Ship's Interface Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Togobam
Togobam
122 Followers

The thinner tendrils, with surgeon-like precision, were inserted deep into their nostrils with one swift thrust. The Munchers began shuddering wildly in their bindings, hooting and bugling like June had heard earlier. Then slowly the skin of the jellies on their backs started to undulate as they sank onto the Muncher, swallowing it up, silencing the beast's wailing, until it had completely enveloped it with only their legs protruding from the bottom of the purple sack, supporting both beast and jelly.

Groups of the thin tendriled jellies returned and surrounded the enveloped Munchers. This time June could make out some of what they were doing. The thin tendrils were stabbing into jelly surrounding the Muncher, the long reach of their tendrils sounding its depths.

June view was soon blocked by the arrival of more of the three tendrilled jellies. Most took up positions over the Munchers directly behind Will. Then the last two hovered over the two lovers.

June yelled out as best as she could with her mouth held open, calling over and over, "Will, I Love you! Will I Love you!" She knew he understood because he called back as best he could, "I love you June!"

She watched in despair the tendril wrapped around his neck, then he suddenly let loose a loud guttural scream. She watched his dick rapidly swelled and started ejaculating even before he was completely hard, painting the hard resin of the floor with his seed. The jelly wasted no time and inserted the thinner two tendrils deep into his nostrils, choking out his voice but he continued to gurgle. As the surface of the jelly began to undulate and surround him, June felt a slim tentacle wrap around her neck.

Her weeping was driven from her when a small needle-like barb pierced her neck and a new venom began pumping in. Her entire nervous system caught fire, every neuron firing, with a screaming orgasm so powerful, it seared her body with more pain than she had ever felt in her life. She squirted hard covering her legs and the floor, the orgasm consumed her mind then found an outlet in a scream until her voice was silenced by the tendrils shoved through her nostrils and into her lungs, stopping the air from passing her vocal chords.

The world was burned away in the terrible fire of her unending, atomic orgasm, save for two thoughts, of Will and Interface. Her mind clung to the image of her lovers, the only thing that allowed her to bear the torturous fire of desire consuming her.

As she shook with the barbaric intensity force upon her, the jelly on her back swallowed her. The viscous fluid in the center of her uncaring passenger filled her unclosable mouth, but she didn't have the senses to taste.

After a few short moments of agony that felt like years, she felt tendrils pierce her prison, seeking her. Dozens probed around her face until they found her mouth then plunged down her throat hitting the bottom of her stomach. They were followed by an overwhelming number of tendrils that jammed in and stretched her throat painfully.

Simultaneously, she felt dozens of tendrils groping her nethers seeking her boiling insides. When they found her asshole, they savagely pushed deep into her bowels, stretching the muscled ring of her anus with their unforgiving numbers until her flesh tore and bled. Other tendrils found her pussy and stretched it to its limits, not satisfied they were deep enough, and pressed on for more. Her overstuffed pussy and vaginal walls stretched and strained as tendrils painfully battered and stretched her cervix open, finding her final depth. They entered en masse, filled her uterus, writhing and squirming until she was completely full.

It all fueled her unrelenting orgasmic inferno. She clung desperately to sanity by chanting her lovers' names in her mind, "Will. Interface. Will. Interface." The sensation and pain ramped up to the intensity of a supernova when she felt each of the tendrils deep in her body pulsing into her depths. Thousands of little packets were being deposited in her core. There was no logic or cold analysis, but she instinctively knew she was their seedbed, an incubator for their young who would suck out her lifeforce, the very essence of who and what she was.

This was why she was being forced into a nuclear fired orgasm, so the young would have an ample source of energy from which to feed. These jellies were the antithesis of everything Interface was. She was kind and warm, they were cold and uncaring. She was soft and gentle, they were hard and brutal. She gave freely, they took without remorse. Despite the mind obliterating mega orgasm, she thought of the sweet silver girl, and her mind called out. "Interface..."

Having filled and bloated every space and pocket in her body until it was unnaturally swelled to grotesque proportions, the tendrils all retreated, leaving her mouth open and empty, her asshole and pussy gaping and bloody. She felt a new sensation inside adding an extra layer of her misery. She felt in her core thousands of tiny popping sensations, almost like a carbonated drink, then the wriggling of a horde larvae. It was soon followed by the feeling of hundreds of small paper cuts directly cutting her soul, moving from her center spreading outward as each tiny jelly fixed itself to any surface it could find to begin feeding. She burned like a nuclear furnace, but with a small chunk of ice in her center, growing larger. The writhing masses in her were swelling, growing larger along with the dread icy chill, bulging her body, stretching it until June felt like she would tear open.

The pressure and cold in her stomach grew more than she could bear, and she wretched, expelling some of the small but growing larvae into the fluid surrounding her. With her one eye not covered by the resin could make out the indistinct shapes wiggling and swimming in the fluid with her. A new layer of panic hit her as the little larvae swam back to her face and latched onto her lips and cheeks. The feeling of profound cold began radiating where they latch on. She continued to vomit up the larvae, adding to the numbers surrounding her face.

She felt the same cold traveling out of her backside as she started to expel more of the growing larvae from her ass and pussy. The cold sensation of a thousand little paper cuts spread across her body, finally covering every square centimeter of her, inside and out. She called out in her mind for the last time, "Interface..." before she gave up and submitted completely to despair and anguish.

********

Interface stood transfixed on the bridge of the Nestia, binoculars pressed tight against her eyes as she watched Events unfold at the 'Saturn's Heart'.

"Interface, what do you see?" Will asked over the comm.

"They caught them all, but they haven't moved anywhere, yet. The ship is still completely surrounded." She answered him.

Interface tensely watch through the binoculars. "They're beginning to carry them away." Interface reported.

After a few minutes, she reported again. "All of the Muncher signatures are gone, but there are still a dozen of the dark signatures all around the ship."

A few tense minutes passed.

"They found our new door." Will reported over the comms. Interface's anxiety was through the roof at this point, but there was nothing she could do.

"They've breached!" Will called on the comm, as Interface saw the tiny flash of gun fire through the binoculars. Will left the channel open and she heard the gunfire over the comms.

"Bunkroom!" Will yelled followed by more gunfire.

"How many mags are you carrying?" Will asked as Interface listened intently.

"Two." she heard June reply.

Will clicked the comm button again, thinking the channel wasn't already open.

"I've got two mags for the rifle and three for my side. Wait until I've emptied the rifle,

which should get the bastard at the door, then we'll blow the canopy and rush out. Once outside,

run like hell and don't look back. Got it?" Will ordered June. Interface realized Will was preparing to sacrifice himself for June. "No!" She cried over the comms, but Will was still transmitting and couldn't hear her.

"June, whatever happens, I love you. Same goes for you too, silver girl. I'm glad I got to meet you."

Interface lost all composure and started weeping, she had lost everything and been alone for so long, and now that she had someone again, she was going to lose one of them, maybe even both. It was more than she could bear.

She hadn't been listening for a second until the sound of gunfire over the comms grabbed her attention.

"Now! Go!" Interface heard Will give the order. She quickly brought the binoculars back up to her eyes and zeroed in on the ship at the opposite end of the valley.

She watched, waiting to see June's IR signature run from the front of the ship, but she never emerged.

She heard more gunfire, then the distinctive sound of empty guns clicking. Will roared a battle cry and Interface heard a struggle over the comms, followed by June screaming "Noo!" She heard more sounds of struggle, then silence.

"Will! June! Please respond! Are you okay!" Interface pleaded. No response over the comm except for silence. She called out again. "Will, June, talk to me, what's happening? Are you okay?"

Interface watched intently the scene ten kilometers away through the binoculars, hoping beyond hope that they were okay. That was when she spotted a dark shadow emerge from the side of the ship, a bright heat signature in tow. Interface gasped and held her hand over her mouth, when moments later a second bright signature was brought out.

She called out over the comms again, desperate for a response, "Will, June, Please respond! Say something! Anything! PLEASE respond..."

No response came. They were being taken from her. "Again! Not again. Don't take them from me, don't take them..." She broke down sobbing when she saw their heat signatures starting to move off in the same direction as all the others.

She fell to her knees and sobbed. "Nooo!" she wailed plaintively, sobbing softly in a near fetal position.

Something in her shifted. She rose to her feet. "No!" She said again, her voice grew more firm. "NO!" she screamed defiantly. "This will not happen again. You will not take them from me." Angry determination steeled her voice. Then her glowing blue eyes flashed and beamed incandescent as she drew as much power from her matrix as she could spare.

"NOOOO!" she screamed like a battle cry as she ran off the bridge and down to the airlock and out through the door running like one possessed. The darkness didn't bother her; her eyes shone like twin beacons lighting her way.

She sprinted full bore, down the valley to save her lovers, her new found family. "Faster, run faster", she chastised herself. She altered her form, lengthening her legs to increase her stride. "Faster!" she pushed herself, and extended her arms to match the length of her legs. Bending forward, she galloped down the valley on all fours, fast as a wild stallion, as fast as she could drive herself forward, to save her loved ones.

The Dark jellies milling about the shipwreck were checking the area to make sure they hadn't missed any prey. A couple had squeezed back into the ship checking every faint point of infrared light, in every nook and cranny, in case it could be brought back to the hive. Jellies pawed over the active rad battery Will had started up, seeing if the warm glow it was giving off could be useful.

One of the hunters on the perimeter spotted a target burning brighter than any of the prey they had caught this evening. The warmth it gave off had the feel of Lifeforce to it, so it signaled to its companions to form up, and set off to flank it from both sides as was their usual tactic.

The incandescent prey charged straight into the center of their trap and stopped. The pack saw their opportunity and sprung it shut, cutting off all avenues of escape and began closing in on their quarry. As the jellies closed the distance, something didn't feel right. The pack leader tasted the air for the energy their prey was putting off and suddenly was frightened. The Old Ones told stories of ancient demons that would destroy entire hives. So traumatic were these events, they lived on in the jelly's genetic memory. Before the pack leader could signal a retreat the demon exploded into action.

Interface sensed them for what they were. A lower species that had developed psychic sense, and somewhere back in the mists of time chose the dark route. Take. Take everything. A deep disgust for an ancient enemy, long forgotten, surged up in Interface. Her face twisted with rage.

They took her family. She would not allow them to take anymore. Her anger flared as her form shifted again, retaining the long back legs, but her forearms grew longer and sharp. Her whole body glowed with a pale blue light, her eyes incandescently bright. She flew into these Takers, cutting them down before they could flee, splattering their collective gore over a wide area. A few scattered and fled in several different directions, trying to escape the onslaught. Interface let none survive.

Covered in her enemy's gore, purple ichor dripping off her bladed hands, Interface shifted once again into a quadrupedal form and galloped hard down the valley in the same direction that her lovers had been taken.

She ran for a long time, following the psychic echo of her lover's captors. Leaving the valley, Interface came to a long, dry river bed. Stopping at the edge, she closed her eyes a moment to feel the direction that the dark psychic echos were leading her. They were more numerous now, faint trails leading off in all directions, but the strongest echo of well worn travel led down into the river bed.

Interface leapt down, running slower trying to maintain her lock on the strongest echo. As she continued down the river bed, the psychic trail she followed grew cold and indistinct. Frustrated, she circled back, heading up the dry river bed only to have the trail fade off again.

Interface's concern grew. She knew what these creatures would do to any living being they captured. They would be tortured until they had extracted every ounce of life force from their prey.

The thought was repugnant to her and her kind. Such a cruel waste of life in an expansive and mostly empty galaxy. Every life was precious, like a star in the sky, making the cruel dark sparkle with wonder and beauty. Her people had worked hard to eliminate this kind of malevolent behavior from themselves, and would not suffer it when they made contact with it in others.

She continued to run up and down the river bed, looking and feeling for any sign of which way they may have gone. These jellies floated and didn't leave tracks; their echoes were all she had to go on.

After traversing the length of the river bed several more times, Interface's despair crept back into the corner of her mind. She was going to lose them! NO! She wouldn't allow it.

Pushing the dark thoughts of loss temporarily out of her mind, she climbed onto one of the banks of the dry river and searched up and down the small ravine the river used to run through. The echoes were fainter up on this bank, so she crossed over to the other and searched there.

Interface raced up and down the other bank with no better results. The dark despair she had been fighting off, reared up and took a firm hold of her. She fell to her knees on the side of the dry river and sobbed into her hands at her loss. They were beautiful, wonderful, and hers. Will's last words to her were 'I love you'. And they were gone.

She sat there in the dirt for a long time, mourning her profound loss. The universe felt large and cold and she was small and alone. Then she felt a soft voice, not far away calling out her name, full of pain. "Interface..." It was June's voice. She wasn't sure how it was possible, but she heard her call out her name.

Interface stood up, at first shocked then resolute. She mustered her energy and reached out wide in every direction. "Where are you, my love?" she asked out loud, waiting to hear a response. "Interface.." she heard again, the voice falling into despair and pain. But this time she felt where it was coming from, and she was able to lock into the direction of June's voice, pinpointing its exact location. "Hang on Loves, I'm coming!"

Interface sprinted back into the dry bed and raced along it until she came to a bunch of loose boulders. She felt around for a second and found a cleverly disguised entrance with a camouflage cover. Tearing it open, she rushed inside. The tunnels were dark and low as she ran deeper underground, shifting into a shorter quadrupedal form to speed her along.

She came across several dark jellies and quickly dispatched them with prejudice. The tunnels wound this way and that, with dozens of side tunnels, designed to disorient invaders, but she knew exactly where her target was and selected the correct paths, making a bee line right to where she knew they would be.

Interface burst into a dimly lit chamber and was horrified. She found rows and rows of drained and dead Munchers, still standing like some macabre honor guard while further into the chamber grotesque, glow sacks of larvae were still feeding.

The thing about a Taker, is that they can never develop a connection strong enough to handle large amounts of energy, so they had to nibble and nibble until they got their fill, like the way these larvae were feeding. But as was evidenced by the dead Munchers, enough small connections could be devastating.

Enraged, Interface mustered a huge amount of psychic energy and released it all at once, slamming into mature jelly and larvae alike. The blast of energy unleashed, overwhelmed them all, rupturing their membranes and liquifying them, whether they were inside a victim or out. The room exploded with purple ichor, covering everything. As purple goo dripped off the ceiling she finally saw them at the far end of the room.

Interface rushed to them and fear displaced her anger as she took in their state. They were both gaunt and emaciated. Will's face was skeletal with his lips so thin and tight against his skull, it looked like he hadn't eaten in a year. June's face was similarly skeletal, but the real horror was that her left eye had not been protected by the resin covering most of the top of her head, and was now completely missing. Interface could count every rib through their thin and sickly skin, with hardly any flesh on their frames.

They were both weakly struggling to breathe as liquified larvae poured out of their bodies; sickly purple fluid ran from noses, mouths, assholes and pussy. Interface bent over massaging their chests and bellies, to help try to clear away the purple goo so they could breathe, but there was too much. They were drowning, and by the time Interface could carry them to the ship, they would be gone.

Determination to save them steeled her resolve, and she knew what she had to do. She flattened her hands into hard, stout shovels, driving them straight through the resin around June's hands and into the rock below, tearing it up and freeing everything all at once. Then she drove her hands through the resin and bedrock around June's knees, freeing each in turn. She gently laid June on her side, still posed in resin, to allow her to continue to cough up the purple goo, then released Will in the same fashion.

She would not be able to carry Will and June back to Nestia in time. So poor was their condition, she only had one option available that would save their lives.

"Okay, my Loves," she said to her unconscious companions, "hang on tight, this is going to feel weird." Interface pulled her resin locked lovers close to her body, and closed her eyes for a moment. She gathered up a massive amount of her energy from her reserve, and when she opened her eyes again, they were blazing bright blue.

Togobam
Togobam
122 Followers