Ship's Interface Ch. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben continued. "If you used a precisely shaped gradient field across the construct, instead of pulling the object and its associated 3-D space wholly into 4-D, you could bend the space around it."

Ben scratched the back of his head, trying to come up with a good analogy. "Think of it like this, you have a cylinder, sitting on the ground and it casts a long, rectangular shadow. If you pick up one end and turn it just right, you change the shadow from a long rectangle to a smaller circle. The same sort of thing would apply here, you end up shrinking the shadow of the ship, but the actual object stays the same. Some of the 3-D object would be in a wrinkle of 3-D space tucked up in 4-D space."

Interface closed her eyes and ran some quick calculations, then spoke. "Yeah, I think that could work. That's brilliant, My Sweet!" Naked as ever, she ran over and gave him a big hug, perfect silver breasts squeezed against him, causing him to blush furiously and tent his pants. "I'll need to run some serious calculations, but I can't see any immediate flaws in your logic. Perfect. Absolutely perfect!" She said, hanging on Ben now, she gave him a big kiss in appreciation.

"If the ship were smaller, about a quarter of her current size, do you think we could afford the fee for the ferry?" Ben asked.

"It would be much more reasonable, maybe two thousand dollars, give or take. Still more than what we have on hand." June said.

"We could get three, maybe four for all the rad batteries," Will chimed in. "We don't need them anymore. I should be able to find a buyer on Bourdan. That would pay our way and give us some money for expenses."

"Maybe enough that we could eat something other than banana-flavored toothpaste." June joked.

"It makes a strawberry-flavored paste, too! I spent all day yesterday adding it to the programming for the nutritional dispenser." Will said, retorted, a wide smile on his face.

"I think it makes sense before we try to shrink the ship, tuck it into a 4-D wrinkle, or whatever it is that you're thinking, that we test it on a smaller scale," June said, clearly uneasy with the thought of doing something drastic to the ship. "Could you use one of the one-person pods to test this idea?" She asked Interface.

"Yes, the pods and the shuttle are connected to the ship, getting their power from the core, so I could test with one of those," Interface said.

"How long would it take you to get ready?" Will asked.

"I'm running the calculations now; I should have it in the time it takes us to walk to the hangar." They all got up excitedly, and headed for the hangar, Interface leading with the others close behind.

The door to the lift opened and they all crowded in, with Interface at the back. June and Will standing in front of her was too tempting a lure, so she reached down and grabbed a handful of each of their asses.

They turned in unison, smiling, then reached their arms around either side of the naked silver girl, pressing close to her from both sides, Will nibbling her neck as June kissed her full on the lips.

Ben didn't turn around but knew what they were up to. He felt a weird combination of embarrassment and longing that he couldn't quite sort out. He didn't have long to try as the lift doors opened directly onto the hanger launch deck.

The hangar had room for many small crafts but was only occupied by a single shuttle close to the lift doors and three of the small one-person crafts at the far end.

The vehicles in the hanger shared a similar style to that of the Nestia itself; long oblong spheroid bodies, with three swept-back fins at the rear of each of the smaller vessels, though the fins took up a larger percentage of the surface the smaller the craft, proportionally larger than the fins on the Nestia.

The one-person pods had a hatch that opened gull-wing style on the side of the small craft, just in front of the fins. Inside there was a single slightly reclined seat, with two independent control sticks with hand grips at forty-five-degree angles for ergonomic efficiency. The whole arrangement of the interior gave the pod a feel that would make a fighter pilot feel very much at home.

"I can't wait to take one of these out for a spin," June said excitedly. "If they're half as nimble as the Nestia, they'll be a hell of a ride."

"I'm sure it will be, and as soon as we arrive at Bourdan, we'll have some free time for you to go for a joy ride," Interface said. "But we're here for 'Science!'" She said overdramatically, pointing her finger in the air.

They all chuckled, then got down to business.

"I'm taking the ship out of FTL and letting the ship coast while we test this out, for two reasons," Interface explained. "One, we'll need to divert power from the drive while we try this out. We don't have enough power to do both. Also, I don't want any unwanted effects from the gravity field to affect the test." Interface explained.

"Okay, everyone, stand back. I'm going to apply the tailored gravity field and start the process." She said, waving everyone back from the pod.

As they stood and watched, Interface's brow furrowed in concentration, then a soft blue glow enveloped the small craft. As they watched, it slowly shrank, looking as if it was sliding off into the distance, but without moving. After a moment the craft shrank to about a quarter of its original size, and once the opening of the gull-wing door was barely wide enough for someone to squeeze their shoulder through, the pale blue light faded and Interface looked at them expectantly.

"Let's see how we did, shall we?" Interface said.

They all crowded around the now tiny craft and June stuck her head inside the door. "I think it worked!" She said excitedly, then wriggled her way into the ridiculously small craft. Once inside she twisted and turned her body to orient her body correctly so that she could sit in the pilot's seat correctly.

"It's still a perfect fit!" June said, leaning out of the door, resting her elbow on the door frame like she was hanging out of a window. "It feels a little weird though, when crossing the threshold. It's like the sensation of going down a slide, but without moving." She said, trying to explain what she was feeling.

Will peered in, then looked at the outside of the tiny craft, then peered in once more, trying to make his brain make sense of what he was seeing. He understood it logically, but his perception refused to cooperate. "It's bigger on the..." He started to say before Interface put a finger to his lips.

"Yes, we know, that's what we were shooting for." Then she put her hands on her silvery hips and then declared, "An unqualified success!"

Will turned to Ben and asked, "Do you think there are any limitations to how much we could shrink something like this?"

"From what I understand of the math and first principles involved, I don't think so. The constraints are going to be processing power for the calculations and the availability of raw energy from the core." Ben answered, scratching his chin thoughtfully.

"And we have enough of both to resize the outside of Nestia to suit our needs." Interface said, then continuing, "It does take a little energy to maintain the 4-D wrinkle, but not a lot. Now, if I release the hold on its form, the wrinkle should smooth out on its own."

Interface looked at the pod and when she stopped providing the energy to maintain it, the pod slowly grew in size until it had reverted to its original size.

"How long will it take you to run the calculations to do this for the Nestia?" June asked Interface.

"I've already completed them, and the ship is currently idle, so we have plenty of power at the moment, though we will lose a little bit of speed-diverting power to hold the size. Are you all ready?" Interface asked.

"I trust you. I'm ready." Ben said quickly. Will and June quickly agreed.

"Okay, here we go!" Interface said excitedly, then closed her eyes in concentration.

They all felt the odd sensation of sliding down an incline without physically moving. Will was caught off guard by the intensity of it and reached out to June and Ben to steady himself. They both stepped closer to Will, holding him up, and stopping his wobble. After a few moments the feeling subsided, then Interface turned to face them.

"All done?" June asked.

"Yup. Now by all outward appearances, we are a small shuttle, about 70 meters long." Interface answered, her voice bright, proud of herself.

"I want to check it out. Our pressure suits are still in the lounge, right?" Will asked June.

"Yup." She said, nodding.

They returned to the lounge and Will gathered up the gear for his suit and took the lift up a deck to the airlock, everyone following in behind. He put the suit on in the hallway and before donning the helmet, gave June and Interface a quick kiss on the cheek.

Will stepped into the airlock and it closed behind him. It only took a couple of minutes to vent the chamber, then the outside door melted open. The stars twinkled motionless outside the ship and as Will engaged the small maneuvering thrusters in his suit, he looked around.

He would never get used to the feeling of smallness he always experienced when stepping out into the bottomless black yawn of open space, stretching to infinity in every direction. It simultaneously made everything in his life seem insignificant, and the most important thing in the world. He was grateful for the reminder to covet all that he held dear.

He jetted a short distance from the ship and then spun about. Interface had done a masterful job. From this perspective, with the gravity drive inactive, the Nestia now appeared to be a small bright white shuttle the same basic shape as the shuttle in the hangar. The airlock door had shrunk slightly but now occupied the surface area on the ship appropriate for the size of a shuttle. The airlock remained open and looking inside, the size of the room gave him that same feeling of disjointed perception he got when they had resized the pod in the hangar. He admired Interface's handiwork for a moment longer, then returned to the ship.

Once back inside, he rejoined the group and began removing his pressure suit. "Wonderfully done, Interface. From the outside, we look just like a small shuttle. Though if you look inside with the door open, the difference gives us away." Will shucked down the pants of the pressure suit and continued. "Do you think you could remodel the airlock and maybe a couple of the adjoining rooms to match the apparent outside dimensions?" Will asked.

"Like a mock shuttle interior," June said, understanding the direction of Will's thoughts.

"Yeah. That way, even if we're boarded for an inspection, they would be none the wiser." Ben pitched in.

"I sure can," Interface said cheerfully. "June, would you help me with the layout?" She asked.

"Absolutely. I can think of a couple of standard designs that we could use that would work nicely." June said, the gears in her head already spinning.

"We can do all that while we're underway," Interface said.

"Great! I'll head up to the bridge and check the scanners for any traffic that might cross our path, then get us back underway." June said, then turned and walked off, heading to the bridge. Both Will and Interface watched the wiggle of her ass as she walked away, then at each other and smiled knowing that they were both thinking about the same thing.

"Complete success!", Interface exclaimed, "This calls for a celebration!" She wrangled Will and Ben into a group hug. They couldn't avoid pressing into and rubbing against her naked silver form, and she kissed them both, igniting their libidos, which were on a constant low boil.

"Insatiable," Will said low and impassionate, kissing where her neck and shoulder met, a hand kneading a breast hard, the other grabbing a handful of her soft, silvery ass.

Ben, a bit more timid, but no less enthusiastic, pressed himself close to her other side, turning her face towards his, and gave her a passionate kiss.

Interface reached down and rubbed their already hard cocks through their pants. " Oh my lovely boys, I need these in me in the worst way," Interface said, breathlessly. Will smiled wide ear to ear, undoing his pants right there in the hallway. Interface smiled back then turned her attention to Ben, now giving him a sultry expression, and unfastened the button on his pants, pulled down his zipper, bending over at the waist to slide his pants down his legs to let him step out of them.

As Interface presented her peach-shaped behind to him, Will stopped to admire her perfect silvery ass, then roughly grabbed her hips and thrust deep into her soppy wet cunt, sliding into her warm depths. Interface's hands clung tight to Ben's waist, face pressed against his cock tenting his boxers as Will began to thrust deep and hard into her, rocking her forward, causing her to let out a low, wanton moan.

She regained enough of her senses long enough to rip down Ben's shorts, exposing his rock-hard cock, suddenly free, pressed directly into the side of her face as she was fucked from behind. Interface pushed Ben against the wall, and followed his cock with her mouth. With Will's next thrust, she allowed Will's momentum to shove Ben's throbbing dick down her throat, her nose pressed tight against him, buried in his pubic hair.

They establish a quick rhythm of Will almost withdrawing from Interface, Interface chasing his dick with her cunt, pulling Ben's cock from her throat. Then Will would drive hard forcing her mouth back down Ben's dick, almost as if Will was fucking Ben with Interface's throat.

Lost in blissful sensation, the three fucked with wild abandon in the hallway, winding tight like springs, closing in on their climax. Their pace accelerated and became jerky, as Interface's climax raced up and suddenly consumed her. As she came, her pussy fluttered and pulsed on Will's dick, triggering his climax, and her scream, muffled by the cock in her throat, caught Ben off guard and sent him over the edge.

Interface, lost in bliss, received pulse after pulse of cum from both ends. It poured into her and filled her with deep, warm satisfaction. Her eyes fluttered as their collective orgasm lingered, then slowly relented. Finally coming down, Will and Ben withdrew from Interface, and said, "God, that was hot." She pulled her two men tight to her and kissed one deeply then the other.

June stood a short way down the corridor, red-faced, and panting with her hand, down the front of her zipped open jumpsuit. She was still fingering herself, having watched the three of them go at it, and said, "I'm really hoping you're ready for round two." She said, smiling seductively.

Interface sashayed the short distance to where June stood, pulled June's hand from her snatch, brought it to her mouth, and slowly sucked each finger clean. "Round two, three, four..." She said low and breathy, herding the boys forward as she practically dragged June to their lounge.

Once inside, Interface hurriedly stripped June naked, kissing every inch of her skin as she exposed it. She wrapped herself around June, her silver tits pressing against June's, their nipples rubbing against each other's, causing them both to moan into each other's mouth as they kissed.

Interface was almost frantic with need as she pushed June over, knocking her flat on her back on the bed. She dove straight for June and pressed her face in between June's thighs, desperate for a taste of her wet cunt. June writhed and moaned as Interface expertly ate her out, licking and sucking her clit, then swirled her tongue around June's swollen labia and back to her clit.

Interface's need drove them all into a frenzy. Moments into getting eaten out, June orgasmed hard, squirting all over Interface's head buried in her crotch, only to be brought screaming right to the edge of her next one. Will and Ben only watched the two frenzied lovers only for a moment, before they were overwhelmed by the scene and Interface's undeniable aura. They rushed to undress and add themselves to the pile of sex.

Will knelt and pushed his cock in between June and Interface's passionate kisses, drawing their attention to the interloper.

They took the hint and both began licking his shaft up and down, their two tongues dancing and twirling together across the length of his cock.

Ben knelt behind Interface and buried his face between her ass cheeks, licking her pussy up and down, and sucking on her clit. He reached up past her soppy wet pussy, and wrapped his fingers around the base of Interface's silver cock, squeezing tight, pumping his fist up and down in time with his lapping tongue.

"Ooohh, I need to be inside you, June." Interface cried out, then she climbed up June's body, kissing all the way, until Ben lined up her hard pewter cock with June's aching pussy. She felt no resistance as she pushed and bottomed out in June's well-lubricated depths and they both groaned loudly as Interface's spongy tip slammed against June's cervix.

Ben followed Interface up June's body and pressed himself tightly against her silver body, his dick pressed in the hollow of her ass cheeks as he reached around her body to squeeze and play with her tits. His cock ached with need, so he guided it with one hand to the silver pussy that he had just been eating out and drove it in deep and hard.

Interface yipped as she was penetrated, and it drove her frenzy to new heights. She immediately took it out on June's pussy, and began hammering her cock into June like a jackhammer. Her motions driving her cock deep into June caused Ben to withdraw from her pussy, and as she withdrew from June's hot wet hole, she drove her pussy hard into Ben shoving his dick deep into her.

Having lost the attention of two sets of tongues on his cock, Will decided to alternate, and first drove into June's mouth, straight to the back of her throat, causing her eyes to bulge. But Interface and Will had long ago tamed her gag reflex, so she just swirled her tongue around the shaft lodged in her throat and hummed around the meat blocking her airway.

Will withdrew from June's mouth eliciting a cough and a gasp, then jammed it down Interface's eager throat. He grabbed her head and began pumping vigorously in and out, his balls slapping back and forth across June's face below. She stuck her tongue out and licked his balls as they rubbed and slapped up and down across her face.

Interface's pistoning in and out of June pushed her over the edge and a massive orgasm slammed into her, arching her back, her mouth wide open in a wordless scream. The walls of her pussy trembled and gripped Interface's cock tight, touching off the silver girl's titanic orgasm, blasting her sex aura into a supernova, which crashed into Ben and Will causing their building orgasms to explode.

It was Will's turn to jet cum down Interface's throat, as he came hard. It pumped and pumped out of his cock, shooting more into her stomach than he thought was humanly possible. Ben too, was lost in his colossal orgasm, driving himself as deep into Interface's pussy as he could, he came so much that as he painted her insides white, he was sure he would pass out.

The four were locked together in a state of absolute bliss for several minutes, until it faded and they all slumped over one another, physically and emotionally spent. As they regained their sense, those on top rolled off their partners on the bottom, then laid alongside, cuddling close.

Will and Ben lay on the outsides as big spoons, while June and Interface snuggled together in the middle, foreheads touching. Someone pulled a sheet up over them and they all fell asleep, holding each other.

Sated, Interface lay in the center of the pile of her lovers, basking in the warmth of their bodies. She didn't need the sleep but craved the tender closeness that her lovers gave her without reservation. She had eight hours to memorize every warm, soft curve of their bodies, and the cute sounds of sleep they made; she wouldn't miss it for the world.