Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 04

Story Info
A busty MILF is found by a nubile futa stuck in a tree!
7.4k words
4.76
14.2k
34

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Murphy Saved by the Nubile Futa

Danielle Murphy

I was so envious of Sam.

I couldn't look away from the fit, young woman as she worked on the StairMaster in the gym of the cruise ship. She was so devoted to staying in shape. She had a toned and athletic figure, her black hair in a ponytail. She wore a pair of tight shorts and a sports bra, her body gleaming with sweat.

With sweat!

I needed to do that if I wanted to shed these last twenty pounds. It was so hard. I had let myself go during my marriage, depressed by how the man of my dreams had turned into a complete piece of shit. I finally had to divorce him. I knew it went against the Bible's teachings, but he was toxic.

Now I wanted to get back in shape and meet a better man.

So I had to work on it.

My boobs bounced in my tank top as I peddled away at the exercise bike. I worked at it hard, just unable to look away from Sam. That girl was giving it her all. She glanced back at me. Embarrassment flushed through me.

I shouldn't be staring, but then she smiled and worked harder.

I guessed she didn't mind.

We both had to find good men to marry. She was young. She could make that decision right the first time. I hoped she did. She didn't want to end up like me. Thirty-three and divorced and with a plump rump. It jiggled even in my yoga pants.

I had to peddle faster.

Agatha Hart, the preacher's wife who had organized this cruise, popped in the gym for a moment. She swept around like she was looking for something. Probably her daughter Chantelle. The goth girl was on the wild side.

Samantha glanced back at me again.

I had to keep going as hard as she was. Not give up. No slowing down. I just had to peddle, peddle, peddle.

Ugh, my legs burned. I was breathing heavier and heavier. I wanted to stop, but she kept going. She didn't give up. If that young girl could do it, so could I. So I peddled through the soreness in my legs. I kept peddling. I would make it. Nothing would stop me.

But I was so sore. I slowed. Then--

The entire ship lurched. I gasped as it threw me off the exercise bike. I hit the floor. My head smacked--

* * *

My eyes fluttered open slowly. I was laying on my back. My head throbbed. I blinked as I stared up at a lightening sky. The sky? Why would I be staring at the sky? Did I fall asleep somewhere on the cruise ship? Maybe down by the pool.

Only...I was lying on the sand.

I heard waves lapping on the shore. I sat up and I was lying on the sand. A crab scuttled by my feet as the surf lapped against it. The sky was getting brighter to my right. To the east. I frowned. I was staring north on a beach.

An island?

How did I get here?

I stood and brushed the sand off my... naked ass. My big boobs swayed back and forth. My bob of red hair brushed my cheeks. I blushed, looking around at the white sand beach. It ran east and west. To my east, there was a spur of the island that the sun was rising over, revealing lush vegetation like Hawaii. To the west, the beach curved to the southwest almost at once, following a bay and what looked like a river dumping into it. A mountain lay on the other side of the beach. A small one rising covered in trees then...

An even bigger mountain rose almost directly south of me. It thrust up above the jungle, clearly a volcano. We were in the South Pacific on the cruise ship. I remembered being on the exercise bike and thinking how hard Sam was working out then...

A crash.

I hit my head.

I spotted a lifesaver near me. I must have washed ashore and passed out. I hit my head, that was why I didn't remember anything. But what happened to the cruise ship? Was I the only one who got off? Was Sam okay? The other women from my church? From the other churches that had come on the ladies' retreat?

"Oh, no," I groaned, my heart racing. This was bad. I was on a tropical island. Alone. Naked.

The sun cleared the spur of the island, the world getting brighter. I already felt the thirst building. I stared at the bay and what looked like a river. That had to be fresh water. Just what I needed. And people lived around rivers, right?

This island couldn't be deserted?

What were you supposed to do when shipwrecked on an island? Find food? Shelter? Water? Get help? I didn't know how to do any of those.

"Useless as always, Danielle," my ex-husband's voice growled through my mind.

"I'll show you useless, dick!" I hissed and stamped my foot. My large breast jiggled and swayed before me. I was not useless. I was more than capable of finding food and water and shelter. I would get rescued.

Show that prick not to underestimate me.

And I would find the others from the ship, too. They were all okay. The cruise ship had plenty of lifeboats. Enough for everyone onboard. I remembered the muster drills from the second day out at sea. So they were fine.

I marched down the beach with such determination. My feet kicked up the white sand before me. I passed the dried seaweed had left on the beach. Carried in by the tide or something. Seagulls cawed in the air.

My boobs bounced. I missed my sports bra, but I was the only one here. I wouldn't let being naked stop me from getting to safety. Nope. I would show that jackass.

I power walked down the beach, covering the ground without tiring myself out. That was important. The river came closer and closer. And it was a river. I could see it flowing out of the jungle. This guiding beacon that led me on.

After maybe thirty minutes of walking, I reached where it poured into the sea. It was maybe thirty feet wide and didn't look deep. The water rippled where it flowed in. Waves washed into the river and swirled about in strange patterns.

I marched up the bank. It was covered in grass that was safe enough to walk on. I moved up from the mouth until I was sure that it was only fresh water. I stared at it. It looked clean. There were black, volcanic rocks lining the bottom. But they weren't covered in algae or anything.

I dipped my both hands into the water and cupped them. I brought the water to my lips and drank from it. I groaned at how sweet it was. I gathered more, gulping it down. The water spilled down my chin and ran down my sternum to my breasts.

I shuddered at that sensation.

I dipped my hands in one more time, drinking my fill. I wiped my lips and looked around. Now I had to find food. There would be something growing along the river. I just had to locate it. I marched up the river, my hips wiggling from side to side.

My boobs bounced as I marched along the grassy edge. It was soft on my feet and easy going. There were plenty of trees. I looked around at them. I saw green bunches in some that looked like bananas.

But they didn't look ripe at all.

So I kept going. There had to be food along this river. It had a placid look to it. The water moved sluggishly to the sea. It was leading towards that big mountain. That made sense. It would be running off it.

After another half hour, it swallowed and washed over stones. Not quite rapids. I felt like I was heading uphill now. But I kept going. I scanned around for something to eat. My belly was starting to rumble. All this exercise wasn't helping.

"I'm probably working off that extra fat in my ass," I said and slapped my rump. My butt-cheeks jiggled.

I had to keep morale up.

"Do you ever get off that fat ass, Danielle?" echoed through my mind.

"I'm off it now, prick," I hissed and kept marching. I would find something to eat.

The terrain grew steeper. I was definitely climbing in elevation. I wished to find something good to eat. I spotted a tree that had fruit in it. I stared up at it, judging the height. They looked like ripe passion fruit. I nodded and grabbed the tree.

I could climb this.

The bark was rough on my hands and feet. My boobs jiggled. I pulled myself up the branches. It was slow going, but I climbed higher and higher until I reached the fruit. I reached out and grabbed one. I tore it loose.

"Huzzah!" I cheered. "Take that, you prick!"

I bit savagely into the passion fruit. I groaned at the sweet juices that spilled down my chin and suffused my taste buds. It was such a delight to taste this wonderful treat. This ambrosia that soaked my tongue in such passion. I groaned and quivered, loving how amazing this tasted. Just reveling in the potency of this fruit.

It was wonderful.

"Oh, god, that's good," I moaned and took another bite.

I tore through the colorful flesh of the fruit, savoring how it tasted. I had never tasted anything so good in my life. I leaned against the branch of the tree and devoured it, tossing the leftover down the tree. Juices had fallen on my breasts, coating them in the sticky delight. More were on my fingers.

I didn't care.

I suckled on my fingers. I nursed them clean of the juices then grabbed another one that looked ripe and ready. I tore into that one, too. I groaned and shuddered. It truly was ambrosia. This was such a heady delight to enjoy. I was so thrilled to enjoy this.

I sucked the juices off my fingers and tore into the next one. I groaned, savoring how good that one tasted, too. A shiver shot through me. My face contorted with delight. I nursed off the juices from my fingers. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Wow, that's really, really good," I groaned.

I had more juices on my boobs as I reached for a third. I had worked up an appetite marching up the river. I tore through this one so fast, tossing the remains down once more. I sucked the juices off my fingers, so glad that I could enjoy this delight. I felt so amazing as I chomped on the fourth. The fifth.

By the sixty, I felt full. Sticky and wonderfully full. I stared down at my big boobs just covered in juices. I looked down at the tree and...

"Holy sneakers!" I gasped, staring at how far away the ground was. How had I climbed so high and not even noticed?

I swayed there and grabbed the tree, afraid I would fall over. This was insane. I trembled there, my heart racing in my chest. My heart thundered fast. I swallowed, my fingers twitching as I gripped the tree. Vertigo beset me.

How was I getting down?

I couldn't climb down this. It was insane. I was afraid to move. Those branches weren't nearly as sturdy as I thought they were. What if one broke? I didn't want to die alone from a fall. And what if I survived but with a shattered leg?

I would be in agony for days before I finally succumbed to my injuries.

"Lord, what have I gotten myself into," I breathed, trembling here. My entire body shook. My boobs jiggled back and forth. I swallowed, staring back down at the ground again. I felt so dizzy. I would fall. If I wasn't careful, I would plummet to my death.

I didn't want that. But I couldn't stay up here. I'd run out of fruit. I'd need to get water. I just had to do it. I just had to step down but... It was so scary. I whimpered, reaching my foot down to the branch below me and...

It was just out of reach. I would have to slide more off my perch.

A scared groan rose in my throat. I yanked my foot back and shook my head. This was nuts. I couldn't do this. I wasn't some great explorer or anything. I was just a dumb woman who got stuck in a tree.

"I'm going to die her," I groaned.

"You die?" a voice asked from behind me.

I shouted in fright and jumped so much I almost fell. I scrambled and caught the branch, my big breasts bouncing and heaving. I steadied myself and turned to find a young woman, maybe eighteen or nineteen, dangling there. She had blonde pigtails that fell towards the ground and ended in a tangle of frizz like she hadn't combed her hair in a while. Her brown eyes stared at me.

"You no Jane!" she gasped. "Where Jane? Me miss Jane!"

"I... Who?" I asked, shocked by this girl. She was hanging upside-down from a vine, gripping it with her hands and her feet, her legs spread wide and...

She had a cock thrusting from her crotch. A big, hard cock. My eyes widened at the sight of one that dwarfed what my ex-husband had. I shuddered at the sight, my heart lurching. I thought she was a girl, but...

No, she had breasts. They weren't big breasts. Small, maybe little B-cups at most. But that was a cock she had. And it thrust from... Were those pussy lips? She had a sparse bush of blonde hair that didn't hide her... pussy.

She was a girl with a dick thrusting from where her clit should be.

"Ugh, me no find Jane!" the girl moaned, swinging there. "Not Jane! Not!"

Tears welled in her eyes. I blinked. "Um, no, I'm Danielle. Or Ms. Murphy, if you prefer. You look like you're the age of the girls I teach."

"Teach?" she blinked. "What teach?"

"You know, school?"

The girl scrunched her forehead up tight. "Me... Me... Remember... Bell?"

I nodded. "There's a bell at school. Who are you?"

"Abby!" She grinned now, her tears forgotten. "Me Abby, you Ms. Murphy! Not Jane! Me said. Miss Jane."

"Who's Jane?" I asked.

"Sister!" She swung from side to side. "Jane Abby sister! You know Jane?"

"Sorry," I said. "She wasn't on my boat." I swallowed. "Are you from a village, or something? Why are you naked? Doesn't it get tiring hanging from the tree? Your face is going red."

"Too many sounds!" She shook her head. "Abby hate!"

"Sorry," I said. The girl clearly didn't speak English properly. It was like she was Tarzan or something. She spoke in that stereotypical way of a savage raised alone in the jungle. But she had a sister.

"Do you live here?" I asked, shifting on the tree.

"Not here!" She pointed, my stomach lurching as she held the vine with only one hand now. "There!"

"But on the island?" I asked.

She cocked her head. "Island?"

I sighed. "Okay, and, um, why do you have a penis?"

She frowned. "Penis?" She shook her head. "What penis?"

I pointed to her cock, not wanting to say that word out loud. "That. That member. You're a girl, but you have... You have a... a..."

"Futa-cock!" she said, grinning. "Don't Ms. Murphy have futa-cock?" She peered down at me. "No clit-dick. You no clit-dick. Woman! You woman! Me futa!" Her smile grew larger, flashing her white teeth. She had braces.

I gaped at those. Braces? She acted like she was raised in the wild, but she had modern orthodontic work. And given her age, there was no way she didn't have those put on more than a year or two ago. That was insane. Why was she acting like this?

Then she darted her head towards me. To my shock, she licked the passion fruit juices off my left tit. I gasped as she grazed my nipple. It sent this sudden rush of heat down to my pussy that was already... Wet. Arouse. Her futa-cock was turning me on. It was so big.

"Hey!" I gasped. "You can't lick my boob."

"Me can!" she said and did it again. Her tongue was so wet and hot as it licked up to my nipple. I gasped as she suckled on it this time. She nursed off the juices on me. My cunt clenched with the pleasure of her doing that.

"Abby," I whimpered as she nibbled on my nub with her soft lips. My eyes flicked to her girl-dick. It twitched and throbbed. Liquid beaded at the tip.

Precum dripped from her cock and splashed on my other boob. Her curls gleamed with her pussy juices. She was obviously aroused by this situation. It turned her on. I groaned as she suckled at me. A wave of heat rushed through me. Her futa-dick throbbed.

"No, no," I whimpered, my cunt on fire. "You can't just suck on someone's nipple without permission! That's not right."

She slid her mouth off my nub and asked, "Why?"

"Because you have to get permission to do that," I said then gasped as she licked up more of the juices. "Abby!"

"Sweet!" she said. "Ms. Murphy like nipple. Me like nipple. Why no suck?" She breathed in and glanced to my pussy. "Ms. Murphy wet. Want Abby. Abby cock. Abby boobies. Abby pussy. Ms. Murphy want!"

I swallowed. "N-no, I don't!" I groaned to the upside-down girl. "I'm straight. I like men. I don't like girls or... or futas."

Her right hand shot from the vine and plunged between my thighs. Before I could stop her, she cupped my red-furred muff. I gasped as her fingers rubbed at my pussy lips. This barely legal futa was caressing my nethers. Pleasure rushed through me.

She pulled her digits away and held them up. Juices gleamed. A big smile, flashing her braces, spread on the upside-down futa-girl. I was soaking wet. I could smell my tangy aroma wreathing the air. Then she licked her fingers and quivered in delight.

"You wet!" she said eagerly. "You like!"

"Well... I..." Flustered heat swept through me. I was turned on. I had liked this young girl suckling on my nipple. She had nursed on me with such passion. "But that doesn't mean you can-- Oh, Lord, yes!"

Her mouth suckled at my nipple again. She nursed on me with an almost innocent abandon. Like she didn't really know it was sexual. This eighteen-year-old girl with a massive cock was almost virginal. But she knew how to touch my pussy. She had that obscene dick thrusting from her crotch.

Now she nursed on me with such passion. She suckled on me with such force. I groaned as she did that. She felt so good suckling on me. It was such a wonderful delight to have her tongue swirling around my nub.

My pussy clenched with the heat of this moment. This dizzying heat swept through me. I shuddered. I was older than her. Nearly old enough to be her mother. I shuddered. I had a child. That made me a...

MILF.

A MILF with a hot, young futa-girl sucking on my nipple like it was the best thing in the world. She nursed on me with such force. She danced her tongue around my nub. She teased me with it. This was so wild. My cunt clenched with delight.

I moaned. My legs spread wide as I leaned again that trunk of the tree. This girl was so strong. Her pigtails draped down my belly as she hung here upside down. She nibbled on my nipple with that naughty hunger. She suckled hard.

My face contorted with the delight of her hot mouth nibbling on me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, my pussy growing wetter. The tangy scent of my cunt filled the air.

And with it was this sweet aroma. That was her pussy. I glanced up at her futa-dick thrusting out of her pussy folds. Her juices trickled through her sparse bush and dribbled over her pubic mound. One stream reached her stomach, winding towards her bellybutton.

The drop reached her bellybutton and clung there. I stared transfixed at it.

I shuddered then gasped as she released my nipple. Then she lowered herself. I gasped as suddenly that bellybutton was coming closer. And... I licked it. My tongue danced in that naval for a moment and swirled around, gathering up her sweet pussy cream.

I groaned at how much I liked it.

She giggled. "Ms. Murphy naughty! Me like!"

Her futa-dick slapped into the top of my head then dragged over my face as she buried her head between my legs. My eyes widened as she nuzzled right into my red bush. She found my pussy lips and started licking.

I gasped as the spongy crown of her dick dragged over my face. A quiver of heat ran through me. She left a smear of precum on my face then her tip reached my lips. I groaned and gladly opened my mouth. The salty flavor suffused my lips and mouth.

Groaning, I swallowed the tip of her girl-cock.

"Yay!" Abby squealed in delight. "Ms. Murphy good!"

She lapped at my pussy with such wild hunger. Her tongue fluttered up and down my slit. I groaned, loving what she did to me. It was an incredible delight to have her licking and lapping at me. She caressed me with such uninhibited joy.

Abby loved pussy. She loved my pussy. She worshiped it as she hung upside down. Her cock throbbed in my mouth. I moaned around that dick as the pleasure rushed through me. I trembled, suckling at her.