (and sometimes not so silently) judge everyone. Riley picked up their food delivery, then walked up to the desk.

"Uhh, hi," they said. The man looked up from his phone, unable to muster an interest even in the unusual picture that stood before him. "I locked myself out."

"Apartment number?"

"1704," Riley said. The man typed something into the computer behind the desk, very slowly, one finger at a time.

"You have ID?"

Riley blinked.

"Oh, wait, probably not. Name?"

"Riley Crane," they answered.

"Right... OK, I uh... I'm supposed to see your face, just to verify."

Riley inhaled. 'Well, at this point he knows, so there's no hiding.' They tugged an ear strap and pulled the pastel mask off. The man looked up, squinted for a brief second and looked back at the computer, then did it again.

"Uh, ohhhhkay, that's a heck of a cosplay. Are you a professional?"

"No, but maybe I should be, people keep asking me," Riley said.

"It's cool," he said. "What's your character?"

Riley twitched nervously, realizing they needed to stop talking and get out. "Uh, oh--it's a friend's OC actually."

"Cool, cool," the man replied, as he reached into a cabinet and pulled out a coded key. "Here's your spare, then. Have a good night!"

Riley thanked him and bolted out as fast as they could without their heels slipping on the glossy stone floor. They sighed with relief as the elevator door closed without anyone else getting in, and then did it again as their front door opened and then shut behind them.

"Success," they said, and plopped down on the couch, their heartbeat finally starting to slow down. They reached down and unbuckled the ankle straps on their heels, then slid their feet out and rubbed them against each other, noticing for the first time how tired and achey they'd become. They went to the refrigerator and pulled out a can of hard seltzer, cracked it open, and then poured a shot of vodka into it before sitting down to enjoy their dinner.

"Oh. My. God," they said. "I actually just did that." They took a long swig of their seltzer and started giggling, this time with a bit of a manic edge to it, like they'd narrowly missed being in a car accident. Soon the seltzer was empty and they pulled another one out as they ate and scrolled through their Instagram feed. A little while later, a notification popped up onscreen.

<< 1 New Message from Dylan >>

"Is dolly ready for playtime," the message read.

"OMG u have no idea," Riley responded.

"Did you have fun today," Dylan asked.

"yes miss," Riley replied.

"That's a good doll. Now your reward is ready, just put on something fun--or nothing at all--and put the visor on. I think you know how it works now."

12