Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 09

Story Info
Interracial passion burns hot on Futa Island!
7.4k words
4.72
10.4k
24

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interracial Passion on Futa Island

Elise Hart

I shuddered in delight as I swung through the jungle draped over Kendra's shoulder. I stared down at the ground whizzing by, the jungle a blur as we left her treetop hut behind. I shuddered on her back, my mind processing all that happened.

Shipwrecked on a strange island. Saved not by Tarzan like I had fantasized about but by the futa equivalent, a Black woman named Kendra who talked like Tarzan would. "Me Kendra, you Elise," as an example. She swung on vines, which were hot.

And she had such a big dick.

A massive, ebony clit-dick that she fucked me with.

It almost made me forget about the fact that my mom, sister, and a bunch of other women from our church were on the cruise ship that must have sunk. I was sure they were all alive. In life rafts getting rescued if not on this island.

But I still worried. A bit.

My mom had put this entire shindig on. Dad was a preacher, so it fell on the preacher's wife to organize the women's events. A two-week cruise through the South Pacific to have fun and get close to god. I had spent most of it trying to keep Chantelle from going off to boink every red-blooded male she could. My sister was a rebellious one. And Mom and I had to keep her out of trouble.

It was a chore. I did catch Chantelle blowing the captain right before the impact. That had been hot to watch. I might have rubbed my twat watching. I mean, it had been hot. The first time seeing anything naughty.

I had been a virgin at the time. Kendra had solved that issue with her futa-dick.

Now here I was swinging through the jungle. We were heading South. The large mountain was off to our left, the beach I washed up on to the right along with that strange pool I had glimpsed. There was also a pretty big river behind us.

"Where are we going?" I asked, staring down at her rump as we swung through the trees. "Kendra?"

"Vista!" she said. "Pretty! Me love it! Shoot cum!"

"Ah, you do like jacking that big futa-dick of yours," I said, remembering how she had shot her cum on me as she perched high up on a branch when she made me masturbate to her.

Only way she would give me help was if I proved I wanted her help and not Tarzan's.

Like Tarzan was real and not just that masturbatory fantasy I had been enjoying when she found me.

"Elise love!" added Kendra as she swung again.

It was a strange way to travel. My stomach rose and fell. The jungle blurred by as she jumped to another vine, caught it, and swung. It didn't seem possible in real life that she could do this by herself let alone while holding me.

Yet here we were.

I watched the tall trees and glimpsed bright flowers. Birds chirped in the air. I spotted what looked like small deer moving through the foliage. Where there deer on tropical islands? I really didn't know. I thought there were pigs or something?

Honestly, my only reference was the show LOST, and, well, that show had polar bears on it, so clearly they didn't know much about tropical island life. And a smoke monster. That was weird. What was up with that? I never did finish the show. I got bored in Season 3. There was this god-awful episode about how Jack got his tattoo.

I bailed. The show had no idea what it was doing. Then everyone bitched about the finale. Glad I got off that roller coaster. Now I was on a new roller coaster swinging through the jungle. My hair whipped around my face, blonde strands trailing in my wake.

I noticed glimpses of volcanic rocks and... Was the ground sloping up? I think we were going up a rise or something. I stared at it and spotted a waterfall falling into a pool. This one didn't glow. Then we were flying through the air, leaving the trees behind.

"What?" I gasped in fright.

We landed.

I gasped as she flung me down. I was a little off-balanced. I stumbled, trying to get my reference. I spotted that huge mountain to the east. It was covered in jungle and... I realized we were on a ridge of it. It extended out from the flank of the mountain, undulating like an eel's back or something. It sort of descended toward the west and the beach.

I looked south and gasped. We were on the top of a cliff. We were staring down at a small bay with another, little island with its own baby mountain in the middle. I blinked at that. I didn't know there was a second island.

"Wow," I said. It was past noon as I stared across the water. It was maybe a half-mile from us. "That's incredible. So you like to stand here and jerk off on the sea."

"Yes!" Kendra said, grabbing her futa-dick. She had mocha-brown skin and round breasts. She wore her black hair in dreadlocks that spilled around her face and gave her an even more of a savage yet sexy form.

A hot native girl. A sexy futa-island-cutie. I loved it.

"Me think," she said, stroking her futa-dick now. "Me think names. Jill. Gina. Me try member. Can't. So hard. Foggy. Then me cum. Feel sleepy."

"Yeah, a nice cum can tucker you out," I said. "It's really beautiful," I said. The cliff ran east then turned to the south. There was a peninsula that thrust out into that sea that created the little round bay. I looked to the north towards the treehouse and spotted the second mountain on the big island. The little mount to the northwest.

How big was this island? It felt so huge and so small at the same time.

"I wonder if anyone else washed up here," I muttered.

"Me horny," said Kendra. "Fuck Elise?"

I grinned. "Sure!"

I loved her futa-dick. It was so much fun to suckle on. To feel in my pussy. I quivered there then dropped to my knees on the soft grass that lined the edge of the cliff. I mean, I was still a foot from the edge. I wasn't crazy. This was close enough.

I wiggled my rump at Kendra, my pussy on fire. I so wanted her to fuck me. To just ram her cock into my pussy. My cunt clenched as pussy cream soaked my blonde bush. I quivered, wondering what it would be like to be shaved like my sister.

Then Kendra's big futa-dick slapped down on my ass. I loved that wonderful feeling on my asscheeks. I quivered as she slid her futa-dick down to my butt-crack. She pressed her thick tip into my asshole.

"Wait, anal?" I gasped.

"Me want!" Kendra cried. "Elise butt cute!"

"No, no, you're too big," I gasped as the naughty, Black futa thrust her girl-dick against my anal ring.

"You stretch!"

I gasped as my asshole did stretch. As she drilled her futa-dick against my anal ring. I groaned as she pushed harder and harder. I couldn't believe that my sphincter could do this. I whimpered, my round boobs jiggling as my backdoor opened.

Her futa-dick popped past my sphincter. I quivered as she sank her thick shaft into my bowels. It was an incredible rush. I shuddered with delight as she sank more and more of her futa-dick into my anal sheath. I trembled as her big dick slid into my asshole's depths.

"Oh, my god," I groaned as she broke in my asshole. It was such a rush. I groaned, loving every second of this. It was just an incredible passion to have her sinking deeper and deeper into my bowels. "Oh, wow, that's incredible."

"Me love!" squealed Kendra. "Angel ass good! Elise ass good!"

"That's great," I moaned, my bowels squeezing down on her thick dick sinking deeper and deeper into my asshole. She had such an incredible dick. I loved this so much. I savored every last second of this big dick sinking into the hilt in my anal sheath.

Then she drew back. My asshole clenched on her big, Black futa-dick. I savored her thick shaft thrusting into my bowels. She fucked into me with force. She plowed into me with such aggression. I loved it. She fucked my bowels hard and fast.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's just amazing. Ooh, I love that so much."

"Yes, yes, yes," Kendra moaned, her futa-dick pumping away at my asshole. "Me love!"

"Me, too!" I gasped, staring out at the ocean and that smaller island.

That big futa-dick fucked into my bowels over and over again. I loved the feel of her ass-fucking me. She plowed into my bowels with such force. She rammed to the hilt in my asshole over and over again. I loved it.

The heat melted down to my pussy. My cunt drank in those sensations. I shuddered, savoring every moment of her burying into my bowels. She fucked my anal sheath so hard. So fast. She thrust into me again and again.

"That's so fucking amazing!" I gasped, my pussy dripping with juices that soaked through my bush. "Kendra!"

"Ass! Ass! Ass!" the Black futa moaned as she fucked my bowels. She buried into my bowels over and over again. She fucked deep and hard into my bowels. "Ass good!"

"So good!" I groaned, my round tits jiggling.

I stared at that other island, wondering if there was anyone there. I quivered as that hard cock buried to the hilt in my anal sheath again and again. I shuddered, squeezing my asshole over and over about that amazing dick. It was just such a hot treat.

I quivered, that big dick fucking my bowels so hard. The heat melted to my cunt. It was this wonderful passion. I savored every moment of her plowing to the hilt in my anal sheath. My bowels clenched down around her.

I gripped her as she pounded my anal sheath with everything that she had. She fucked into my bowels with such force. She slammed into me with such passion. I groaned, loving it. I savored that passion burying into me. She fucked me with such force. She plowed to the hilt in me again and again. I loved it. I squeezed down on her, shuddering.

My asshole melted around that hard cock thrusting away at me. She buried into me again and again. She thrust hard into me. Fast. It was an incredible passion to feel her drilling into me. I moaned, my tits bouncing.

"Elise! Elise!" she gasped. "Ass! Ass!"

"I know!" I groaned, squeezing my bowels down on her. "Amazing ass!"

"Yes!" I squealed. "Such amazing ass. Just keep fucking me like that. Just keep pounding my bowels with that huge dick. I love it!"

She did just that. She kept fucking me. She buried into my asshole over and over again.

"Oh, Kendra, you're the best!"

"Me is!" she groaned, burying her clit-dick to the hilt in my bowels again and again.

I reveled in this. I savored that big cock plowing into me. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. Cunt cream dripped down my thighs after soaking through my bush. I shuddered, my bowels clamping down hard on her futa-dick.

She moaned and fucked me so hard. Her hands gripped my hips. I quivered. I couldn't believe I could cum just from being pounded in the ass. That I could be butt-fucked to my orgasm. That was amazing. A wondrous thrill.

"This is amazing!" I gasped.

"Is is!" she moaned, burying hard into me.

I clamped my bowels down hard on that hard dick burying into me. It was just a wonderful experience to have her fucking me so hard. I shuddered, rising towards that big burst of pleasure. I squealed in delight.

I gripped her big dick as she slammed into me. I loved the feel of her big dick plowing into my bowels. She buried into me again and again. She fucked me with such hard strokes. Just such powerful thrusts.

"So good!" I moaned. "Oh, my god, that's it. I... I... I'm cumming!"

The heat in my pussy burst. A raging fire blazed through me. My pussy convulsed as my asshole writhed around her futa-dick. The pleasure swept through me. It was an incredible rush. This heady passion that had me quivering.

"Me love!" she howled as she buried into me.

She erupted.

My bowels suckled at her futa-dick. I nursed at her with such hunger. I trembled, just loving that big dick fucking into my bowels. I savored that huge cock flooding my bowels with all her cum. I quivered there, my face twisting in delight as spurt after spurt of her cum fired into my anal sheath.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's just amazing."

She fired blast after blast of her jizz into my anal sheath. I worked out that spunk flooding me as my body quivered. Juices spilled hot down my thighs as she unloaded all of her girl-cum into my asshole.

"Yes!" I howled out to the ocean, the waves crashing into the cliff below. "I love futas! I love Kendra!"

"Me love Elise!" Kendra cried as her ebony futa-dick flooded my asshole with all that wonderful cum she had.

My orgasm burned so hot for one more moment then guttered out. I shuddered there, panting with the pleasure of this moment. I had all her girl-jizz in me. That felt so incredible. A big smile spread on my lips as I stared out at that island.

"I love this futa and her big dick!" I howled, feeling so heady from this orgasm. I hoped that the other island heard me. That would be neat if there was a futa there who heard me cry out in orgasmic delight. "Kendra's the best!"

* * *

Pita Juarez

I burst out of the jungle back on the beach of the small island. I stared north at the big island, my futa-dick throbbing. The tide had come in and I couldn't see that cave with the silver glow any longer. I stared at the cliffs that stretched from west to the east where they bent south and thrust out into the water, almost like fingers about to pinch this little island.

I stared at that island, studying the top of the cliff. It was quite green up there. Waves crashed into the rocks. My futa-dick twitched and throbbed. I had to get over to that main island. This one was too small for anyone to be hiding on it.

My sister and the others abducted by the aliens were over on the big one.

"You fast," panted Gina. The petite, redheaded girl with her milk-pale skin stopped before me. She was far too fair to have been living naked, even covered by foliage. She was eighteen or nineteen, a cutie with all breasts and a bright, green eyes. She was looking for her mother, Jill. "See! Island! Water! Too dangerous. Stay here! Fuck Gina! Fuck Pita!"

"We have to get over there," I said, studying it. My hands were on my hips. The futa-dick I had gained by bathing in the waters of that strange pool twitched and throbbed. I was an idiot for getting into those waters. "We'll build a raft."

"Hard!" Gina moaned.

"Don't you want to find your mother?" I asked.

She nodded as she moved before me. I kept studying the other island. There was a large mountain rising up behind the cliff covered in green vegetation. I had to believe we were still in the South Pacific. Some islands the aliens used for their experiments. Like giving women dicks.

Making them into futanari.

I had a feeling that whatever language issues Gina had were a part of that. She had gone missing three years, though she didn't look like she had aged at all. My sister went missing at the same time. She had to be on the other end of the Island. She--

SLURP!

I gasped as Gina suckled on my cock. She nursed on me with her hungry mouth. I stared down at her in shock. She stared back up at me with this naughty gleam in her eyes. Then she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. It was such a... a rush to have her bobbing her head and working her mouth up and down my girl-cock.

I groaned out, "No, no, we have to get to work."

But she just kept nursing. Her warm, delicious mouth felt too amazing to stop her. My pussy clenched. This girl-dick was addictive. I groaned as she nursed on me with such hunger. She suckled on me with everything that she had, her cheeks hollowing.

I groaned as she did that. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. I groaned, my face contorting with the pleasure of this. I shuddered as I loved every moment of this. Every last second of this sucking. This hot nursing.

"¡Mierda!" I groaned. "You're such a little slut, Gina."

She winked a green eye at me and suckled on my cock in this cute way. Just adorable.

I was helpless to resist the little futa-siren. She nursed on me with such passion. She suckled her cock with such force. I loved every moment of this hot mouth sliding up and down my dick. It was an amazing moment. I shuddered, savoring this bliss. She suckled on me with such wild hunger. I groaned, my pussy clenching.

Juices trickled down my thighs. I wiggled my hips back and forth. I savored her mouth sucking on me with hunger. She bobbed her head, her tongue dancing over my cock. I loved this so much. I shuddered, groaning out my bliss.

"Just like that," I panted, the pressure growing at the tip of my futa-dick. "You naughty girl. You're going to get a mouthful of cum!"

She moaned around my dick. I shuddered, my toes digging into the sand as I stared at those black cliffs and the waves crashing in them. I looked up at the top, trying to see if anyone was up there looking down at us. Maybe the aliens.

Maybe others were abducted.

But it was hard to focus with that cutie sucking with such hot passion on my dick. She nursed on me with everything that she had. I loved it. My cunt clenched as she bobbed her head. She had such a wonderful mouth. Her tongue was just so agile and amazing.

"¡Mierda!" I groaned. "You're such a naughty thing, Gina."

She moaned around my cock, her red hair swaying about her face. I shuddered at how amazing it felt to have her sucking on my dick. She nursed with such passion on me. She slid that mouth up and down my cock. It was an insane delight to have her sucking on me with such passion. She blew me, nursing on me with all that she had.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned, my face contorting. My big boobs jiggled as this naughty White girl sucked my futa-dick. "Mmm, that's it."

She slid her pink lips up and down my brown futa-dick. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved me. I groaned, my cunt quivering with the delight she gave me. She bobbed her head, sucking on my dick with such hunger. She had such a naughty mouth.

It was an incredible passion. I loved that hot delight. I groaned, my face contorting with the passion. I loved how she worked that mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with such hunger on me. I groaned, loving the way she nursed on me.

The pressure built and built in my ovaries. That explosive need to cum grew and grew. I shuddered, pussy cream soaking my bush and trickling down my thighs. The White cutie suckled hard, her tongue dancing.

"You're going to get a mouthful of cum!" I groaned.

She whimpered and suckled with such passion.

"Puta," I moaned. "Yes!"

I erupted.

I fired blast after blast of cum into her mouth. Gina gulped it down, moaning her delight. The pleasure shot through me. Such powerful bliss slammed into my mind. I groaned, stars exploding before me. It was an incredible delight to feel my girl-dick erupt again and again.

I loved every moment of my cum spurting into her mouth. I shuddered, loving this passion. It was an outstanding delight. My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out and spilling hot down my thighs. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest as she gulped down my spunk.

"¡Mierda!" I groaned as I kept erupting.

And she kept swallowing.

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned as my ovaries emptied themselves into her mouth.

Every drop of my cum had spurted into her mouth. It was a wonderful delight to enjoy. I suckled in a deep breath, a big smile spreading in on my lips. I groaned, stars dancing before my eyes. It was an amazing delight to have all this bliss coursing through me. It was just the perfect thing I needed. Just a wonderful pleasure to experience.

She slid her mouth off my cock then rolled over onto her hands and knees. She wiggled her rump at me. My eyes fell on her ass. I shuddered at the sight of her brown anus peeking out from her butt-cheeks. I could fuck her there, too.

Really break in all her holes.

The raft could wait a little bit longer. Right?

Right.

I dropped to my knees on the sand and pressed my cock into Gina's pale asscheeks. I worked up and down her crack and shuddered when I brushed her asshole. She threw a look over her shoulder, a big smile on her lips.