Shipping Clerk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Planning lunch?"

"Uh, yes ma'am, I just..."

"Are you left-handed or right-handed?

"Left?"

"Then you should put the breadsticks on the left."

"Oh." He moved them.

"I've decided to have lunch, too. I've decided to eat at a restaurant, and I want you to come with me. Would you like to accompany me? My treat."

His boss's boss's boss had just asked him to go to lunch, her treat. "Yes, Ma'am. I'll just put this..."

"In the trash, Andy. You will never eat starvation food again. I will see to it. Are you okay with that? Are you willing to let others care for you?"

Andy's eyes skittered about for a moment, not sure where to look. Down was good... or maybe not. He was still seated in his office chair and Ms. Katheryn's smoothly-muscled thighs were right in front of him. Ms. Stotts was wearing calf length high heeled boots. They were made of luxurious buttery black leather with small gold buttons along the outside. Above the boots, sheer black stockings extended up her thighs to the hem of her power suit's pencil skirt. A row of buttons ascended the front of that skirt, and Andy had occasionally daydreamed about opening them one at a time, to reveal...

"Definitely stockings, not panty hose," thought Andy as he redirected his traitorous thoughts. A woman like this didn't wear hose, she wore stockings. Powerful women often requested oral sex from their subordinates, and they needed easy access. It was also the reason for the buttons. Andy had never heard of Ms. Stotts making such demands on her employees, but she had the legal right to do so. If Andy accepted the executive assistant offer they told him about in the car ride this morning, then he would almost certainly be spending a lot of time between the amazing, stocking-clad thighs that were only inches in front of his face right now. Andy's throbbing erection had finally gone away after the morning car ride, but now it returned, slowly trying to inch its way down his thigh against his will. Andy shifted uncomfortably, hoping she hadn't seen it.

Ms. Stotts expected to be obeyed AND she wanted to do something nice for Andy. She was right, and Andy was wrong. He couldn't let his fears rule his life anymore. He would go with her.

Decision made, Andy turned, rolled up his lunch, and put it in the trash. Then he spun back... and confronted Ms. Stotts' hand. There it was again, this odd turnabout in roles. This time, instead of being confused, his heart fluttered in his chest. He, Andy, was the valued one. Conditioned by years of disappointment, he was afraid to trust. But he did it anyway. Hope springs eternal.

He put his hand in hers, and she took a step back, drawing him effortlessly out of his office chair like a fine princess. Then she pivoted smoothly while slipping her arm around his waist and guided him down the passage between cubicles with her hand lightly cupping the small of his back. It was so adroitly done that Andy never had a chance to second guess his reactions, he just flowed into it.

As they passed the open cubicles, Andy could see that his co-workers' eyes were on him and Ms. Stotts. Her possessive arm around his waist sent a signal to her employees, "Andy is important to me, and Andy belongs to me."

Sometimes leadership, like seduction, is performance art. And sometimes... one can do both at the same time. It was clearly established by the Supreme Court in "Lewinsky vs. Rodham", that consensual oral sex between powerful executives and their subordinates is not "sex", any more than a handshake is. Therefore, it is most certainly not "sexual harassment". The precedent is an obvious legal fiction that isn't even remotely reality-based, yet it is the law of the land. If Ms. Stotts called Andy into her office and requested oral sex, that was an entirely legitimate use of her power and position. If Andy consented, then the transaction was entirely legal. Consent was still required, but "consent" could have so many meanings. For example, it could mean "submitted to blackmail", or it could mean "enthusiastic desire to please", and anything in between. Andy was very eager to please Ms. Katheryn Stotts. Andy had a long-distance crush on his powerful and glamorous boss for years now. It just never occurred to him that it could possibly come true. Now, she was totally flirting with him.

He really, really liked this new role that he had fallen into. On the other hand, if he accepted the job offer from HH&F, he had no doubt that girl-Andi would be completely miserable.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Andy Gets Taken For A Ride

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the car, Ms. Stotts escalated her seduction campaign. There were plenty of seats in the luxury sedan's seating compartment, but she guided Andy to his seat and sat down next to him, resting her one arm lightly over his shoulders. Her other hand went straight to his thigh, mere inches from his traitorous erection. He was still hoping that she hadn't noticed it yet, but those hopes were dashed almost instantly.

"Andy," she murmured, "I see you've been hiding something from me. May I?"

Andy nodded. She could have simply taken the initiative without asking. She had been touching him a lot lately - without asking for consent - but this was a far more intimate touch. Andy appreciated the fact that she asked, but they both knew it was pro forma. He had no intention of declining her advances, not at all.

"Hmm, I think that we need to get you some different pants," she said as her probing fingers began to explore the outline of Andy's shaft through his khakis. "You're not one of the rank-and-file staff anymore. When people see you with me, they need to know that you're someone special to me. I've already changed Jill's clothing order, you will be getting some much nicer things."

Andy gasped as the touched him and his hips involuntarily pushed forward, seeking firmer contact with Ms. Stotts' questing fingers. He didn't know if his cock could get any harder, but it was certainly going to try. Each beat of his heart seemed to pulse yet another rush of blood into his already uncomfortable erection. He had no idea what her plans were, but he couldn't imagine seeing Ms. Katheryn Stotts on her knees with anyone's penis in her mouth. She must have something else planned for him. Whatever it was, he felt that he was almost certain to enjoy it.

While she was distracting Andy with the hand in his crotch, Ms. Stotts used her free hand to remove his ponytail holder and swept his now unbound hair onto his far shoulder. She then twirled it into a bundle and used it as a handle to turn Andy's face towards her own. For a second, Andy thought she might be going in for a kiss. It certainly felt that way. But she didn't. Instead, she gently turned his head back and forth while she studied his face.

"Andy, have your eyelashes always been this gorgeous?"

"I umm... really don't know? Never paid attention."

"Well, they're gorgeous now. Have your eyes always been this blue?"

"No, I had green eyes and brown hair until two days ago. Now I have blue eyes and red hair."

"It's strawberry blonde," she corrected him.

"Hmm... and these eyebrows, they're perfect on you" she murmured as she continued contemplating Andy's face. "Did you know that many shifters like you have these fine, beautiful eyebrows in either form? It's not as obvious as something like head hair, which can always be cut off, but the eyebrows are always a dead giveaway."

"I think it's a nice combination," Ms. Stotts said as she ran shivery nail tips along his baby-smooth chin. Because Andy was a shifter now, he would never grow whiskers again. His chin was as soft and smooth as a woman's. In fact, ALL of Andy's skin was as soft and smooth as a woman, even in his male form. Andy had known that, but he hadn't realized what some of the implications were. Andy's body had been optimized for sex... every, square, inch of him.

"With the right mascara and eyeshadow, you'll be sporting a pair of devastating laser beams. Add those cheekbones to the mix, and you'll have two weapons of mass seduction on your face. I'm looking forward to seeing that in action. Jill told me last night that she was finally able to get a view of your female form and she said that you are utterly lovely. I believe her and I'm looking forward to seeing it myself... but not until you're ready, of course."

Ms. Stotts' tone then changed from seductive murmuring to a flat whisper.

"Only you can judge you," she said. "Only you can decide when it's time to move forward into your future. It's my role to ensure that you feel safe in doing so. Does that make sense, Andy? I can't compel you. I shouldn't compel you. What I can do, what I should do, is make the path ahead of you easier, so that you make the right decision. Once you're my executive assistant, I will ensure that you have all the support that you need. I need you looking good. I will send you to cosmetics lessons, free of charge. It will all be in your new offer letter. Everything will be paid for; nothing will be left out. Do you understand? I'm doing this for you because I want you to move forward and be happy. If at any point I'm making you uncomfortable, you need to let me know so I can adjust my behavior accordingly."

Ms. Stotts absolutely was making Andy profoundly uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. His erection had gone from merely cramped to actually painful under the torturous ministrations of her fingers. He whimpered and shifted again in his seat.

Andy had a lot of experience being manipulated and he knew a manip when he saw one. It was easy to see. Ms. Stotts' constant repetition of precisely what she wanted Andy to do, spoken as though Andy had already agreed to do it. It was as transparent as glass. And yet... it felt totally different from Lina's type of manipulation. Lina was coercive. Ms. Stotts was guiding Andy where she wanted him to go, in the exact same way that she had physically guided him out to her car. Her gentle touches said, "This is what I want". Lina's brutal arm-twisting said, "Obey me or suffer".

Andy was reconciled to the fact that he was going to be someone else's sexual plaything. It was inevitable at this point, ever since Lina had tricked him into becoming a shifter. In fact, he was being played with right now. But Ms. Stotts was offering him power. She was offering him the power to decide who was going to dominate and use him. For that he was grateful. He wanted to reward her.

Andy always believed that someday, the right woman would find him and claim him. Perhaps she had, perhaps she had.

Ms. Stotts withdrew her hand from Andy's penis and began stroking the inside of his thigh. "Andy, I may have been coming on to you a little strong there. If that made you uncomfortable, then I apologize."

"Uhh, no Ma'am, I'm not upset. I umm, I really liked it."

"Good, because I don't want to upset you. I just want you to know that, when you DO accept my job offer, I intend to treat you very well. Not all executives do that, and it offends me. The reason I have never had an assistant before is because I don't want to be seen as one of those types of bitches who exploits their subordinates.

"I have been thinking about changing that for some time now. Not about exploiting employees, but about having an admin. It's not just an accepted business practice these days, it's an expected one. Not having an admin makes things awkward for me among my peers. They have admins or interns and I do not. It puts me at a disadvantage. I'm the CEO of this company. Hundreds of people rely on me for their paychecks. If I am at a negotiating disadvantage, then so is Stotts Trucking. That puts jobs at risk, and that is unacceptable to me. I have recently lost a couple of important bids, and I suspect that the reason why is because I'm not playing the same game as everyone else. So, I need you in order to fix that. If not you, then I'll need to find someone else."

"However... hold on, sweetie, I'm almost done, then you can talk... However, I have had my eye on someone specific for a few weeks now. Do you know who that is?"

Andy drew a blank. He had no idea that Ms. Stotts was already looking for an admin. He thought that this admin talk was all triggered by him becoming a shifter. If he hadn't become "female", then none of this would have happened. He would still be toiling away happily in obscurity. Nobody would have paid any attention to him, which was how he liked it. But now, the most powerful woman in the company was very, very interested in Andy.

"There's some really attractive people over in Marketing," he guessed, "maybe it's one of them?"

"Andy, you're so sweet. It's you. I've had my eye on you since before you even finished your degree. I think you would make an excellent admin. Marilyn showed me how you handled the Carmel Corp fuck-up yesterday and I was really impressed. Your conscientious attention to detail makes you perfect for the job. Do you understand what I'm saying? I was planning on offering you the executive assistant position, anyway. This... situation with your wives has just accelerated my plans. Now that you're a female shifter, there will be dozens of competing offers coming your way. Some of them may be offering more money and better perks. I can't tell you what to do here. You need to make the right decision for yourself and your daughter going forward, whatever that is. If the best thing for you and Abby is for you to accept the HH&F offer, then I want you to do that. But I won't let you go without making my own offer first, do you understand?"

Andy's head was spinning. This powerful, unobtainable woman that he had a crush on for years was interested in him? Even before he became a shifter? "You were, umm, planning on offering me the admin job anyway?"

"Yes, when you get back to the office, ask Marjorie about it. That's enough business talk, will you do me a favor?"

Ms. Stotts had returned to stroking his penis again. Now she was gently squeezing it, moving up and down the shaft. Andy groaned, he would do anything at all for her right now, he was totally under her control. "Yassss...," he moaned.

"Windows, 90% tint. Andy, take off your shirt and give it to me. Very nice, thank you. Now pull your pants down so I can see this lovely penis you've been tormenting me with."

Andy moved to comply, even if he felt like that was a bit unfair. After all, she was the one tormenting him and then demanding that he strip! Not that he minded, of course. He had fantasized about this for years, and his heart was hammering in his chest. Ms. Stotts was interested in him and had chosen him above everyone else! He still had no idea what she was going to do to him, but he had confidence he was going to like it. Would she give him a blowjob? Would she hike up her skirt and ride him?

"Now Andy, I want you to put your hands behind your back. Yes, just like that. I'm going to suck your cock and if you put a hand on the back of my head or neck, you will draw back a nub. I really care for you and I don't want you to get hurt. Am I being very clear? Good, good, spread your legs as wide as you can, I want full access. Are you granting me permission to have my wicked way with you?"

Andy was delighted to have her do that exact thing. The pressure behind his balls had been growing all day. First, in the car ride to work this morning. Then, during the car ride he was on right now. It was torture. Lovely, lovely torture. "Yes, Ma'am!" he told her, giving her his enthusiastic and ongoing consent.

Katheryn began running her nails up and down Andy's exposed torso. He was extremely glad that the car's windows were tinted now, so that other cars' passengers couldn't see him naked and moaning in pleasure.

"Hmm, such lovely, flawless skin you have, Andy. So perfect, so soft. Did you know that female shifters have soft, hairless, sensitive skin, even in their male forms? That's why you're shivering right now, Andy, your entire body is an erogenous zone... every, square, inch. You are the perfect sexual playmate. This is why shifters are so desirable, so sought after, so hunted. Everyone wants you, Andy, including me."

Katheryn was now using the pads of her fingertips to trace lazy S-curves across Andy's chest while she whispered seductively in his ear. Each time she crossed his nipples, he whimpered and jerked a little it. It felt like there were tiny sparks coming out of her fingertips each time she touched his engorged nips. Had they ever been so sensitive? This was worse - or better - than this morning. He had never had sensitive nipples before, what was going on here? Was it because he was a female shifter now? The feminine shape of his eyebrows carried over between forms, were his nipples the same way?

Carefully watching his face from inches away, Katheryn saw the realization cross his face, brought her head down, and flicked his left nipple with the tip of her tongue!"

"Augh!" Andy cried out at the sudden jolt of pleasure. He couldn't hold back. He didn't WANT to hold back, he needed release now!

Andy felt Katheryn clamp her right hand down on his wrists, which she had been previously holding loosely. She simultaneously began sucking on his left nipple fiercely, as though she was determined to pull his wildly-beating heart right out of his chest. She wrapped her entire left hand around his penis for the first time during the care ride and began a gentle, rhythmic tugging. Before, she had only teased and fondled him. Now she was jacking him off. Her hand milked out the precum that had pooled in his cock during the long teasing session, and it flooded over her hand, lubricating it. Each time that her hand slithered over the head of his slick penis, he jolted his hips forward helplessly. She was in complete control over his body, he could only respond to her wishes. Andy was entirely helpless, at her mercy, and loving every moment of it.

"I'm cu... I'm cuh... I'm cumming!" Andy moaned.

Katheryn immediately lowered her face into his lap and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth just as he began to cum. Andy felt like she was sucking out his very soul as he released sharp jets of over pressurized semen through his penis and into her mouth. The endless teasing caused him to cum harder and more voluminously than he ever had in his life. It had never felt like this with Lina... ever.

After his orgasm subsided, Katherine carefully cleaned his still hard cock, bathing it lovingly with her tongue. Each time she flicked her tongue across the over-sensitive head, he jerked and moaned. Some men, perhaps those in a more equal relationship, might have pushed her away until the post-orgasmic oversensitivity died down, but Andy felt unable to do so. He had to let her do it. It was both tortuous and heavenly. He felt like she had sucked his deepest essence out of his body and into her mouth, making it hers, and thereby making Andy hers.

Finally, having satisfied herself that she had milked Andy of everything he could possibly provide, Katheryn sat up, licking her lips in satisfaction. "You know, Andy," she said with a pleased smile, "shifter boys have the tastiest cum. It really is delicious, you know. Every time you shift, your body expels all toxins and poisons. It leaves your body pure and makes your cum so very, very tasty. I want you to be mine, Andy, and I want to do this again and again."

"Andy, think on this... do you want to belong to me? Or do you want to belong to Lina and Rochelle? Don't answer that now, I won't let you. You will make your decision this afternoon after consulting with your attorney. I hope that you choose wisely."

"Now, we've been sitting in the restaurant parking lot for fifteen minutes and we should go inside before security comes and checks on us. I don't want you caught en flagrante delicto. I will exit the vehicle so you can get dressed. Leave the boxers here, you've left a stain on them, and I won't have you wearing soiled clothing. If you're good, I may allow you to wear undergarments again someday."