Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a naughty thing. A sexy, little gringa. The more she suckled on me, the more turned on I was. I savored this. I was cheating on my husband, but he was being such an asshole. He should have been out here with me, but now...

Now I had Gina sucking on my clit-dick. She worshiped it. She loved it. And I...

Loved it, too.

"God, yes, "I groaned, savoring that hot mouth. "Gina, you naughty, little slut."

She wiggled her rump.

"You like being called that, don't you?" I asked. "Mmm, yes, you do. You like that. You like me calling you a slut. You just love it. You're going to drink all my..." Could I cum? I shuddered, realizing I would soon find out.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my clit-dick. She suckled, the pressure growing at the tip and in two points deep in my pussy. I didn't know what those points were, but they were building and building me towards an explosion.

It wouldn't be much longer. This was so different. So new. So wonderful. My head tossed back, my black hair swaying about my shoulders. My big tits swayed as I shuddered towards that moment of eruption. I climbed towards it.

It swelled in me. That need to just burst with delight. I whimpered, my brow furrowed. This was so good. Such a rush. I savored this delight so much. I wanted to just explode. She swirled her tongue around the spongy tip.

That was so sensitive.

"Gina," I whimpered. "¡Mierda!"

My cock erupted.

The cum fired out of my girl-dick. My pussy convulsed as the jizz flooded Gina's mouth. The girl moaned in delight. She swallowed it. She gulped it down. I loved the ecstasy that's surged down my futa-dick with each eruption of my cum.

It was like nothing I had ever felt. My pussy convulsed, juices gushing down my thighs. The familiar waves of ecstasy washed out of me, almost drowned out by that fantastic rapture exploding from my girl-dick over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as I quivered on the top of the island's mountain. I swayed, the world spinning around me.

I soared with this wondrous passion.

Gina swallowed the last blast of my cum. I quivered there, swaying from all this rapture. This was just an awesome delight. I loved every second of it. I spun from this dizzy exhilaration. At how magnificent it was to cum with a dick.

Gina slid her mouth off my cock with a wet plot. She stared up at me, this big smile on her lips. "Pita happy?"

"Yeah," I said, panting from the delight of that. "I feel amazing." I stood, my cock thrusting out over her. "That was amazing."

"More?" She licked her lips. "Suck? Pussy? Want pussy?"

"Pussy?" I swallowed. "But you're so young. I couldn't do that."

"Sure!" She rolled over and knelt on her hands and knees. She wiggled back and forth, her futa-dick swinging between her thighs. She looked so cute and adorable there. Her cock swayed between her thighs from that invitation. "Me wet! Fuck me!"

I couldn't believe this was happening. I glanced over at the other island. It was so huge. Was Rosa over there? I had to get there. I fell to my knees, my futa-dick bobbing. My big boobs jiggled as I pressed my cock into her pussy.

I loved the feeling of her curls against me. Then the girl's wet pussy lips. This was so insane. I had a cock. My clit was a dick. And it ached. I just came once, and I wanted more. I shuddered as I pushed forward against her.

And found a barrier.

A membrane.

She was a virgin. No one had ever fucked her. I don't know why, but that made me grip her hips and thrust so hard. My cunt clenched as she gasped in delight. Her head tossed, red hair dancing. Then her cherry popped.

I slammed my cock into her pussy. She whimpered in delight, her hot cunt gripping my dick. It was absolutely amazing. Her snatch massaged my cock. It was amazing. So juicy. So wonderful. It was the best thing I had ever felt.

"Yay!" she squealed. Her pussy gripped me. She held me so tight. "Me like! Dick good! Pussy good! Dick pussy good!"

"Yeah," I said, realizing that there was something off about her, but...

That pussy felt amazing. Just spectacular. So I drew back my futa-cock, her twat gripping down on me. She moaned out in pleasure as I buried back into her. The pleasure rippled through me. My snatch clenched, cream spilling down my thighs.

More and more of my golden-brown cock emerged from the pink depths of the White girl's cunt. Her juices gleamed on my cock. They were so hot to witness. I thrust back into her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt again, savoring that tight snatch embracing my new futa-dick.

I loved this cock.

It was outstanding.

I gripped her pale hips and drew back again. I moaned, my big boobs swaying as her hot pussy massaged my cock. I slammed back into her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. She moaned as I did that. Her pussy gripped me. She squeezed me with passion as I plunged into her snatch over and over again. It was outstanding to bury into her over and over again.

I fucked the White girl on the top of the island. She moaned out to the Pacific Ocean that spread out to the south. The waters were so blue and rich. I groaned, the sun warm on my back as I fucked her cunt over and over again.

The silky texture of her pussy sent pleasure shooting down my cock to my pussy. I buried into her again and again. I fucked her with such hard force. I loved the way she gripped me. She held me tight with that hot cunt.

I grunted as I buried into her over and over again. It was an amazing rush to have that naughty twat gripping me. She held me tight. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of her juicy snatch squeezing about my cock.

It was outstanding to bury into her over and over again. She held me tight. I loved that hot twat gripping me like that. She massaged me with her hot twat. I plowed into her again and again. I fucked her with such force. It was awesome.

Amazing.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, plunging hard and fast into her pussy. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's real good. Shit, I love that so much."

"Me love!" squealed Gina, her red hair rustling in the breeze. "Me love! Pita good! Pussy good! Futa-dick good!"

"Uh-huh!" I groaned. "Your pussy is fantastic! I'm fucking your barely legal cunt so hard!"

She moaned her agreement, squeezing her pussy down on my cock. She held me tight as I plowed into her twat. I fucked into her with such force. I groaned as she gripped me with that hot cunt. She massaged me, wiggling her hips from side to side. It was fantastic to enjoy her doing that. I loved it. Every moment of fucking her was heaven.

Her cunt gripped my cock. She held me tight as I plunged into her youthful depths again and again. I fucked her over and over again. I loved this so much. I savored her massaging me with that hot twat. I groaned, hurtling toward that moment of my climax. I rushed towards it. I loved every moment of this.

Every last second of burying into her. It was awesome to plow into her again and again. She had such an amazing snatch. I groaned, my futa-dick thrusting into her. The White girl whimpered, her futa-cock swaying between her thighs.

I shot my hands around and grabbed it.

"Ooh, ooh!" she moaned as I stroked her thick cock.

"Mierda, your cock is as big as mine," I groaned.

"Yep!" she moaned, squeezing her snatch around my cock. "Ooh, ooh, me like! Pita give good! Yay! Yay!"

I shuddered, burying into her cunt over and over again. I loved the way her pussy clenched about me. She held me in her tight embrace. She massaged me. I loved the way she gripped me with her sweet cunt. Her silky walls were amazing.

The pressure grew and grew both at the tip of my girl-dick and in the depths of my pussy. Those two points that brimmed with my futa-cum. Were those my ovaries? Maybe. I didn't know. I didn't care as I kept fucking her barely legal cunt and fisting her clit-cock.

Her thick girl-dick felt so wonderful in my hand. I pumped up and down her thick shaft. She throbbed. Twitched. She felt wonderful as I pumped away at her. I thrust my clit-cock into her pussy again and again. I churned her up.

She moaned her delight as I fucked her pussy. I thrust to the hilt in her twat over and over. She squeezed down on me. That was incredible. The pressure rose and rose in my ovaries. I hurtled towards that moment when I would explode.

"Are you going to cum, Gina?" I groaned, fisting up and down her futa-dick.

"Me is!" she gasped, her pussy clenching down on me. "Me is! Me is!"

Her snatch clamped down hard on my cock as her futa-dick twitched in my hand. I stroked up and down her as fast as I could, hurtling towards my orgasm. Every plunge into her pussy swelled those aches in my ovaries. That need to erupt itched worse and worse at the tip of my cock.

I had to cum. Had to explode. My boobs heaved as I drilled into Gina's deflowered pussy. She felt so incredible about me. It was such a rush to feel her massaging me. I groaned at how wonderful this was. How amazing it felt!

I fucked into her pussy again and again. I savored every second of this. Every last moment of pounding her while my hand stroked up and down her futa-dick. She whimpered, her pussy clamping down hard on me.

"Pita good!" squealed the girl. "Me cum!"

Her pussy went wild around my futa-dick.

I gasped as I buried into her writhing snatch. Her girl-cock throbbed and pulsed in my hand. She sprayed the top of the mountain with her girl-spunk. I shuddered at that as I buried to the hilt in her writhing cunt.

She suckled at me. It was so amazing. I threw back my head, my boobs heaving, and squealed out, "¡Mierda!"

My cum exploded from my clit-dick and pumped into her convulsing snatch.

Her pussy rippled around me as I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her. It was incredible. Her pussy suckled at me. She nursed at me as I pumped more and more of my girl-spunk into her pussy. I flooded her with all that I had.

"Oh, yes, yes, Gina!" I moaned, my pussy convulsing, too.

Juices soaked my bush and ran down my thighs. I trembled, dizzy with exhilaration. The world spun around me as I pumped more and more of my futa-cum into her pussy. I hosed her down, loving every second of it.

It was electrifying to dump my cum into her twat. I loved every second of it. This was a wondrous sensation. I shuddered, my mind burning with the delight of this ecstasy. It swept through me with each spurt. Waves of delight washed out of my cunt.

"Pita! Pita!" the White girl squealed as her pussy milked my futa-dick. "Me like! You good!"

"Thanks!" I groaned, spurting more and more of my futa-spunk into her snatch. "Oh, you're amazing, Gina! I love this so much!"

"Yay!" she squealed, her pussy milking my cock dry.

I shuddered, savoring every second of this. I loved her pussy rippling around me. She nursed at me with such passion. I loved the feeling of her cunt writhing around me. It was outstanding to experience. My heart pounded in my chest. I fired the last spurt of cum into her snatch.

I swayed from the exhilaration of my orgasm. I leaned back and fell onto the soft grass capping the mountain. My futa-dick popped out. I groaned at that, my dick bobbing. Her clit-cock smacked into her belly. Her pussy splashed on my belly. It was a delight to experience.

I sucked in breaths, my big boobs rising and falling. I stared up at the blue sky. It seemed to go forever and ever. I felt dizzy by that. My toes curled and flecked. I sucked in deep breaths, wanting to just lie here forever.

But I couldn't. I had to find Rosa. I had to--

Gina buried her face into my pussy. I gasped as that naughty girl licked at my cunt, my futa-dick throbbing. I groaned as her tongue swept over my labia. Sensitive from my orgasm, tingles of delight raced through me.

"Gina!" I gasped.

"Yummy pussy!" the naughty White girl moaned.

She shoved her hands beneath my ass and squeezed my rump. She kneaded me as her tongue fluttered up and down my pussy folds. My cunt clenched as she did that. I groaned, savoring how wild that felt. It was an incredible rush.

She licked and lapped at me as her fingers gripped my rump. I groaned, my futa-dick throbbing as she tongued my pussy. She licked around me, stirring me up. I groaned, arching my back and trembling as she did such naughty things to me.

"Gina! Gina!" I whimpered. "Oh, yes, yes, you're such a darling girl!"

"Me futa!" she moaned. "Not girl!"

"Right, right," I groaned, my pussy clenching as her tongue thrust into my cunt. I was a futa now, too. That pool had changed me. I had so many questions, but the way her tongue was swirling around in me made that so hard to care about them. "Oh, yes, yes, Gina!"

I loved her licking at me. That felt so wonderful to have her tonguing at my pussy. She swirled around in me. I shuddered beneath her, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. The heat swelled in me as she lapped at me.

My futa-dick throbbed and twitched as she did that. She swirled her tongue around in my snatch. I loved that she did that. She reached so deep into me and swirled about. It was just such a hot moment. I groaned, my face contorting with the pleasure of her licking.

"Good pussy," she groaned. "Such yummy."

"Why do you speak like that?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"But you don't use a lot of words. You use 'me' instead of 'I' when you speak about yourself." Her tongue licked at my pussy, sending a shudder through me. "I mean, you should say like, 'I like this pussy. It's good. A yummy pussy."

"Why?" she asked. "Good pussy. Yummy pussy. Simple." She flicked her tongue up to the base of my cock.

There was another thing. It had been three years, but she hardly seemed to have aged at all. She was eighteen when she went missing. She should have matured more, right? I mean, she looked like the photos. An adult doesn't change that much in three years, but a young woman does.

She thrust her tongue back into my cunt. I groaned as she did that, my thighs squeezing about her head. I shuddered as she swirled her tongue around in my cunt. She flicked about me. It was just such a wondrous delight. My face twisted in rapture.

My heart pounded in my chest as she flicked about in me, driving me more and more wild. I groaned, savoring every moment of this. All those licks and laps were just delicious. I shuddered, my head tossing from side to side.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good," I moaned, wanting to focus on these mysteries, but this girl was amazing.

"Me fuck?" she asked, sitting up. My pussy cream dripped down her cheeks. "Me fuck Pita?"

"Yes!" I moaned without caring. "Ram that young futa-dick into my pussy and fuck me hard! Mierda, I'm barely old enough to be your mother!"

She grinned at me and moved up to me. She pressed her futa-dick against my pubic hair. I shuddered as she did that. She pushed through my bush and reached my married pussy. I had never cheated on Eduardo, but I was still so angry with him that he didn't support me.

Seventeen years of marriage, and he thought finding my sister was a waste of time.

"Fuck me so hard, Gina," I hissed, not caring. "Ram that big futa-dick into me and make me squeal in delight."

"Me will," she said and thrust.

I gasped as the biggest object I had ever taken in my pussy speared into my juicy depths. My futa-dick throbbed on my belly as this sexy, White girl rammed her futa-cock to the hilt in me. I felt like a virgin. This was my first time all over again.

I squeezed my cunt down on her futa-dick as she pulled back. She moaned, her cute face twisting in delight, her red hair swaying about her features. Then she thrust back into me. I savored that thick beauty sliding into my depths.

I shuddered at how wonderful she felt filling me up with her clit-dick. I gripped her futa-cock as she pumped away at me. My big boobs jiggled as I squirmed on top of the mountain. I loved this so much.

"Gina!" I moaned.

"Yes, yes!" she gasped. "Pita good! Hot! Juicy! Me like!"

"So do I!" I groaned, my back arching and cunt clamping down on her futa-dick.

She thrust away at me with that wonderful futa-dick. I loved every second of her burying into me again and again. She thrust into me. She buried deep and hard. I groaned, loving that delight. My heart pounded in my chest as she pumped away at me.

My futa-dick twitched. The pleasure shot up to the tip of my clit-cock. I gasped as precum dripped from it, splashing on my belly. I shuddered, my pussy clamping down hard on her thrusting girl-cock. She buried into me again and again.

"So good," I moaned. "Oh, that's so good. Just keep fucking me, Gina!"

"No stop!" she moaned. "Too good! Me love!"

"Yes, yes, I love this," I groaned, staring into this cutie's eyes. She was so adorable. So sexy.

I savored every moment of her plunging into my cunt. She fucked me with such force. She plowed into me with such passion. It was outstanding to enjoy. My boobs jiggled and bounced as she drilled into me. She fucked me with such passion. I loved it.

I squeezed my cunt down on her futa-dick, reveling in the sensation. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. I savored her fucking me with such passion. She buried into me again and again. I loved this so much.

She pumped away harder. Faster. She churned me up, my orgasm swelling in the depths of my cunt. My ovaries quivered with all the cum that would erupt from them. The ache grew and grew at the tip of my futa-dick.

"I'm going to cum on your cock!" I moaned. "On your big futa-dick, Gina!"

"Yay!" she squealed, joy in her green eyes.

She pumped away so hard, burying her futa-dick into me. She wanted me to cum on her girl-cock. She was such a loving beauty. I was enamored with her. I clamped my cunt down on her futa-dick and loved the feeling of her burying into me.

"Oh, that's it!" I moaned.

"It is?" she groaned. "Good! Good! Me cum! Me cum Pita! Flood Pita!"

I clamped my twat down on her and panted, "Yes!"

She plunged her cock to the hilt in me, her face twisted in girlish passion. My futa-dick twitched against my belly. My back arched as the pressure in my ovaries burst. I gasped as my cum fired out of my futa-dick and splashed across my golden-brown tits.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, my pussy climaxing around her massive futa-dick.

"Pita! Pita!" Gina moaned as my cunt writhed around her girl-cock.

She drew back as more of my cum splashed on my boobs. I trembled, the dual pleasure rushing through me. She rammed back into me and gasped out in delight. Her cock exploded into my spasming snatch.

I trembled as spurt after spurt of her cum splashed into my pussy. Her cum soaked my cervix as my twat rippled around her. I milked her cock as I bucked. The dual raptures swept through my body. I shuddered, my face twisting in ecstasy.

"¡Mierda!" I gasped as her cum flooded my cunt and my jizz splashed on my boobs. "Oh, that's so good!"

"Yes, yes!" she squealed, her futa-dick spurting more of her girl-spunk into my pussy. "Me like! So good! Pita good!"

"You're amazing, Gina!" I moaned, my boobs dripping in my futa-cum.

I shuddered, my pussy wringing her cock dry as my clit-cock fired a final blast of jizz. The spunk splashed over my tits. I shuddered, loving that feeling spilling over them. I shivered with delight. It was an amazing rush to have all that cum running over my boobs.

She ducked her head down and started licking at my cum as I stared up at the sky. "Gina, we're going to go to the other island and find your mom. And we're going to find my sister!"

"Yay!" she squealed as she licked at my breast, gathering up the cum. I shuddered, feeling so good right now. I was one step closer to exposing what was going on here.

Gina mentioned angels, but my bet was aliens. They abducted us, gave us cocks, for a reason. I would find it then sail us off this island in a massive raft. They would regret the day they abducted Pita Juarez.