Ships Passing in the Night

Story Info
A married couple reignites their sexual passions.
2.6k words
4.35
1.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was boring and not good at all. The characters were poorly written and poorly acted. It was a movie that had been on Sasha and Greg's to watch list for years. Greg didn't like to waste time "wandering around Netflix" as he referred to it. He had a schedule and liked to keep to it.

So, every night after eating dinner, and doing the dishes, they would sit down to watch a movie from the list they had been compiling for years. Anytime Sasha discovered a new movie to watch she would add it to her Netflix list if she could. On any given day they knew they had a movie to watch at their fingertips. It was just the way Greg liked things, organized and predictable.

Greg's organization and scheduling had been refreshing when the two had started their relationship. Sasha had grown up with an alcoholic single father, which led to very little predictability in her life that having so much structure had been comforting.

Household chores and making dinners were traded off on the schedule which Sasha also appreciated. It allowed her to focus on her online ceramics shop and actually turn it into something lucrative for them both. She knew she was lucky. She knew Greg was great.

But at some point in their marriage the scheduling had got out of control. Greg was scheduling normal things like vacations, dinner with friends and date nights. But then he also started scheduling down time together, "spontaneous" outings (which lacked the very thing that defined it), and worst of all he began to schedule in sex.

At first Sasha thought it was a considerate move. The longer they were married the more difficult it was to find time to get sexy with each other. Time in the evenings would get away from them, especially if Sasha had customer orders to finish up or if Greg had brought work home. They would part ways after their movie and suddenly it was 1am; the couple almost too tired to kiss each other good night.

Mornings were very separate affairs, since Sasha liked to sleep in. Greg was an early bird. He liked to get a morning run in before heading to work. It had gotten so bad that Sasha began to feel more like roommates than lovers. So, scheduling in sex to make sure it happened was the most obvious solution to Greg.

But of course, it only made the problem worse. When sex started appearing on the schedule it took on a weird obligatory feeling. It became another 'To Do' to complete like an extra load of laundry. The spontaneity was gone, passion nothing more than a fizzled firecracker lost in the park after a rousing festival.

The romance of the act was lost in the strict little chunk of an hour that it was allowed to occupy on the calendar. So here Sasha sat with her husband turned roommate watching a movie, wasting time on a story that was bad and acting that was worse and wondering where the romance had gone.

"Are you enjoying this movie?" Sasha suddenly asked. Greg looked up from his phone guiltily.

"Not really," he admitted. "I'll put my phone away though. Sorry, I'll be more present." He slipped his phone in his pocket. "Who added this one?"

"I don't know. It might have been 25-year-old Sasha," she admitted, although she honestly couldn't remember. "Should we change it?"

"Eh," Greg shrugged, non-committal and sighed.

"It feels like we're ships passing in the night," Sasha blurted. "I miss you." Greg looked at her surprised.

"I'm right here Sash!" Greg held his arms wide.

"I miss you kissing me! I miss you randomly coming up behind me with a huge boner! I miss the spontaneity we used to have, the passion! I miss your dick dude," Sasha said.

Greg reddened. He had this weird dichotomy of being. He could be such a prude sometimes (raised by strict Mormon parents probably didn't help with that), but damn when he let loose, he was a fucking animal in the sack. The problem was that the animal was making fewer and fewer appearances as time went on.

"Where is this coming from?" Greg asked. It had admittedly come out of nowhere. The movie had nothing to with sex and she hadn't yet told Greg how little she enjoyed the scheduled sex.

She'd been too contemplative about the whole thing lately, talking with her therapist and her sister about it. They both told her to say something. Her sister insisted she couldn't complain if she sat in silence about it.

"I have been feeling very...horny and unfulfilled. I don't think scheduling sex was the right thing to do," she said trying to keep her voice measured.

"I mean, do we have to be hyper-sexual all the time? Relationships are more than sex," Greg said. He looked back at the movie he had zero interest or investment in.

"Of course, I know this, Greg. And we have a great relationship, but part of our relationship is sex. I don't feel like I'm getting quality sex with you. It seems more like a chore or something. Can you honestly tell me you truly enjoy the sex we've been having? Can you remember the last time we actually had a good spontaneous, passionate bone fest?" Sasha poked him in the leg with her toe. Greg reddened again.

She loved to see him squirm sometimes, and he had told her he enjoyed the way she challenged him. But tonight, he looked more bothered than turned on. She wondered if she was pushing too hard, being too blunt. Maybe she was, but it had been months since he'd last touched her outside of the allotted sex hour.

"I mean... yeah... it was..." Greg paused thinking. He started to count on his fingers.

"If you have to count on your fingers, it's too long Greg," Sasha leaned back, trying to hide the frustration in her voice. Greg slumped in his seat.

"I guess I didn't realize how much I was relying on the scheduled sex," Greg said. "It was never meant to be the only sex we were having."

A knot formed in Sasha's throat. How could he not have realized? How had he not been missing it? She missed it so very much. The feel of his lips on her neck, his hard cock pressing into her ass, him rubbing her nipples, her clit while they watched TV. The need to stop what they had been watching so they could fuck each other's brains out. Sasha felt her face flush and subtly shook her head to bring herself back to the present, attempting to ignore the warm moisture between her legs.

"How could you not realize Greg?" she croaked out. Greg shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know," he said. He didn't sound defensive, he sounded defeated. Which made the knot in Sasha's throat tighten. She hoped she wasn't about to feel the sting of tears in her eyes. "I guess, time just...got away from me."

Sasha sat there feeling sorry for herself. She felt like a horny teenager compared to her husband who seemed to not even notice the absence of her spectacular pussy. A feeling of loss and sadness threatened to overtake her.

She almost let it wash over her when she wondered what the actual fuck, she was she doing? Although Greg might not have noticed the absence of sex, maybe something obvious, very overt would jog his memory. She put on a coy smile and leaned forward again. Greg was staring down at his crotch as if it had betrayed him.

"Greg," she murmured, attempting to make it sound like a purr. "Greg, it's alright. We can make some changes." She put her hand on his thigh and leaned close to him. Greg looked up and she held his eye contact. She began to slide off the sofa and onto the ground.

"What are you doing?" Greg asked. He still sounded morose, but also curious. Sasha knelt in front of him and pushed his knees apart. She pulled him into a slow passionate kiss, caressing his lips with her own, holding his head between her hands. Her tongue played along his lips, and he began to follow suit, his hands moving to her torso, running up and down her ribs.

Slowly she kissed his lips, his cheeks, moved to his neck, feeling her arousal grow inside of her rapidly. Greg scooted closer to the edge of the couch allowing the exploration of her lips over his body.

His hands slipped under her blouse and began to explore the warm curves of her breasts, her nipples standing erect in her brassiere. She made a quiet moaning sound in her throat and Greg's breath caught. She pulled his shirt over his head and started kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples.

Greg unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it roughly off her shoulders. She was still on her knees in front of him and he eased her head down, her tongue trailing down his stomach. He leaned back as she approached the bulge of arousal in his pants. Her hands traveled down his torso to his thighs rubbing close to his cock.

Sasha unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down. She pulled out his hardening dick and kissed the tip of it. Greg moaned and traced his fingers down her cheek. She smiled as he stared down at her moaning when she circled the tip of his cock with her tongue.

"Ahhh, goddamn baby," Greg moaned. Sasha enveloped his entire cock in her mouth. He let out another groan. She pressed her tongue against his dick as she brought her head up and rapidly back down, letting her saliva and Greg's precum gather in her mouth. She bobbed her head wetly up and down the length of his shaft.

Greg put a hand on the back of Sasha's head and thrust his hips in time with her bobbing, groaning, and moaning the whole time. His cock hardened in her mouth as she worked her tongue, lips, and carefully her teeth up and down his member. Sasha paused at the tip and sucked hard causing a shudder to race through Greg.

"Oh fuck," Greg moaned and pulled his cock from Sasha's mouth. He stood abruptly and brought her to her feet, crushing himself into her. He kissed and sucked on her neck, biting softly but firmly. His hand ran down her back and to her ample ass that he kneaded like soft dough, as he pressed his solid, dripping erection into her.

How had he missed this indeed! He suddenly wanted to throw her down on the sofa and fuck her senseless. He rubbed his hard wet cock against her skirt, streaking it with moisture. Sasha pressed her body against Greg and allowed him to continue his ravaging of her. He was suddenly all need and fire; this is what she had been lacking. This was the animal she had been missing. Every sound, moan, and breath from Sasha seemed to intensify Greg's arousal.

He put his hand to her thigh and began to run his fingertips up towards the hem of her skirt. He slid his hand up to her sopping wet thong and rubbed his hand briefly over the drenched fabric. Then he twisted it in his hand. There was a soft ripping sound and Sasha gasped. Greg growled as he threw the ruined thong to the side.

His cock dripped as his thumb rubbed her clit urgently and she moaned against him. He used his other hand to free her breasts from the bra and tossed it aside. Taking her nipple into his mouth he rubbed between her labia feeling the generous warm moisture there. He moaned again and nipped lightly at her nipple with his teeth.

Her hands moved to his hot hard dick. It was still slick from her saliva and his precum. Greg whimpered momentarily as she took his cock into a firm grip and began to stroke up and down the length of him, circling around the sensitive dripping tip with her thumb. He continued moving his finger over and around her pussy and rubbed his thumb over her clit causing her to shudder.

Suddenly, he grabbed Sasha by her waist and tossed her to the sofa. She landed on the soft sofa cushions with her skirt flung over her stomach, her legs open and inviting. She stroked her breasts, Greg looking over her for a moment stroking his engorged cock.

Slowly he lowered himself over her and kissed her deeply on the mouth. His hands were back to her pussy urgently rubbing, his thumb pressing against her clit. Sasha whimpered against Greg's mouth, and he felt warm moisture run around his fingers as he teased her. Nicely lubricated, he inserted two fingers inside of her. She was warm and tight, and she bucked her hips up to meet his fingers, moaning loudly.

Sasha rolled her hips in rhythm with Greg's fingers, he slipped in a third finger, and she began to shudder, but she held herself back from the edge. She held on to the warmth building deep inside of her, saving it for the perfect moment.

In an effort to distract herself from cumming she reached down and began stroking Greg's cock again. He dripped with anticipation and Sasha ran her thumb over the tip of his hard cock.

More moisture began to gather there, and Greg grunted. He pulled his fingers from Sasha and kissed her deeply again. He put his hands at her hips and moved her closer to him. Ever so slowly he pressed the tip of his cock to the opening of her pussy.

"Ohhh goddd," Sasha whimpered as Greg gradually penetrated her. Sasha sucked in a breath and opened her legs wider trying to go as slow as Greg was. It was amazing and excruciating waiting on him. He held her eyes with his own, he grinned, and she saw the animalistic mischief she loved.

So slowly he pushed his cock farther in until he was fully sheathed inside of her. She groaned, reveling in the scalding hardness of his dick, she squeezed around him, and watched his eyes widen a little as she did. He pulled back and she kept squeezing, his face transforming from an expression of animalistic need to one of desperate pleasure.

He thrust back inside of her, and she bucked to meet him. Slowness was not an option now as he thrust in and out of her in a steadily increasing rhythm. She kept holding the tightness around him and he gritted his teeth together as he moved in and out. Their mutual moaning became a symphony of desire. The louder they moaned the faster Greg thrust.

Sasha's hips bucked wildly, as she rode the rising waves of her pleasure, moaning loudly unable to hold back any longer. Greg thrust madly, also groaning, and moaning as he felt the tightness around his cock begin to ripple.

Sasha felt the surge of Greg's massive climax. He cried out her name as his cock spurted in a mighty gush. He thrust thrice more, cumming with each push until he was absolutely spent.

They collapsed in a small heap on the sofa Greg kissing and licking at her nipples as she kissed his head. He pulled his penis out of her once it began to soften, and both parties shuddered as little aftershocks of orgasm flowed through them. Sasha struggled to catch her breath.

"How could I miss that?" Greg asked. Sasha smiled and shrugged.

"I really don't know Greg," she said.